Untitled

????

Attached: What.jpg (467x738, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nme.com/blogs/tv-blogs/lord-of-the-rings-tv-series-release-date-plot-cast-2170413
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: meirl.jpg (455x272, 31K)

???????????

virtue signalling retards, if they do remake it just don't watch it.

I'll be honest, I was not planning on watching it to begin with.

Are they remaking lotr? I swear to god I'll shit in their mouth

so don't watch it by accident

Nah just an Amazon series focusing on Aragorn. Supposed to have a huge budget and all. I don't think it'll be worth watching anyways.

Amazon is doing a TV series:

>nme.com/blogs/tv-blogs/lord-of-the-rings-tv-series-release-date-plot-cast-2170413

>Amazon Studios are the lucky lot who’ve been tasked with recreating J.R.R. Tolkien’s literary magic for the small screen, with the company signing a reported $250m rights contract in November 2017 with the author’s estate, publisher HarperCollins and New Line Cinema to produce a multi-season show for television.

Attached: 1527023933988.jpg (432x432, 21K)

They’re going to adapt it into a tv series.

Well the tolkein foundation generally has a very big say in how its represented hopefully they don't let it go To the dogs

yeah man, invested 750 mil into it for a 6 season show.

yeah they bought the rights for 250 mil, all to SJW it up.

Them buying the rights doesn't mean shit, tolkein foundation still has them in a cuckhold

Why can’t they do some OC about the blue wizards or some shit.

Yea I've been nervous ever since I saw that Christopher resigned as director of the Tolkien Estate

I wouldn't be too shocked if some of his kids and grandkids were retarded SJWs who dislike him because muh racism or some other bullshit.

Probably because there'd be no recognizable characters from the trilogy

>aragorn is a nigger girl now
the absolute state of jewish media

That's shit
Hobbit trilogy was bad enough
The LOTR trilogy was one of the greatest cinematic achievements of all time, and it should have been left alone

Nah bro all Numenoreans are niggers now and the Valar are all kikes

inb4 degenerates start saying "Black Numenoreans are mentioned in Tolkien's works so why cant Aragorn be one"

His son is in his 90s iirc

Das rite

You guys do know that LOTR is going to be public domain soon.
It's going to get pozzed to hell just watch.

>filthy (((Capitalists))) ever leaving things alone

We taking over now white boi

WHAT
NO
I'VE FUCKING HAD IT.
THEY NEED TO STOP SHITTING ON THINGS THAT I LOVE TO VIRTUE SIGNAL.

There are retired 'revolutionaries'.
Age does not mean wisdom.

This. They should have never done the hobbit trilogy I didn't even watch them all because they were disappointing. Now they wanna fuck it even harder?
LOTR was the fucking best.

Yep. It hurts to think of.

Kin-Strife when?

you know the cold winter nights that catch your breath and make you shutter as you inhale? the stars are shivering and peaceful dim shadows are laying silently around you?

keen and sharp and noble, and altogether wholesome shit.

these feelings and impressions are a bit of what tolkiens books and drafts are for me.

i am really angry

>WE WUZ VALAR AN SHIET
>MANWE:BLACK
>VARDA WUZ THA FIRST KWEEN
>ULMO:BLACK
>TULKAS:BLACK
>Melkor was a cracker though

Mfw the first age is just an allegorical retelling of the true history of Yakub the big head scientist and Tolkien was trying to stop white's stealing black history

Attached: ShakaAhmose.jpg (297x271, 18K)

Wait is aragorn going to be a brown woman?

I dont get it

>Make Aragorn into a woman
>WE ARENT SEXIST YOU ARE
I'm so tired of the double standards.

Apparently that's a boy

Then why were the hobbit movies such ass?

/TV/ here, we have came to the conclusion the only good actor on Stranger Things is the sheriff, all the other ones are jews who became famous because Judaism

they can't let it stand as is because it's low-key "nazi propaganda"

WITH GREAT POO COMES GREAT RESPOONSIBILITY

We'll always have the first live action adaptation.
The only thing of worth our nation has ever contributed to.

The original 3 lord of the rings movies were perfect (especially the extended editions). I will never watch a remake, especially now in the era of forced "diversity".

Christopher Tolkien is 93 yo now, he probably is too old and senile to oppose anything, it will get the same treatment as Star Wars, they just can't allow to have any remaining popular fictional universe remaining so white and masculine.