Why so many Brazilians here?

I see more Brazilanons here than bongs nowadays
Why are there so many of you here? Is political correctness in Brazil that bad?

Attached: C490A507-1B27-45E5-801C-0FF2F44CF26F.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

capitalsexy.com.br/
youtube.com/watch?v=m2lwYf8Amog
youtube.com/watch?v=a1dtGUgAlP0
youtube.com/watch?v=HrgFeV-XWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=dq0dgt072Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The difference is you don't go to jail for shitposting in Brazil

It's not that there are a lot of Brazilians here, it's that their a brainless, mudshit people that can't go more than 5 seconds without shouting "BRASIL" in everyone's face

There are a lot of people who are white in Brazil

BRASIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL

Better them then limeys.

"shitposting" pages on facebook
And some youtubers advertising Jow Forums etc
And the conservative movement has grown a lot

There are a lot of people who are HIV+ in Brasil.

>There are a lot of people who are white in Brazil
this is true. much like the USA, brasil is a very white country

Attached: amerimutt.png (697x1119, 1.16M)

Giv BUNDA GF

Brazilian threshold for “white” is very low

How popular is it?

Literally just come here and the bundas will be all over you
You just need to be an average looking gringo

Racism is literally a crime in Brazil

Not that much

Not that much

anti-social personality disorders must be common in Brazil for so many of them to post at ASPD hq.

I meant conservatism

>actually look half white
I might visit there lad

Its mainstream

same kike shills just using a different VPN

Yeah but you'd need a well functioning state bureaucracy to actually enforce that on anonymous shitposters.

capitalsexy.com.br/
Have some bundas from my city

I don't think so

Remember Operação Intolerância amd Operacão Bravata.

This

hello fellow brazilians, I am the half-white cousin of john mederi, of that mederishow galo frito

ask anything

Not by US or European, especially Anglo/Germanic standards.

Prove it faggot

Is that white?

Attached: maria-cecilia-02.jpg (387x580, 38K)

Some of them look very good, can you spot the spaniard in this pic? probably not

Attached: fc94f509125b734eb558f096454c515d[1].jpg (640x640, 92K)

No

anything I could offer as proof is hoaxable since he lives in another country. I don't really care if you believe me so that's alright

What about that

Attached: carolina-lyra-08.jpg (320x480, 42K)

Shes more near to golden than white dude , skin ,hair and all xD

Closer. Not liking the Moloch necklace though. Crypto kike?

Attached: gabriela-04.jpg (387x580, 57K)

not really white. john himself is 1/4 portuguese fyi

>Better them then limeys.

This.

you know that little surge sensation you get in the base of your penis when you see a beautiful girl and instantly want to rape her?
she makes you feel that way, doesn't she?

>this is true. much like the USA, brasil is a very white country

Most I've met are goblins but some look German/Italian, others look like moor rape babies.

I’ll be honest there’s a Spanish girl in my class at uni and I thought she was a Paki.

as 1/2 white guy who visited brazil many times all I can say is that they are like their own kind of "white brazilian" in that they are the lightest among them and look almost white, but not quite

>Some of them look very good, can you spot the spaniard in this pic? probably not

The qt in the middle looks Spaniard, the bros look Brazilian.

She probably is , 10-11 milion inmigrants dude , but they say is only 5 milion here but its bullshit, theres a BIG chance she is a child born of inmigrants

The dude in the center(big eyebrows) is spanish ,but I knew he was hard to distinguis because some brazilians actually look good others look like mongrels , but theres some group of brazilians which I wont say look european but atleast good looking

I can see that. like india kind of. I never really noticed since I just stayed in up area of santa catarina and belem, but it looks like all pieces falling in place for that. like my cousin's show, all light skinned people really.

Why are you calling other people "moor rape babies" when you are a mutt yourself?

not sure what you're talking about. never said anything like that. john and I are both 1/4 portuguese and the only "brazilian" I actually have is 1/4 from our grandma who descended from natives there

Where do these immigrants mostly come from??

>visited brazil many times
you are obviously a dumb nigger who spent all his time in the sao paulo-brasilia-rio triangle and squinted the entire time

don't think I ever denied that

I apologize. I've deleted my post because of some grammar error and I thought it wasn't relevant enough to repost.
It is quite depressing once you think about it. After they're done with white people, they focus on "lightskinned people". After they are done with those, who's going to be the privileged class that most die now? Brown people? Then light skinned blacks? Then what? It just never ends.

didn't know it was so bad. I'd just move here. plenty of brazilians in hub cities here.

Why are Brazilian girls so good at burping? How can I get one?
youtube.com/watch?v=m2lwYf8Amog
youtube.com/watch?v=a1dtGUgAlP0
youtube.com/watch?v=HrgFeV-XWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=dq0dgt072Og

Eat shit and die

Don't listen to that faggot. We're full.

I'd swap out the illegal mexican population with brazilians in a heartbeat

Brazil has a homicide rate way higher than Mexico. I'd rethink that. Though nearly all of it comes and happens in favelas, so if you exclude favelas we get closer to civilization

Most are from various latin american countries.There are muslim inmigrants too but not nearly as much

the only thing close to favelas we have here are border cities so it works out

You need to have a functioning society so that laws can be enforced, user.

You are being sarcastic, but even at best estimates, brazil is 45% at most.

Let's just get rid of the illegals and Brazilians can stay in Brazil

brazilian girls are pretty and probably would make a better wife than most here

Attached: 12tribes.jpg (1404x2124, 651K)

> i'd swap out the illegal mexican population with brazilians in a heartbeat
same, provided i get to pick their states of origin. lol.

You wouldn't.
many of the people here aren't that different from spics anyway.

What are race relations in Brazil like?
This Brazilian black guy followed me on twitter for some reason and from what I could understand he was constantly tweeting about hating white people and white supremacy etc
Is this normal?

Feel free to move to Brazil

You wish...

> many of the people here aren't that different from spics anyway
well, spic is a linguistic designation. you're lusics, lusos(?) if we're going by those designations. i mean white people. i want your white people. i dont want the cholos and mestizos we've been getting from central america.

Attached: gramado.jpg (1024x682, 459K)

Blacks are the same everywhere.
They are always about gibsmedat and muh oppression even if the whole country is approaching africa in term of chaos.
But it's a lot less noticeable since like(at least) almost half of the population is either nigger or has nigger blood.

no real desire to. it's nice vacation place though. happy people. at least on beach cities.

upper class then

is this really brazil? looks nice

it's RDS, which was significantly populated by germans, northern italians, and swiss ... huh its almost like a people generate a culture rather than the other way around.

White people blame the Portuguese for the country's problems. Black people blame white people. It's not common for it to happen (outside colleges at least, and only a very small percent of our population goes to college) but it is becoming more common as each day goes by. People here just copy America. Soon there will be some BLM-like movement in favelas or something. It's why I like to be up-to-date with American society, it is basically a preview of what's going to happen here in a few years time.

Probably not more than in the US

* RGDS, Rio Grande do Sul

Your way of thinking is how we got to where we are today
>wow, this is a nice place to visit
>it's a shame i can only do it once or twice a year
>hey wait, i know
>i'll gather up people from here and move them to america

Just stop. I don't care how desirable you think whichever nation's people are. Replacing what we've got with something alien, especially when that alien is brown, isn't going to fix any of our problems.

Well, people who can finish a degree in STEM are already getting out of this country(mostly white and japs), at least that is what I have been noticing as I am doing my degree in uni.
And meh, even white people have way more 'blaming someone else for your problems' than in other places. They might be better than arabs and niggers, but that ain't saying much.

It's in the south(Rio Grande do Sul), there are plenty more of German, Italians, Ukranians 'colonies' there.

This is the south

Pic related is the real brazil

Attached: mortos-osasco.jpg (1011x541, 512K)

>as 1/2 white guy
you are a nigger

This is a "white" South Brazilian from Porto Alegre kek. She has the average look of most thots form my cunt. Jow Forums told me South Brazil was white, am I being memed?

Attached: g.png (750x729, 903K)

Unironically would wife

>even white people have way more 'blaming someone else for your problems' than in other places
yeah but i'm more interested in your capital and in your median iq of population. plus, your immigration patterns are somewhat clustered (like the chinese) around urban areas like SoFla and New York rather than dispersed, which are liberal shitholes anyway. you're only making those places better.

nobody is white.

This is literally a favela though.

>around urban areas like SoFla and New York rather than dispersed, which are liberal shitholes anyway. you're only making those places better.
how so?

any brazilanons have any resources for learning portuguese proficiently? like youtube examples of second language speakers? i dont want to sound like a heavily-accented gringo (or whatever). also, if i sink a few years into it will your government unfucked itself (democratically or militarily, igaf) for it to be worth spending some time down there?

> how so?
unlike indians, who are also relatively high-capital, high-education, you concentrate in cities and buy up neighborhoods. brazilian real property investors saved the south florida economy after the 2008 crash for example. but those places tend to be very liberal anyways so as a newcomer population group, even if you are mostly liberal you are still having a neutral if not positive affect on the politics through your participation in the democratic process.

-> also, like you, i was cherrypicking to strengthen my point. i don't think many people are arguing that there aren't nice places in the south though. (not everywhere ofc).

The threshold for white is low.
They consider Lebanese and Syrians white lol

>belgium

I have family in belem so not surprised

The American White Male is the most completely cucked group of people in the world today.

Prove me wrong.

Where i live this would be consider the average street......

Attached: 0974b557-1e46-497f-917e-7962e791422a_m.jpg (300x250, 13K)

I am sorry that you live in a shithole(even by this country standards), user, but that still isn't everything that this country.
You are just like a burger who lives in a trailer park and is saying 'this is what is average 'round here'.

Attached: 1097983770.jpg (1200x1024, 160K)

KeK

is it really that bad? it just looks kind of disrepaired/dingy, not a hilltop slum to any extend. this is what my neighborhood looks like, which is low/mid middle class for america and pretty representative.

Attached: wdfasdf.jpg (631x375, 50K)

Because Race is a big thing in Brazil.

But there is little racism in Brazil because everyone is "mixed" race to some extent.

Yeah i'm a poor fag

But i'm not joking almost every city that i've been the street are like that (btw i live on SP the state)

Paneleiro de merda.

Well, if you want it to see it by yourself, just go look in Street View, you will see how bad the favelas and how some neighborhoods are a lot better.

Pic related is a street in Curitiba.
the roads are pretty badly maintained though.

Attached: wfsdfgewg.png (1611x720, 2.63M)

Yeah, the jews fucked up my country. The level of cancer is the same of the USA, feminists, LGBT, etc, every one of these jewish agendas are forced gradually to manipulate the masses on media. Problem is the number of blacks or mixed race here are very high,99% of the populace here isn't white.