Alright I need a solid red pill on pan africanism...

Alright I need a solid red pill on pan africanism. They fly the pan african flag on public property in the city of Paducah Kentucky, I’m thinking about taking it down and replacing it with a kekastani flag. Should I?

Attached: 6D23F9C0-6B37-4412-B641-4C69D6D77B9E.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

replace it with a mexican flag

But I don’t have a Mexican flag

get one redditfag

also get half a brain and learn to falseflag instead of inciting even more ridicule against your retarded section of the right

FPBP, you will unironically ignite a racewar in your town
Buy one you faggot

This

fucking retard

Attached: Sup pol.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

replace it with a reddit flag

Attached: 1530813035381.png (494x635, 128K)

These

Fine I’ll fuckin do it, give me a few months

>a few months
go now fatso

This shit takes planning, cameras everywhere I got to do a lot of planning, don’t want to get arrested

As a somewhat autistic white guy I've learned being a criminal is actually really easy they won't care enough to investigate

So easy a nigger can do it

Plan is to go at night and wear a face mask get the flag replace it with a Mexican one and go

Dress like a Mexican, wear a Mexican flag hat and the investigation will end there regardless of cameras.

You need to go deeper user.

Go with a solid green Libyan flag with a message suggesting the deep state had Muammar Ghaddaffi killed for trying to create a Pan-African currency based on gold not oil.

how can people honestly live in america? its the final destination as far as countries go, good luck taking cash out on an atm, you might get killed by a nigger for 30 dollars.

Attached: dank.png (600x788, 347K)

Attached: funny-mexican-wearing-sombrero-hat-61737494.jpg (800x530, 104K)

It's fucking gay.

t. white zimbabwean

Attached: Rhodesian Ticolour.png (1024x525, 105K)

>its the final destination as far as countries go
What does this even mean?

I approve this