SAY IT WITH ME

MADAME PRESIDENT

ocregister.com/2018/07/11/could-democrats-nominate-maxine-waters-for-president-answer-yes/

Attached: 1121_nws_tdb-l-waters-2[1].jpg (871x575, 131K)

OHMUGHAD.
No way. It's over. Trump's finished. How can he ever recover!

TAKE YO MEDICINE DRUMPF

Is that her real hair?

GET READY TO PAY YO REPURASHUNS WH*TE BOY

Attached: 1400x1400_12882821[1].jpg (1400x1400, 147K)

She want's to be VP for sure. If someone crazier than even Burnie gets the nomination, it's possible. In fact, odds are the next Dem Nominee will be Bernie or worse. Dem turnout will be high and we could be living in a communist state in 3 years. Sleep well. :(

PLEASE RUN THIS NUT
>PLEASE RUN THIS NUT
PLEASE RUN THIS NUT
>PLEASE RUN THIS NUT
PLEASE RUN THIS NUT
>PLEASE RUN THIS NUT
PLEASE RUN THIS NUT
>PLEASE RUN THIS NUT

If so she's going to be worse than Angela Merkel and Theresa May combined.
Prepare for 10 million refugees from South America and a hard USExit from NATO and the WTO.

Attached: f05d8bff66c514e0b0c77464c468de937385.jpg (550x432, 33K)

NEVER has there been a more qualified candidate than Maximus Walters

Who the fuck would vote for her lol

Would be a great way to finally get the next civil war over with.

Attached: 1528593143303.jpg (361x521, 23K)

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN

>No Please don't nominate her you Democrats
>We can't beat this Stronk Qweeenz

Attached: 1482109069508.jpg (900x900, 149K)

yes. she. can.
YES. SHE. CAN.

aunt jemima for president

Attached: 1505499084407.jpg (1200x800, 163K)

honestly it will probably be a celebrity. I'm thinking Beyonce with Jay-Z as the vice president. Trump has convinced these morons they all can win. Tom Hanks, George Clooney, Alec Baldwin- they could be in the primaries too. Queen Bae would have the most support though. The media will shill her 100x more than hillary.

Attached: mad-maxine2.gif (944x588, 3.8M)

Lemme try...
Ahem...
FUCKING NIGGER
Nope, couldn’t do it.

Don't bully me for this anons, but she legit reminds me of that corrupt council woman from Luke Cage who was the real crime lord.

Attached: file.png (2048x1024, 2.18M)

I will register as a democrat to vote for her in the primaries if she actually runs. There is no easier way to get 4 more years of Trump.

But then again last election showed us how much they care about who gets the votes.

Fucking hell is this woman ever happy? She looks like she was born finding things problematic.

they will replace her too

Attached: 1530305213318.jpg (600x400, 72K)

I thought it was a woman writing that article

What a soiboi faggot

>INPEACH BOWTY BY

Attached: inpeach-bowty-by.jpg (2000x1000, 481K)

Attached: image.png (700x385, 338K)

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way..