Just dropped acid. Drop your redpills

Just dropped acid. Drop your redpills.

Attached: 1499811134380.jpg (1024x741, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is FAG

excuse me, that's illegal. Please post your address so I can report you

don't get suck into the void

Attached: 1474211100879.gif (500x500, 5K)

LSD will turn you into a Jew

kys

you're dying right now and this comment does not exist

Attached: sheloba.png (420x420, 300K)

LSD is for fags, shrooms are for redpilled esoteric fashy goyim like myself

Attached: bold and brash.png (644x786, 528K)

The colors...

The FBI are on the way to your address. I told them you had a million dollars worth of acid.

Attached: 70722b4e2773e04d72cef6d1be49ac4af63151d4e7cc3eddec53d439d818aff1.jpg (379x289, 21K)

You’re a lying nothing, and you know it.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life

You are a degenerate. You should stop abusing drugs immediately.

Seven feet above you, forward. The ceiling is not the end. This is merely a return to your judgment, an evaluation. The time between now and the next was always the illusion.

When people drop acid, they become cosmically driven to find a bass in order to achieve homeostasis. Get it?

Attached: 1508502534803.gif (260x167, 1.43M)

Attached: 1522188515555.gif (500x334, 982K)

The CIA invented LSD to distract people from shrooms which actually redpills you. You just got played.

Jesus sucked me off earlier this morning and said the bible was written as a joke, so I'm not sure if you're trolling or not.

kikes under your skin

Attached: 2-Purim-costume-of-the-Jews-in-the-synagogue.jpg (2000x1333, 315K)

Daily reminder that LSD hippies are the main reason why the west is falling.

Meditate on this eternal truth, OP

Attached: SRDR (55).jpg (550x570, 52K)

You'll be ok, just whatever you do don't think about a zombie rhino mating with a spider that has Denis Rodmans face and big DD titties. Is that something climbing out of the loft hatch above you ?

Attached: toroid_color.gif.jpg (650x670, 131K)

Attached: babbe.gif (500x500, 1.59M)

>LSD bluepills you
you're an idiot, and I have to say if I was your mother I'd have actively sent you off to the pedophile realm where pedophile spirits would play with your butthole, and you'd have no choice BUT to participate in it. LSD is the true redpill. Giants are real, and we already had one ruling our realm. Maximinus Thrax. The Beatles were glow in the dark CIA niggers, and Paul, and Ringo weren't even Paul, and Ringo. The loud war trumpet like sounds you heard from 2012-2018 have been underground stasis pods activating. There are some real redpills niggers.

Attached: abb8f4cf2d4e99ac295d2bceaddff171.jpg (736x981, 197K)

Stop using the internet faggot also listen to Ummagumma

Attached: 1527963984046.jpg (640x790, 80K)

The kikes are the true enemy of mankind literal hellspawn did you know before jesus died he eternally damned a kike who talked shit

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Your country released this plague and now it's illegal for you to stand and pee at night. Great work

Here OP
ayys are the good guys and have feuded with the jews for years they attempted to help the USA but were captured and tortured in area 51 under Jewish orders they attempted to help Hitler due to his hatred of the Jews. The destruction of Nazi Germany lead to the capture of many lmao's and ayylien technology which spearheaded the CIA's vastly advanced technology and which lead to total American (Jewish) world domination. The reason why Nagasaki and Hiroshima was nuked is because they held vast Christian population and vast amount of ayylien Ports and documentation the USA intended of killing the royal family of japan but were unable to due to the vastly weakened American army. Naruhito (Akihito's son) fully intends on Reinstating imperial Japan and getting revenge for Hiroshima and Nagasaki by removing the Jew world order and re-establishing the Japanese space port which was outlawed in the peace demands made by the US in the end of WW2.

none of this matters, everything you do is meaningless. In 200 years no one will either remember or care that you ever existed, even if you are famous or important.