REPLACED

Demographic replacement is well under way. What other set of data could be more significant than this?

Reminder en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965 why this happened.

Attached: image.jpg (982x1605, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ
proenglish.org/2018/07/03/poll-50-of-americans-prefer-merit-based-immigration-system-and-raise-act-goals/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good
fuck drumpf and fuck white """""people"""""

What the fuck is that in south dakota? Im assuming its a redskin reservation?

America returning back to Native Americans/Asians and Hapafication is speeding it up

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ

Attached: 1F9DCBDD-1EC8-4CFF-8EF4-CED00907834F.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

Honestly who cares what race is predominant in the US? Why are white people so worried about being a minority? Is there some bad baggage around being a minority? Lol...

"Why are the Japanese so worried about becoming a minority in Japan?"

that is so fucked up

we have to stop this

Can you name one county that both has a non-white majority, and a first world standard of living? That’s why we’re worried

Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, arguably some of the gulf states like Qatar/Kuwait/UAE.

As soon as I hit post, I knew someone was going to mention Asia, so allow me to rephrase: Can you name a single country that has a majority-black, or majority-Hispanic population, and also a first world standard of living? That’s more relevant anyways since America isn’t being flooded with Japanese.

The left likes to meme that Whites are nothing more than genocidal monsters, well it's about time we prove them right.
Let's cash in the 90 million people Fascism must kill before it equils communism.

It's way too late. Best thing you can do yourself is buy some land in the woods and just leave peacefully away from major cities.

There is the Raise act, however I don’t know if it’s going to be passed or not.

Eww

>The left likes to meme that Whites are nothing more than genocidal monsters
Meanwhile they’re pushing for millions of non-whites to immigrate to every white land, and only white lands. If we were the monsters they say we are, they would want to stay as far away as possible... but yet everywhere the white man goes, the colored man follows him like a lost puppy dog.

Honest, no, the closest would be Chile or Uruguay in South America or the Barbados in the Caribbean, in terms of actual independent countries.

Kill the next generation in the womb
Put your parents in nursing homes
Poison your environment until your environment is poisoning you
Replace yourself with the third world
Work and pay your earnings for it

You can’t compare Mexicans to Uruguayans and Chileans. Because the latter has higher amounts of whites.

Yes. It’s the Pine Ridge reservation.

Are you going to have more huwite children? Even I’ve had more white American children than a lot of people here. (Thank you 14th).

>Raise act

that would limit to 50k immigrant families per year right?

Not sure if it would help, but shutting off the valve at this point is the best thing we can do

dat ocean county

Attached: 1.png (194x255, 29K)

>Is there some bad baggage around being a minority?
Leftists always use some form of this GOTCHA! “argument” but the fact is that being a minority in white countries is the best place to be one. Given the choice no one would want to be a minority though, no matter where they are.

It would remove family immigration entirely.

proenglish.org/2018/07/03/poll-50-of-americans-prefer-merit-based-immigration-system-and-raise-act-goals/

>50% of likely U.S. voters favor moving to a merit-based system for legal immigration that favors legal immigrants based on their skills, according to a new Rasmussen Reports survey.

>Such a merit-based immigration system would be consistent with the goals of the RAISE Act, as proposed by U.S. Senators David Perdue of Georgia and Tom Cotton of Arkansas. The RAISE Act would create a point system for immigrants based on factors such as English speaking ability, education levels, and jobs skills in order to rank applicants for employment-based green cards.

This is why whites don’t want to become a minority in America, it has nothing to do with how the non-whites treat us, whites don’t care if minorities hate them. This is true even on the left too, even if they’d never want to admit it. Remember all the leftists saying “if trump wins, I’m moving to Canada!”? Why do you think not one of them said they’d move to Mexico if trump won?

Attached: 6EBAE0E8-138C-4155-8DD1-EE6CBD085EB9.jpg (640x968, 121K)

How likely is this to be passed into law?

For the last fucking time spics aren't native to our land. They're made up of Spanish/Indio rapebabies from South of the Rio Grande.

It's not their fucking land, it was whites that actually did anything with it. California was a literal white paradise for a lot of the 20th Century and deteriorated the more niggers and kikes took over. And all throughout the West the whites have more tradition than a bunch of nomads who never created a true civilization in that land.

It could get passed if Trump manages to succeed in the Midterms. He did promote it a while back.

Wow that is legit. Right now it's suck at

>Committee consideration by: Senate Committee on the Judiciary

That has Feinstein, Graham, Booker, Franken... yeah no wonder it's been stuck there since 2017.

This, I’ve actually met some native americans and they utterly despise beaners. However they aren’t really that any better since they drink like hell.

3/4 are pretty much going to be gone soon. Hopefully one day it actually does get passed.

I hope so.

Sure we might get slightly more pajeets, but it’s better than spics to be honest. Plus european immigration would increase by at least 45%.

2017-2018 White right-wing births are at an all time high. Some right-wing women have been in a near constant state of pregnancy. Many right-wing women are pumping out 2 kids a year and plan to keep it up as long as they can.
>The Brood War is on.

absolutely. I live in San Diego and it's pretty much Mexico here. Not even exaggerating. They just won't stop having kids and now they are complaining they can't put a family of 6 in a one bedroom because the cost of rent is so high..

It's just insane.

I live in Pittsburgh, the worst we have is niggers but even then they’re kept under control. Most of the immigrants that come here are German, British and Indian.