Without using bullshit Breitbart links or mental gymnastics, prove to me that white privilege doesn't exist

Without using bullshit Breitbart links or mental gymnastics, prove to me that white privilege doesn't exist

> Ba-ba-ba-but the Jooooos...

Jews are white. Next!

> Ba-ba-ba-but poor white people...

Sob stories are literally not an argument. White people have access to more assistance than anyone else. Next!

Attached: himiko_reaction_photo_pol_use_ShareBlue.jpg (960x540, 28K)

Done.

Attached: pol - muh privilege_1.jpg (1366x768, 373K)

JUST FUCK MY REDDIT SPACED THREAD UP

Attached: 1525848503580.jpg (712x695, 69K)

>prove to me that white privilege doesn't exist
we don't live in a monarchy, this in of itself is proof enough that nobody is inherently "privileged"

Report rulebreaking, spam, and troll threads

This image has been used by shitposters for the past few days.

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Attached: Culture.png (1209x551, 330K)

OP is confirmed microcephalous mongoloid jew

>1 post by this ID

I mean it's an obvious b8 thread but it's stupid to levy this comment when we're not even hitting 10 posts yet because for all we know the OP is shitposting in between League of Legends matches.

Sage anyway though.

.2 ShareBlue cash has been deposited in your account

>himiko_reaction_photo_pol_use_ShareBlue.jpg
i-is this the new fishing meta?
im not sure what this bait is.

>be white
>go to jail
>die
>get cancer
>work at McDonald's
>have bad luck
>be on food stamps

>prove a concept doesn’t exist

Burden of proof is on you, dumbass

I got banned for reporting rule breaking threads

>Past few days
user...I

>Doesn't change the file name
Reporting you to the boss. Prepare to find a new job.

It does. Whites are privileged in their own countries built by their ancestors. Just like japanese have privilege in japan.

When your parents die is everyone entitled to their shit, or just your family?

White privilege does exist, I don't think many of us argue that it doesn't. The fact is just that it exists as a natural extension of the supremacy of White people over other races.

It probably does exist and it's existence is righteous in countries built by whites. Koreans have Korean privilege in Korea and good for them.

It's a single user or bot always making the same type of sadly successful bait threads. Notice how it's always either Catalonia or a memeflag?

>Anonymous (ID: A2uu3iR/) CT 07/14/18(Sat)23:53:38 No.178785741▶
> Without using bullshit Breitbart links or mental gymnastics, prove to me that white privilege doesn't exist
> > Ba-ba-ba-but the Jooooos...
> Jews are white. Next!
> > Ba-ba-ba-but poor white people...
> Sob stories are literally not an argument. White people have access to more assistance than anyone else. Next!

>filename
>one post by this ID
>fag flag
Fucking kill yourself OP

Attached: C5D2D809-BD95-4D50-B60F-47219B68439C.jpg (194x260, 24K)

Suck my dick. If you don't, then I'm not privileged.

hahahah OP btfo

rekt in one
OP, once again, proven to be a massive faggot

Attached: 1496414158521.jpg (259x225, 12K)

Its just just magapede Tump goy shitposting

>White people have access to more assistance than anyone else.

you are making me angry, OP

sure, right after you prove god doesn't exist.
You're the one making a claim of something existing, you have the burden of proof.

Since you claim something to exist the burden of proof is on you. It's arguing 101 but I will humour you.

What you call privilege I call competence. If you come from a long line of competent diligent people, you'd get an access to family accumulated wealth. If that is the case in your country, your ethnicity will be far better off than off the boat immigrants. Even among minorities competence is clearly shown, for example we have two major ones : turks and gypsies. The latter although it have faults is far better off than the latter as they show competence in their day to day life and willingness to improve their station in life. Gypsies on the other hand have a culture glorifying failure, thus they live not better than animals. This is not due to the majority wrong doing as implied. Privilege will be something like affirmative action or gender quotas as they are based on group affiliation and are becoming endemic in the west. All in all, as your pic imply, you should suck a dick OP.

Attached: 1234106421892.jpg (258x336, 12K)

I know this is bait, but fuck it. Why shouldn't Whites have privilege in their own damn countries. Nobody complains about Asian privilege in China, Arab privilege in Saudi Arabia, or Black privilege in Nigeria. Only Whites aren't allowed to be the preferred group in their country. The United States is White nation founded and built for White people, if we receive any kind of privilege it's entirely deserved. If non-whites don't like it they can kindly fuck off.

Attached: 1531550156448.jpg (824x1024, 149K)

>White people have access to more assistance than anyone else.

Attached: medical school affirmative action.jpg (1199x358, 124K)

In the United States there are double the amount of poor white people when compared to poor blacks people

But son stories are what made the term white privilege a leftist reality

First prove it exists.

All groups are treated equally under the law (except women, who get special equity).

Anything outside of the law, is the private domain.

Now, if you say for example, Euros are smarter than Negroes, and Asians are smarter than Euros, then you've got a point.

We don't owe you shit Skippy, least of all a justification for anything. Fuck off.

White privilage doesn't exist because the correct term is American pivilage. That means if youre generations in, regardless of ethnic or national origin, you wouldve become privilaged.

t. Barry Obama

Attached: 1531245914601.jpg (600x803, 45K)

You don't need bullshit links, only common sense. When you have whites trying to pass as minorities you know where is the privilege. Used to be the other way around.

I would also like to reply to a 1 post by this ID thread that is posted on daily basis. And without sage.

Attached: george_lincoln_rockwell.jpg (153x173, 21K)

>anime
die

Majority privilege exists

>Asking to prove a negative
Fucking brainlet

>my life is my evidence
>there is no link to it
>reeee there is no proof
>1 post by this id
>op is a fag
sage

prove that it does
burden of proof schlomo

>Jews are white.

Attached: 1531477586081.png (500x362, 137K)

I grew up poor with an alcoholic abusive father and a drug addict mother.

Im white. I work at a black owned business. Im the only straight white male who works there.

Im being promoted because my boss hates the lazy idiot niggers he hired and is ashamed of them. Hes giving the white faggot a raise too.

White privilege is working hard and not being a victim.

>prove to me that white privilege doesn't exist
>prove a negative
burden of proof is on you brainlet

Fine. White privilege exists. And guess what--it should.

I work 76 hours a week to make $52,150 a year. I am taxed for 25% in of which I pay $9,057.50 a year into the system which is then spent of everyone elses inability to make $52,150 a year.

White privilege does exist, I have the privilege to have 25% of my income redistributed to the rest of you no account faggots sitting around doing nothing with your lives.

>Jews are white
eh, heheheheh, hohohohoh, no.

>The jews are white
nice try schlomo
>front page
sage this shit you stupid niggers

>Jews are white. Next!

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Of course white privilege exists you fucking communist. We built this god damn country and made it for ourselves, fuck this nigger tier equality mindset that makes people think hard work shouldn’t pay off for ones posterity.

burden of proof is on you

Attached: boku no shill.png (1111x693, 337K)

>next
Opinion: discarded

>memeflag
>jews are white

terrible bait
don't forget to egas before posting guys