They spent 10,000 dollars to make this

Holy shit this was the balloon That we made threads planning to take down?, this has to be the most overhyped disappointing thing liberals have ever produced, this
Is sad

Attached: 28E39149-AD77-46D1-92D1-FA3125395524.jpg (750x750, 634K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/politics/trump-baby-diaper-wearing-balloon-flies-over-london/3712725/
amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2018/07/12/baby-trump-balloon-london-scotland-golf-course
cnn.com/videos/world/2018/07/13/trump-baby-balloon-london-protests.cnn
thrillist.com/news/nation/trump-baby-blimp-london-visit
snopes.com/news/2018/07/08/trump-baby-balloon-may-fly-london-presidents-uk-visit/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/08/trump_baby_balloon_set_to_fly_over_london_during_presidents_visit.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s pretty cute and cartoony I don’t mind and I voted for trump

meme magic? priceless

Attached: 1522268323147.jpg (1024x561, 142K)

Even I, who honestly didn't give a fuck about the balloon, was surprised by how utterly irrelevant it actually turned out to be.

>It’s pretty cute and cartoony I don’t mind and I voted for trump

If I had cash to burn I'd buy it and have a giant suit made for it with a big red tie.

If they really cared about the kids they could have used that money to help them but they are just virtue signalling

>mfw the left just cannot fucking meme

Attached: smug blue bear.png (171x218, 63K)

>this has to be the most overhyped disappointing thing liberals have ever produced

Attached: 120[1].jpg (500x334, 13K)

>organizers make information easily available about how big the balloon is and the fact it'll only fly at a low height for a few hours in accordance with their permit
>Jow Forums completely ignores all this to react like fucking muslims seeing a cartoon of mohammed
>chimp out for an entire week with constant nonstop threads about HOW WE GONNA POP IT CAN'T WAIT TO TASTE THOSE LIBTARD TEARS
>nothing happens because all of you faggots are do nothing cowards who talk the talk but don't walk the walk
>claim victory because the event went off same as the organizers said it would

praise kek, faggots

Attached: the raw strength of these brave crusaders.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

Look at them. Worshipping their god. All their thoughts are devoted to him.

What's the real price for it? Most people are saying 20-30k

Kekman is based

"The trump baby balloon will fly over London"

read between the pages

some jew just made about 9000$ on dumb goys who gathered money for this shit

The threads all got deleted you absolute faggot so we couldn’t organize, i got a 2 day ban for just being in them

The entire board was about the stupid fucking balloon and now you niggers are saying it didnt do anything?

Attached: 1512400919557.png (331x132, 40K)

They let him live there rent free, they don't even get a hot pocket

Next time do an IRC

abc7.com/politics/trump-baby-diaper-wearing-balloon-flies-over-london/3712725/

amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2018/07/12/baby-trump-balloon-london-scotland-golf-course

cnn.com/videos/world/2018/07/13/trump-baby-balloon-london-protests.cnn

thrillist.com/news/nation/trump-baby-blimp-london-visit

snopes.com/news/2018/07/08/trump-baby-balloon-may-fly-london-presidents-uk-visit/

realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/08/trump_baby_balloon_set_to_fly_over_london_during_presidents_visit.html

Attached: libtards.png (961x549, 254K)

Nice.

>Implying the money man didn't pocket $9,500 dollars and spend a few hundred on a shitty cheap balloon

Honestly wish I would get off my ass and scam more liberals, these people are just so braindead and vitriolic that they make it too easy.

tfw this doesn't stop fake news media from taking the most flattering pictures imaginable to make this thing appear to be the size of the Hindenburg to once again mislead people and drum up publicity for an anti-trump protest.

>CNN, "takes the the skies"

Attached: 1531353192892s.jpg (125x74, 2K)

And someone made $9,970.00 making it, always look on the brights side, user.

a shitposters delight, unironically.

Attached: 1531573868159QU.png (666x442, 537K)

I thought it was going to be a big blimp, but it was pretty unremarkable 2bh.

This is cute and all, but where's the blimp? I'm supposed to be offended, no?

I think you missed the part where no one gave a shit and just said to leave it alone. Did you lurk in those threads or what?

>Chad RW artist rips off beta leftists

They probably spent 100 dollars and the rest went straight into the leftist leaders pockets. Typical leftist tactics.

Attached: 1531249357996.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Um, no. We literally won this round. Had you stopped fingering your asshole for a few minutes you might have noticed.

>liberals feel like a dejected girlfriend because their alpha Jow Forums never calls them

This, in the end it's always to sell shirts and shit to idiots or embezzle the money.

Pol faggots gonna hate

Attached: 211BE1AD-C9F5-4A52-9F35-B9FC3BAFD8CD.jpg (2192x1264, 1.87M)

Murdoch Murdoch should add hairy chested racist baby badass Trump to their permanent cast.

it was worth every penny, 200,000 people showed up and trump even said it made him feel like shit.

They always operate like this.

The entire left is a ponzi scheme of lazy ass uninspired and useless faggots trying to enrich themself at cost of others while dodging real work as hard as they. a rigged game with kikes at the top

> we made threads
most of them where the same leftist faggots just trying to draw attention

Oh no it was remarkable. Remarkably pathetic.

>They spent 10,000 dollars to make this
But they crowd funded over 60k, where'd the rest go you think?

i'm convinced the people behind this balloon were the ones shilling for the right to pop it. literally who cares if the left are being petulant children again?
the right doing nothing about this, ignoring it, just makes the left look worse. popping it would have been a huge mistake, but that was never going to happen it was so irrelevant to begin with

to pay people to show up and make the protest look popular

Attached: Osprey_Trump_UK2.jpg (1024x655, 149K)

holy shit, it's huge

Attached: 178580750-1531487703685.jpg (1024x768, 151K)

There is no way that thing cost $10k whoever organized this is a genius.

>Raise 10k
>Spend maybe $500- $1000 to make the balloon
>Pocket the rest

For every 1 liberal shouting gleefully over this act and others, theres 10 normies seething over the disrespect the whole world, and especially the Democrats are showing against President Trump. Where do you think the Overton window sits at currently?

Attached: Trump flag.jpg (564x564, 34K)

It was £30,000 which is $40,000

normies for trump

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 59K)

>normies
>liking trump
yikes, imagine believing this

Lol it was literally nothing who careZZZZ

Lol
No and no

I don't think the balloon threads were organic

that's just embarrassing really, I expected more

Anyone have the photo where you can barely see the blimp's head in the lower corner?

now just remember back to all the red tape the protesters had to go through just to get permission to float that little balloon in the air 8 feet off the ground.

Attached: gestapo-gop.jpg (800x420, 369K)

Now that you've failed it's suddenly unimportant.

wasn't it 30k pounds? So more like 40k dollars for this pathetic stunt

And to think Bongs had to get a permit for that tiny piece of shit balloon.

Some kike is a few thousand dollars richers by e-begging for the baloon. The liberal is really the cow of the jew.

Kek
Look at all those piece of shit phones

damn it canada. Now I want this.

I realised this before. People thought is was going to be the size of the Hindenburg, but it was obviously tiny so it would either be a small speck on the sky or really close the ground.

I have yet to meet a single normie who hasn't fallen for the trump is evil meme

Wasn't it 30k?

Wasn't it 6 million?

Attached: 1404689704550.png (558x561, 293K)

There are actually a lot of normies who don't think Trump is evil but they keep it secret.

I seriously doubt it. The kikes probably pocketed all that money while sneering at stupid goyim.

This is probably the true price.

Attached: 1517861093247.jpg (1440x1080, 302K)

Sour grapes, and you know it

Someone peed in the ball pit

Can confirm, I was chatting with a tourist from Commiefornia and he mentioned how well Trump was doing with the economy.

Im surprised none with an airrifle or simple dart took it down

In total it probably did cost this much, but that includes everything to do with this balloon. Not just materials.

Where are the yeomen when you need them?

Ehh. Could be worse. Imagine if it actually looked like him.

DONATE $1 MILLION TO MY GOFUNDME AND I WILL GIVE THE MIDDLE FINGER TO TRUMP TOWER

#RESIST

I heard he immediately resigned from the position of POTUS after getting BTFO'ed so hard

funny enough i saw that stupid diagram showing it to be 6 meters tall but i didn't actually sit down to think that its literally nothing sized

If only these people knew how foolish they look, it looks like idol worship

t. Sadiq Khan.

that's probably what those libshits were hoping so they could point the finger at Trump supporters while claiming some kind of moral superiority. I'll bet they were disappointed no one tried to destroy it.

It was just too insignificant, it's cartoony, it's not offensive, makes them seem pathetic for wasting time/money on this shit.

You can make thousands of shekels by acting you hate Trump . Just saying.

Anti Trump people really easy to manipulate and they will buy everything as long as it's against Trump

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-15-10-26-38-1.png (800x780, 341K)

Attached: 911.jpg (400x505, 29K)