SWEDEN NEIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=tb6F6wWTjBE

These people have a snowball's chance in hell to get asylum in fucking SWEDEN of all places.

Fucking they are retards for even trying.

Attached: download (3).png (210x131, 364)

Other urls found in this thread:

rcinet.ca/en/2017/09/20/white-south-africans-denied-refugee-status-in-canada/
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
defendevropa.org/2018/heritage-identity/15000-white-south-africans-to-be-given-asylum-in-russia/
thelocal.fr/20180703/japanese-couple-in-france-threatened-with-deportation-despite-making-exceptional-red-wine
eurofarms.com/index.php?action=farm&id=153
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: sweden_YES.png (703x356, 19K)

> white
> contributing citizen
> benefit to society

Pass. We only take the absolute dregs of the world.

user is correct
Unless you are atleast muslim and brown dont even bother applying

Just because they come from Africa, speak another language, have an exotic culture and their own food, it don't mean they are diversity.

Well they can always dye themselves black and say they are persectued by the muh evil boers, And when they request their identity cards or passports just say they dropped them.
On a serious note though, how can we help them we are in need of farmers here and this would be perfect.

retards, first of all they need to be officially recognized as having a legitimate need for refuge, and why sweden of all places, they just want to live in a white country

Please come to Croatia. We have good fertile land in Slavonia that goes cheap because our own lazy people are leaving it. South African farmers would make excellent use of it.

Yep, diversity is about having non-white skin color

rcinet.ca/en/2017/09/20/white-south-africans-denied-refugee-status-in-canada/
ahahahahaha

You mean they should apply for asylum in
neighbouring countries like Mugabee"s Zimbabwe?

I feel really, REALLY bad for this family, and their little daughter. They have no idea how fucked they are, do they? This Youtuber is a cunt for making this video as well. It's going to make others try this shit as well....

>first of all they need to be officially recognized as having a legitimate need for refuge.
Their case is absolutely legit SA is really that crazy.
>and why sweden of all places.
Good question.
>they just want to live in a white country.
Who doesn't want to live in a white country?`
Even ooga booga and mohammed comes here.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

some place that will take them
defendevropa.org/2018/heritage-identity/15000-white-south-africans-to-be-given-asylum-in-russia/
you're over exaggerating, it's different if it's a literal war like in a syria, south africans seeking asylum in sweden is as if some faggot swede would seek asylum in norway because they're racist and feel a little scared, it's just pathetic

also sweden rejects plenty of non-white asylum seekers as well

Lol, they should've burnt their documents and LARPed as 16-year olds, kinda like the Afghan-mongols do.

My neighbor had her throat slit 3 months ago, 5 houses down retired school teacher stabbed to death in his house last week, my grandma was raped by three wogs and then beheaded, by dad died in his bed... by blunt force trauma.

It's fucking going great, Sven.

>legitimate need for refuge
Like those 9000 afhgan """""children""""?
Or atleast 95% of all other migrants we have taken in over the past 18 years?

Sweden should not be allowed to officially speak of "the need for refuge" because this is just a coverup, people in dire need of refuge are denied but full grown men who are capable of fending for themselves go on what is basically a conquering tour of europe and "OMG THEY NEED REFUGE"
We are going to need refuge from them soon enough

I really hope they get to stay here, We bring the worst scum from Afghanistan and the Middle-east but bringing migrants that actually can contribute and have a very high likelihood of being integrated well into the society, Nope nope that is not possible.
This country deserves everything it gets.

Sweden only accepts black people.

READ CAREFULLY: They will never, NEVER, not a fucking chance in HELL, get asylum in Sweden, this absolutely CAN NOT HAPPEN. These people are fucking irresponsible and stupid. And this cunt Youtuber just as much.

so the Barbara Spectre is still alive? Why?
VARFÖR?????

It's even worse than the Syrian warzone he is talking about honestly.
Few people realize how bad it is, All South africans i have met have said simular stories to yours, People just don't understand how insane it is down in SA.

Casual reminder:
Swedens government is currently fighting tooth and nail to get 9000 grown afghan men to stay and attend school with swedish kids despite courts ruling the law which allows them to stay as in violation of not only swedish law but the Schengen agreement

Sweden rejects very few migrants and are also currently rushing in "refugees" from Nigeria...for some reason

EDIT: Can provide links but system thinks this is spam so fuck it

soon to be your daily life, dear Svenfren! take heed!

>Please come to Croatia. We have good fertile land in Slavonia that goes cheap because our own lazy people are leaving it. South African farmers would make excellent use of it.

meh it's to expensive.

even some french farmer moved to ukraine.

Maybe tell them to try russia ... with 150k$ there is possibility to get a comfy home and 1 acre and more of land to start with it depend where...

There has to be a way to make them stay on a workpermit or something?
maybe they could go to another neighboring country and try it there aswell like Finland/Norway or something.
I doubt that they will get asylum but workpermits shouldn't be impossible to get if they are lucky and try hard enough.

accelerationism! YAY!!!

Attached: Doc and Marty.png (1569x876, 1.88M)

>SA'ans wanting asylum in Swedistan
>from the frying pan into the fire
>try hard enough to do it
incredible, simply priceless

also ...

thelocal.fr/20180703/japanese-couple-in-france-threatened-with-deportation-despite-making-exceptional-red-wine

it's everywhere in europe ...

I do believe that's Sweden YES!
Let in millions of shitskins coming for gibs. Refuse wypipo trying to save their child.
Saddest thing is, I doubt they'd get asylum here either. But they probably wont get deported either. We'll just do the pre-Trump thing 'murica have been doing with Spics

Attached: this is fine.jpg (1160x564, 137K)

You can't compare SA with Sweden, We might be fucked but we haven't reached SA levels yet and it probably never will be that bad here ever.

why the fuck did they even bother seak refuge in sjw paradise? since russia offer them help - ALL of them if they chose too

damn it is so true it hurts :(
bucko, when you reach SA levels it will be 1000 times worse than SA. when Europe's saturation point will be reached the clusterfuck that our old continent will experience will pale all the history combined. Revelations book will seem like kids pastime reading.
your people of all are so beyond the realities, so hopelessly blåögda, that they will be slaughtered like sheep on the conveyor belt.

Russia is 15 000 commercial farmers, this is just a town family, these people are so fucked and so stupid for trying this.

And only single males for some reason
>Spectra
Spectra
>Spectra
Spectra
>alive
Was it ever, really truly alive?

Attached: batikhäxor.jpg (890x512, 177K)

Remember, what happens around me is just crime, JUST PART AND PARCEL, NO GENOCIDE JUST PART AND PARCEL STAY HERE DONT GO PART AND PARCEL MOTEHRFUCKING WHITE CUNT

>why the fuck did they even bother seak refuge in sjw paradise? since russia offer them help - ALL of them if they chose too

seem like the mail was in 2017 ... no idea when putin decided to get them in.

at the curren velocity your country is changing , it will take 40 years at the slowest to you to be a minority in your own country.

also

eurofarms.com/index.php?action=farm&id=153

500€ to 2000€ by HA so it's given for an acre of fertile land ...

Its going to be the same in Europe.
It's absolutely and definitively over.

>be naturally privileged white boi
>apply for asylum
This is not how this works.

Attached: 1525728711495.png (645x729, 105K)

good question... makes me wonder

Attached: jew parasite2.jpg (512x636, 42K)

Camp of the Saints... soon...

>1000 times worse than SA
Stop
Youre not helping the slightest, this is an insult to the people of SA who have to live under these conditions

If nothing changes Sweden will die from a thousand cuts, slowly and in a bloodless coup of spreading infection. Migrants will take charge and their nepotism is already showing in Malmö/botkyrka/Rinkeby etc etc. They give favor to their countrymen over others and basically continue their fights from back in the third world only now with Swedes mixed in the fray.

Its better to die a Swedish death from economic hemorrage due to imcompetence and social benefits than violently but you shouldnt have to choose between these two.

you could archive, or just do a cropped screenshot. This Mongolian eagle training forum is an image board you know

Attached: SwedenYES-1256201.jpg (425x631, 128K)

You will never know what it's like to be 8.9%, especially here. It's fucking insane.

>they just want to live in a white country
if this were true why would they be trying to get to sweden?

They should try it in belgium.
A very popular minister of asylum and immigration is in charge. Kinda right wing, tries to be /ourguy/ he would come under a lot of political pressure when he doesnt ok the asylum application

Try Slovenia or Hungary or something like that. Once you live there a while you will have free movement in the EU.

No fucking politician will put their career on the line, that little girl is as good as ground up AIDS cure (Yes you read that right, they use little white girls as muti for Aids.)

>not helping
yeah... you might think like that now, when I was in your country I told countless about the shit that was coming
I was called rayciss, warmonger and more
so, excuse me, but I don't give a crap
>Sweden will die from a thousand cuts
no, it won't. mark my words, and if you're young enough you'll live to witness it. once saturation threshold is reached it will go very fast downhill.
it will be
>how did you go bankrupt?
>slowly at first, than all at once

>Its better to die a Swedish death from economic hemorrage due to imcompetence and social benefits than violently
spoken like a true Sven
choose to go out screaming and kicking at least, not like a fucking sheep. that line you wrote, is exactly why Sweden is doomed.
>you shouldnt have to choose between these two
shouldn't... what a nice politacally correct thing to say. shouldn't...
people shouldn't die :D
makes me vomit

Attached: vomit.jpg (621x621, 68K)

Nah it will not be worse than what SA is going through now unless there is a civil war triggered here and even then it probably would be better for us as it would have been an easy win for whites.
As the other Swede said, we are getting suffocated by the thousand cuts slowly but surely, SA is getting fucked in full force with gangs attacking farmers and murdering them in the most gruesome way, this stuff will never happen here in a million years.
Yup i'd be surprised if it even took 30 years user.

Hungary is somehow expensive as the kraut are moving there and chinese buy fertile soil and vineyard i heard of.

I dunno about slovenia ... but as it's in the moutain ... it will surely not be that cheap.

Russia would be the best oportunity if they have somehow 100k$ saved.

I feel you, m8! is there any resistance forming? anything at all? you countrymen had balls of steel, once upon a time, after all.
Look to prophecies of Nikolaas van Rensburg for inspiration

Probably tiny resistance, it's over, we're fucked, everyone is dying.

>this stuff will never happen here in a million years.
if you only could imagine the number of swedes that told me exactly the same thing 18 years ago when I talked to them on countless subjects like
>racial replacement
>russian resurgence
>war in Europe
you ARE hopelessly blåögda

fuck...

Point though, that family must be retarded
>want to flee from raping nogs
>go to Sweden

Attached: Sweden-rapes-01.jpg (600x567, 76K)

whiter than you chang

Thanks bro, i didnt have the energy to take a screen shot of it but really helpful.

>once saturation threshold
Not sure what this means
We have a migrant population thats >50% in some areas and still there are no genocides.
Crime? yes Violence? yes but genocide? no

>choose to go out screaming and kicking at least
So youd prefer to die from being stabbed and beaten while your wife is being raped next to you by nogs than having your country go to econimic shit? Damn son, id rather be poor than dead

>politacally correct thing
Its not politically correct you fucking inbred horse-cock sucking piece of absolute trash
I specifically said you shouldnt need to choose between dying from mass murder by nogs or giving all your economic wealth to nogs
The correct and only option is to NOT choose between these two options, how the fuck is that incorrect?
YOU are part of why nobody takes people who worry about real issues seriously

Yep, larping time is over, people are literally getting killed around me, and I live in a very small town, it's fucking insane.

I travel to Sweden regularly now because rape is legal in Sweden. I've already raped multiple women in Sweden, great times. Praise Allah, Sweden is such a wonderful place!

You do realize that i said the same things 10+ years ago as you did?
I know what you mean and i know where you are coming from but in the case of Sweden it most likely will be a slow and steady decline as i predict SD to win one of the upcoming elections with their own majority, Migrants will be assimilated instead for integrated and this would mean we would become more like the US basically have a shitload of shitskins who speak perfect Swedish and do crimes just like niggers and spics in the US.
It will ultimately lead to replacement of whites in this country in the long run.

Ah damn that is why rapes in mc donalds restrooms have increased!

>saturation threshold
>no idea what it means
it means that when the system can not support the pacification of the imported invaders (the number of shitskins greater than what the taxpayers can provide for) and you are very close to that. when panem ends the circensis will start in earnest :D
>Crime? yes Violence? yes but genocide? no
wanna bet that was exactly what SA said before this? let's ask the poor fella from SA here, because I distinctly remember MSM articles with headlines like your line
WAKE THE FUCK UP, SVEN!
>Damn son, id rather be poor than dead
no, the choice is not being poor vs being dead
it's being killed like a sheep vs fight and maybe die defending your family and your nation
hopelessly asleep
>Its not politically correct you fucking inbred horse-cock sucking piece of absolute trash
beginning to feel the sting, sven? is the shitskin cock burst your rectum?
>we shouldn't resort to that kind of talk...
>i-it's insensitive
how is the situation with privately owned guns in SA among the afrikaaners?
>i predict SD to win one of the upcoming elections
yes... if that happens and the flow is slowed to a trickle then maybe. but judging from the accelerationism that kikes started it is hard to believe that it will play out like this.
one fingolian recounted how their SD equivalent were elected to the government and they turned out to be more pro immigration than even the commie or cuckservative kike cock suckers.
so it remains to be seen
>Migrants will be assimilated
that is an impossibility, and you know it, my fren. through all my time in Sweden I haven't seen one shitskin that has been "assimilated". it is an illusion that somehow still clings in your collective western brain.

* is the shitskin cock bursting your rectum?

one more question - since the situation is so dire, have there been any talk among you about organizing a defence? posting lookouts, getting trained, getting weapons? on a small scale at least.
I mean in the village, or the local farmer group? have you spoken about it at all in congregation?

SD is not pro migrant at all lol, if they were elected with a full majority there would be 0 rapefugees imported and they would deport loads of migrants who came here last decades.
Problem is that they want to keep hundreds of thousands of shitskins who assimilate and that would mongrelize our nation in the long run.

>you are very close to that
My friend, we are way, way beyond that
Malmö is living on goverment support itself currently and has been for a long time. Almost all the no-go zones municipalities cant support themselves and cutbacks on wellfare are a regular thing and has been for as long as i can recall.
Still no genocides...

>WAKE THE FUCK UP, SVEN!
i am woke you fucking mongoloid, this is the problem...
If you use hyperbole and exadurate all the time people wont take you seriously and YOU wont see the problem clearly.
I see the problem and i also see a solution that is viable
Whats your fucking solution?

>the choice is not being poor vs being dead
Which choice is which here?
Import nogs á la sweden = Poor
Have nogs run the government á la SA = dead

>beginning to feel the sting, sven?
The string of you being incorrect? no thats more of a reflection on you than on me.

My point (that you assume is a politically correct one) is simply that we dont need wellfare parasites in the country AND we dont need violent nogs in government. Saying "Oh you need to choose one or the other" is a moronic statement and i reject it. Doesnt make me politically correct now does it...

I think we have the largest private security force in the world, we have 24 hour patrols, we have guns, we have laser beam alarm systems, we have panic buttons, we have spikes on our walls, we have bars over our windows, we have dogs, it's not working, there are too fucking many, man, it's a black fucking ocean, they keep slipping through the cracks and people are dying, it's not possible to stop this, it's over.

>Have nogs run the government
At least you don't let the rejected nogs vote for Riksdagen. But you do let them vote for local stuff. Even if they have no business being in the country at all (even by your rules). Bit like 'muricans letting illegals vote because they don't require voter ID.
This explains why some Swedish counties allow a hundred and fucking twenty decibel prayer calls.
Why do those South Africans even want to stay in Sweden. I get Sven, it's his country after all, no matter how fucked up it gets, it'll always be his country.
The SA guy says I'll never go back, even though I was born there. Or something like that. And you can hear the pain in his voice as he say it.

Attached: Unavngivet.jpg (868x522, 142K)

>SD is not pro migrant at all lol
they are POLITICIANS. you should by now know that what they say and what they do ain't necessarily the same thang :D
>want to keep hundreds of thousands of shitskins who assimilate and that would mongrelize our nation in the long run
and that goes to show that they pandering to the current antishitskin sentiment while not wanting to appear full "rayciss" which could mean two things
a. they are playing the smart game
b. they are wolves in the sheep skins
and since all of that is impossible to confirm or deny, all our debating is useless until they take the power...
>Still no genocides...
OK then :D it is all sunny and cloudless in Sveariket. dream on
>If you use hyperbole and exadurate
>exadurate
sure...
>people wont take you seriously
like I give a shit, my sleeping beauty
>YOU wont see the problem clearly
>t.froggy in a pot
you know, it is hard to feel the temperature rising when you sit in the actual bowl of water set on slow fire.
>My point (that you assume is a politically correct one) is simply that we dont need wellfare parasites in the country AND we dont need violent nogs in government. Saying "Oh you need to choose one or the other" is a moronic statement and i reject it. Doesnt make me politically correct now does it
your reading and comprehension skills are ... beyond me, sven...
just in case you scratch your head, I tell you what I implied in my "choice" statement-
you stand before the choice of "close borders, initiate full racial purge and establish ethnostate" OR "die in a blissful genocide that is coming"

you're spread too thin... I'd venture to guess. if all your people migrated to a well chosen part of the country and mounted all that defence in a concentrated effort it might make the difference...
but it is easy for me to mouth off solutions... damn, your situation indeed sounds ... fubar...
I'm sorry, m8. be safe, flee, do anything to survive... fucking shitskins

The problem is, that you have practically a two ethnic clans state, that are warring about power for decades. Corrupt assholes. Nobody has a vision for anything, so the people in the huts stay in the huts, now for what, two, three generations? They expected something and got nothing. SA is a fucking failed state by all means.

Dammit, this bread got me reading Swedish news.
OY, SVEN
what does
>barnlajvare
mean?

>barnlajvare
is that Svenglish??? I hate Svenglish

child larpers
it is and it is obnoxious

Yes i do realize they are politcians and everything inbetween that what that means.
But it would be political suicide to do anything but what they and i have stated.
There is just no way if they got elected and didn't fulfill what they said they would implode as a party basically get deleted out of politics.
It honestly is just common sense.

even more so in German language. makes me vomit every time I hear
>Jawohl, sör!
trully trully obnoxious.
but, my fren, uou haven't heard anything if you haven't heard Englerussian... the amount of shit they take from english is mind-fucking-boggling!!!

>child larpers
thanks, that makes sense. Apparently some rail road boss got rail roaded for using the expression. Probably not because it is obnoxiously Svenglish

so we just have to hope that the bastards are full on stormfags larping as moderates.
gods, I hope that is the case... although pic related

Attached: FUCKHOPE2.png (476x255, 18K)

*truly

>OK then :D it is all sunny and cloudless in Sveariket. dream on
I never said that and its hard to take you seriously
I said we have problems and you are still not helping but in fact hurting the cause. Youre making things seem worse than they are so when people who want to talk about the real issues step up they are seen as illegitimate because you poison the well

>close borders, initiate full racial purge and establish ethnostate
Out of these only the close the borders one is doable
How do you suppose we are to introduce the other two and morever keep in mind that most SJW trash and subhuman pieces of shit in the left wing are white
Do they get to stay?

>>barnlajvare
Grown ass man who poses as a child to get refugee status and gibs
Not sure why the rail road boss got fired for it, perfectly apt term if you ask me and its not even slightly derogatory

They are not stormfags i can say this already.
If iam going to be brutally honest i can't see any way for Sweden to truly turn it around, All we can do is delay the process.

In Belgium and in the UK there are similar permissions for local voting

>even slightly derogatory
If that's the case, then he got fired simply for talking about it. Rather harsh.
And if he want a new job, he have to do the socially acceptable thing and pose as a repenting sinner
>– Det är någonting jag ångrar djupt, det är ett nedsättande begrepp, säger han till Resumé.

here to, but not for persons on 'tålt ophold' (tolerated residence). See, even in Denmark we're too tolerant for our own good.

based

From a Swede in South Africa:

hellenkellermoment
Swedish Transplant
Score hidden
·
34 minutes ago
Lol of course you're not getting asylum, if we took in anyone from SA it would be the people from the townships, you know the ones who are actually hit hardest by crime and poverty. But even that I doubt very much.

WinterOfHerO
Score hidden
·
1 hour ago
As a Swede I can confirm that they will not get asylum. Neither will Asylum be given in the future.

Yeah he says he finds it derogatory but i dont think he thinks that either and its really not
They are grown men (we have data supporting this) and they claim to be kids so they are larping as children.

Fucking Sweden man...when does it end
All this talk about "värdegrunden" makes me sick, its not humane to chop your foot off in sympathy because someone else stubbed his toe

How are things in Denmark? last i heard you were getting rid of the ghettos
(and SVT had a known Jihadi Imam on to protest, fucking hilarious)

>its hard to take you seriously
same about you, fren, when you still douse yourself with delusions that voting and peaceful change within current paradigm and system is possible.
>you poison the well
oh really??? how so? I'm just telling you, plain and simple, that if "purge and ethnostate" is not implemented within... oh, say, 20 years (max!) then you can be sure that Swedish nation as such is a historical post factum
>How do you suppose we are to introduce the other two
by provoking the shitskins into acting out their nature fully, declaring martial law and doing it.
>SJW trash and subhuman pieces of shit in the left wing are white
>Do they get to stay?
of course not! that trash were the instruments of kikes in producing present day clusterfuck. they go, and they must go the hardest way, so that several generations down the road there will still be lingering memories of what happens to the traitors of one's own nation!
don't despair. if SHTF soon enough, before the change is irreversible, this all can still play out well. though I will give you this - the chances are diminishing, and were never great to begin with.
biggest problem for the west as I see it is not the shitskins, it's the kikes and their propaganda. they have succeeded in emasculating your men en mass! and that is the biggest problem. if men still had their balls, one spark and all this invasion would go up in flames. but now, most swedes would cry in the corner of their room while their daughters and wives are raped and killed in front of their eyes
Also - you have great advantage - strategic depth in case of post SHTF purge - Norra Sverige. there are almost no shitskins there (at least there weren't when I was there back then) and you can regroup and fight from there if need be.
harvest the rage, fren, for the time of the rope. use the blackpill to feed the rage.

Would be cool if our gov did something for Boers. Those cunts are so slow in anything, really, it pisses me off. Better bring in more Ukrainians baka

WinterOfHerO
Score hidden
·
1 hour ago
We have closed our borders, we've decreased the number of accepted asylums and we've increased the number of rejected applicants.

The people we've accepted asylum for are from countries not comparable to South Africa.

Save
Give gold

There are places people could go here. It's just that it's not realistic; trying to build something to support you inside a country filled with these things. Most business owners realize this and get out when they can. And don't even get me started on the attitude of the average South African white.

Boers make the mistake of applying for asylum in "1st world" countries, which might in few generations share the fate of RSA. I thought they were conquerors fo wild life. Why do they want to go to Germany or Sweden? Syberia sounds more like a Boer thing. Extremely vast land, barren of people, to subjugate to yourself. It's one of not many places left on Earth, that is not ridden with blacks and at the same time is wild and unconquered.

Commercial farmers only represent a tiny percentage of the 4.4m or so whites here. These people are probably just folks from a city or town.

Either way they're completely fucked it up by trying Sweden, holy God how stupid can you be.

Fuck you Jonas is based. He came to South Africa when Eugene Terreblanche died just in case a war broke out. Fuck you pussy cunt

>voting and peaceful change within current paradigm and system is possible.
As opposed to...what exactly?
Please, tell me the solution since you have the answer. Dont be a tease

>provoking the shitskins into acting out their nature fully
They have been living on welfare since forever and we have had two terror attacks but only one was seen as it and both came from rejected asulym applicants. You know what happened to the last terrorist? people feel sympathy for him and spoke out in fear over racism
You wont get people to rally being a "purge all the unclean sand people" ever

>they go, and they must go the hardest way,
So basically your plan is to kill ~60% of Swedens population
How do you plan to keep the economy going? the infrastructure? agriculture?
Nevermind the tertiary sector but just focus on the first two. How do you suppose we keep them alive with 60% of the population gone?