SCOTS BTFO

twitter.com/thehill/status/1018337115258736641

Attached: tw_1.png (651x558, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ywFyX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why must bongs be so hostile to a person who has no influence on them and their country?

archive.is/ywFyX

They should be outraged that their own security couldn't prevent the paraglider

Why does the news report this bullshit? Because the media has stopped reporting and has started using the news as a voice for international jewry in a brazen manner.

this

Yeah it's not like he is the head of the EU or anything.

Ashamed to have Scottish heritage. All the good scots left Scotland. The remaining are functionally retarded

P R I S O N I S L A N D

Scots left Scotland 300 years ago

scotts most be broke

Attached: 1530227707536.jpg (130x179, 7K)

>how dare elites take tax dollars
>oh it trump thats ok

isnt that the case for most Europeans?

go be dumb somewhere else
this was an official visit, probably at the request of May who wants to look legitimate
as if Trump actually wanted to go to that hell hole

the media has gone with the tactic of complaining that it costs money to protect trump when he visits other nations. They've never done that to another politician from any party in any country, but they still don't understand why people think they're biased.

>want the right to say Kill Trump
>Complain about security bill

Are scottish people the californians of the british isles?

They seem even worse than south england and their voting patterns during Brexit were haunting and infuriating.

can you imagine if they shot the guy down? i would have laughed to death.

When i hear about scotland doing this liberal shit im shocked. I thought scots were the most based and traditional of the West Euros. Im really heated to find that they arent, and are heading the way of ireland anyways.

Blame the SNP. But their support has crumbled since the EU referendum so they'll be gone soon.

Why are they complaining? Fucking england will have to pay for it, again
Jesus christ, the sooner those fucks leave us and become the EUs newest latvia, the better