Why do most people assume MJ is a pedo?

>Dentist Evan Chandler got a confession from his son by injecting him with "truth serum". Sodium Amytal is a psychological drug with sedative and hypnotic effects. Evan kept "asking" his son until he got the answer he was looking for.
>Chandler asked his son if Michael Jackson had ever touched his penis. After a while, young Jordie said yes.
>Once he got the answer he wanted, Evan went straight to MJ's lawyers demanding 20 million dollars instead of going to the police like any normal parent would
>Jordie had drawn a diagram of the singer’s genitals on a napkin for the police. He wrote, “Michael is circumcised. He has short pubic hair. His testicles are marked with pink and brown marks. But Jackson was uncircumcised.
>The police interviewed about 30 other children who had spent considerable time alone with Jackson, many of whom had also spent the night in bed with the King of Pop. None of those children said that anything sexual had transpired.

Attached: mj.jpg (468x600, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/the-unsolved-controversies-of-michael-jackson/
youtube.com/watch?v=tx8Z9fxxw-U
youtube.com/watch?v=h9e_EmoB83Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source:
consequenceofsound.net/2017/04/the-unsolved-controversies-of-michael-jackson/

Dude had his childhood stolen from him. Those are years you can't get back. He wanted to make up for his shitty life by making other kid's lives better. He named and criticized the jews. Their return fire was to slander his reputation and bury him.

jackson just wanted to be a father but was too retarded to start his own family when you have a son things become more inspiring and magical

even if he was a pedo, what's wrong with that?

>Jews try to hit hard at MJ with a obvious sham case
>couldn't get the foreskin facts right because they are kikes and have never known what a uncircumcised dick looks like

LMAO

He asked a kid on the phone if he ever tried jerking off with butter.

Attached: 1475771178518.jpg (777x709, 59K)

Mj and Donald are friends

Because of jews.

MJ was NS and jew woke.

Jew me sue me
Kike me

MJ deserved it.

Well they're accusing him of being a child molester not just a pedophile, and that's very wrong especially from his powerful position where he could easily take advantage of children and parents.

Not saying I believe any of the jewish lies, but your question is fucking retarded.

There is a clip of Michael Jackson in a nightgown running around a swimming pool with some boys clearly excited as he gets them to chase him and rip off his nightgown.

That and Sony wanted all the music rights he accumulated over the years.

>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me.
>Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me.

I can't imagine why (((they))) would want to bring this man down.

k, post it

Attached: 1528445117008.jpg (528x498, 58K)

I think he meant this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tx8Z9fxxw-U

Is that really that bad? When I was a kid a lot of adults would jokingly say inappropriate things to me. It's one of those things that are funny and pretty common among normal people but once something like that gets public everybody acts like it's something absolutely horrible and they haven't said similar things in private. I really fucking hate outrage culture.

Jews are (((biased)))

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (1905x512, 56K)

ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT

were friends

THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US

>None of those children said that anything sexual had transpired.

Attached: jesus-juice-bottles-b.jpg (525x527, 126K)

He admitted it himself though
youtube.com/watch?v=h9e_EmoB83Y

holy shit this is gold
Is it premixed with Cola?

It's premixed with rohypnol and has a packet of lube taped to the back.

sweet, where buy?