The Soap Pill, best one yet?

Anyone here taken the soap pill yet? I haven't used soap of any kind in 4 days. After the neck pill this is the single best pill out there yet.

Too bad 99% of /pol has fallen for the (((soap))) jew. open your eyes, look at how much the media shills hair products to you. who do you think owns all those product companies. You still think you need soap every day? I'd rather fuck a natural beauty that smelled like a real human than some synthetic brainwashed goy.
Keep using that soap though.

Attached: cafe58ccc43344a4676eed6d1a1935d1.jpg (489x735, 49K)

you dirty fuck

fpbp

whats the neck pill?

... No, I'm fine with using soap, thank you.
However, I don't use conditioner or shampoo.

Simply rinsing thoroughly with hot water every few days is fine. Hot water dissolves fats, but it doesn't dry your hair like shampoo does. It's like always having conditioner, without having to apply conditioner. Helped with my dry hair, desu.

Something about thicker necks looking better on men/improving their overall look.

Speaking of which, how do I gain a thicc neck?

yeah, you kind of glossed over this one, enlighten us

practice your war face

Attached: war_face1.jpg (322x359, 12K)

I use some vanilla soap stuff on my arm pits, cock&balls, side & back of neck and my butt. Everywhere else I just leave unless it's actually dirty.

Couldn't go full no soap. My current fwb full on nuzzles my neck because it smells so good. I love it

My hair is far too oily for me to not use shampoo. I use a shampoo/conditioner mix so I don't have to spend too much time in the shower. Then again, if I didn't wash my hair, maybe it would regulate itself after a while.

Attached: Zez5Q5x.jpg (824x600, 59K)

>Not making your own soap
Free of all chemical additives that only affect the soaps texture look and smell and have questionable effects on health, but on the same time works just as well and only contains natural oils and whatever you yourself mix in there.
Also makes a great present for any ocasion and is a small talk starter. And selfsufficency!

Attached: Seife-selbst-herstellen.jpg (849x565, 595K)

>He showers in hot water
Please say you're joking

Yeah soap is pretty jewish, but you know the real eye opener is the soup pill.
>selling you watered down food
>b-but goyim, cultures all over the planet have soup in their cuisine
You wouldn't buy watered down gasoline for your car, why would you buy watered down fuel for yourself?

yall really don't know what the neck pill is? this shit changed my life
im sure some user has the pdf that they can share with you. the premise is that a man's neck is the single most important factor in his athethstics. beefing up your neck is really the only effective way to gain facial attractiveness.

Attached: Scene_at_the_Signing_of_the_Constitution_of_the_United_States.jpg (1280x825, 237K)

Most hard soap dries my skin too much, but it would be fun to make.

Is it time for the cold shower pill also? Remind me of the benefits.

oh you poor poor underdeveloped nigger you. see i being of higher blood has one up'd your nigger kin by dropping store bought soaps, and simply making my own. keep on keeping on drooling dipshit. i plan to use your grave for gunpowder hah.

go to your nearest wrestling gym. you get it through osmosis.

heavy deadlifts
yeah, I know it's not a straightforward connection, but it works, trust me. Don't compromise on form tho

wtf how do i get a fatter neck

Just keep in mind that nearly all essential oils have an estrogenic effect.

Personally I find washing everyday with just water to be fine. Once a week for hair, using dry shampoo between washes.

or you could sit on my face and blast your braps in my nostrils so i could REALLY take in the osmosis

I have not used any soap/shampoo/product of any kind in over 12 years. I shower every day. Was one of the best decisions I ever made.

If you sit on your own face, you would train your neck muscles, so that should work

I haven't used soap in decades.
I still use shampoo for my hair.

What a typical anti-semite.

Well I hunt and process the tallow both to soap and creme so if one has the same resources drying out can be prevented. But I understand that this might not be for everyone.

Neck is important but it's all about the jaw and eyes, same applies to women.

Jesus Christ, user.

How abotu you and the finn dress up as sexy cat girls at individually brap in my mouth, and on my penis until i feel replenished

Attached: 1531048816903.jpg (960x720, 131K)

it might be free of additives but its still pH 9 hydroxide shit

>t. pajeet

Yeah, anyone who's familiar with you know most of you have BO. This ain't news to anyone.

>implying brazil isn't one big monkey brap
you guys also don't have enough nesquick

Because soup can't make you fat. Watering down your diet will keep you looking great.

>brap into penishole

Attached: 6577w456ijk.jpg (272x296, 15K)

The true soap redpill is that you should only use it when you're dirty and water is not enough to get clean

But I only use soap made from the ashes of cremated Jews.

> posting this through the soft light provided by my jew-skin lampshade

Go take a fucking shower.

enough with the interracial shit already
eternal mutt

Attached: 1525997019229.jpg (400x400, 28K)

This.

simple human you cannot stop us now

Attached: 1530775043956.png (451x367, 297K)

look achebe, we are doing this to maintain our healthy bodies and allow our natural oils to fortify our hair. were not savages here who have no access to soap if we wanted it.

>being a filthy nigger
If you're worried about chemicals then just make your own soap. It's super easy and a good batch will last you for years.

It's actually all about the jawline, you want it sharp and defined. A chubby or undefined face is very unattractive

>tfw made lemon grass soap
my weiner, and balls smell like the grassy plains of North, and South Dakota :DDD

Attached: 1503126203634.jpg (528x729, 81K)

No it's all about the size of your weiner which none of you can depend on

there is only so much one can do for a jawline. some people are born with chiseled chompers and some people look like the bottom half of their mouth belongs on a goldfish. the neck pill returns much more dividends for the work put in

Neck pill?
Quick rundown?

t.small peepee jawaboo

you just don't know how to make good soup

Sure. But the wiener is not the first play. It's one of the last in the mating ritual of life.

can you make me some soup dog word is that nigger is a faggot, and you're some sorta soup OG wizard of Isis, n Ra nigga

It's about EVERYTHING, one bad feature can sink a man

You're right OP! No more soap for me!

good man

>Too bad 99% of /pol has fallen for the (((soap))) jew
Didn't Nazis make soap from (((their))) corpses?

slawjaw low testosterone behavior causes your tongue to hang down and your jaw gets skinnier. Your tongue needs to be tightly pressed to the top of your mouth to maintain a square, muscular jaw.

Attached: wtf.jpg (460x558, 36K)

so fat people are born with double chins?

is that why all the former english got kicked out to abboland? to prevent the muddying of the english genepool?

fuck nazis were so cool i want to be a nazi

This!

Attached: robertzdar.jpg (480x360, 11K)

how the fuck are you still alive with the rampant niggers, and inevitable shut down of water nigga like what the fuck even is a South African doing nowadays