Just got back from a trip to Germany and some bordering places

>Just got back from a trip to Germany and some bordering places
>Traveled 5000km
>Saw some niggers at the airport in Frankfurt
>Saw 2 Muslims in Vienna
>Everyone else was white
Is the entire Muslim/refugee/nigger problem in Germany pol always talks about exaggerated, or do Germans have better apartheid than we had?

Attached: 3bc4d589921eb07ef1edcfc2263c009cb00e1d0ce628e663e4482a006d0ba6e4.jpg (1500x1011, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
squawker.org/world/germans-the-minority-in-germany-in-one-generation-rest-of-europe-soon-to-follow/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: nutshell.jpg (824x620, 56K)

says the country who let niggers overrun them to the point of genocide

thanks for proving we are correct

>Is the entire Muslim/refugee/nigger problem in Germany pol always talks about exaggerated
It's a crisis and we're already seeing a spike in crime but that is in comparison to our previous crime rate which is still laughable in comparison to first world countries like the US. Even a relatively 'safe' SA city such as Cape Town compared to Berlin looks like a Johannesburg squatter camp. Jow Forums mostly likes it because of BLACKED memes and injecting their sexuality and inferiorities into everything.

>do Germans have better apartheid than we had?
Not at all but they tried to distribute the immigrants as much as possible and keep them away from important areas of politics and commerce, however, we do have designated no-go areas. These no-go areas are still safe as long as you're not making yourself into an easy and attractive target or just stay away from them entirely. Germany used to be as safe as Disney land and now Germans are starting to learn that occasionally violent crime exists.

Attached: 1492721670633.png (1606x1068, 823K)

It's nowhere near cukmezs levels of the USA. But because it's so white (white/Arabic - re all the Turks) a nigger or two stand out like a sore thumb.

Whereas americuckland is literally 56% white and niggers are everywhere - Europe is like a red spot on a white canvas , it is noticeable Sue to how white we actually are..

Not like filthy 56% mixed race mutt America.

>europeans in full damage control

LOL

Attached: 1531637039967.jpg (824x620, 94K)

Not sure how that follows. Also I don't think we count as proof when no one believes us.

>says the country who let niggers overrun them to the point of genocide
They held their own until the US, Britain and other countries embargoed them and yet they continued to hold their ground. The US found them all fine and dandy as a bastion against the threat of communism in southern Africa and then left them to stagnate when they were no longer as useful. In many ways, your country is both traitorous and ungrateful of the SA white man.

Attached: 1524495021539.png (750x440, 254K)

Italians always try to downplay the amount of africans in their country. Is there any way to know the truth of the situation?

I was in Norway visiting family in Bergen, and it was a similar story where I saw a small handful of Niggers and Muslims when I was at the airport, it really is the major cities which will become Nigger containment centers, for Germany it's a bigger problem mainly because they have more major cities, I heard in Frankfurt something like 60% of the populatioin under the age of 6 is non-ethnic German which is fucking tragic because I think Germans are some of the best looking people on earth and instead of having cute blue eyed kids that city is now infested with shark eyed niggers, insectoids and sand niggers but then i got back to America and realized the niggers are everywhere other than small farming towns.

Isn't Frankfurt the first minority majority city in Germany?
Seems like you're lying that you only saw one nonwhite and that it was at an airport.
Also Vienna has an third world foreign immigrant population of 16.3% can't find overall non white population though.

>Detroit vs a small town in Norway
Great example

No, you'll never have honest statistics in a European country.

That much is obvious to everyone.

Hell even in our country the legitimate statistics are being manipulated in favor of race neutral ones.

The resettlement programs are affecting my own neighborhood here, used to be a nice neighborhood.

There was a drive by shooting yesterday right across the street.

They have a nigger presence which is dangerous because niggers get used to the fact they can settle there. Go look up "black in germany/switzerland" and you'll see how entitled subhumans are to European soil

If more of them multiply it's over, they'll be entire districts filled with nothing but minorities

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

Just to note, Paris is majority white too but there are areas like this that look like mini Africa

>Vienna, Germany
>Frankfurt, Germany
>5000km, Germany

Russia isn't Germany

Attached: DUl0DimVQAUK7RO.jpg (1200x800, 156K)

The niggers mostly come out at night in Germany. Your best bet to see them is in the areas with the night clubs. Have you been out in the evenings, OP?

As for the rapefugees, they blend in quite well visually with the 15% of Turks in Germany. Most of them are men and most of them wear nondescript streetwear.

I don't believe for an instant that your saw only 2 Mussies in Vienna. What you saw was 2 Muslims with traditional garbage bag clothes.

I was in Austria a few weeks ago and there were niggers, sandniggers and fags everywhere. I even saw a fucking muslim praying on her mat in a middle of gas station.

There's no comparison. Just because we call them both countries doesn't mean comparing the two makes any sense at all. Our country is massive, our state's are the size of your countries. Stop being fucking retarded, please

We drove directly out of Frankfurt after getting a car, didn't explore anything there, didn't notice any non-whites on the roads while doing it.

Actually our abortion policy has kept blacks at a constant 13%, with their ratio now dipping below replacement.
Hans, you're playing life on easy mode. We left and then conquered the brown man until we united two oceans. It will happen again, when we have just cause.

>Isn't Frankfurt the first minority majority city in Germany?
Yes, but it is mostly Europeans there, i.e. Balkans, Eastern Europeans, French, Italians and even some Anglos. Yes, there are also Muslims and Africans here, but not like e.g. London, there is a world of difference.

It`s a meme actually. Most niggers and mudslims live in Ghettos or in refugee shelters. Those refugee shelters are. mostly in the rural area and not directly in cities or neighborhoods. I live in Münster, which is quite a "progressive and diverse" city full of liberal students, but you never see any negros or mudslims in University, at work or in cities and the ones you see are quite chilled and well integrated. Furthermore I can tell you that I have seen 2 (!) interracial couples in the 3 years I am living here.

Bullshit. Either you're lying or you're literally blind. Source: have 2 coworkers from Germany who go all the time.

Let's be honest though, any place seems pretty white compared to south africa.

I recently realized that in sone of my days i actually don't see a single other white person throughout the whole course of the day....

That's the thing. Nonwhites rarely own cars because they are too poor. A place that you can only reach by car is almost always entirely european. But when you go to train or bus stations it's filled with minorities.

Did you not go to Munich? It was filled with niggers and turkarabs when I was there in summer 2015 before the big wave hit. I can't imagine what it's like now

Wat

You mean when it's dark? That happens at like 21:30, I'm used to it getting dark at 18:30, I think I was only out once in the dark the entire stay. They might blend in, I don't realy know how your Muslims look, they didn't look as Araby as the ones here if i did see them.

That sucks, except for the ones who work for me I sometimes print see any other niggers, guess I'm lucky.

side-thread, Dont bother posting.

>and some bordering places
10/10 reading comprehension my fellow Ahmed

What happened to Cape town, last I heard a lack of water was going to spark off some civil war, was that just a false flag?

Getting 3 (You)`s must be an important thing for you!

Everyone got bored and just got used to using less water. That's why there will never be any great happenings here, everyone on all sides are too lazy and have a 1 week attention span. Couple weeks ago all the power station workers threatened to turn off the entire countries power in protest for shit wages, that lasted about 6h before everyone just went back to work.

>178795680
You just posted. Fag.

Lol OP shhhh don't spoil the conservative conspiracy theory that duh immigrants are taking over European mother land of white people

Well you saw niggers and muslims, they dont belong there. If you saw one nigger who is not a tourist but lives there, thats one too much.

>threats of city-wide water shortage 1 week
>threats of country-wide power shortage next
How can you survive in a country run by niggers? Do you feel your life is in danger on a daily basis? and lets not even begin to talk about the "HONORABLE MEMBAHS"

Says the country that is 1/3 spic

Alright, Rodriguez. Would you settle for comparing crime statistics of various major US cities to European cities with similar populations? What about state/ country?

Attached: 1508491463132.png (969x681, 59K)

I wish whites would stop fighting each other, we need to team up against the subhuman horde

Attached: 287C0237-3419-43E8-A49D-9466FB3C149F.jpg (500x611, 216K)

>Saw 2 Muslims in Vienna
I assure you that there were more

>How to survive
By being mostly ancap, I have 2 neighbours who own graters and keep the roads usable themselves, private security and a community group handles most crimes since the police are useless (even had to save the police when 2 police cars were hijacked), we mostly eat food we grow at trade among ourselves. We all have power generators and one neighbour is building a biodiesel factory so fuel won't be an issue in the future. Farm life is pretty great in this part of the country.

>Life in danger
I get flare-up, mostly from shit I read online, not irl things. You get used to the feeling though and just continue with your live. It's pretty safe here with under 10 farm attacks in the past 5 years, and only 2 were successful.

Most subhuman trash can be seen when germans are at work. City center is full with rapefugees and roaches weekdays around noon. Most germans work till at least 14:00.

If that's what you saw in Germany, which has most refugees in Europe, imagine how few they are in the rest of Europe.

We're really far from the USA's mutt population breakdown: 62.0% "whites" (their whites include arabs) 17.3% hispanic, 12.6% black, 5.2% asian, etc.

Shill

Sage

my city seems to have just imported a lot more Africans, at least there seems to be a lot more than 3 months ago, there are also female Africans, so I'm assuming that these ones were imported directly from Africa.

>didn't explore Frankfurt
if you went to the train station, you would've seen packs of them.

every Turk I know is driving an Audi or BMW. Coincidentally, they seem to all work at the kebab shop, or at least spend most of their time there.

>How can you survive in a country run by niggers?
If you're a white man with an African passport the rest of the world just sees you as another African. If you can't leave the country you just have to adapt.

Attached: german citizens.jpg (690x372, 47K)

I don't think he's a shill, i just think we're not that used to seeing so many white people.

Was there for half a day, only went to some tourist spots on the edges, didn't go to the inner city. I was mostly in the hundreds of smaller towns.

one day my brother...

Do you and your neighbors have a lot of guns? Are some parts of the country worse than others, 10 farm attacks in 5 years seems really low to me, I thought there was, like, 1 a week?

>Guns
Yes

>Some places worse
Yes, I think this is the safest place, couple of very rich people with lots of friends high up in the government, police and Hawks love here. Back when the commandos were disbanded people here also kept going with it for a couple of years till they were forced to stop. I'm not sure if the farm attacks are exaggerated, or if it just happens a lot less here.

Vienna isn't bording to Germany. And 5000km is impossible within Germany, that would be somewhere close to Stalingrad.

Kek

I was in Berlin and Hamburg last month. Both full of niggers and Turks.

>some niggers at an airport
>2 muslims
>not a problem
You multicultural pushing jew. Of course that's a problem.

I don't know where you think Vienna is, but last i checked Austria was next to Germany

I also read some time ago that the government was going to start doing Zimbabwe-style land seizures, is that still happening or did they decide they didn't want to end up like Zimbabwe?

you need to go to the right cities and during the day they will be almost exclusively non-white

>I was in Berlin and Hamburg last month. Both full of niggers and Turks.
Is that why you felt right at home?

Attached: Zombies-erobern-Hamburger-Innenstadt_master_reference.jpg (1920x1281, 903K)

Attached: swed.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

>I don't know where you think Vienna is,
It is further East than Prague.

Attached: k601_map.jpg (380x285, 53K)

Attached: truck of peace.png (2990x1200, 105K)

No but Austria does, I don't want to lost my entire trip but I went to Vienna to watch some opera, and I was also in the Netherlands to watch Andre Rieu.

I wasn't in Berlin at all.

Still planned for next month, at least the decision of whether it will happen or not.

Have you been to non-tourist areas OP?

Attached: nod.gif (500x510, 1.33M)

I was at a lot of farmers markets and other rural type things.

>Still planned for next month, at least the decision of whether it will happen or not.
Will it? What's going to happen if it does?

Attached: 1280x720-l-o.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

dont worry Peter Dutton will bring you to aus

Attached: 9859894-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 32K)

desu Europe has worse immigrants I mean they literally slaughtered 150 people at the Bataclan. another 100 at brussels airport another 100 in nice a few dozon in stocholm. a hundred in Manchester London etc. the worst we got was Orlando and that was a gay bar. literally Europe should close there fucking borders who cares if you have 190 million white people it doesn't matter when you have the entire middle east and north Africa flooding in by the millions every year. get your shit together Europe or you are toast like south Africa!

It was close to a crisis but luckily we have had all right rainfall so far

I'm optimistic and thinking they will decide to do it, just after next year's election to get the communist vote, afterwards they will give some vuage future date when it will happen, which will never be reached. And if it's implemented any claim on land will be stuck in Cort for 10 years while everyone caries on as usual.

>building a biodiesel factory
I have though about doing something like this. Where do you live?

As for why, they've been claiming they are going to do it every year before an election sinse 1994.

Near the border of mpumalanga and Natal

lol typical cape town liberal faggot. plz do kys, south Africa doesn't need pussies like you.

Every major city in Germany, and many of the smaller ones, have high migrant rates.

Crime rates regarding migrants are still lower in Germany than in other European cities, but I don't really know why. I think our generous gibs help pacify them more than in other countries. For the moment.

>The niggers mostly come out at night in Germany
You'll never see them in the dark

Yes its bloated as fuck here because neckbeard incels here with 70$ to their name can't travel and see shit for themselves. I was in germany aswell past month and all i saw were white folks and lots of white kids in their strollers. Jow Forums's an echo chamber of losers and society rejects, always take the shit here with a grain of salt.

Attached: IMG_2730.jpg (2448x3058, 1.97M)

>14:00
only 2 in the afternoon? wtf? I sometimes work 5 am to 6 pm

They are not out in the open as much anymore.
After the killings and rapes, the attitude towards them shifted.

Ut's kind of eerie, really. I remember 2 months ago they were standing in front of my window everyday, 5 or 6 at once and many more walking around. I literally had Hood niggers in small German town in front of my window.

Nowadays not so much anymore.
I wonder what really happened. maybe they have been moved somewhere.

What the fuck job do you have?

posting best version

Attached: usavseu1.png (2990x1200, 122K)

it's summer, in july they go back home for family vacation, visiting family in country of orrigine or they go brideshopping in country of origine.

july in europe in general is one of the few moments in our lives we feel somewhat home in our own countries again

The HAVE to do something, even if it is something small. ANC really do face the problem of losing to EFF. Empty promises have got them so far but blacks really are fed up. They thought they will all get fancy houses and drive nice cars.

squawker.org/world/germans-the-minority-in-germany-in-one-generation-rest-of-europe-soon-to-follow/

Attached: 1527972651397.png (1053x1095, 577K)

>Near the border of mpumalanga and Natal
Ive always wanted to move up north. When I went to play rugby up there I was stunned at how beautifull the north is compared to Cape Town. People who go on about the cape being so nice are kidding themselves, all there is here is a funny looking mountain which instagram thots like. People only like to live here because there are much less blacks here.

>2 muslims in vienna
Were you going around with your eyes closed. Go neck your self fucking kike.

(((T H E Y))) A R E L Y I N G T O Y O U

Hey when you are the one white guy you are trusted with a lot of responsibilities. Opening and closing shop. But I quit last year to do my own thing.

I said at least to 14:00 .That for the people who start at 6:00. Many work longer/later.

What's your minimum wage in Germanistan?

Good goy long hours are a sign of manliness and being tough. Don't forget that meeting Monday!

Around 9€ i think. With the current rents its barely livable. If you get minimum wage you are fucked. At least 500€ a month rent if dont want to live in a 20m2 cell surounded by trash and subhumans.

>What's your minimum wage in Germanistan?

€8.84/h.

>At least 500€ a month rent

Double that for Munich.

this kike post and not true, even here you see more nonwhites on airport. while europe is not as fucked as americans believe its still prety bad in western europe. Problems are cities, rural areas are 99% white

Fuck off nigger.

I was in Munich last week. They are hanging out all over the place in downtown. Just loitering, not really doing shit. You just know they're up to some shady shit

Why are you lying? My ex girlfriend was from Vienna, I have never seen so many sandniggers in my life.

BULLSHIT!

>My ex girlfriend was from Vienna, I have never seen so many sandniggers in my life.

That should teach you to knock before you enter her room.

Attached: 1345619002968.gif (399x399, 29K)