Find my mistake

Attached: w8.png (438x463, 23K)

you invoked the LE CURRENT YEAR meme

WE

I don’t think you need the ‘therefore’ for point 4. A race’s right to exist is not contingent upon the good it has done in the past. Adding ‘therefore’ makes it sound like you are dog whistling that other races don’t have a right to exist.

Also, point 6 doesn’t seem to follow from the previous points, either delete it or include other points beforehand to back it up.

Put a semicolon (;) at the end of lines 1-5 and line 7. Put periods at ends of 6 and 8.

Line 2: "light skinned" needs a hyphen between the words.

Line 6: I think this should say "a demographic majority."

Line 7: I suggest replacing "year 2018" with "current world sociopolitical environment."

Other than those corrections, I think it's excellent.

WUZ

2¢ has been deposited into your account.
2cc of Jew cum has been deposited into your rectum.

If the "therefore" is not needed in point 4, does point 3 become irrelevant? Should it be removed?

For point 6, there are a few issues in play
1) there _were_ countries committed to white rule, but had white minorities. those didn't last
2) there _are_ countries with white majorities, but they are not committed to white preservation. they are also not going to last

So, I feel like 6 needs to be in there to set the stage for 7 and 8

thanks. For 6, I included political supremacy because strictly speaking, a majority white society isn't sufficient if there are, for instance, jewish overlords running everything.

We need to be explicit about this, so when we get around to saying "Jews cannot hold government offices", we can go point at the principles as to why..

6) "demographic majority" should be "only demographic"

Point two should be clarified. 'Ashkenazi jews are not considered white' or something like that but better

Point 3 would no longer form part of an argument, but it might stand on its own as a bold challenge against those who see whiteness as evil. I guess it depends on your audience and your goals with this writing.

I understand that point 6 is important in building up to the later points. But why is political supremacy necessary for preservation? Consider a hypothetical country that was 99% white, with very tight borders, but where minorities had all the same rights as whites. Wouldn’t such a country still effectively preserve whites?

>I guess it depends on your audience and your goals with this writing.
HIs goal with the writing is to trigger antiwhites into revealing their racism against our people, and voicing their intent to exterminate us.

It isn't a document like this that attracts more whites to our side. It's our opponents' reactions to it that do that.

I approve of this but there's a one problem I see:
>2. We affirm that the white race exists, and is the group of light skinned people with European ancestry.

This part "light skinned people with European ancestry" is an issue to me, I'd imagine you'd probably get a lot of people you don't really want i.e. that you wouldn't consider white, namely pale Middle-Easterners.

I also don't like the idea of the "white race", I prefer to think nationalistically in terms of the various sub-races via nationality, Britons, Germans, French etc. Unfortunately in the situation we're in maybe a "white race" is the best shot we have.

America is too far gone, best attempt would be to try it in European states.

Attached: 98B63708-5AB0-41A8-8F70-84A3E3818185.jpg (690x475, 297K)

>Find my mistake
This is never going to get through Congress by the end of 2018

>audience and your goals

The audience is normies.

The goal is to create a min-bar of agreement. If you can agree with this, you're my ally. If you cannot, you're our enemy. If you cannot agree with this, you have some other priority or consideration above and beyond the assured survival of white people.

I don't want to put something in here that I feel is negotiable, or raises the difficulty of agreement. I want to include everything that is needed, and nothing that isn't.

My contention is that white political supremacy is needed because the country must exist for the explicit purpose of preserving whites. I suppose it is technical possible that the government could be run by non-white alien overlords who also want the country to expressly exist to preserve whites [even though they aren't white], the way that we run zoos and conservation centers to preserve animals...

But I think that's an edge case.

Good point. I want a principle that makes sense to people, and I don't want to try and stuff the entire Nuremberg laws in there.

One idea I had was to further add "who identify as white" as an additional part, e.g. "people of light skinned ancestry, of European descent, and who identify themselves as white"

>Trump will not win this election
Meme Magic

Number one is wrong.

Attached: 86B7B83A-B3F0-41EC-BF51-68A057D1B26A.jpg (850x400, 82K)

So whachu sayin iz: its okay to be white?

Attached: sheeeit.jpg (500x374, 31K)

U saying this cuz you’re half asian or something

Attached: D76D8AD5-6D20-4D35-9F78-D07402C69A2E.gif (640x550, 204K)

We know the quote is real because it has his picture beside it!!!

Also, please kill yourself.

I heard Jow Forums is diverse. In June, i made this, good one?

Attached: 22841804-6C7D-475A-8FD6-71738252A5FF.jpg (580x478, 102K)

I don’t think the edge case is so edge. Your political “overlords” don’t have to be exclusively of another race. They don’t even have to be a representative sample of the country’s (majority white) population, since whites will naturally outperform many of the minorities in that country without any special privileges.

bump

Attached: 47394760-20D8-4206-87AF-E0CEF195A7E7.png (536x413, 320K)

The white race is the most aggresive and savage race in history, they must be stopped before they sperg out once more

should just put
>'we the color of the stars nigga'
black twitters rage will do the marketing work for you

Attached: 1516233243646.jpg (657x527, 34K)

They don’t commit most crime per population.
Unless you call “building great empires” as “sperging out”
If they’re great at fighting and making weapons, that’s not a bad thing

>Make two world wars
>Colonize all over the world
>Compare all the killings with some crimes

Kek, if its by violence you whiteys should be put in gas chambers

4. desû. Rights are a meme

Thanks everyone. Appreciate the feedback, keep it coming. I'll check thread in the morning and work on a new version.

Whites:
>Write history
Africans:
>die as one of the 17 children in the family, in a tribe war, famine, or from AIDS.
>repeat as long as Africa exists

Don't do the semicolons, that's autismo. Everything else he said is fine

this

wrong on no. 2 already

grossly simplified and arbitrary on multiple levels

this is why no one takes you seriously

Attached: l50NbeH.jpg (1738x1736, 717K)

This is terribly written.

Source: English teacher

SEND THIS TO THE UNITED NATIONS! IF THE POLYNESIAN JUNGLE NIGGERS CAN RAMBLE THERE, WE CAN TOO!