Brit/pol/ - Jacob Rees Mogg takes a trip to Greggs edition

>#FreeTommy: Antifa Counter March Confronts DFLA
youtube.com/watch?v=jGXW7aXEHXk

>Jeremy Corbyn says May should step aside and let HIM negotiate Brexit deal
express.co.uk/news/politics/988809/brexit-news-jeremy-corbyn-donald-trump-theresa-may-uk-latest

>Win the ball used in England’s semi-final against Croatia and you’ll own a piece of World Cup history
thesun.co.uk/competitions/6780357/world-cup-competition/

>David Attenborough launches Boaty McBoatface into the Mersey
metro.co.uk/2018/07/14/david-attenborough-launches-boaty-mcboatface-mersey-7716809/

> ISIS supporter who called for attack on Prince George is jailed
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5951007/ISIS-supporter-called-attack-Prince-George-jailed.html

>Searches related to domestic violence spiked during both World Cup semi-finals
newstatesman.com/politics/sport/2018/07/searches-related-domestic-violence-spiked-during-both-world-cup-semi-finals

>Trump said May's Brexit plan would kill off US trade deal because he failed to fully understand it, claims Liam Fox
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/trump-liam-fox-brexit-chequers-trade-deal-theresa-may-a8447036.html

>Donald Trump: US-UK trade deal 'absolutely possible'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44821976

>Thousands joined Trump protest as US leader played golf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44829539

>Teen dies in 70ft Magaluf balcony fall
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-44832360

>Gerry Adams calls on home attackers to meet him
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44832948

>Toddler dies after van crash on parkland in Birmingham
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-44832009

Attached: greggs mogg.jpg (1200x675, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

western-horizon.co.uk/boat_details.php?boat_id=338
theswamp.media/theresa-may-s-father
strawpoll.me/16082187
news.sky.com/story/theresa-may-back-my-chequers-plan-or-brexit-wont-happen-11437460
houseboats.apolloduck.co.uk/boat.phtml?id=567780
houseboats.apolloduck.co.uk/boat.phtml?id=499771
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/married-tory-minister-andrew-griffiths-12919581
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he thinks Jesus doesn’t forgive him
Fucking newfags

Attached: Jenna18.jpg (497x750, 51K)

lads, we're breakin the law by posting on this haitian snake-gardening forum.

What do I do? I feel guilty

Attached: 1531002917854.png (458x372, 306K)

So looking into Boat life lads

>Boat
£2,000-£3000

>Mooring
£1,800 pa

>Insurance
~£8pcm

might be the way forward

Attached: 12564.jpg (1482x650, 136K)

Why the fuck hasn't she been ousted out yet?
#INPEACH

Attached: may JUST.jpg (1280x800, 164K)

why tho

Fuel cost?

larper

Attached: 1517669563169.png (932x541, 295K)

A liveaboard that size for 2k is going to be a leaky wreck Ed.

that one is 2.5k
western-horizon.co.uk/boat_details.php?boat_id=338

>Being poor
>Buying 2.5k leaky boat
>Thinking this is a good idea
There are people who live entirely on boats like one man sailors that travel the world, but you need probably 30k or more to even begin that. Can't remember his name but I watched a good documentary on a guy who did it. They went to Easter island, that's all I remember.

You might as well spend £30k on a balloon.

I'm not going to fucking easter island am I cunt

Maintenance costs are ridiculous. Boats are never cheap. You may as well buy a camper van and a private parking spot.

Why not?
Well where are you going then? Sitting in some shitty dock with your cock in your hand?

this was pretty interesting reading

theswamp.media/theresa-may-s-father

Whose your preference for May replacement btw?
strawpoll.me/16082187
My first choice would be obviously be Farage, but he doesn't want the job and wouldn't be able to get it unless he joined the Conservative Party.

Second choice would be Rees.
Boris is iffy, I like him and he would obviously be better than May, but I just don't know he would as pushy a negotiator as Britain needs.
Also he really let the country down by being too much of a pussy to take the job in the first place.

Campervan
>high insurance
>no permanent address
>high fuel cost

fucking newfag

And you'll get a permanent address with a fucking boat?
>implying you'd need to pay high fuel costs if it was just parked most of the time

>what is residential mooring
retard

Your boat will get holes in.

what's the tl;dr?

you can do that with a campervan too

He's going to try to sail to Belize in something like that isn't he?
>Eddie drowns in the Atlantic
Memes when?

>paying year round camper spot fees
>thinking people come to Liverpool to camp
retard

Attached: fag endz.jpg (1990x1434, 586K)

Bodkin Adams
> Over the next 6 years he would work alongside the famous serial killer Dr John Bodkin Adams. For those who are unaware of Dr John Bodkin Adams, he was believed to be the Harold Shipman of his age. He would usually prey upon his more elderly patients, convincing them to put him in their wills, of which over 130 complied. They were soon given an injection by Bodkin Adams, and would conveniently pass away of ‘natural causes’ soon after.
>Hubert Brasier would have given last rights to many of those killed by Adams, he may have even taken confession from Bodkin Adams himself

Chichester Dioscese
>As chaplain of Eastbourne Hospital Hubert was under the Chichester Diocese of the Church of England. During the 1960’s til the 1990’s this diocese has some of the worst examples of child sexual abuse committed by priests. The numbers and the scope of the phenomenon is truly astounding.

Deletion
>So there is the life of Hubert Brasier, it doesn’t seem like there’s is much to see. Yet just after Theresa May took over at No.10 her campaign team started to request the deletion of web addresses linked to Hubert Brasier.

1/2

I think he just wants to upgrade on living in a car. He isn't daft enough to attempt to sail it when he has no idea how to sail. It's not something you can just wing.

>On 8th July 2014, Theresa May as Home Secretary, oversaw the appointment of Baroness Butler-Sloss to the inquiry set up to investigate child sexual abuse by prominent politicians and clergy in the previous decades. Within 6 days of the announcement of Baroness Butler-Sloss as chair, she was forced to stand down for obvious conflicts of interest. Theresa May had selected somebody whose brother was Attorney General during some of the periods being investigated. Later the same year May chose the then Lord Mayor of London, Fiona Woolf, to chair the inquiry. Fiona Woolf had to stand down when it became apparent that she had lived near Leon Brittan, who had also been accused of alleged sexual abuse. She recalled sending him and his wife a dinner invite at around the time of the accusations. It was almost as if Theresa May was sabotaging the inquiry with no regard for the victims who still required answers. On 4th February 2015, May announced that Dame Lowell Goddard, a New Zealand High Court judge, would be taking over as chair. But a month after Theresa May became Prime Minister, in August 2016, the new Home Secretary Amber Rudd announced the resignation of Dame Lowell Goddard. Soon after her resignation it was announced that one of the existing panel members, Professor Alexis Jay, became the chair. But now the inquiry has faced serious and obvious questions about its credibility.

>To get things so badly wrong must be almost impossible. Theresa May never seemed to meet any of her immigration targets as Home Secretary, and it is truly hard to name her recorded achievements whilst she has been in office. But the inquiry into child sexual abuse seems to be something Theresa May does not want to face.

2/2

Attached: eddiedrowns.jpg (1000x563, 614K)

Mogg just to deliver Brexit. If he was leader of the Tories I'd vote for them one last time.

>He isn't daft enough to attempt to sail it when he has no idea how to sail
not sober anyway

What's Mogg slipping into his right pocket? What do you think he bought?

>Grainy fucking photos scanned in from the 90s
>2.5k
>23ft without the space to fucking wank
>Literally says its for coastal cruising and dicking around, not living in
You can fucking tell its for a single night's kip at the dock after daytime fishing and fucking around just from looking. It's a fucking hobby boat

Even fucking old narrowboats are on the cost of £20-30k

>Residential mooring
You're talking £4-7k a year, not £1.8k you absolute retard

Probably just change.

>23ft without the space to fucking wank
>Literally says its for coastal cruising and dicking around, not living in
he lives in a car currently

tl;dr

>Theresa May: 'We risk ending up with no Brexit at all'
news.sky.com/story/theresa-may-back-my-chequers-plan-or-brexit-wont-happen-11437460

UKIP 8% hahahaha muh Conservatives.

Jesus shitting christ, I knew there was a good reason I didn't hang around britpol anymore.
He may as well put himself on council lists and get a job at this rate, he'd have a better go of it than living in dreamland.

Hell, he could register at a homeless shelter and get his £80 a week to help fix himself up, the cunt

ft without the space to fucking wank
I live in a fucking car
>>Literally says its for coastal cruising and dicking around, not living in
I live in a fucking car
>You can fucking tell its for a single night's kip at the dock after daytime fishing and fucking around just from looking. It's a fucking hobby boat
I live in a fucking car
>Even fucking old narrowboats are on the cost of £20-30k
I'm not getting a fucking narrowboat

> (You)
>>Residential mooring
>You're talking £4-7k a year, not £1.8k you absolute retard
I've seen permanent mooring for 20ft (no access to shore amenities) for sub 2k

Taumatafuckoffangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Theresa may ballsed up sexual enquiry on purpose?
Theresa may is Theresa may cos of her daddy?
hmmm

fucking newfag
I have a job

>news.sky.com/story/theresa-may-back-my-chequers-plan-or-brexit-wont-happen-11437460
how is she this dumb? crashing out of EU trading on WTO terms with the EU is the GOAT way to go

>good reason I didn't hang around britpol anymore
how do you leave please help

Attached: Jenna17.jpg (1920x1200, 178K)

How many days have you lived in a car now, Eddie?

Attached: eddiedaydreamer.png (803x615, 111K)

Then find somewhere to live you sad, useless little shit.
Or what, you too fucking autistic to consider living with other people?

Ben Shapiro themed bodybags for liberals

on and off since January

Reminder not to read classical romantic literature, it will just make you sad and depressed.

Attached: 1531626022309.jpg (355x248, 12K)

i've done a number on you

>classical romantic literature
what you read boss

So it's a choice between Brexit in name only, with no say in the rules we continue to take from the EU; or no Brexit at all?

Well fuck, the Tories really are done if noone unseats this hag - who here prepping for a Labour shitshow come 2022?

Just fucking go and don't look back.

Attached: You wot m8.jpg (634x910, 165K)

>hurr durr gib 400pcm to me Abdul for a walk in closet

>£2,000-£3000
Too optimistic lad

I saw a modest canal boat that needed a lot of work doing to it and that was about 50k

you're too poor to ever afford a boat

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Why are canal boats so expensive?

houseboats.apolloduck.co.uk/boat.phtml?id=567780

fixer upper
houseboats.apolloduck.co.uk/boat.phtml?id=499771

I'm not buying a canal boat

buy a container and since women love to sleep with everyone but you diy yourself a cuckbox

you can get a container for 1 or 2 grand

Attached: DSC03789.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 181K)

Fabian Society general

Worth repeating from time to time just to remind Brexiters why we are NOT going to make a success of Brexit:

1. We are < 1% of global population (less without Scotland) To put things into perspective India produces more honours graduates than we produce kids.
2. Without the economic muscle of the EU we do not have the means to get good trade agreements (Trade Agreements are staggeringly complex legal documents. Signing them is easy, getting a good one is the trick and that takes time, a team of knowledgeable and experienced negotiators and economic muscle, all which we don't have). Non EU Countries are already pointing out we will NOT get as good trade deals as we get by being in the single market.
3. By abandoning the EU in favour of the Commonwealth we are leaving a market with an average income of $36,000 per person for one with an average income of $4,500 per person (13%). Hardly a route to prosperity.
4. We are not particularly wealthy (the UK is middle ranking in Europe in terms of GDP per person - 12th, nine of North Europe's top ten poverty spots are in the UK.)
5. We have a very poor GINI index (31.6, below the EU 28 average of 31.0) meaning what wealth we do have is not equitably distributed, lowering our desirability as a potential market.
6. We have relatively low disposable income (since most of our income is disproportionally swallowed up in housing).
7. The UK national debt is currently £1.8 Trillion - and growing. Hammond has admitted Brexit will incur £122 Billion (the current annual cost of the NHS) of EXTRA borrowing. (So no extra £350 million a week for the NHS there then.) Brexit is COSTING us £440 Million a week, so there is NO Brexit dividend.
(cont)

8. We have low levels of productivity (We are 30% behind Germany and our productivity is even lower than France. We are 17% lower than the G7 average and work the longest hours in Europe in order to maintain our mediocre economic ranking.)
9. We have low levels of general education (Confirmed by the OECD)
10. We have no natural resources that anybody wants (What we have is coal which we can't mine profitably. We are not even self sufficient in oil or food.)
11. We have little world class manufacturing (and what we have is mostly owned outside the UK (e.g. Airbus, JLR, Honda, Nissan, Toyota) and will in any event decamp to the EU or elsewhere.) We are 18th in the EU in terms of percentage of employees in medium/high technology manufacturing. We even have to ask the Japanese and Germans to make our trains for us and the French and Dutch to make our passports.
12. Our one major industry is perceived by the rest of the world as a den of tax dodgers, bandits, charlatans and spivs (and will in any event largely decamp to New York, Frankfurt, Paris or Dublin if we leave the EU).
13. Our management class are amateur and our Directors and managers are among the least qualified and demonstrably most incompetent in Europe.
14. The UK did hold a lead in Life Sciences, but now the EMA is moving to Amsterdam the Pharma Companies have said they will follow, thus depriving the UK of one of the few industries where it was actually world class.
(cont)

I've been here longer than you puff

Why not?
Lmao

15. Our one strength (such as it is) is services, unfortunately the WTO does not cover services so we will be at a severe disadvantage outside of the EU trying to negotiate trade agreements. Also negotiating trade agreements in services is very complex, which is why there are not many in force at the moment. (It is even debatable if they can even sensibly exist outside of a structure like the EU with a supra-national legal framework and freedom of movement.)
16. Our infrastructure is dismal with years of gross underinvestment with the most over crowded roads in Europe and the most expensive (and the poorest performing) rail system in Europe
17. Our electronic communication is prehistoric with patchy and poor quality mobile phone coverage, execrable mobile data coverage and pedestrian broadband speeds (Confirmed by the National Infrastructure Commission. We are in the bottom third in Europe.)
18. We have dismal investment in R&D (1.67% of GDP as opposed 3.0% of GDP in Germany. We are even below the EU 28 average of 2%.).
19. We are poor at exporting. Germany and France export significantly more than we do to China, so being in the EU is NOT a barrier to exporting, however our own rank incompetence most certainly is.
20. Our ability in languages is beyond pathetic, an essential skill if we are to export successfully.
21. Brexit has shown us to be unreliable, untrustworthy, duplicitous, incoherent, delusional and with a complete inability to deal with reality.
22. Immigration and demographic changes will remain more or less the same. In fact, it will likely accelerate as Britain desperately props up its economy with higher non-EU immigration (India's requirement for a trade deal is looser immigration requirements)

Give me the redpill on Fabian Society

Economy of Britain inside the EU btfo

where the fuck am I going to get one of them in liverpool?! or do you expect me to buy fucking land as well?!

Why isn't he? The water is shallow and a smaller boat is better

Eddie's just a puff with no balls or gumption

>Lives in a carpark in his car
>Won't sail to Easter island for the sheer fuck of it
Bellend if I've ever seen one

>puff
fucking retard

Buy a fucking boat for 10k, get a fucking loan or multiple loans, and sail away sail away sail away.

Gimp

They control both Tories and Labour, but here is the thread where you kikes roleplay they are different, or am I wrong?

Yeah but the salty asshurt from you will be unreal i hope you will suicide. Seriously just kys.

>tfw the NHS will never be privatised in your lifetime

Attached: 1531600843047.jpg (1066x1363, 712K)

are you fucking retarded?

No I hate Jews chap
I don't vote

Eddie, mate, where do you want to be in 5 years?
How are you going to get there?

Attached: Pirate Fag.png (900x900, 273K)

stick it in some field or forest nearby

where'd you think u stupid cunt

No. I was being quite serious as a matter of fact. Consider that you literally just apply for loans all day until one accepts you, then you fuck off and don't pay it back. You can live almost anywhere and get on with British passport. You could literally sail the world for free within 2 weeks of right now, but the only thing stopping you, or anyone, is themselves.

Can't want it bad enough then can you?

>I don't vote
That's nice of you working for them

If I was a bitcoin millionaire i'd set up meme grants for exactly this sort of circumstance

>Voting for kikes
Only winning move not to play
You're not even white you subhuman gimp

You absolute atrocity. Pick up your trousers and find your manhood mate. Your little island was once the greatest empire. Now you are reduced to begging.

You were once an empire now you are just a pathetic island begging for support from your neighbors. Sad!

free
fuck knows

>no address
fucking retard

you could have just said "yes"

>Only winning move not to play
You're so cute, Rothschild spawn

>Being this much of a prisoner of your own mind
Now we see why you're big on drink

ultraviolet posting died as fast as tedposting
lol fickle fucks

t. Joey Gomez III

I genuinely like you, you're one of the better posters, but you need to step back from here, stop shitposting so much, and focus on where you want to be. I know it sounds like bullshit but you really are going to be fucked if you don't start sorting stuff out soon, stop giving some of the retards here so much of your time.

r/choosingbeggars

stick it here and that's the closest you'll ever get to your natural habitat you swamp trolling cunt

Attached: d9beba2be57fe30872861e95c094592e.jpg (726x812, 387K)

kek

TORY DEGENERATES

mirror.co.uk/news/politics/married-tory-minister-andrew-griffiths-12919581

Attached: DiGLhuhX0AUch5S.jpg (1610x2048, 349K)

Are you wanting to take it out and travel? At the yard my dad keeps his some people converted cruise liner life boats into a tinyhouse