Is it true? Are males expendable in today's society?

Is it true? Are males expendable in today's society?

Attached: expendable.png (1211x540, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwleaxA0ps0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes now go pay your taxes bitch

>in today's society
in any society ever

Of course females are more valuable. They can give birth to a child. Males exist only to fuck and fight.

This

Not only white males but also white females as the establishment works towards White Genocide.

both sexes are

Won't be long until women become expendable too

Attached: IMG_0553.jpg (900x790, 217K)

Majority of males existence is delegated to labor and die for those that do hold power, you mean. Male reproductive rights historically were held by privileged few in most societies.

Yes, and I like it that way.

today yesterday tomorrow
it's simple
if almost all the men die the remaining men can father a whole generation if need be
if most of the women die the society is destroyed as women are limited in how many babies the can bare to birth

the (((female))) jew demands it to be so.

What is this babbling nonsense?

>What is this babbling nonsense
Reality

Yes, absolutely.

Attached: 1531057650653.jpg (574x272, 30K)

You're a babbling retard. Women can only carry 1 baby for 9 months while 1 male can impregnate thousands of women without limits except for women in reach. No women=no babies but 1 man and a thousand women= babies.

I'm not.

My wife has multiple disabilities that requires a lot of attention, I'm telecommuting in two high demand medical fields, and my side projects are difficult for the typical man and woman to comprehend.

Industry, science, medicine, and technology! You all would burn out in days trying to live my high stress life.

the answer to the overpopulation problem is to start killing women equally

what about women who have twins, triplets etc

youtube.com/watch?v=lwleaxA0ps0

yes

I'm amazed this even exists on Wikipedia. Usually they remove or slander these kinds of thoughts

Not very common but it still boils down to a woman's value heavily outweighs a males in regards to reproductive value.

>My wife has multiple disabilities that requires a lot of attention, I'm telecommuting in two high demand medical fields, and my side projects are difficult for the typical man and woman to comprehend.

what on earth are you hanging around here for then

Came here to say this.

Attached: 077CE423-18B9-4101-98DC-B04493A4B426.gif (610x330, 3.72M)

How fucking retarded are you? Any male can hypothetically impregnate any number of females simultaneously, while the dumb cunts must incubate

Got it.

Attached: spirit of self sacrifice.png (790x894, 380K)

yes. and that's why I won't fight in any wars. (((society))) thinks I'm expandable - too bad, they're expandable.

fuck, fight and build civilization so roasties don't have to live in mud huts. females are the expandable ones.

retard. you just need 1 male to have a growing society. more than that is unnecessary. on the other hand, the more females you have, the better. after 1 individual, female population growth contribution only increases with each next unit, while additional males are unneeded (ex - a society with 99 females and 1 male with obviously grow faster than a society with 99 males and 1 female). males are expendable BC you only need one to do the job, and any more than 1 is just for fun. the more females, the better.

yeah, but who's gonna feed those 1000 wymyn? they can't farm, they can't operate machinery. what's 1000 pregnant starving wymyn any good?

you are the retard. 1000 women, 1 man equals a fuckfest and then starvation and societal collapse. women are only good for bearing children. that's that. everything else they're useless. whats' 1000 women who are hungry and cold any good? few if any will make it to the 9 month mark and after that any left will starve, too.
women are usless except for the act of procreation. all the logistics around that are done by men.
stop being a pussywhipped faggot. realize that women are expandable birthing machines. see single mothers. they can't even raise kids on their own when every need is taken by the state. women are only valuable when they're between 16 and 20 years old - which is the age of high fertility. after that you can kill them. single father raised kids turn out to be valuable members of society. single mother kids are useless trash.

Not really true in modem society where the might of a nation dies not directly correlate with the population size anymore.
Instincts remain though.

Found the cuck.

If the roles were reversed and your wife had to care for yuo then she would be searching for a better man in no time.

Drop the retard woman and let her die and get a better one.

Yes and water is wet.