White identity more mainstream than 5-10 yrs ago?

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Jow Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

How can we stop the rise of 1950s style bigotry?

I tried to get into an AltRight group in my area, and these guys seemed to regard other races as just a joke. It was kind of horrifying. They were like all the horrible things we hate about (((kikes))) on Jow Forums:
-tribal
-acts like Jews/gypsies
-believes in collectivism
-believes in groups as important
-OY VEY MUH RACE IS OPPRESSED/DYING OUT
-OY VEY WHY DONT WE HAS A HOMELANDS
-OY VEY MUH PEOPLE MATTER
-WE WUZ EUROPEANS CREATING CIVILIZATION

Let me tell you about these freaking guys!!! It's like they thought the civil rights movement never happened. It's like they don't even consider non-whites to be their people, which in a sense is false because WE. ARE. AMERICANS. It was surreal!!

We need to support our race, but NOT BECOME TRIBAL RETARDS WHO DISRESPECT INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE BORN NON-WHITE. DISRESPECT PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY BAD. NOT ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS! ALL JEWS ARE NOT KIKES! SO WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Discuss

>ps-I am a Trump supporter balls deep in Southern Commiefornia and racial polarization increasing is NOT good, it feels "different" here in the last 1-2 yrs. We need to come together, now!
>I am prowhite but NOT ANTI-NONWHITE. BIG DIFFERENCE! We need to stop bigotry! Jow Forums is NOT bigoted.

Attached: 1477901469991fgh.jpg (800x370, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell me about the bot, why does he make the threads?

Does it make you feel good posting this exact shit every fucking day

We all have the ability to prevent a future coming calamity that is being caused by
1. Balkanization
2. Globalism
3. Tribal conflict

WW3 is currently being engineered by globalists, and RACIAL TENSION IS JUST A TOOL FOR THEM TO CREATE CHAOS AND THEN DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND MAKE SOVIET UNION 2.0

WAKE UP AND STOP BLAMING ME, THE MESSENGER. TAKE ACTION, NOW!

I'm on a mission to wake pol the fuck up, don't call me bot, you little retard

Attached: evolving mindset KIllz IDENTITYCULT.jpg (684x800, 131K)

blow it out your ass

Attached: ohanutha1.png (500x387, 90K)

Attached: h8crime-not-talked-bout.jpg (650x500, 79K)

Attached: 9boxesofq-collapse.jpg (831x1024, 197K)

can't imagine why

Attached: pipeline-ar.jpg (720x466, 45K)

not cool! EVERY fcking thread I oppose Zionism and extreme jewish identity politics too, but jews are a small population

before we can show jews it's important to end their unique style of religio-racial ethnopolitics, we must make white people do it first.

the reason? we are the majority, it only makes sense, we need to attack the larger group FIRST

Attached: OVERCOME WHITE IDENTITY CULT WITH MINDSET OVER IDETITY AND EGO-ENLIGHTENMENT.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Civic nationalism, ethnic nationalism, who the fuck cares. They're both shit.
Fuck you, fuck the enlightenment and fuck romanticism.
Gott erhalte Franz den Kaiser.

Attached: oldsternberg.png (115x154, 43K)

this is white propaganda

how did your sisters pussy feel this week?

also i used to be a libertarian but then i realized that we could never have a libertarian society as long as we keep letting the 3rd world in.
face it the only way that libertarianism can flourish is if we get rid of all the non-whites

I used to be fascist because I hated PC, was edgy, and loved offending people. Then I grew up and became Libertarian.

a libertarian society will never happen if you don't do something about (pic related)

Attached: Bigger-vs-Smaller-Government.png (678x375, 17K)

i don't fuck her anymore hater, fuck off idiot

you idiots make me suicidal as fuck btw

stop fucking posting shit to me if you are haters

thats where ur wrong kiddo

Attached: 1475707652385.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

I like how I googled this story and all the details are short and/or made confusing on purpose.

Makes you wonder if the media tried to hush this up . /s

keep on saying that to yourself

Attached: FT_16.01.25_NextAmerica_1965_20651.png (420x430, 12K)

Oh look the kike who got raped by his sister

I'm always so curious about what you really look like and how you act irl, nobody is THIS unhinged.

Attached: 1507259232104.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

And That is a Good Thing.

I don't mind a small minority population here but there should be legislation and measures in place regarding immigration that would insure the country stay atleast 70 percent white.

We could have immigration law that makes it for every non-white taken in 2 whites must all be accepted into the country or something similar.

As well as a quota system limiting annual immigration here to 500,000 per a year or less.

I am fucking destroying you people. I win. YOU lose.

you underestimate me user, i am winning you lose

Attached: 111x.jpg (1920x1285, 558K)

Attached: at-least-i-still-have-muh-civic-nationalism-26301352.png (500x487, 150K)

NO IT'S NOT YOU DIPSHIT

WE NEED TO SEND WHITENESS OFF A CLIFF SO IT CAN'T RETURN

EVOLVE YOUR FUCKING MIND

BLOOD/GENES/MUH HERITAGE/MUH PEOPLE ISN'T A FUCKING ARGUMENT

THIS ISNT THE STONEAGE

WE NEED TO DELETE WHITENESS TO SAVE AMERICA AND THE WEST.

STOP POSTING YOUR INSANE FUCKING WHITE TRASH SHIT TO ME, TROLL

THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING

Attached: OPEN MIND KILLS WHITENESS CULT.png (784x376, 318K)

I live in San Diego. Sometimes I feel like I live in the future. This place is ... a zoo. And it's the future for the rest of america in 10-15 years. Literally all Mexicans, 6 per family, all living in a 1 bedroom.

It's pure hell. The damage is beyond done. It's fucking over.

Attached: 1531632656308.jpg (636x781, 68K)

Triggered libertarian lmao. Go watch some Sargoy videos

I am nothing but my blood. I am nothing, but my race is everything. If my blood is pure, then the old Gods will live on in me. The greatest gift my ancestors gave me was pure Swedish Nordic blood. Mixed race mutts are going to hate of course, they will be destroyed in Ragnarök.

I feel your pain. I live in the same area. But we have to sacrifice our genes so that America can live.

Eventually genetic engineering will fix everyone and make us all ubermensches

Only a transhumanist revolution of science and the singularity can save us. ABANDON ALL GROUP LOYALISM. ABANDON RELIGION.

FUCK OFF SWEDEN.
JUST FUCK OFF

Attached: white identity exorcism.jpg (546x396, 132K)

>unironically using bigotry
Go back to plebbit.
>antisjw
More like "anti"sjw.

WHAT IF YOU HAVE A LITTLE SLAVIC

HELL WHO CARES

PURE EUROPEANS SHOULDN'T EXIST IN 2018

WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER

WW3 WILL WIPE US ALL OUT IF WE DON'T

THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE

WE ALL NEED TO SACRIFICE OUR RACES SO HUMANITY CAN LIVE.

PURITY AND NATIONALISM ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

//endrant

Attached: gror1470144290027.jpg (597x585, 88K)

i want ww3 and a civil war

Attached: 8values.png (811x660, 79K)

FUCK OFF THEN!
YOU SHOULD SHUT UP

WHITE TRASH LIKE YOU ARE KILLING US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1470562884407.jpg (634x471, 39K)

There's no solution to America's problems other than a complete collapse. Not even civil war is enough.

WHAT THE FUCK are YOU FUCKING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: groruckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckufkfufffkfkfkf.jpg (196x257, 8K)

I, for one, look forward to the coming war because the White people are going to win.

And then, we will finally be able to have decent countries again. White countries. Countries where White people like me can go years without having to interact with the smelly brown people.

>hurr everybody who doesn't think like me is insane
Imagine being this arrogant.
>cat reaction image
>capslock
Just fuck off to facebook already

No, thats lefties and jews.

>calling me white trash

Attached: h3.png (913x680, 764K)

Libertarians sure have some epic LARPs on Jow Forums

Attached: Free market sucks.jpg (1348x562, 562K)

MOST FUCKING PEOPLE ON HERE ARE INSANE AND IM TRYING TO HELP THEM

NOT ALL JEWS ARE FUCKING KIKE COMMUNIST BASTARDS U EVIL CUNT, SHUT YOUR FUCKING FACE UP

MY GREAT GRANDPA WAS JEWISH AND HE WOULD HAVE KICKED YOUR FUCKING ASS

Attached: fuck OFF.png (860x731, 528K)

FUCK OFF STALKER, YOU ARE A FUCKIN FAGGOT

it is, and that guy's not white

I hope you're a full-blooded White. Otherwise we're not going to let you into the ethnostates.

I would sneak into a white group or white state if I had to. BUT nazis hate me for being 1/8 jewish, and I AM AGAINST RACISM.

we need to stop the race war before it happens, morons!

Attached: jpeg anger cat.jpg (297x170, 10K)

In a world of insane people, the sane are considered insane.

Fuck off you ugly kike sister-fucker

This. All the filth the Zionist-USA has spread.
Rock, Negro loving, market economies in order to sell their shit products.
Zionist-USA is globalism. And it needs to be wiped off the face of the earth like Babel was.

shut up. I am a God compared to most people. I'm tall, strong, willful and attractive. Girls like me all the time. However, I have PTSD and trust issues, so I've only fucked 3 women.

But I could have fucked 100 by now. I'm a White guy and a god.

In the coming anarcho capitalist order, men like me will be princes atop the market sitting atop your pathetic racist asses. All of you underneath me. I win.

Attached: cat hates collectivism.jpg (684x600, 108K)

>only fucked 3 women
Siblings don't count

Hey op putting your posts in all caps doesn't make your anti white rhetoric any more attractive.
Here's a more suitable website for you

www.reddit.com

i like that cat
it has blue eyes just like me
i think we should preserve these things

Attached: scake.png (648x898, 148K)

Is it just me or are this guys threads shittier than they were 5-10 days ago?

Actually they do you insufferable fucking ultranationalist asshole. Take that disgusting vile flag off this instant. You are deeply brainwashed by white identity.

WHITE IDENTITY IS A CULT.

IT'S NOT OK TO BE PART OF WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS FAGGOTRY, FUCK IT OFF

YOU ARE THE CANCER KILLING AMERICA

/endrant

Attached: fuck white identity.jpg (720x960, 90K)

You're a bit too revolutionary for me, but we're quite fucking close otherwise.

Attached: politiscalesn.png (597x874, 137K)

no my threads are constantly improving to destroy the lies of haters and extremist trolls

this ism y thread and you will respect me or shut the fuck up, or I will ignore you! your choice

>Actually they do

Attached: MV-vql4_dOGlsyYFsGPzNCUT7f6st4SQmGWI5RDlZZc.jpg (1280x716, 42K)

it's going to take more than reforms to fix america
that's all

Attached: 1531365841995.jpg (600x583, 47K)

kill america

they do asshole.

I'm a good looking special person, it's partly why my sister decided what she did. It's not a big deal.

Why the fuck would you post that meme? thats some dark fucking horror movie shit, assohle. I'm a suicidal guy trying to reach out to you fucking morons to save you from white identity cult. You idiots need to lsiten!!!!!!!!!

NOT POST FUCKED UO IMAGES TO ME. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH U. GET A FUCKING SOUL

Attached: gror1446606408703.png (348x301, 75K)

I don't disagree at all. However revolution is an evil act, one of the most evil of all, actually. Counterrevolution is where it's at.

You're just upset because I get to have an identity whereas you're a kikeling half-breed

sage

Millenials are growing up

being from a city that's turned minority white within my life-time, not isn't.

no idiot

my 1/8 jewish blood means very little to me

DON'T SAGE IT ASSHOLE, BUMP OR FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF LOSER

Attached: 1470562954777.jpg (480x477, 30K)

>special person
You sure are user, you sure are.

Attached: 1531607121008.jpg (640x619, 90K)

>Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?
It is just you.

No idiot. I am better looking than most people. I am smarter than most people. I have a higher IQ than most here.

Yes I am fucked up. Yes I am mentally ill. Yes I am an alcoholic. So what? I'm still born superior to you. My ancestors were almost all upper middle class and rich. I am born made of better stuff than you turds.

You are working class idiots brainwashed into race hate on the internet. I AM YOUR LAST FUCKING HOPE BEFORE YOU GET SWALLOWED BY THE COMING WAVE OF COMMUNIST COLLECTIVISM.

WAKE THE FUCK UP REDNECK

WAKE THE FUCK UP WHITE TRASJ

Attached: STFU BITCH.png (546x367, 376K)

COLD, THE AIR AND WATER FLOWING
HARD, THE LAND WE CALL OUR HOME

>I tried to get into an AltRight group in my area, and these guys seemed to regard other races as just a joke. It was kind of horrifying. They were like all the horrible things we hate about (((kikes))) on Jow Forums:

Most the 'redpilled' type of people I meet IRL are quite literally Jow ForumsThe_Donald posters that go on and on about how liberal jews and sandniggers are a threat to based right wing jews in Israel.

Attached: 1526020198959.jpg (1160x963, 337K)

Have another drink, rummie.

we must be ever vigilant against it, even if some of it is imagined in a fanciful way

we must smash every vestigial of identity politics

IDENTITY Jow ForumsITICS IS DANGEROUS, PERIOD!

?

Attached: WHITE IDENTITY IS JUST WHITE TRASH COMMUNISM.jpg (800x480, 39K)

Attached: 1529220276660.jpg (750x737, 463K)

The lolbert is at it again.

Attached: lolber kikes.jpg (640x364, 53K)

NO IDIOT THEY ARE FUCKING ANTISEMITES, YOU STUPID FAGGOT YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL US THE KEK RELIGION WHICH IS A FUCKING GATEWAY INTO FULL ON NAZISM

YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY BUT I SEE WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING

IT'S NOT OKAY

im guzzlin now actually, ty

Attached: spiritual-awakening.jpg (594x595, 33K)

Identity politics isn't dangerous. You're full of shit

Civic cuck "nationalism" is why you in America won't have a constitution in a few years.

Attached: Hate-speech-laws-by-race-and-party.png (1184x678, 109K)

prove me wrong idiot, IDENTITY POLITICS CAUSED WW1 AND WW2

NOW U IDIOTS ARE GOING TO CAUSE WW3

Attached: not amused.png (249x250, 78K)

what is this lefty Jow Forums faggotry

Attached: 152074034778.jpg (597x800, 209K)

I'm center right. I voted Trump. Fuck off extremist. Your fucking far right white identity agenda is not fucking OK.

>we must be ever vigilant against it,
Not really focusing on it is akin to worrying leaving the fridge door open whilst ones house is on fire. Mass desertification and rising sea levels are going to lead to 100+ million people in South Asia alone being permanently displaced and this is a low ball.

>we must smash every vestigial of identity politics
Then why do you identify as a pro white, genetically superior, middle class man so strongly?

No, a serb terrorist started wwi and your Jew brethren caused wwii.

no retard, fuck you

I don't identify as superior for being white. I am against white identity cultism you fucking dirtbag.

I am just better because I am IT'S NOT MY FUCKIN RACE dipshit

stupid fuckin nerd

Anyway op, great thread.
Use more allcaps next time.

You are also jewish, which makes perfect sense. Undermine whites, while claiming to be white, while really being of mixed-jewish race (unpure). Typical jewish subversion.

Have another drink, user. You're not keeping up with the rest of us.

>white identity agenda is not fucking OK
t. fellow white

Attached: 1511192480.jpg (804x960, 88K)

>no retard, fuck you
Then why did you literally state that you are "prowhite" in your OP.
>I don't identify as superior
I did not say that you did - Im stating that you made claims of superiority in based on identifying with your ancestors, genetics and wealth - in other words affirming a politics of identify. Why should we trust your stance on identity politics when you are both affirm and deny it?

Likewise dont think I did not notice your inability to respond to the real and vastly greater environmental challenges.

>identity politics is bad!
>be like me and adopt the identity I have!
in-group preference doesnt just fucking vanish because you say so.

thats a typo idiot

i am anti-anti white people

not pro white as it were

WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS/PRO WHITENESS IS A DANGEROUS FUCKED UP AGENDA

> 1/8 jewish
Something you might find interesting

>Israeli and American scientists have discovered a gene among Ashkenazi Jews that increases their chances of developing the mental disorder schizophrenia, as well schizoaffective disorder and manic depression. According to a study recently published in Nature Communications, the gene in question raises Ashkenazi Jews’ chances of experiencing the disorders by roughly 40%, and by 15% in the general population.

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

What is humanity? Who invented this idea? It’s not even a thing. Why should it live? If my people don’t live why should others live?

I'd say a lot more mainstream, and widely acknowledged, I put it down to the brilliant orators available on Youtube at the click of a button, Jordan Peterson especially jumps to mind.

Attached: snowflake_trg_116.jpg (755x378, 39K)

>the US founding principles are extremist
what a story Mark

Attached: 1517822582028.png (1240x1870, 2.21M)

Is there a reason why you are ignoring the environmental concerns I raised as well as your claims of superiority based on your ancestors, genetics and wealth. Was that other post of yours one big typo as well?

STOP using my real name freakin asshole. Someone leaked my name and its not cool to just use it like this.

im having a hard time asshole im trying to quit alcohol and im losing. im just fucked right now

fucking cut it out asshole or you'll be sorry

i am better from my genes and my fuckin beliefs idiot, and my looks and ability, THAT'S NOT RACE IDIOT IM JUST BETTER THAN MOST PEOPLE OF MOST RACE INCLUDING YOUR SORRY ASS

good goy

Attached: 2017-11-07.png (530x400, 368K)

stop the evil extremists!

Attached: 1517516429056.jpg (2500x5000, 4M)

has he posted his sisters pics
if not pls do

That's good bait

Mark tbqh just end your life kikemutt