McDonalds employee here, AMA. Also tell me your redpilled job experiences

McDonalds employee here, AMA. Also tell me your redpilled job experiences.

>why do you work in a shithole
Its not that bad. Most of these shit jobs have perks to make up for it. For example where I work you can basically do all kinds of shit that you would get insantly fired for at other places, since they are so desperate for staff. I didnt intend to work here for more than a month but it ended up being way easier than I expected (worked at a different mcd's years ago and it was hell)

>niggers?
Ive seen some shit. Niggers defecating in the drive thru WHILE GIVING THEIR ORDER

The Golden Rules of Nogs Ordering Food

>they will decide what they and their van of niglets want once they get to the speaker/window, so everyone gets to wait while they argue with eachother
>never ever have payment prepared if they have it at all
>will always give the order in the least efficient way possible, never knowing sizes, flavors, etc

-Hey what can I get for you
>I uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh I want uhhhhhhhh
>1 small fry, 1 mcchicken
>uuuuuuuuuuuhhhh another small fry and a quarter pounder
-Ok is tha-
>OH and another small fry
>and uuh a soda
-What kind of soda?
>uhh root beer
-We dont have root beer
>sprite
-Is that it?
>yup
-Ok its gonna be $8.4 -
>OH UH AND ANOTHER SMALL FRY

AGGGGHHHHHHFFFUFFUFHUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK

Attached: 1525937604396.jpg (480x357, 22K)

sorry poorfag, I can't relate to your struggles with my cushy, no-nigger IT job. Why don't you IT bro?

Attached: 1524101925351.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

>McDonalds employee here
It doesn't last forever, user.
Unless you're a liberal.

Read the OP literally first thing I answered was why im still working here.

Its mainly cause my car broke down and its in walking/biking distance of the house

Attached: 1522380872382.jpg (640x960, 74K)

Your job will be replaced by a machine before long. Don't worry.

Attached: 1520247515713.jpg (736x1108, 161K)

Why are you out of mango smoothies today?

Another Maccas worker here. I've been in the job for the past four years - two in high school, and two while at uni. They're pretty good when it comes to availabilities, so I can't really complain. The stories I have under my belt never cease to shock people I meet.

what is safe to order?
>safe
what is not?

Attached: 1292652656086.jpg (397x436, 19K)

Corporate or franchise? I worked at a corporate McDonald’s two years ago so I could transfer to where I wanted to move. The first one was in a small town with lots of jailbait and it wasn’t that bad. The second one was a nightmare due to the higher population of niggers and mice would get into the buns constantly.

Nothing unless you know some people working there and have them make it fresh for you.

And when robots make McD’s it will be delicious every time. I can’t wait, it’ll be a great cheat day.

Pathetic excuses user. If you have a computer with internet access, you can work towards degrees or certifications that will get you paid at least 3x what you're making right now. As long as you're not a retarded boomer, its pretty easy. Instead you've somehow convinced yourself its ok to work the lowest of the dead end jobs. Get yourself together user.

Attached: tiredgook.png (1022x731, 643K)

Stick with the chicken, crispy/grilled they put on the "premium" sandwhiches. Mchicken/chicken nuggies are shit tier filled with cartiledge and shit.

The tendies are actually good quality chicken too, and I know how much you guys love your tendies.

Franchise. Like I said, plenty of perks to make up for the shitty aspect of the job. Make a good impression here and you can no call no show and be late all the time and never even risk losing your job.

Not to mention if you have experience in fast food you can easily get a job at any fast food place in the country if your in a pinch and need a check

Never convinced myself it was okay. Yes I am lazy and procrastinating getting a better job, would you rather I just quit and went McUnemployed while I find a good job?

I will be out of here in less than a year, but ill probably keep working here part time since it wont be stressful at all when I dont need it to pay rent

How can you all be so bitter about black people, it's like you've never worked at a place with actual black people and not just poor retards which white people act the same

Jow Forums plz leave

> 3 road workers come in to my burger flip job.
> "what would you like to order"
> tells me orders
> I enter orders
> I tell them price
> one guy pulls out $20 but his co worker with a shit eating joe dirt grin brushes his hand aside.
> he hands me change, nothing but change for a $20 order with a line behind them.
> they all stand there, arms crossed with shit eating grin.
> "don't they teach you kids how to do math anymore" they say to me, three people that dig ditches for a living I made more than being a manager.
>I'm fucking 27 but look like a 16 year old jock.
> I look them in the eyes.

> "I'm sorry sir but because the program our iPads run on don't allow us to change the amount of money being paid after the order has been made corporate rules dictates to franchisees that we must accept and pay out the exact amount of currency given to us at check out for digital bookkeeping concerns.
> I have never lied that well my whole life.
> "Then cancel that order user and start a new one."
> ohgoddamnit.jpg fucking poor white trash niggers.
> roll for Bluff
> I can do that sir but cancellation of your order would require your group to go to the back of the line to as our training dictates that the termination of a order means we service the next customer.
> hillniggys look behind them and see line of pissed corporate types.
> guy pulls out the $20 bill while his friend sweeps pile of change into what appears to be repurposed ammo pouch.
> I lied so fucking well eventually our franchise owner thought I read that in one of the worker manuals and began quoting it like gospel.

> we have guy from corporate come in every 2 months named big Jim

> new guy quotes my line in front of him

> he asks who said that.

> user did, he read it in the handbook

> big Jim looks over at me and smiles knowing that there's no way in fuck that's in the handbook but realizes it forces people to take less than 15 minutes to make a order.

Attached: IMG_1081.jpg (253x235, 49K)

How much is your weekly pay? Do you get any insurance? Do you get 40 hours? Do you get a free meal? Can you actually pay your bills?

Fast food really isn't that bad of a job in the right locations. It really depends on management and customer demographic of the area.
Shitty coke-fueled manager + niggers/chinks = straight hell.

I got a master's in criminal justice, passed the bar, and I mostly flip burgers when I'm not freelancing because it's an easy and calm job here; most people are white rural farmers who don't play fuck-around with anything. Our manager is too old to work any other job and has a ton of retail experience, works just for something to do.
Fast food places are also extremely good locations for my line of work because you overhear a lot of shit from certain lunch groups.
I managed to call a nigger on his phony alibi because some of his family talked about it over lunch here, was able to investigate it.

400ish a week, no, yes, no (50% discount on 1 meal per shift), yes

Attached: 1529279931733.jpg (1400x1050, 451K)

Then tell a story user

Attached: 1520817790035.jpg (634x1033, 155K)

Can I get a large fry and a small vanilla shake? Thanks dude.

Attached: 1524028904914.png (750x780, 77K)

I feel your pain. I'm a bus driver and niggers manage to fuck that up too.
>Be a retarded fucking walking poo log of a nigger
>See the bus coming
>Wait until the last possible second to stick your monkey paw out and hail the bus forcing the driver to brake hard
>'Where dis bus go' despite it being displayed quite clearly on the front
>'Does it go to welfare office'
>No dumb nigger I just told you where it goes
>Nigger gets on anyway despite it not going to gibsville
>Take fucking forever to get their money out and makes my bus even later
>Finally get going and guess what? There's another fucking 70 IQ boong at the next bus stop

MIDF get the fuck out of here.
Stop shilling for your corporation.
WE ARE ON TO YOU.
You are trying to get heterosexual white employees without a criminal record. Sorry to say, that commands a wage of over $20 for any one of them that isn't brain dead.
Either pay up or you're stuck with niggers or whites with a criminal record, piercings or tattoos or worst of all, fags.
Those are the dredges you get when you only pay $12 an hour or less. Look at Chick Filet. They have all white employees and guess what? They get even more business.See what happens when you pay for better employees?

Coincidently, from high tech stylometric analysis software, I've concluded you're the same guy who shills against raising the minimum wage.
I support minimum wage increases. I want all the aforementioned neer'do'wells to be out of a job. Think about it. McDonalds knows if they need to pay out some serious McBucks, they aren't going to waste that money on low quality employees. In other words, whites have NOTHING to worry about from minimum wage increases.

Once people realize they need to pay up for good employees, people will realize that your former shit tier people have no place in society.
No jobs for them. Only trouble causers.
Without YOU enabling them, they wouldn't be in sight. People will call for the eradication of them because they know their impact on society is a net negative.

I can't wait till you're bottom line is destroyed, Ronald McDonald, you God damned mother fucking clown.

>
>Then tell a story user
Not him but heres one of my favorites

>taking drive thru orders
>van of negresses gets pulled over while trying to hide from the cops in our parking lot
>eventually get their ticket(s) and pull up to order
>2 negresses and an ungodly amount of niglets in the back
>both are obviously drunk, passenger seat cunt staring daggers at me the whole time
>later find out from manager they got pulled over cause passenger seat cunt had a kid in her lap which is illegal
>20 minutes to order
>the whole time niglets are pouring out of the van like a fucking clown car, seriously have no idea how they packed that many choco tacos in that van, seriosly saw at least 8 get out while they were ordering
>when they're done and about to pay passenger seat gets out, walks around the car and up to my face
>how I wan my fish
>"fresh, with extra tartar ;)"
>wat yo name
>"My names John ;)" (literally the whitest name I could think of, not my real name obviously)
>ok john if my fish aint right imma come back and find you
>"K ;)"
>they get their food
>make an illegal left exiting our drive thru
>cops were waiting patiently watching the exit
>immediatly pull them over again

Those cops were fucking based too. They came through after and didnt order anything, just wanted to make sure everything was good and crack some jokes

Attached: 1524995408144.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

That doesnt sound that bad depending on cost of living.

kek

Lol that 30yo Boomer who still works at McDonald's

Attached: image-277.jpg (1800x1080, 1.18M)

Wow you must get tons of pussy, user.

If this isn't pasta it should be.

Attached: 1526623570994.jpg (1000x1000, 201K)

My cost of living is super low so its pretty comfy, sadly comfy = complacency. Never get too comfy.

Attached: 1524099823931.jpg (900x1600, 197K)

I'll take shit that never happend for $3.50 Alex.

Attached: 1504405044603.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

when will you start making deliveries? is there a way you could start a mc-donalds delivery service?

Attached: 1517237883906.jpg (1141x774, 85K)

Top kek
Best posts of the month.

Mcdonalds was my first job when i was in high-school. its wasn't so bad, i needed to buy a vehicle and it sure as fuck wasn't gonna get handed to me so i needed to get some shekels. i was a good burger flipper and burger maker. they tried to put me on the window and cash register but i wasn't having that shit, i would play dumb like i couldn't figure out the buttons on the register and they wouldn't let me talk on the drive thru cause i kept saying "what do YOU want" but i guarantee you the 2 years i worked there i NEVER fucked up an order, it was like a game to be played when the shit came up on screen. bought me my truck

Attached: 1505198836883.jpg (623x907, 111K)

One story is of a sex ring at my store. This one girl has been working with me for about three years, and in that time she has slept with 95% of the crew in the back area (Most of these boys were 15 while she was 18) and some of the management team. The girl got the job there when she was 15 and after a few months, she became pregnant where it was found out that she had been sleeping with a manager. The manager at 28 years of age wasn't punished but instead given a promotion to Restaurant Manager.

its called uber eats dude

>White and no criminal record is worth $20 an hour

Kek putting that on the resume. Interesting point about minimum wage as well.

Attached: 1523206498726.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

You don't happen to live in Decatur do you? I've seen this shit happen about 2 dozen times at the same McDonald's. Makes you wonder if they can even read the traffic signs...

McDonald's was my first job in high school, also. I worked there for almost a year. It was often times hard work but it was also fun. It was hard getting up at 6am after a night of partying.

The worst thing were the managers who were like drill sergeants. Absolutely no respect from them, and that's why I quit before I wanted to. I worked my ass off there and was kind to every customer, and in the end the main manager just hung up on me when I told her I couldn't take the abuse anymore.

> I lied so fucking well eventually our franchise owner thought I read that in one of the worker manuals and began quoting it like gospel.

you know, this is entirely believable. once in a while, every one of us gets inspiration from some bastardized capitalist verison of divine intervention. ive had it when i have to do a phase i esa and lie about how theres no way the site occupants are gonna lose their jobs

>be me
>gravedigger
>gooks bury gook
>gookess sobs on que
>gookess leaves on que
>nigger buries nigger
>niggers holler like monkeys
>nigress jumps on casket half-way down
>white buries white
>everyone solemn
>everyone respectful
>family patriarch offers me $20 for my trouble
>respectfully decline
>respectful handshake
>some jew charged him $5000 for headstone

Attached: 1527163653459.jpg (479x370, 30K)

Nope, but id imagine its pretty common in any rural-suburban major city area fast food place with a lot of garbage people.

We've got our own homeless people too. One morning shift bum and one 2nd shift bum. I dont see the morning guy much but the night lady loves to in front of/into traffic while screaming about her brothers/sons

neat. i figured there must have been some corpse-raping anons out there.

>to think every man used to have one of these and we gave that up to the jews

Attached: 1525205947342.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

Its disgusting to fuck your food desu

Attached: 1520626062233.jpg (720x619, 45K)

i dont really remember any of my managers being real dickheads, most of this is a blur to me, but i do remember these 2 cool ass work release prisoners who came to work, tom and rob or tim and ron i dunno but i still remember them, there was this smoking girl who came thru in this pink mustang sometimes, she had money, super hot above my league, but i was digging her my boy ron was saying user how come you dont ask that girl out? and i told him, man i already i know what shes gonna say and i dont like rejection, and he told me, "rejection is a part of life, i get rejected all the time you dont see me stopping" for some reason this stuck with me, i can still remember him telling me this its one of those things that just sticks ya know?

The Morticians do the raping.
They're all boxed up by the time I see 'em.
Then I cover 'em with a thousand pounds of dirt before the family leaves.
I can't even get to their rings.
Much less their glued-shut fuck-holes.
Sick bastard.

pls milk

Attached: 1528000245155.jpg (820x1024, 194K)

Attached: 1519772370463.jpg (500x782, 34K)

>it's a great job because i can do shit i would normally get fired for
stay there niggeranon

>work at a call center that had a contract with Verizon Wireless a few years back
>75% of the month of initial training I had for the job consisted of how not to give refunds every faggot who calls in asking for one, unless there's a specific reason for it which usually involved Verizon screwing something up on their end
>one day get a call from some nigger
>call started somewhere around the lines of "Yeah man uhhhh muh phone got stolen and I've been using my cousin's phone until I got a new one and I put som money on this one yafeelme? But now I got a new phone and I want to take the money I put on my cousin's phone and transfer it to this one. Can ya do dat fo me today homie?" or something like that, with a lot more mumbling
>I forget the details of Verizon's policy on this sort of thing, but the short answer was no.
>give the usual scripted response for why I couldn't transfer the money
>nig argues with me saying he doesn't understand why I can't just give him free money while I try to explain to him gently why I can't do it
>this goes on for almost 15 minutes, I didn't even realize it until a supervisor came up to me and asked me why I had been on this call for that long
>after that, I simply tell the nig "No, I can't give you money for free"
>nig actually starts speaking properly for once and shouts "MAN, YOU A FUCKIN RACIST REDNECK HONKEY HICK" and hangs up

Attached: 1513219327648.png (1662x1800, 1.14M)

Mdrr d'où

Don't they sell combos at mcdonalds in the US?

e.g burger, fries, drink

i used to work for liquorland and i've had over a thousand dollars worth of liquor thrown at me over the counter by angry people.

e.g bourbon, gin, rum, beer, wine etc..

Alright then nigger give your IT jobs stories. We're not here to measure dicks.

Work at an upscale movie theater, only time we get blacks en masse is for our extra late showings (Normally last showing starts by 11pm, weekends our last one can be as late as 11:55. Of course they stroll in at 11:54, and have to order ten tons of food per person, then its our faults they and everybody behind them missed 20 mins of a movie they paid $11+ for.

Also this, but this is every customer
>will always give the order in the least efficient way possible, never knowing sizes, flavors, etc

You cant even ask somebody what flavor ICEE (Slurpee, Freezy, Icing, Frozen Thang, Frosty, etc) they want without acting like you've just inconvenienced them.

Just so yall know, if you buy anything at the movies other than promotion collectors shit, you're an idiot. Every food that is sold is bottom tier, cheapest shit they can possibly sell for absurdly high margins. Granted, concessions is the money maker for theaters these days, but still.

Also, don't be a slob, throw your trash away after your movies over with, or trust me, karma will bite you in the ass. 95% of the time i find shit (money, keys, glasses, jewelry, wallets, phones) its always in the messiest seats.

That's the faggiest order I've ever heard

Yes they do. In America that deal is called the Hot Carl. What deals does your country have?

i'd just drive past them. and if they complain. i'd just say i don't know what they are talking about.

Do you guys hate when I use coupons? I fee bad for using coupons but your app is literally giving me a burger for $1.

I still have a lot of blur, but I do remember going out with the other employees after work - girls from high school, we'd break into the pool of one hotel and sit in the hot tub drinking cheap champagne. No fucking, but a lot of rubbing.

I remember one angry customer who asked me for a side of mayonnaise (this is before they had packets). I asked the grill crew if they could put a squirt on a drink lid, and they said NO! So I told the customer that I can't give him mayonnaise. He went ballistic, saying - "In this whole goddamn restaurant you have no fucking mayonnaise?!". And all I could do was apologize... Strange how certain things stick in your memory.

I used to work for mcdonalds and coupons were a non issue. Youd just hit the promo button or some shit. Unless youre trying to use multiple or expired coupons I doubt anyone cares

everything comes in a meal.

every burger you can get by itself or in a meal with fries and drink.

the owners must hate coupons. i'm basically robbing them. why sell me a burger for $1 when the menu price is $5.29?

>The people who allow coupons to exist must hate coupons

Dude what

Race of assailants?

Attached: 1525007538509.jpg (716x724, 23K)

>Liquorland
This place sounds pretty neat

yea i would have just shot some mayo in a cup for the dude, i was never really big on asking permission for anything, my motto is "asking for forgiveness is easier than asking for permission" all i can say is it was a good first job, i remember the 5 am stocking coolers and freezers and i remember the 11pm closing the store and all the in-between bullshit, i moved on to way bigger and better things but ill always remember that burger flipping (didnt even hafta flip the burgers the clam-shell thing did it for me)

How many infidels does thou slay on your quest to purge our land of disease and heresy? Do not forget child of the lord, in the great book of Matthew it reads

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Do not settle for this degeneracy, purge those who you find unclean from god's mortal test.

amen, brother.

Attached: 5be2ddc2d57cf854f6e71ac97ac1bb56.jpg (975x915, 178K)

one time, i was talking to a fast food owner operator. he told me he hates coupons because it eats into his profits and corporate wouldn't reimburse him for the coupons that they issued.

this thread is fun, like a blast from the past. when i had my first MCdees high-school job my buddy had his first job at the AMC movie theater, he would let me know which door he jammed open with a pencil or a piece of popcorn carton and we could go into the movie theater for free, i would bring the 60 chicken nuggets i had fried up and dumped into a box while i was working and bounce around movies like a retard all night

EXPERIENCE is key.

I used to do contract work building wheel chair ramps for the state and VA office. It was 50% old army vet and 50% ghetto.
While in the ghetto, these where regular occurrences.
>Copping running through yard gun drawn asking us if we've seen anyone.
>People asking for "work" and wanting to be paid up front, we never hired any of them.
>People trying to steal tools, asking if they can look at our saw, ect.
>Groups of people sitting on porches all day smoking drugs.
>Randomly the streets would fill with like 200 people on a Tuesday at noon and fights / arguments spring up all over.
>When ever high school kids got dropped off a group of 20 or so would hang out at the buss stop having mini fist fights every 30 seconds, yelling, and smoking drugs.
>Gun shots and people flashing guns all the time.
>13 year old girls walking into houses with like 20 adult males followed by very audible gangbang.
>The peoples houses (section 8 rent) that we built at would complain, want free stuff (it was already free), want us to fix random thing inside, and sit outside and drink and smoke drugs.
>Countless times we believe that the person who the ramp was being built for was not disabled but just faking it.
>Saw cops shoot a dude after a police chase, he crashed and was running towards us with a gun, of course once he was shot the cops removed the gun as the streets filled with non-working adults screaming how the cops murdered an unarmed guy.
In general, we were pretty much left alone due to being part of the government gibs.

Attached: 6346346357357.jpg (830x466, 260K)

Long ago local McD used to sell weed under the counter.
Does this still happen now?

I had a job in my mid-20's working at Mcdonald's, I was working 20 hrs a week, 48 at my main job, stock trading in the mornings, and working out 1-2 hours a day.

did that for about 2/3 years before I had to stop on doctor's orders, and I was going nuts.

Fuck have i stories about both jobs.

In those three years I had

>Knife pulled on me by little Mexican Napoleon
>Had to stop guys robbing the MCd's with a hammer.
>Had to stop two drunk dudes fighting with a 6 month pregnant woman in between them.
>got my hand slashed.
>Had to break up sex in the MCDs bathrooms
>Had sex in the McD storeroom.
>Various drunk shenanigans from customers, mostly bad some good.
>Pipe was burst, had to clean up raw sewage for 3 weeks straight in store while they were trying to get someone to come and fix it.

I've learned various things about life.

1.) most women are shit at being supervisors. Absolute shit, but some are good.
2.) never eat at a fast food place. NEVER.
3.) Mexicans talk tough but once you have life experience you realize they are just children acting hard.
4.) Only work places that are majority white, the second whites become a minority is the second you get screwed hard.
5.) Lift weights. Being physically fit saved my ass more times than I can count. But people expect you to be a Dad/adult and ask you to compensate for their weakness.
6.) Being a supervisor automatically makes you blamed for everything, even the weather. Everyone expects you to be omnipotent/generous/stern/kind/caring/tough/gentle/smart/relatable etc.

after experiencing this shit, I understand why supervisors and managers are fucking cunts. You have to be because if you aren't you get walked on.

Used to work at Taco Bell when I was a teenager. The evening/night shifts were the most fun since the main manager wasn't there. We'd play hockey using brooms as the sticks and hot sauce packets as the puck. We'd set up the kid's meal nerf basketball hoop toy in the drive thru area and play one on one with each other. We'd take turns taking bags of trash out to the enclosed dumpster area and smoke weed while we were out there. We'd eat as much free food and soda as we wanted. Best part was, as long as everything got done the general manager didn't really give a fuck or ask any questions.

Also almost everyone one that worked there was chill af. We would all even hang out and party outside of work. I met friends working there that I'm still friends with to this day. So yeah OP is right. Shit tier fast food jobs definitely have their perks. Could never go back to making minimum wage just for all the fun though.

KEK

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-194633.png (720x1280, 399K)

The ramps looked like pic related.
Had constant lumber theft.
Had one of our ramps stolen one time. Like it was gone, they took the wood after it was built.

Attached: Ramp.jpg (800x600, 101K)

lmao ofc not

You're going to dip the fries in the shake, aren't you

This was back in the 80s.
Times change.lol

yeah for sure, but still plenty of weed dealers all over the place desu.

Ive never tried that, is it good?

don't adopt this trend

Attached: burgerd.jpg (677x1016, 356K)

I used to deliver pizzas, every single employee was selling pot and stoned 24/7. This was in like 1998 though.

One dude went off and joined the army, he sent us a letter because apparently his work was his only friend. It looked like something a stoner Homer Simpson would write.
>The army are hard,cannt wait to get back with yoall and SMOKE WEED. Thay make us cary lots of waits and it is hard to run fast.

The random things you remember. /shrug

why

haha, interesting

Had friends like this about the same era.
Fun times.

im a a hungry jacks guy americas burger king and trust me the more they have to pay you evventually when a 15yrold can do it aswell as you your gone

I like working with black people more than mexicans, every food job I've had there's been an angry middle age mexian lady or two. Some of em have lived in the us for over 10 years and still sound like they just got here