Thai Girls Beat Up Westerner

youtu.be/qvELq0qWZL4

degenerate behaviour from western men. How do we tackle it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 08.22.00.png (636x360, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l47SqUAb3Lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tackle western degeneracy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hi asian incel,

Thai Girls

We dont. We enjoy the show

>degenerate behaviour from western men. How do we tackle it?

When you figure it out please tell us

Top Travel tip: Walking Street in the sea-side beach resort town of Pattaya Thailand for best ladyboys.

youtu.be/l47SqUAb3Lw

Attached: lady boy.jpg (806x2000, 445K)

is Thailand 2 far gone?

>girls

its a cat fight!
a barbed male cat fight

Attached: 1529247097323.gif (245x245, 643K)

wtf was he screaming for at the end

Dude got kung pow'd.

whorrreee

so someone give me the lowdown on this ladyboy situation..

these are men that dress like girls but have male parts, right?

>Thai """""""""""""""""""""""""girls""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1383303919387.jpg (733x798, 149K)

yes its actually just something they do at night they're like some sort of opportunist batman
they work and do normal shit during the day then at night think fuck i just gotta get a dick in the butt for some extra rent money?
thats what the thai ladyboy is they're not gay they're just opportunist traps

If you get fucked in the ass without being raped, you are a faggot.

>so someone give me the lowdown on this ladyboy situation.

Ladyboys are kinda like a Third Gender in Thailand, I think most of them actually still have their penises, though that might change as surgery becomes more widely available.

I'm not heternormative myself but I hate the GLB...T cultural marxist madness in the west. They keep trying to pretend that transwomen are just like born women, when no, they are no, and now they gone and destroyed the two genders by having people choose their pronoun as the norm...

The Thai don't pretend that ladyboys are women, they are a third gender. Trannies in the west need to start their own thing instead of invading women's space. Those that are born women have a right to our own space, and as for transwomen - their health issues are just completely different from ours.

I also feel bad for trannies in the west who gets beaten to death when the men they trick discover their penis or that they used to be men - I don't think they deserve to be kill but they definitely brought it upon themselves by lying, completely stupid especially since there are MEN who are into ladyboys and/or transwomen for various reasons...oh, but they stupidly don't want THOSE kind of men because they don't want to be 'fetishized', they want to be treated just like born women when again, they are not.

Attached: Asian Trap Artist.jpg (500x255, 51K)

>white people are degenerates

In other news, water is wet.

pol is for beating up jews

Attached: 48twv5[1].gif (320x240, 1.74M)

I wish a group of Thai girls would beat me up like that, looks hot.

Pattaya is definitely on my bucket list

Attached: 080t.jpg (300x300, 14K)

LOL you chinks and gooks are so pathetic. I make it a point to piss on your women after I fuck them. I bang this one 42 year old chink housewife and then watch her kiss her husband when he gets home. I make her eat my unshaved bungus.

Sure ya do. Thai's arent chinks or gooks, they get spared with the Japs.

probably some perv aussie degenerate

Would wife this beautiful genetic female.

The chinaman literally breeds them for us to have fucktoys. TY chankoro.

Attached: 513B9DC1-E657-4432-BB84-711CD95018E9.png (535x375, 51K)

Got beaten up by girls.

there are no thai women. their race is only capable of producing male & ladyboy.

ekkekekekekekek

No they don't Thais are little cunts. Especially the young men. They get all uppity until they realise you're 6"2 and tower over them. Then they cower away and you never hear from them again. Just like my little Thai chink neighbour and his Thai chink roomies

i am only 6"
FEELS FUCKING BAD MAN I HATE BEING THIS SHORT

oh how far the white male has fallen

size 12 shoes though big dick dicked wh*tey coming through, lock up your women chinks and niggers im coming!!!!

>Thai Girls
>""girls""

Just tell women you're 6'1. If you wear shoes they never know. I look like, 6'4 with my shoes on. Always say I'm 6"2 though

ok cool thanks man

>Thai Girls

Attached: 1494983429963.png (812x727, 41K)

>only 6"
>only
I'm 5'10. Kill yourself cunt.

yeah but you are just a manlet, im a shorter end man, anything under 6" is a manlet and anything under 6"2 is a short man, if that makes sense

I love how of all the people its going to be to review a thailand ladboy district OF COURSE ITS A FUCKING AUSSIE

You're just greedy. You don't need anything more than 6 feet.

nah man you dont now the feeling of only being 6" tall, it feels like you almost made it but your genes just were not strong enough to be alpha, atleast for you manlets you can just admit that you never had a chance and move on.
any other 6" bro's will be able to relate to this

>girls

Attached: rondo laughing girls.webm (382x600, 365K)