Harnessing Righteous Anger

Let us gather our energy friends. Drop your favorite biblical passages about righteous anger and overcoming of the wicked. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I'm not a practicing Christian, but I was raised as one, recently I have been looking at the bible more and more and feel like the words speak to the heart of good men and makes the spirit soar with vigor. Whites need to be reinvigorated with our lifeblood, the word of God, or we will lose our civilization and with it, the light of this world shall be extinguished. Perhaps forever.

My favorite thus far is Psalm 144:1

“Blessed Be the Lord, my Rock, Who readies my hands for war, and my fingers for battle.”

Attached: 1507755964978.jpg (542x540, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOEVt-84MFw
youtube.com/watch?v=fux6lvaChis
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_manuscript
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 37&version=NIV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Kings 19&version=NIV
streamable.com/w95yp
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 3:16&version=RSV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 3:16&version=KJV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Psalms 139:21-22
“Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? And am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.”

Attached: 1505684846777.jpg (1024x679, 133K)

Psalms 58:10
The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked."

Attached: 1505678370957.jpg (500x629, 629K)

Psalms 149:6-9
" Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two edged sword in their hand; To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD."

Attached: 1505687978095.png (2048x1280, 2.41M)

Psalms 37:17
For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.

Attached: 1511257062711.png (1079x860, 837K)

Proverbs 28:1
The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Attached: equality.jpg (1920x1080, 1.28M)

Proverbs 12:7
The wicked are overthrown, and are not: but the house of the righteous shall stand.

Attached: vines of tradition.jpg (472x535, 183K)

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Attached: 1506192479787.png (691x889, 1.11M)

Saint Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell, satan and all evil spirits, who wander the earth, seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Attached: 1506194328864.jpg (446x505, 59K)

Matthew 23:1-12

Do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach
Everything they do is done for people to see...they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others

Attached: 1509258699918.jpg (1242x2208, 196K)

Ephesians 6:11 - 6:20

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Attached: 5566.png (1500x550, 577K)

>feel like the words speak to the heart of good men and makes the spirit soar with vigor.
I agree with this. The more I read the Bible the happier I get that God agrees with my edgy views, but as soon as I look at the world again I get angry because no one else is like us.

How about the one where Jesus says to turn the other cheek and to love your enemies?

>but as soon as I look at the world again I get angry because no one else is like us.
There is nothing new under the sun.

9 There he went into a cave and spent the night.

>The Lord Appears to Elijah

And the word of the Lord came to him: “What are you doing here, Elijah?”

10 He replied, “I have been very zealous for the Lord God Almighty. The Israelites have rejected your covenant, torn down your altars, and put your prophets to death with the sword. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me too.”

11 The Lord said, “Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the Lord, for the Lord is about to pass by.”

Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. 12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper. 13 When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave.

Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”

14 He replied, “I have been very zealous for the Lord God Almighty. The Israelites have rejected your covenant, torn down your altars, and put your prophets to death with the sword. I am the only one left, and now they are trying to kill me too.”

15 The Lord said to him, “Go back the way you came, and go to the Desert of Damascus. When you get there, anoint Hazael king over Aram. 16 Also, anoint Jehu son of Nimshi king over Israel, and anoint Elisha son of Shaphat from Abel Meholah to succeed you as prophet. 17 Jehu will put to death any who escape the sword of Hazael, and Elisha will put to death any who escape the sword of Jehu. 18 Yet I reserve seven thousand in Israel—all whose knees have not bowed down to Baal and whose mouths have not kissed him.”
1 Kings 19:9-18

The Jew is the enemy of all mankind, join with them to defeat this evil for divided humanity will fail, but once united we cannot be stopped.

Attached: 1528512371344.jpg (540x786, 88K)

I'd rather get assfucked than spout nonsense about fairytales and magic and go to some building and circle jerk with old men about some boogeyman who watches you masturbate

user, I have come to love Ephesians, thank you for posting the entire context

Kike lies :)

I'm not sure I understand this passage user, could you explain it?

>magic
The enemy believes in magic, they have elaborate rituals and invocations, we believe in magic, we have ceremony and the word of god to go by. There is most likely magic in this world regardless of your willingness to embrace it. Athiests and nihilists can get fucked for all I care, you will never carry the strength of gods within you.

imagine being a christcuck

dawg go ahead and cast a spell at me. Use your magic to fuck me HARD. I'm waitng christcuck

its right next to the passage where faggots take the bible out of context

Despite the facade they put up most atheists are obsessed with magic. They have no religious code telling them to stay away from the occult. Spooky ghosts and aliens simply isn’t enough to satisfy most people.

the bible is a lie so it doesn't matter anyway

That's one hell of a goal-post shift.

Your fairytale book is like a weak version of lord of the rings from a shypillisinfested Antinietzsche. Transhumanism and singularity are real your god is like Mona Lisa and Umberto Eco, fake.

Attached: 1531426403692.jpg (530x800, 396K)

I dont think you understand the power of intention or what "manifesting" or "creation" really entails. True magic isn't thunderbolts and Arukens, though I suppose it coudl be.

It's been explained many many times, in many ways but something that would probably appeal to you is Abraham and the Law of Attraction, also known as Ra's Law of One.

These are understandings channeled to our realm, from beings of the same name. Enjoy "all cooperative components" user. Spend the time to explore the strange and eccentric, may you truly see the light.

youtube.com/watch?v=MOEVt-84MFw

Out of context. You’re talking about the same book of the Bible that calls jews sons of Satan.

why would arguments from either side matter when there is clear, sold, factual and historical evidence that the gospels are a giant scam and have literally not a shred of evidence proving jesus said any of the things he said, unlike the oral torah and muslim hadith for example?

i mean you people don't even know who wrote the damn things and just slapped a bunch of names on it. the gospels are literally anonymous books.

Attached: 1501338001374.png (908x539, 48K)

You've taken too much acid man

This is so wrong it's frightening

Stop. You're making us look bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=fux6lvaChis

disprove this short video then

I've taken a lot of acid, but that's not an argument. Every organized force, good or evil, believes in these principles in one form or another. This happens to be the absolute base form of it in an explanation that is separated from religion.

Attached: 1531097898270.jpg (478x463, 158K)

>belgium
>non country
>soon to be nigger muslim held clay
Trust me, I'm the one laughing :)

Stop. You're making us look bad.

At least I am still le 100%, mutt

Attached: 1530475627614.jpg (511x428, 32K)

I'm sorry I said that, but seriously tho

Why? I'm 100% white (german/brit). Enjoy your purity while you can. In two generations your people will be breeding bastards with the seed of invaders who came at your willful beckon.

I'm not with "you" or "us" friend, so you may save it for the birds.

lots of hate here on Jow Forums for my homeboy JC. Are you all muzzie alah snackbar motherfuckers, or edgy atheists?

If you aren't with us, then make it clear. For every one of your type there is, we have to fight more uphill battles. If you are to speak religious matters, don't make us more enemies.

>I'd rather get assfucked
your favorite pastime user?

Just copied a comment from the section

" It appears that Bart Ehrman hasn't really read the book he so vehemently apposes.
He mentions at 2:13 min. that" jesus died before the passover was eaten". If you read it you will discover that Jesus actually ate the passover meal in both books. He was crucified about the sixth hour in both books and died about the ninth, or around noon and three.. ...He died on preparation day in both books. John 19:14 says it was passover week and it was preparation day. that would be the day before the Sabbath...not the day before the Passover. Bart is wrong on all accounts.

2:23 min. Bart asks if Jesus carried the cross the entire way himself or did Simon carry it. The book says Jesus was carrying his own cross, at least at the start(He was severely beaten and Im sure he wouldnt be able to carry it by himself) so they ordered Simon to finish the job. Does that sound unreasonable?

2:43 Bart takes offence to the people that are recorded going to see Jesus in the tomb. He states that the gospels give different accounts of who went to the tomb, which he claims is a discrepancy.
There were many people that loved Jesus and would have probably gone to his tomb that day. It would be totally normal to give different accounts at different times of day or even the same time of day by different people that knew different people.

The stone was rolled away in all four gospels. 2:51min.

Who the women seen depended on what time of day, and who was there. etc..etc..
This Guy is not being truthful, he is just making things up as he goes."

On a separate note, atheists really are the most undesirable creature on this planet. You cunts are awful, especially the crackhead in this video

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Attached: image.jpg (1199x663, 396K)

If you bothered to read my original post I wasn't talking about discrepancies and any old retard can say "hurr durr you interpreted/read it wrong". I said quite clearly that the contents of these books cannot be relied upon and NO ONE knows who wrote them. Why the fuck would I follow a book when I know for a fact it can't be the undeniable, unchanged word of God when there are contradictions in and of itself? I don't care about the contradictions specifically just at the fact many exist. This CANNOT be considered the book of God because of this and any historian will tell you so. You don't rely on something as fact if there is evidence of corruption. Not even your own Christian scholars take it as fact:
>For various reasons modern scholars are cautious of relying on them uncritically, but nevertheless they do provide a good idea of the public career of Jesus, and critical study can attempt to distinguish the original ideas of Jesus from those of the later authors.

These books were written by anonymous authors who (apparently) wrote these gospels based on the teachings of four saints who (apparently) learn all of this from Jesus himself. Can you not see the blatant faults in transmission or has this false religion deluded you that much?

Fun fact: 94% of bible scripture sources are from the 9th century, a whopping 890 years after Jesus death. I'm not denying Jesus ever existed however absolutely NO ONE from anyone on this board to the most knowledgeable Christian scholar of our times can come to me and say the gospels are the definitive books of god.

Matthew 10:34
“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Attached: 250px-Crusader.png (250x312, 84K)

>Can say to me that the gospels are the definitive word of God
Isn't that kind of the whole point of the concept of faith you fucking retard? Also
>Citation needed
For all your stupid fucking "fun facts"

And what exactly is my type?

Eziekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the
Inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will
shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness
for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious
Anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers
And you will know
My name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

I'm just going to go ahead and tell you though, don't bother writing essays and posting paragraphs furiously trying to prove me wrong. I don't really give a fuck. I believe that the truth is what brings you the most success and happiness, I've been a Christian all my life, raised in it and I am not leaving because my life is fucking great. My family is loving, my friends are all genuine, moral, strong, and intelligent, I am successful and headed to achieving big things at 19 yrs old. This shit works, I'm not dropping my beliefs because some retard on pol wrote easily disputed bullshit paragraphs

thats the pulp fiction version, post the real one

There's no doubt the Bible holds extradordinary wisdom, and the community my church has is amazing. Being apart of something bigger than myself is the most gratifying feeling imagineable. I am still struggling with fully accepting some of the spiritual and faith based stuff, but shit this all works and it has led to me becoming a much happier person. I guess the question is if it helps me so much, why do I deny the most fundamental aspect of it, that being God's existence?

What?

You fight for your view and step on those along the way. Fighting does nothing, but make us look bad if you lose or make us look no better than the antitheists that infest these boards. You step on those along the way and just close minds and give us bad optics.

If you are questioning what I said, every bit of it is true I don't really give a fuck whether you believe me or not

Don't run away you cuck. I'm doing the world a favour by making each and everyone of you see the truth of your false religion and you will take this knowledge whether you want it or not

>Jewish bible has been verified and there are thousands of people who memorized it and the oral Torah from the sayings of Moses and passed down and verified generation after generation
>the Koran was personally verified and several standardised copies were made under his watch to distribute to the other nations of which some still exist in their full form, once again providing as evidence of the current Koran
Meanwhile
>no one memorised the sayings of Jesus
>No one has ANY original document of any of the gospels
>the one scrap of paper we have is a literal credit card sized paper from Marks gospel
>others we have of Mathew is a literal copy of a copy
>"The oldest relatively complete manuscripts of theBibleare theCodex Vaticanusand theCodex Sinaiticus, which date from the 4th century."
>"These are copies of copies. In the process of recopying, variations slipped in, different regionalmanuscript traditionsemerged, andcorrections and adjustments were made."

>citation

Sure

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_manuscript

Personally verified by Muhammad *

I am a Bible believe I follow old and new testament, also old testament prophecies pretty much everything in the gospels so you'll have to disprove those Jewish texts you just mentioned

I'm not a cuck just because I don't want to debate a neckbeard for hours. I actually have a church outing tomorrow I need to get some sleep for

Also should mention my church is against race mixing and our followers are overwhelmingly strong white families so another plus for religion

If you really want to go there we can go there because that's my strongest subject. You really want to go there? The current Jewish bible does have many inconsistencies too and I can speak for hours about it.

Maybe I'll ask this first, do you believe the old testament to be a production of divine revelation and thus cannot be prone to word for word plagiarism I.e. God put his inspiration into people to write the book so no 2 people can write the exact same thing twice across 2 book across many hundreds of years?

Meh, this is an entirely uninspiring exercise in sophistry. My meme was fitting and remains fitting. Try preaching your ramblings to someone else brother, I'm sure they will listen to your wisdom.

I'll bite. I do think 2 people can write the same thing, one being divine, and the other not.

Paganism is superior to Bible. Bible is a recipe for weakness. Bible teaches you not to have pride. But pride is a part of honor. Our people have thrived upon honor as the highest ideal.
The bible is a psychological poison meant to destroy us.
NEVER trust a Jew.
Jesus was a Jew just like Marx.

Well that completely defeats the purpose of a holy book then because God isn't stupid and he won't manifest himself inside one of these authors of the old testament and write the same stuff twice, word for word, across many numbers of years. Divine inspiration means he inspired these people to write of his prophets and his message. No 2 people who are divinely inspired can do such a thing and the old testament is a product of divine inspiration as is the accepted belief by Christians (whereas the gospels aren't).

For example:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 37&version=NIV

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2 Kings 19&version=NIV

You can either take the old testament as the word of god and unfaultable which means you're basically calling God dumb because he said the same thing twice as he forgot he mentioned it already or you can take the old testament as a book with several contributions but then it means it isn't a definitive word of God as it has blatant editions by man.

You worship a Jew and you call yourself white. lmao

....I'm the one disproving the bible and old testament
Try reading the reply chains before you made dumb remarks

I already read the Bible 3 times. The last time it almost turned me gay,

I always found the "man preserved the word of god" aspect of it hard to swallow. Man is inherently evil, and the men of the cloth in the Vatican are exceptionally so.

The book was undoubtedly compiled by man. That two of the same passage could have slipped in there seems reasonable in that context. That the two passages are exactly the same doesn't preclude that one is a forgery and the other is not in my mind. Merely that there was human tampering, I suppose that the whole point of the bible is that it is the anointed word of god and is untampered with, but I'm not so dogmatic that I am unwilling to suspect some tampering at parts as well.

go back to highschool summer fag

Where is this pagan holy book you speak of?

Nietsche is more of a prophet than your King Sheep with 7 horns.
Read some real philosophy.

>t. paki intellectual

The point being made by people who criticize the bibles is that man can have no effect on the word of god as God is obviously a superior power and his message cannot be influenced or corrupted by the weak human. Yet here is clear evidence that a supposed book of God has clear human influences, and if you have evidence of a single human influence on the book then how do you know the whole thing isn't corrupted? We don't have any source material at all for these books and we know for a fact that there are people who could have had motivations to corrupt these books because of politics or sheer hatred e.g. a Jew putting false stories into the gospels because they didn't like Jesus.

Taking all of that into account that begs the question then that is the God of these books even real if he can't even preserve his holy message? As far as I know the only manuscripts which have actual evidence proving they're accurate with the source material from the time of revelation are the oral Torah and the Koran.

Another option would be that god told two people the same thing, not fully expecting to steer reality perfectly and that one of them should survive with the tale.

I'm not a fully fledged christcuck, I have a lot of my own ideas about God, gods and other diety in this world based on various other faiths and their proofs. So perhaps my willingness to discuss/mull over this issue is meaningless.

Formerly Christian Anglo mate. Currently agnostic.

Brother

streamable.com/w95yp

Attached: Heaven or Hell.jpg (1280x1429, 456K)

Why do you need a book to tell you what to think. Be a man and construct your own pantheon of virtues.
Paganism is a method of abstracting ideal concepts into a material representation communicable between individuals.

My highest god is Honor. His son is Justice. His son is Truth. His son is Reason. His son is Man.
For only by reason can man deduce the truth in order to make justice in order to preserve honor.

Psalm 112[a]
1 Praise the Lord.[b]

Blessed are those who fear the Lord,
who find great delight in his commands.

2 Their children will be mighty in the land;
the generation of the upright will be blessed.
3 Wealth and riches are in their houses,
and their righteousness endures forever.
4 Even in darkness light dawns for the upright,
for those who are gracious and compassionate and righteous.
5 Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely,
who conduct their affairs with justice.

6 Surely the righteous will never be shaken;
they will be remembered forever.
7 They will have no fear of bad news;
their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
8 Their hearts are secure, they will have no fear;
in the end they will look in triumph on their foes.
9 They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor,
their righteousness endures forever;
their horn[c] will be lifted high in honor.

10 The wicked will see and be vexed,
they will gnash their teeth and waste away;
the longings of the wicked will come to nothing.

Top tier faggotry mate

It's a good question. I dont have an answer to it. I guess the jews and the muslims did a better coverup job. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the original texts were in the Vatican though and that what we experience is a partial aberration of truth meant to mislead us. The truth meant to shine through to the divine observer. There are surely enough bible thumpers who believe in the verbatim word as it is read, and I am sure that would be a stymie for them.

What's your highest ideal then. Money? Are you a nigger?

Still another option would be that God simply wanted his word to be shared with two groups of people who were at the time disparate. That they are not verbatim being a testament to their authenticity because "who only half copies something, enough to be recognized, but not enough so as to pass it off as an original." I don't know, certainly food for thought though.

Highest ideal? Good question, I'm not sure there is the highest ideal, higher than them all, and why must there be? Fidelity, honor, truth, reason, love, loyalty, all of these are interconnected and require the others to exist. I don't need to create some incestuous pagan family to go along with it though.

What motivations would the Vatican have to hide the source material? Also the chances of that being the case are almost close to impossible as the gospels were written many thousands of years ago before the Vatican and pope had any influence over it's composition.

Nevertheless not even Christians can agree on their holy book because the protestants threw out something like 7 books from the bible as being unreliable. This means that even the highest tier of Christian scholar has also identified corruption many many years ago for them to do this. It's beyond me why anyone would still believe in it when you knew a book is so blatantly corrupted.

>t. Paki intellectual
>Google's "atheist arguments"
How much longer do you think you will get to stay Ahmed?

A Christian would know more context than your copy/paste jew attacks btw.

Vatican has been compromised since inception. Their motivation is to obscure truth and hold the reigns of mankind. There is a reason they are in alliance with the top families, they are just another apparatus.

I think someone more hardcore than I would say a.) man corrupts all holy books absolutely b.) the corruption is a test of faith . I think only A can truly be given much credence, as for B, maybe that is the case, that we should only trust in Jesus and that the word as it is corrupted is meaningless at this point. I dunno. Surely not whats being peddled, its a good point of inquiry for those who see it as the unaltered word of god I suppose.

Yet the purpose of truth is justice. If truth exists only for the sake of justice then justice is higher an ideal. Justice exists the preserve honor so honor is again higher an ideal.
To say "well everything is equal" implies that your highest ideal is equality which is a pretty shit ideal. GL w that 1

What say you to his question then? Why are these two (and a few others) exactly the same. It would be easier to refute him than to call him a shill. I think he has the integrity to shut up if proven wrong.

come on guys stop arguing and post more quotes from scripture!

No seriously, provide me your pagan holy book.
>links to a marvel movie

No seriously cut out your brain and put the bible in your skull if that's what you want, faggot.

Genesis 3:15
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall crush your head, and you shall bruise his heel.”

>To say "well everything is equal" implies that your highest ideal is equality which is a pretty shit ideal. GL w that 1

All things being equal does not mean equality is the highest ideal, what absurdly twisted logic. Can you make a cube without 6 points? IF you do, is it still a cube? Are you into numerology by chance? Seems like the same kinds of skips necessary to make that shit sensible.

Thats no fun

lol I like this one :D

Well the alternative is your highest ideal is laziness because you are too lazy to sort your shit out into a proper hierarchy.

Well according to some of the highest and most qualified bible scholars (32 to be exact) they threw out loads of things from the king James version of the bible when they made the revised standard version such as using the word begotten son. The whole begotten son narrative is the biggest thing Christians have and their own scholars are saying it's a fabrication.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 3:16&version=RSV

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 3:16&version=KJV

There's just too many discrepancies in this faith for me to believe in it. Not even the bible authors can agree with one another. I don't think Jewish scholars and Muslims have made so many revisions of their holy book. They haven't even made a single revision!

Haven't ever been religious. Was never convinced in Christianity and I guess my rebel phase drove me against it and here I am.

Well I guess this is why we must take the good and dispose of the bad. That which is useful will live on. Onward to nazi esotericism.