/SLAV/ GENERAL

Previous thread

Attached: Slav.jpg (960x640, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck america and mutt americunts

youtube.com/watch?v=nt_3G8wnqRQ

Attached: 1B76DD2C-815E-41B8-899A-40F95B1297B0.jpg (660x371, 36K)

fck slavs that fostered and took care of khazar jews

The 1.62 cm mutt always feared the 1.90cm samurai

Diaspora here, I was born here but soon realised that the Australian identity is a simple lie. How can I be the same as a black person? Im not Australian. Im coming to Serbia but I am half Serb half Macedonian(Bulgarian). Will I be hated for my Macedonian side.

Only neo-nazi skinheads might have a problem with that. For normal people its enough that you are brotherly blood. Also you might wanna rethink that decision, Prepare for a huge downgrade in life standard.

Frederick the Great had despised Polish people since his youth, and numerous statements are known in which he expressed anti-Polish prejudice,[66] calling Polish society "stupid" and stating that "all these people with surnames ending with -ski, deserve only contempt".
He described Poles as "slovenly Polish trash";[69][70] referring to them in a letter from 1735 as "dirty" and "vile apes",[71] and compared the Polish peasants to American Indians.[72]

Couldn’t agree more with Frederick, gtfo my Western country you white niggers

Attached: 0D76DDBB-4E5E-4E2D-ABB6-8C97418612DF.jpg (2302x3000, 2.71M)

based queer king

I have two properties which I rent out for 950 euro total a week. that should be more than enough. and my family is very wealthy.

Then you'd have the time of your life. I believe the balkans are unironically the best place to live in the world when you have the money issue covered.

>belgium
>country

Currently on vacation in crna gora. Why is this country getting so russified? Everything's in Russian and I feel pretty welcomed as a tourist(which should be expected considering this place draws it's life juice from tourism)

TSUUUUUUUUUUUU

>a literal faggot
Also remind me where is Prussia today

>tier 3 autism from a countryless fag for
Top kek

>literally who

Is Belgium already 30%?

are serbs white

Don't fall into decadence of having nothing to do with your life. Without struggles we lose our humanity.

Go jump in a river in January, Vladi.

Attached: 1531035084384.jpg (1764x1000, 210K)

How come the Russian language seems to condense it's sentence structure? An example will be something like, "Bob is in the Taxi", but when translated from English to Russian it's simply "Bob in Taxi".

Pic related.

Attached: wot.png (954x520, 18K)

Ever tried talking while fucked up on vodka?

Compared to other slavic languages it simply skips "to be" and most articles, that's all the magic there is