Fidelity. Bravery. Integrity

This man is upper management of the FBI.

Is this the best the FBI can do?

Attached: peter-strzok23.jpg (800x420, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PSCvbWYEJFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Middle pic should come up every time you search for "Duping Delight" on the internet.

He is a relentless sociopath that was willing to risk morals and bend rules to achieve his goals- he's everything I would want to safeguard against enemies of the United States of America; foreign and domestic.

Jesus is that a cartoon villain

No

Attached: 135712B5-2B87-46D7-AD61-F48057A4CB37.png (1280x720, 1.38M)

He can smell 'em

Attached: FBI-Female-Body-Inspector-Fun-Novelty.jpg (400x253, 28K)

>Implying they don't promote people who are morally compromised on purpose

The FBI and CIA are two cliquish agencies. So NSA was made and so on and so on. CIA and FBI hate each other especially during Bush presidency. It’s civil war. FBI hates Bush because Bush while supposedly in CIA had a FBI patrol him. He turned up dead. Some say he died in an accident others say he died at hands of another CIA agent. So the FBI made Bush seem like a massive murderer in Texas when that wasn’t his jurisdiction. Set him up as bloody governor because he took a bail. That went against their foundations but technically legal. So he has suffered a lot. As you can see FBIs upper management is shitty full of know it alls. Willing to use all sort of faux pathogen outbreaks to observe entire groups.

An upper management of pedos and homos.

Supposedly the fed was killed by Ochoa. Ochoa is not a name or a drug dealer but 8A clearance personnel. In charge of overseeing a portion of an industry. Even since then FBI gives them a hard time incl put families in harms way.

he went in there knowing he was protected and they could do NOTHING to him. fucking disgusting display or arrogance and lies imo.

>Fidelity
>Cheated on his wife

Attached: fucking retarded.jpg (418x475, 34K)

Ha!

he had trump buttplug on vibrate

Attached: donald-trump-butt-plug.jpg (620x372, 62K)

>Duping Delight

Interesting.

Attached: duping-delight-hogg.jpg (1339x578, 247K)

Attached: abolishfbi_hashtag.png (862x434, 8K)

Attached: fbi.jpg (858x917, 144K)

Attached: fbi_jfk.jpg (798x600, 69K)

Attached: fbi2.jpg (650x367, 67K)

anyone else see the horns on the forehead

this dude is evil

Attached: fbi3.jpg (438x439, 78K)

Attached: fbi_faces.jpg (920x473, 74K)

Based Gohmert put him in a body bag.

youtu.be/PSCvbWYEJFQ [Open]

Attached: 511047C2-5007-407B-9BBB-7EE163AF0EDC.jpg (602x401, 54K)

Attached: protest_sign3.png (792x450, 474K)

does anyone here want to team up and brainstorm some good deposition questions to use on lisa page which we can forward to the based senators?

Still being paid as an FBI agent last I heard... not even fired.

Attached: smirk_vid.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

Attached: abolish_fbi.png (1894x848, 40K)

Can someone give a quick rundown on this? didn't gave much attention to it

well he annihilated all the republicans asking him questions, so ya, hes pretty alpha

based

>cheated on his wife with horse faced slut

Checks out

Strozk has been villified on T_D and pol for his role he played in the Russian interference investigation.

He recently testified and basically told everyone to go fuck themselves. Now GRU shills are spamming threads saying hes creepy and a liar. Russia in full damage control

Sounds based

Did we watch the same hearing? Strzok just reiterated multiples time you should believe there was no bias because I'm telling you there was no bias. Look at my actions. Um looks like you wrote up a report clearing Hillary before she was interviewed and texted impeach Trump 6 million times before he was investigated.

Look at his faaaace

The FBI is the terrorist arm of the DNC so yeah.

>vilified

you mean "exposed" right?

Heard in cases like these they put the SS in charge. However anyone could be bought off. The FBI due to arrogance buys people. Free people on condition. CIA can’t do that. Plus they pay off correctional officers. Their powers are different.

This is the only the kind of white man the modern FBI has tolerance for. A complete Shabbos goy

Excellent gif. 2spooky4me

I still dont know why the fuck he was making those faces, fucking weird dude.

I heard this guy was talking mad shit about how lame the CIA was and that he was above the CIA

The biggest problem for a while was that the director of the CIA and director of SS were brothers. Just how Bushes were brothers while holding offices.

And it suited a good purpose due to FBI death threats.

is he doomguy?

>Senpaku
EVERY FUCKING TIME

What drugs is he on Jow Forums?

On Bushes life.

wow nothing gets past you genius americans, not even sarcasm lmao

>Cheated on his wife
proofs?

This guy's hubris is off the charts. He knows he has Deep State protectors that are rigging the system, so he's smirking and demonically chuckling.

Yes. Start a thread.

Attached: strzok doom.jpg (500x634, 97K)

>The FBI is the terrorist arm of the DNC so yeah.
Correct, and DOJ is it's compatriot

However I heard they were on top of the Bush presidency and personally held Bush in bad opinion as president because technically he gave them too much trust. Which is not always a good thing.

someone make a version of this

Attached: YXiyGPqk8Hkd6zIRJU-B-b8grFXWfdA7aKC9GzB42cM.jpg (959x482, 72K)

>He knows he has Deep State protectors that are rigging the system, so he's smirking and demonically chuckling.
correct
Rosenstein threatened congressional aides with investigation - which means of course you lose your job, all your savings, your house, probably your family, and they will break any other individual with fabricated evidence and get them to lie on the stand against you - DAILY OPERATING PROCEDURE

FBIs today along with NSA have front businesses. It keeps them happy throw a dog a bone. However when it’s tied to Sher...Correction...Social Security system...there’s something going on. Sin will always exist.

It’s not until you have FBIs committing suicide, terrorist attacks...trying to get their psyche together that you know something happened. But that’s NSAs job.

there's nothing to use for the left panel

He's going to end up getting fucked because he thought he could trust his side piece not to crack like an egg under the slightest application of pressure. I assumed they'd teach you this kind of thing as Quantico but apparently Petey skipped class that day.

He made you guys look like fools.

The NSA however is technically screwed up in that they monitor and can go both ways. You either are a dumb fool in search because you don’t know. An interest or you play stupid because you know. Either way they go to the same bin. It’s if you’re liked or not. Common sense approach. Judges don’t see most of the fed cases. The DOD and Secretary of Defense and it’s restrictive panel.

I never thought I'd see an FBI agent do that faggoty little sashay and smirk in his chair. I guess it's not as hard to get into the FBI as I thought

It's been one of life's great disappointments

VPN, dude. I don't think Jordan is that retarded

This trick only worked on these two because they had an illicit relationship and were communicating at an emotionally charged pace with conversations drawing out and exposing personal character. Most people would be able to keep from showing dirt. Just a small reasonable amount of justified paranoia would have kept them in the clear but it would have killed the mood of their little tryst. That's what really got this guy kicked off the team. The entire rest of the team is more of the same, just without the side ho emotional texting, peacocking, and flirting that is literally the only thing that caused this to be public.

Don't kid yourself. He was their property long before he knew he was going to be in the FBI.

Lower level FBI are hardly any different either. It's all of them, man. All of them.

Would it be illegal to suggest that maybe the number was less than 6 million?