Are conservatives allergic to facts?

Are conservatives allergic to facts?

Attached: 1530296965135.jpg (486x524, 55K)

Found your Russian smoking gun yet?

I almost died last time I played ace attorney

Attached: illust_69683487_20180714_133931.jpg (1000x750, 476K)

Why haven't you been gassed yet weeb shill?

>wikileaks
>fake news
kek shitlibs are so buttblasted at wikileaks after they stopped going after bush and started going after their corruption, what a bunch of fucking faggots

Facts disgust me so in a way you could say yes.

Attached: 1524488851864.png (500x357, 67K)

Infowars is basically a supplement store with kike-infused conspiracy theories and wilikeaks is literally being run by CIA after they elbowed Assange out of the way.
Kill yourself you twin turbo nigger

>Infowars

Well, I could see where you can consider them to be a biased news source, that's not totally unreas-

>Wikileaks

Welp, this is obviously a troll thread.

Leftists seem to be allergic to memes

Attached: A0384CD4-5496-470E-9D34-322F4D94BACE.png (1111x693, 370K)

reminder to normies and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

Attached: post_expand_minus.png (280x280, 875)

Attached: 87950163-DEC9-4A84-B5B3-222F574561FC.gif (500x281, 2.72M)

Why do these threads always have my hero academia pictures

Post this image in every thread this faggot makes.

Attached: 1525499691582.png (2400x3600, 2.96M)

MHA fag back at it again

I'm just curious, why do the faggiest posts all use My Hero Academia memes? I dropped it pretty quick. Is that the anime for queers right now?

>are the Left allergic to facts?

Fixed your typo.

Huh, leaf bro is on to it, when all these newfags keep responding.
Keep it up, leaf

>Wikileaks
>Fake news

Pick one sorry sweety; Your low tier bait post made me apply ample herbs to my post

This is why Midnight is superior.

Attached: 1521037031772.jpg (600x750, 90K)

I know what you're talking about, faggots loved wikileaks when they were leaking the bush admin's dirty laundry, now suddenly wikileaks is russian propaganda......
however, I think wikileaks was comped sometime recently

Niggers commit a lot of crime, and that is a fact.

No, liberals are allergic to honest context.

Wikileaks clearly has their biases over which information to leak, and strategically release it at times it wont create a giant mess. Wikileaks clearly has way more intel than they lead us to believe, I don't think they are being coerced on how to act too.

Yup, he's made the exact same type bait thread over here Right on burgerhomie, a good strategy to avoid seeing these threads is to simply filter their so called 'memes' when they use them. No one who posts a BNHA picture on Jow Forums to start a thread has ever wrote anything worth reading anyway so even if you filter someone else its not a major loss, but those self made captionned ones are pretty much sure to be posted by this one faggot.

Any day now Juan. The evidence is piling up and will for sure take drumpf down once and for all! Haha. Just you wait and see!

Attached: 8dc.jpg (394x395, 30K)

CNN is fake news.
Infowars is fake news.
WL isn't fake news. I'm not even sure how DKIM-verifiable data dumps can be fake news.

Both left and right tend to give credence to anonymous sources when it comes to their fav news outlets, but the one thing you won't really find the left doing in large numbers is listening to cringey anonymous "insider" larpers on fucking imageboards.

So the left wins by a narrow margin. People can sperg out about that all they like. I don't like it myself, but it's the truth.

>Wikileaks clearly has their biases over which information to leak
They really don't (or at least they didn't used to), which is why I don't really trust them. They'll leak any national secrets they can get their hands on, because they (supposedly) believe in full transparency. Like I said, I think sometime in the last year something happened to them, though, so now I'm not sure

It probably is just one faggot.
Paid shill or actually retarded, you think?

They don't just willy nilly release info as they get it because that is disadvantageous for their situation as a whole. They are considered an international enemy by most countries atm, so the more they can hold onto the more secure they are. I would love to know what kind of fail safes they have put in place to stop governments from just raiding them.

Lets be real m8 nobody cares about facts on POL. Its all about the SJW Lib cuck meme narratives these days. If you came here for factual unbiased information you're fucking up.

Attached: 30958555_1868865120074505_5395259632866295808_n[1].jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

Project more

Attached: 6506444B-CA90-4F9D-870E-035E5B508BD6.gif (600x337, 2.38M)

>memeflag

Please all Jow Forumsacks for a line and leave this thread in order.

Don't forget to leave your Sage and a pic to trig the shill

Attached: 1531264243823.gif (442x189, 3M)

Wikileaks just unveils the actual emails of the DNC. That's why the DNC was so bolloxed by them, because they were NOT fake news. Exposure tore them a new asshole.

WikiLeaks has never had to retract an article.

Been wondering that myself.
Either JA has some really nasty life insurance or he's controlled opposition.

Attached: FellowAnimeFag.png (777x524, 33K)

Remember when the left liked Wikileaks?

Attached: FellowAnimeFan.png (842x540, 22K)

>Exposure tore them a new asshole
It SHOULD HAVE. But apparently the only people who know or care about that shit is on Jow Forums

CNN isn't fake news. Its a DNC Propaganda Outlet. As long as the news applies to the leftist/climate change/gay agenda, everything's pretty accurate.

Anyone with a room temperature IQ can just feel the bias of CNN.

I want to watch Israel burn

Attached: ThisFaggotIsNewToIDF.jpg (2400x3600, 1.19M)

Has Wikileaks ever been wrong?

I remember.
Apparently those idiot goldfish leftards suffer from the CRS disease

The fact that Infowars and Wikileaks are paired together is telling.

My Hero Academia is basically >how do you do, fellow anime nazis

CNN is pretty partisan nonsense pretending to be real.

Infowars is a parody with interesting characters like Roger Stone.

Why is this fucking thread still alive?
Are we the only ones who remembers what's supposed to go in all (most) fields?

Im guessing shareblue heard
>they like anime
And it was the first series they thought of

bye bye boku no faggot shill
SAGE'D

globalist traitor.

Attached: sockpuppet.png (1111x693, 323K)