Automation will lead to Global Marxism

We'll have to have something called a Gandhian economic system which is essentially Communism masqueraded by free market capitalism. The marxist aspect of it stems from the "universal basic income" a these billionaires are pushing for. They know the automation revolution is coming which is why they're pushing for UBI so much right now. Families will still be able to buy what they from whichever company they want, they'll just have to rely on the government to give them that money. It's a really shitty and flawed system but it's the best way for them, in their eyes, to masquerade marxism.

Only Fascism can prevent this. We need government to intervene with businesses and not allow automation. And no, these does not entail seizing corporate assets. Capitalism will fail us. It's essentially suspended communism. Unregulated free market capitalism partnered with automation will eventually lead to technocratic global Bolshivism.

Attached: automation-robot-phonlamaiphoto.jpg (2121x1414, 1.25M)

You're right.

Bump

I agree.

This is why I think Ancaps are fucking retarded LARPers that shouldn't even be on this board. Even the fake "fascists" that say "libertarianism is the end goal of fascism" need the gas chamber

Ted Kaczynski did nothing wrong

This

Relationships are going to be so shit that the only way you can have anything approaching committed pure love will be a robot.

Actually we're already there, just waiting for the robots.

Attached: k and joi.jpg (600x600, 91K)

It'll either be global communism or the billionaire kikes moving to private islands while the world is plunged into chaos and civil unrest. I highly doubt the corporations will share their wealth. If anything, they'll probably develop a pague to wipe out 99% of the world

I might have thought you weren't retarded if there wasn't already tons of examples of mass automation not leading to communism. Once 95% of the entire human race used to be involved in agriculture. Now it's 1%.

You're retarded.

Oh no automation!!! Now I cant wage slave for eternity. Let's convince the government to stifle advancement so I can keep my unnecessary job

This

And this

This will affect much more than agriculture you fucking idiot. Blue collar and even white collar jobs will be taken over buly automation. There will hardly be a need for human labor anymore.

If they wipe everyone out, whose going to buy their products and continue to keep them wealthy?

Likewise people need money to buy their products and if a good chunk of jobs are wiped out by automation and people have no money to spend this also hurts their wealth.

I think the only way forward for them is to take large tax hits to fund a UBI, the tax shouldn't hurt them too much though since if they are replacing their workforce with super efficient machines that they don't have to pay a wage to then losses would probably be minimal.

You forgot your commie meme flag, faggot.

You should read the book HomoDeus

tl;dr your communist religion is wrong and will never succeed.

Attached: homodeus.jpg (2400x1350, 84K)

Oh, I'm sorry. Did an actual argument trigger you?

Please use the computer, the internet, and electricity, each of which automate billions of human's worth of hand labor, to tell me how automating just a bit more is going to suddenly spawn communism.

fucking retard.

Essentially I think it'll be the UBI route. If what said is the path they decide to take then what I think it is possible that they could establish their own plutocratic society on small little islands or in areas that would be unscathed by the collapse of the rest of the world. The UBI route would be much more practical for them though.

You want the government to control corporations by banning automation and I'm a commie?

We're talking full on, AI and automation here. This means accountants and all sorts of businessmen being replaced. Cooks replaced by robots. Self driving cars stealing the jobs of delivery services, truck drivers and Uber/taxi drivers. Military? Robots. This'll all happen within the next century or so.

What's the difference between a commie and cuck like you who wants to live in a technocratic plutocracy im which UBI is the byproduct of automation and AI? None. If we as a capitalist society continue to allow AI and automation to thrive and seether into industries then it will lead to some form of a Gandhian economic society which is inherently dominated by core marxist principles.

That just means all those people are freed up to do more interesting tasks.
Just like combine harvesters freed up the farmers .
Just like dish washing machines freed up the dish washers.
Just like electric ovens free up millions of woodcutters.
On and on and on. Every invention shifts people from less productive industries to more productive.

You seem to think all desires will be fulfilled. Incorrect. Human desires are infinite, and resources are finite, including time. There will always be trades between time and things.

We will probably end up with some plutocratic society regardless, once people become reliant on the UBI they really won't have a say in how things are run anymore, that will be up the big companies since they will be the ones propping up society with production and taxes.

People will basically be relegated to hobbies and personal interests if they can make a buck from it then I guess it's a bonus, but there will be no more full time employment on a large scale like we have now.

Does that mean I'll be able to not work and get UBI? Please say yes.

Yes, but don't expect this overnight, you might be an old man by the time it happens so it would basically be the same as a retirement pension.

I'm not interested in UBI and I never said anything that could be interpreted that I was. Automation is the future and it probably means inferior men like yourself will die. I believe I'm prepared for this advancement in technology and the inevitable fallout. You can keep being a whiny faggot or you can prepare yourself

And how have you prepared for it?

>all those people are freed up to do more interesting tasks.

And? And we'll live in a Marxist society because there won't be as many jobs. This has much more than agriculture entangled into the picture here. I'm not sure why you keep going back to that example. This has more to do with human desires too. The fact of the matter is that we will love in a society in which more and more people each year will be dependent upon the government for UBI.

The gigs up. Take the meme flag of Shlomo. If you were a true AnCap, you'd realize that this is the one area that needs to be regulated in order to prevent the government from putting their foot in people's lives and pushing for global marxism.

That's a shame.

just marry an orthodox woman and study the torah all day.

You're right Kangaroo Jack. I think that's why (((they))) are trying to really have universities push art majors more. The one area that will be most unscathed by the impending AI/automation revolution is the arts (music, theater, dance, artwork, etc.)

Attached: 1385807787592 (1).png (919x737, 56K)

I don't want to marry and I'm not officially Jewish.

New jobs will replace old jobs that have disappeared just like everything else.

You have no idea who the fuck I am and how well prepared I am. Unlike you, I'm trying to warn others of this because of my extensive comprehension of this and how well prepared I already am.

They new jobs will only be for ai and robots.

You're Israeli though so you'll be fine, unless you're apart of the muzzie population or if Iran doesn't nuke you before shit goes down. The Jewish plutocracy will ensure your survival.

>You're Israeli though so you'll be fine
Wrong, this country is a nightmare

My brother and I bought a fair amount of land in a secluded area. It's a somewhat primitive cabin but has a natural spring water supply. Plenty of guns and ammos and other supplies that could come in handy. Obviously you can't predict much and it might end up being a terrible location in the future but hopefully I'll get lucky.

Facism won't prevent automation. It's gonna happen regardless of what government is in charge and if you're gonna try and put a stop it then companies are just move shop elsewhere. We're already gearing more towards service based economies anyway so there's no point in installing a fascist government. If anything, it'll just make things worse because fascists are the biggest corporatists out there so really you're attempting to fix the problem of corporations and governments colluding with each other by giving corporations a direct line to government.

>not allow automation
Your economy can't compete globally when most other countries embrace automation.

This is a war you will lose. Automation enhances every aspect of a society from healthservices and military all the way to entertainment. It's just a tool and the next step of a tool wielding species such as humans.

To combat marxism you need to seize human value that springs from sentimentality. You will not be able to charge profitabily for basic living resources like some filthy kike.

Nice larp faggot

The funniest thing about this is that you'll be free to live innawoods and live off the land with your UBI if you so choose to.

If you got the world top 20 economies to agree to put a stop to it then where are the companies going to go? Africa? Yeah, I'm sure Kwame and Jafari will be the perfect consumers for these companies when they come in to trade their sticks and stones in exchange for goods and services.

Last I checked robots weren't bulletproof, faggot

that's like saying new jobs will only be for machines during the industrial revolution.

I don't think you understand, you won't need humans to operate these machines, it will be fully automated.

Unless, like you said, people won't have a say on how things are run anymore. At that point, the government could probably get away with seizing all land. People will probably be okay with that too as long as they receive their UBI, especially all the gibs and immigrants. We may not see it in our lifetime but possibly the lifetime's of the next few generations.

How in the fuck are you gonna convince the top economic countries to ban automation? That's not going to happen. You haven't even outlined what kind of policies you're going to have in your fascist government either so I doubt you have any clue how you're even going to reach that point let alone convince 20 other countries to do the same. And like I said before your government is gonna have direct line to these multi billion dollar corporations and they aren't going to play ball with your idiotic demands. If it happens you're gonna get arrested or assasinated by corporate collusion and they'll place someone who's willing to play ball with them and since they have direct control over government, everyone gets fucked over.

Well we may not get a say in how things are run anymore, but for the most part people will still be free to live their lives and spend their bux on what ever they want.

That's assuming UBI works on a continued basis. I have no faith in sustained UBI because it relies on either government or corporations. Either way I'd guess it ends in chaos

you're a chosen person, it can't be that bad

Idk. I'd probably off myself if I was an inbred kike

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Bump

Attached: 1531584409765m.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

I don't think you understand. You won't need people to pick your food. We'll crush up dinosaurs and build machines to do it.

He wasn’t Marxist tho

Ted the Unabomber was most definitely was

This is why the best solution will be to nuke ourselves back to the stone age.

True

How do you explain, that we have now highest level automation in history, but unemployment is quite low? Automation doesnt lead to jobs shortage, people just do other kinds of jobs. There is no evidence UBI is necessary.

This. UBI is the cake.

How do you forbid automation? That's like ordering someone to be stupid. This tech must be developed in the open, not in secret. Maybe China has the solution. They have special economic zones where they allow capitalism, but you have to leave if you need government help.

Attached: openai.jpg (1913x948, 317K)