Should men run things?

twitter.com/Empress_Wife/status/1017836156048871424

vote goys

Attached: femi leia.png (553x522, 550K)

Attached: OBLIGATION.jpg (3600x2400, 2.69M)

can someone with a Twitter account send her this picture I only lurk but don't have one

Is this about eating box? Cuz that's disgusting and the fast track to women disrespecting you. Nothing signals more powerfully to a woman's primal instincts that a male is unfit for reproduction than him risking the health of his face and mouth to lap upon her beef. It's a huge thrill for her, sure, but not because of any clitoral stimulation. Her "ohs" and "ahs" are entirely derived by amazement at the male's silly self sacrifice. Completely deluded, the box eater will munch away confident that he is a supreme lover, when the woman is secretly aghast at the implications of where he's putting his tongue. She's had that part of herself bored and excavated by many colors of cunt conquerors until she lost count. So many suitors have emptied themselves inside that box, smacking victoriously her vulvar filets with their slick protuberant phalluses afterwards. And here is her blessed self-avowed "pussy eater," breaking a sweat trying to lick that same battered clam meat. He even thinks those the prickly sensations in his mouth are from his muscular exertion, but the box eater has just ingested the top STDs of all 37 countries visited by that writhing, smiling woman, and those itching sensations in his throat are microscopically shown to be the conquest of his nerve tissue by her minge's army of misandrist microbes. Destroying his cells outright, the box's pox overwrites the beta's genome, rendering him more reproductive for the Papilloma species than his own. Don't be a goof and lick cloven meat.

The media can turn any bullshit into a fight. Does anybody really think feminists are bitching about princess L or is it a couple of fake twitter accounts

men ran things for thousands of yeras and look where it's gotten us, faggot

men already do run things, if they didn't the world would have collapsed already.

Attached: 395664E1-38F5-424E-A93B-F3850B03DEC7.jpg (1242x1758, 451K)

>only once an ethnostate free of subversives is achieved
I believe there should be logical and philosophical public debate about each law and direction taken, then all are to follow it with obedience until there's a logical reason not to. There should be female involvement in societal decisions since they are the base of all human existence.

even in the most patriarchal society men are driven and influenced by women (mistresses).

Weak men supported by strong idiots have always been the greatest destructive force. Women have kept us from complete species extinction through new offspring and bloodlines.

The failures our civilizations always rest on the knees of deviant and selfish men. From the Greeks and Romans to the French and American empires.

Attached: 3t433322.jpg (427x640, 57K)

I absolutely agree

I don't think modern men have earned an right over women. If anyone answers yes in the context of current society can you please explain to me how you could allow a neet, beta, degenerate, non white or otherwise modern male ..to dictate your wife's, mom's or sisters life?!

everyone imagines this patriarchy to be filled with righteous and respectable men but all we have available are broken and lost males chasing their own shadows. Those women who wish for a patriarchy should find a white man of great character first and marry.

If you ever see this thread Empress.. thank you for everything you post. I especially appreciate the statements you make on women remaining chaste for their husbands and NS themed posts. There are a lot a traditional oriented and married ladies that also deserve recognition, thank you for being a catalyst in our people. You're the best thing to happen to the internet.

this is true.. Once you've been on pol for a few years, you can recognize the divisive topics, (((who))) creates/steers them and the reasons.

Bump ..voted no because beta 120 lbs manlets think it's their role to "patrol" my wife and daughters. While I completely agree that most white women should be mothers and homemakers above all.. the men they have available are not capable of fulfilling their roles yet.

This is not about being pro "feminist" or against traditional gender roles (I'm pro betterment of our race/people). This should only be discussed once we have the society necessary for it to even function. If only 25% of our people are married then how can there even be a "patriarchy".

Bumb

post up-date faggots

Attached: wtf.png (959x506, 133K)

this is also my conclusion after seeing the beta lames try to level up with the "thot patrol" shit. Lames are still eating lunchables and their sisters tinder "chatting" while they get authoritarian with married women. They think because they've been allowed to yap around in packs they have influence.

it got raided by a verified account but I would prefer that it stays no. Mostly because of the betas puffing up in the timelines.

Did my part for the Patriarchy.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018-07-15-01-40-15.png (572x250, 24K)

really?! are you married and how many kids do you support?

to the moon and on the cusp of creating AI?

No, I'd be a fool to do that now. Why does it matter to you though?

Voted.

meh
just a stupid poll anyway

>Did my part for the Patriarchy.
>by voting in a twitter poll
>No, I'd be a fool to do that now. (marry)
?! are these really the men that will restore the patriarchy?!

EVERYTHING begins with marriage (to a member of your own race), including any form of patriarchy. You can't tell another man's wife or daughters what to do. You can only influence YOUR wife and children while in agreement with other men as to the general structure of society.

it is in a way but from the looks of the comments in the poll.. there's only two analytical conclusions both of which are wrong. The single guys thinking that they'll get a magical law passed where they become dominant and the Marxists that are doing the "everyone do you".
I'd post there but I don't have an account

>EVERYTHING begins with marriage (to a member of your own race), including any form of patriarchy. You can't tell another man's wife or daughters what to do. You can only influence YOUR wife and children while in agreement with other men as to the general structure of society.
THIS

>water is wet
Well no shit. Nobody is tell other men's daughters and wives what to do. All it is is a show of support.
The people who will restore the patriarchy are still young and in college or just starting their careers. They (myself included) aren't ready to take on family lives/roles yet.
Sorry gramps, you'll have to wait a few more years.

What you're doing is akin to saying that a woman with no children or only daughters can't be anti-male circumcision because she has no skin in the game.

>Nobody is tell other men's daughters and wives what to do
then why are single/childless guys running up on married women "thot patrolling"?! That is not your woman or problem. Whatever issues women have stems from their relationships with their fathers and the genetics they inherited from the choice their father made in mate selection.
>"gramps" waiting on young saviours/Adonis to put down their limp dick from one hand and cellphones in the other.
I'm 30 but more important, I'm more intellectually mature/honest than 20 year-old boomers on an insecure ego trip.

Having said that, I commend and recognize that you're taking the correct path to being an asset to our people. I'm not saying women are perfect or you're current role is insignificant. I'm just suggesting that you recognize who is using your good intentions and why (otherwise insignificant males)

take care man.. hope you find a quality lady and have many kids.

I love EmpressWife and all the traditional women on twitter. They are wonderful role models and very comfy.

You are a beta if you would rather have women in charge than "betas".

>a society is successful because weak men are put into unearned positions strictly based on genitalia
this is the dumbest response anyone could come up with. Sounds fairly "feminist" too

what the fuck is so difficult to understand. It's been said a dozen times already. Marry and provide for your wife who would prefer to be a homemaker. The only ones pushing for some synthetic powershift are incapable of creating a family. Everything restores itself including the jewish problem if good men marry good women

That depends on whether you want shit to actually work.