Just so much winning!

How’s the cult of MAGA gonna spin this one then boys?

Attached: 19D47EA4-7535-4291-A268-3F0AE7AB884B.png (750x1334, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/c92bcc5a84cc4c3ca1320d24de8d32f8/make-america-great-again-hats-fall-short-usa-made-tags
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/freedom-hat
cnbc.com/2018/02/16/10-tax-changes-you-need-to-know-for-2018.html
archive.fo/uTBIe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trying this hard.

fuckkkkk now i gotta pay 2 days wage for one! at least my taxes went down .2% so the Koch Brothers can buy a few extra yachts this year

Maybe this will encourage local entrepreneurs to begin making their own because they will now be able to make a profit :)

because the official ones are made in the USA.
2/10 eat shit made me reply
sage

Freedom doesn't come for free.
:^)

your taxes went down? lucky bastard

mine actually went up

oh nooooooo chinese knockoffs going up in price what ever shall we do drumpf BTFO by china

Official ones made in the US an A.
LMAO, Dumb bongster.

Attached: 009.jpg (777x1200, 108K)

>china is bootlegging a thing
By, I'm glad we have people like you keeping us up to date on the state of world affairs.

So are Trumps MAGA hats made in america or china?
Post proofs pls

>MAGA hat
>Made in China

So counterfeit MAGA hats are going to increase in price? Oh well. They should just buy them from the Trump Store

Attached: maga.png (1288x563, 323K)

>How’s the cult of MAGA gonna spin this one then boys?

Trump tariffs help American MAGA hat manufacturers by crippling competition from cheap Chinese knock offs.

Come on man give me a hard one.

Attached: Trump Safety Dance.gif (487x347, 1.26M)

Bought my hat in 2015 before the tariffs. Get fucked.

>hats increase in price from China
>hats to be made in America to create jobs and to have another product to be proud of.

Problem?

Don't have to, since it proves Trump's point that if you make it a better deal to produce it in America, production will return to America.

I guess the fake Gucci bags and Rolexs are going up too.

The original hats are made in usa, but what about the materials used, are they from us, too?

INFREQUENT
sage

Yes Ahmed. calm down.

The official hats were made in the USA.

And people wonder why its called fake news.

how will I survive without buying a MAGA hat which has been available for 2 years now?

Fuck off with this shit. The licensed hats are made in the USA. This cheap fisheater bullshit is the fucking problem. OP is a faggot and so is everyone else who is pushing this bullshit.

Attached: opisafaggot.jpg (1024x683, 212K)

Do you have a source for this? In the official shop there are no further informations on this. I would like to buy on, but without financing china indirectly.

the offical ones are made in the USA. The Chinese hats are knock off. This is the perfect example of fake news

Those are bootleg though

sage

It was proven back during the 2016 election. Do you do that much research for every purchase you make just to be sure china doesn't get any of your jewbucks? Somehow I think you're full of shit. So easy to spot a fucking bullshitter.on here.

>proven back during the 2016 election
that's not a source, that's a claim.

apnews.com/c92bcc5a84cc4c3ca1320d24de8d32f8/make-america-great-again-hats-fall-short-usa-made-tags
>The AP review included a microscopic analysis of five hats bought from Trump’s campaign website. The analysis showed the fabric in one hat was of a different type than that made by the supplier the manufacturer told the AP provides all his hat fabric.
>In addition to the fabric analysis, two of the manufacturer’s employees, including a top sales agent, said the hats’ fabric, bills and stiffeners were imported.
>The factory’s owner, Brian Kennedy of Cali-Fame of Los Angeles Inc., said the two employees were wrong, but he declined to explain the fabric discrepancy. Federal law requires that items labeled “Made in USA” be made from materials “all or virtually all” from the United States.

I see, it's the same fraud like in Germany. It needs only a single step of production or piece of material and you can claim it's from the stated country.

>Do you do that much research for every purchase you make just to be sure china doesn't get any of your jewbucks?
Yes, sometimes it's still unavoidable.

kys faggot

Attached: quintessential.jpg (1080x860, 67K)

>doesn't realize that by increasing in price, less will be bought, which means less money to China

All part of the plan boys.

Attached: febe555b0b84cea6472f7efb1841955bcdc60f82451741acf212642252aca37a.jpg (724x752, 62K)

By buying the latest OFFICIAL Donald J. Trump hat "Freedom MAGA Hat" from the store where everything in made in America. Y'know, that place that actually matters to pudding scum like you? Already got this hat myself awhile ago, but it ain't bad and libshits have a hard time putting a finger on it usual pl y. Not that it matters. Buy it. Love it. Support God Emperor Trump in 2020.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/freedom-hat

Attached: Freedom-Hat-Front_900x900.jpg (457x600, 33K)

Back

Attached: Freedom-Hat-Back_900x900.jpg (457x600, 24K)

ikr? It's like these trump fanboys still think it's 2016 even though in 2018 every single friend he had stopped talking to him because of his retardedness

god tier mental gymnastics

MUH 4D CHESS

AT LEAST LIBTARDS ARE HURT TOO

Trump needs to be impeached for emoulments putting tarriffs on china to help his hat business

Also where are his tax returns. Sad!

Republican base loves to cut themselves to spite others. They love saying Dems are corporate owned while Republicans worship corporations

Are you country?!?!?! I thought you were only a natural wonder...

The official ones from the campaign website are made in the USA

>tfw capitalists now private companies capitalize to make MAGA hats in the USA

:}
welcome to economics 101 lad!
These tariffs only strengthen our infrastructure of production.
We will return to being a manufacturing economy in the next decade thanks to trump!
They are actually starting to crank out cars in michigan again!

We are starting to drill for oil and mine ores again!
We are smeltings and refining metals again!
We are machining parts from the refined metal again!
We are creating synthetic plastics and cloth materials again!
It's a damn miracle after Bill

Clinton sold the majority of our manufacturing jobs to offshore Chinese plants.
He allowed outsourcing and moving American companies over.
He opened the doors for cheap asian vehicles to flood the market without proper taxes and tarifs to protect our auto industry.

People now argue that the cars are in good comparison but It took decades for the asian quality to actually be able to compete.
Now michigan is fucked because millenials and boomers buy asian cars because they are 'just good enough'.

Yet if we never gave them the handicap and advatange to our markets American cars would be incredibly advanced in comparison and we would actually export cars to the world like they do in europe!

But no... our cars are so shitty we only have our own American market now.

Clinton, Bush, and Obama fucked out auto industry.

Trump forced Ford to move their factories back to the USA instead of Mexico.
He did the same for Nabisco (oreo) and countless other oil/metal refineries.

IT COSTS FOLKS LIKE YOU AND ME

Shieeet dawg how i gon pay fo dem sweet caps nao son.
Shieeeeeeeeet

shows us if anything Trump's policies are not selfish

Congratulation for getting the joke.

with how much the hats will go up in value over the next couple years i dont think it will be an issue

Attached: Zm9MhR4.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

Those aren't official MAGA hats, retard. They are Chinese knockoffs and they deserve to be hit by tariffs for making cheap, poor quality knockoffs.

Even snopes debunked it

Looks like Trump supporters will have to buy the official American instead of Jewing out with Chinese knockoffs

There are knock offs and there are ones made in America. If you buy from the website it's American. The problem is that it's easy to replicate, and people generally don't care as long as it looks like the same.

Just assuming your life situation: single, low income job, your tax rate has actually decreased much more than .2 % and your individual deduction has increased.

cnbc.com/2018/02/16/10-tax-changes-you-need-to-know-for-2018.html

archive.fo/uTBIe

It's better to be knowledgeable than ignorant user, have a good day.