REPORT: ECUADOR IN HIGH LEVEL TALKS WITH UK TO SUSPEND ASYLUM OF JULIAN ASSANGE

I dont give a fuck what any nigger in this thread says this guy is alive and what they are doing / have done to him is wrong. It's a moral wrong and a black stain on all of humanity for letting it go on. I mean what the fuck. You people who fear the truth have no business sharing this planet with the rest of us
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/ecuador-in-talks-to-evict-assange-its-stone-in-the-shoe-j8wgr9w98

Attached: Fucking Happening.jpg (219x230, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6cYZ8dUgPuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck!
What now? I mean he is going to jail, unless someone shelters/smugglers him.
Fucking hate the authoritarian governments.

Assange is coming to America in AF1 to start his new life.

Checked. That would be ideal. Hard to say what difference there could or would have been in 2016 without Wikileaks contributions to the action

he would need 24 hour protection. Hillary would put a hit out on him in a heart beat

He's a rapist. Death punishment.

Can't rape a whore.

youtu.be/6cYZ8dUgPuU

not telling to a woman you sleep with, that you've slept with another woman is rape now

Attached: 1277032766840.jpg (1245x1128, 206K)

Amazing how PM May is happy to get cucked by the EU but against a little nation like Ecuador she is a strong and brave womyn. Fuck the Bongs

>Jow Forums gives a fuck about Assange

Attached: 71175175.jpg (396x385, 29K)

Assange wrote the original code base for Jow Forums

Fuck off cuck you’re embarrassing the Nordic race

Sauce needed.

>Tpbp
We need banners with this:
“Free Julian Assange: Can’t rape a whore”

There has to be a way to continue his legacy of 100% accuracy in his absence.

>hurr let's post info of ICE employees on wikileaks because CNN said they were bad guys
Get fucked Julian, you stupid attention seeking faggot

The real assange and most of the Wikileaks staff have been dead or MIA for almost 2 years.

Attached: 55015_13_wikileaks-being-astroturfed-under-government-control.jpg (766x1776, 763K)

Julian had no access to the internet or phone during the time period in which that happened. Get fucked brainlet.

Unfortunately black bagging and shutting someone off from being able to communicate with the outside world proves a pretty effective way of diminishing interest but yes we are all still here and recognize the man as a hero and hopefully not a martyr

>This
Who is running the show there now anyway?

((Who)) do you think? The various alphabet agencies. ReadAnd now go to their website and see the bullshit they are pushing out ever since 2 years ago. They are compromised.

Sorry read

The lack of publishing post-Vault 7 is the biggest giveaway imo

ohh come on now. this faggot was a CIA asset from the day one and was used to put on a show.
when this faggot says "intel agencies use drug trade to fund black projects" is just nonsense.

drug trade is used by intel agencies to affect the social policies and to create chaos within poor communities plus other minor goals as well

assange is not a whistleblower, he is a fucking controlled faggot, just like Q and alex jones and all that hive of faggots who disinfo the shit out of internet.

users are gullible and are easily excited.

assange is a CIA faggot and nothing is gonna happen to him even if they say "they killed him"

the guy did a billion dollar worth operation for CIA and probably set for life.. gonna retire, change ID and live out his days somewhere like Barbados or some shit like that... with a hefty sum at his Cayman bank account

That's a distinct possibility.

Isn't he dead?

Quite possibly. Or he couldWe will probably never know the truth. Just keep your eyes open and stay vigilant. Don't fall victim to group think, especially here.

Any take on Assange other than as heroic, godtier activist and advocate of free speech, free press and transparency in government is woefully misguided

>We will probably never know the truth
there have been so many CIA whistleblowers in the past, exposing all kinds of controlled bullshit from UFOs to USSR-scare etc etc..
it shouldn't be surprizing at all to see another "whistleblower" exposing literal nonsense which may only affect the emotional state of the public and nothing else.

assange simply never exposed anything worth anything. and there IS shit to expose. shit that would really get you killed like really fast.. no nonsense like hiding at some lol excuador embassy would save you. in fact any embassy is the last place you should hide.

it's much safer to crash at any of your friends house or lay low somewhere in some remote romanian village, dye your hair black and find a local farmer girl who never heard about internet.. then to put on this cheap ass circus

all of it is just a show user. it's all cheap sensationalism without any actual sensations. it's just like entertainment gossip shit.

plus Jow Forums is not much for exposing any kinds of truth. it's more like a hype gossip hub where no truth would get notinced or better yet get deleted and poster banned.

agencies created internet not for our convenience.

FUCK ENGLAND

I thought he was dead already

creating an idol our of a disinfo agent - that's misguided.

plus all this "free" shit haven't existed in reality since the concept of "freedom" was invented for subversive usage.

literally there is no "freedom" even though the concept is ver appealing and makes you wonna larp hardcore

England is the worst.

Attached: 1521286509976.jpg (1000x1026, 208K)

>jail

He's going to be at the end of a noose or firing squad if US govt gets their dirty paws on him.

> fund black projects
Depends what you consider black projects. Like selling weapons to (insert) groups?

The retards saying he's dead are the same idiots who were claiming Strzok doesn't exist and all pictures were an amalgam of other faces. Lmfao!!!!

Also the ones claiming to have new encryption keys from the blockchain and Seth Rich emails and insider info about bombs at ports.

Kys for believing them.

Attached: wikitweet.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 86K)

Thank you for this post. I'm kind of a newfag but even i see what's going on here with constant /ptg/ threads and bait threads being shilled to the top constantly. It is disheartening. I've always been an outcast, and I probably always will be. It's a blessing and curse because I've been able to see humanity from the outside and how we are controlled through groupthink and other logical fallacies. Not claiming I'm any better though, in reality I'm not a smart man in the slightest. I just don't trust anything or anyone, as we all should.

>exposing literal nonsense
Are you half retarded?

Let's say the pedo rings get outed and they are summarily executed either by vigilante justice or by the government. They are just the tip of this iceberg and you know it. Would you stop searching fornthe truth if this hapoened? Would it restore your faith in the government? All information is controlled in this world, you should know that by now. You too

Wikileaks is a publisher not investigative journalists

he doxed ice, fuck him

You know nothing. According to even the official reports, he didn't have access to the internet or even the phone at this point. The real question you should be asking yourself is who runs wikileaks now.

I never claimed they were, im just pointing out the obvious. Most on this board would freak the fuck out and declare premature victory. It would act as just another narrative that people would blindly follow and then would continue on with their day to day lives as if nothing had even happened. You know this to be true. Think about the events of the past couple of years through a lens of maintaining power for a select few by maintaining a narrative. Would they not want what I have described? A good old good vs bad narrative to stir up patriotism and trust in the government and alternative news media?

Isn't it funny that they are trying to get Assange right after they came out with their bogus 12 Russians who hacked the DNC bullshit.

Reminder: Assange is the only person who knows who hacked the DNC and he says he can prove it was not the Russians. I guess now would be a good time to silence him.

You mean impostor Assange. The real Julian is dead.

Reminder, the "Assange is dead" shills constantly spam it to discourage you from sticking up for him in dire situations like these.

I am not a shill and standing up for him on anonymous message board isn't going to do anything. If you want to help the man, do something in real life. Call your representative. Start a petition for his release. Shit there is so much you can do that you aren't. And you have the balls to call someone who cares to question the mainstream fucking narrative a shill? Get fucked brainlet.

Assange is alive and Trump will grant him asylum. You will see it to be as I say.