The enemy is losing wile pretending to WIN

We are WINNING
They are losing

The enemy plays the game of demoralization the hardest when they are at their closest moment to losing.
The enemy tells you "Your about to lose" when in fact they are on the verge of destruction.

>The harder the enemy screams "We are going to WIN".... The closer you know they are to losing.
>The enemy screams "BLUE WAVE" when ALL indications, ALL statistics and ALL social trends point to the opposite. So much so that a RED WAVE is inevitable.
>The enemy screams "DRUMPF IS FINISHED" (Thank God this has become a classic meme) every Time Trump is about to see his Jow Forums numbers increase

This is the enemy. Know your enemy. Understand your enemy...
And you shall WIN.

Mueller may have indicted a bunch of Russian just before Trump will meet with Putin, but Mueller's nonsense won't change anything.
Nothing can stop destiny, nothing can stop the 2 men who control 99.9% of the Nukes on earth from sitting in a room together. The 2 men with the biggest Space programs and most powerful military's from sitting down and discussing the future of the world.
Trump doesn't like the swamp.
Putin doesn't like NATO at his doorstep.

Who keeps moving troops to Russia's border?
Who keeps bothering Trump?

WHAT and WHO will they discuss?
Mysteries.
And WHAT and WHO comes next?
Which Nation, which globalist domino shall fall next?
Do you believe in Magic? >:)
Do you believe that we live in extraordinary Times? >:)
Do you believe that things are about to change for the better? >:)
Yes. Of course you do.

Peace, we shall have peace. Peace, at last.
Be good Christians, Be nice, be patient but do not wait for things to just be. Make it so, if you wish for it be.

Work hard, Make Money.
Speak out, Change minds.
Get involved in politics and change the world user.
There is no Time in history but now.

Attached: 1521521516561.jpg (960x829, 933K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCcmOWXRs0U
youtu.be/GKBtMLOC2oU?t=167
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10/10 post user.

the demoralizing propaganda about women is especially strong, its not that whores dont exist, but the clasters of nonlarp trad women are becoming more significant.

Attached: whoremonger22.png (2560x6683, 1.24M)

Racists are on the wrong side of history. Just so you know.

You should come join us, it's comfy on this side.

"Racist"
Nice one schlomo

Make posts great again lol good'n

have a bump user

Attached: 1525324017443.jpg (701x1024, 97K)

>Croatia
FIFA today
Good luck

Attached: 1518235040686.jpg (512x512, 50K)

Make Jow Forums great again
In other words: Ignore the shills or call them out

Attached: 1518233311751.jpg (600x639, 48K)

ALL PRAISE KEK

Attached: teslapepe.png (782x516, 784K)

Realist about race and gender. there are only two answers here. There are 3 distinct species with various hybrids that vary by regionality but in general are dominant anglo, mongoloid, or negro and there are only 2 genders. religion bridges these divides whether its caste system of india between light skin and the slave under a hot tropic sun or the bleached korean and south east asian/ pacific islander phenotypes then we have the pale skin nordic whites who thrive in colder artic climates as opposed to equatorial Mediterranean regions, then we have the african aryan races of the arabian side of the sea in egypt and babylonian blood in the arab african asian hybrids. Annunaki and ashkenazi amd anglosaxon and all those other antiquated naming conventions that used to mean something before internet slang dumbed down the average consumer to a mindless wage slave parroting memes. How ironic.

thanks leaf, demoralisation is a weapon they use often on us. kudos for being the rare user that calls it out!

HRVATSKA!!!!

Attached: froge_croat1531643762240.gif (840x488, 123K)

How hype is it in Crotia right now?

Attached: 1518760127360.png (1027x731, 28K)

join our side you will have more fun be true to yourself

the leaf post heard round the world

did not see a single thing about racism and no one here is racist, go cry in a corner white boy

Jow Forums is a strange place user >:)

Attached: 1484126621-pepe.gif (600x450, 1.99M)

>How hype is it in Crotia right now?

I dont think people even realize that we are in the finals, it still hasnt set in properly, sadly its raining heavily today so the atmosphere wont be as crazy as it was with Ngrland.

>and no one here is racist
Do you even know where you are right now?

yep do you?

Attached: Tesla_Trump_Teleporation_Time_Travel 3.png (1440x863, 2M)

Yeah, I am on the Jow Forums, where we have nigger hate threads, jewish hate threads, white nationalist threads, etc etc etc daily and have had them since the start of the board.
Maybe your cuckservative goals are just out of line with the spirit of the board eh?

Of course they are loosing. Have you seen the kind of people that show up at Anti Trump protests?
They look like perverted horror clowns. Or they smell like shit and throw piss at people like Antifa.
Or they protest by publicly defecating in the streets and throwing their shit at someone like animals do.
Or they argue "philosophically" using Harry Potter quotes like infantile retards.
What person who doesn't have a mental disorder would like to associate with them.
The real problem is that at least 1/3rd of society in the West has a serious mental disorder. How to deal with them?
They genuinely want to exterminate all opposition, if you ask the shitlib long enough they'll come out with it.

I'm on thread 178801746 maybe you should go back to poll faggot

let's roll

Attached: no.png (492x418, 373K)

the last orders we had was "Just keep accelerating the left." i guess it's working

das statue off libertee ist kaput

You cancerous brainlets need to stop trying to co-opt Nikola Tesla. The capitalism you constantly shill for destroyed this man. Like Hitler, he would destroy you all.

WE
WILL
WIN

THE WORLD IS OURS

Attached: Smug.gif (640x636, 535K)

THE FUTURE IS OURS

Attached: THE POWER OF KEK.png (399x388, 126K)

is there a way to ban your proxy?

May France niggers lose

The world is watching

Go forth White brothers

Attached: 1529115279927.png (900x623, 40K)

boom

Attached: 1529115299758.png (1430x623, 244K)

Die, filthy abomination.

Nice Whig history bro

kek I can smell your neckbeard from here

HAMMER DROPPED
youtube.com/watch?v=XCcmOWXRs0U

Attached: 1531145180522.gif (1660x1323, 649K)

LOL NICE PEP TALK

but you are so completely and utterly wrong and the biggest losers of all. you are losing. no one respects or believe you. everything you believe is a lie. all of it and you will soon see. you know it in your heart. you know he will be indicted and there is nothing you can do about it.

as far as what Putin and Trump will discuss? lol
you know that it is. you just won't say it. they will discuss Mueller and they will get their excuses and alibi in order

#losing

Help me leaf. Which nation is it? Tell us more if you can. Also, I can't help but wonder if those indicted "Russians" were even real ppl. Looks like a saving face move to me. They couldn't be extradited anyway.

We aren't racist. Sometimes nigger is a term of endearment here....Sometimes.

>Flag

Hi Israel

>being this paranoid

better? lol

>As it was with England
lol

This is obviously true. I've noticed a sudden blitz in demoralization behavior here. That means that they're probably in the process of getting BTFO'd.

Racism is factually correct, therefore regardless of outcome, it is the right side of history.

this is the dead cat bounce of the cabal.

trump is the dominant lifeform in the galaxy now

>Drumpf will be indicted
Forgets there are 30'000 indictments ready for treasonous people including government paid shills like you
Don't be fooled, controlled opposition personal who attempted to sabotage his campaign or was paid by government agencies to sabotage his campaign will be arrested. Don't worry, keep flexing little one

This one perfectly describes what I'm pointing out. Not only do they scream about WINNING wile losing but they invert the very DETAILS. Notice how he attempts to state that somehow "Drumpf" will be indicted when in reality it's TRUMP who IS getting indictments ready for others.

The inversion is amazing.
NO ONE CAN ARREST A SITTING PRESIDENT YOU MORON.

Attached: 516ezz8mfj1y.gif (321x391, 121K)

Trump is the POTUS last time i checked

Hi Jewish diaspora

>Being this naive
He has every reason to be suspicious of meme flags

Attached: 1518498985431.jpg (394x458, 25K)

>Macedonia
Respects

Attached: 1519021127175.jpg (1000x800, 91K)

I'm a in blue city that has imports Californians and chicagoians... I'm scared

A based LEAF. Who would've guessed?

Teach them the Truth user
What else could you do?

Attached: 1522738078678.jpg (680x979, 114K)

Mueller in for another surprise when his indictments are responded. Mueller going to have to indict Papa Smurf for an easy conviction.

Only a leaf >:)

Attached: 1530237795418.gif (531x414, 71K)

How long do you think it will be until the next major get? I figure it'll be no more than 8 weeks.

Remember when Trump indicted 12 Russians? Or multiple past campaign officials? No? Neither do I.

Remember when Trump arrested or indicted all those people from the deep state? No?Neither do i lol

Keep dreaming and larping bois.Maybe if you larp harder, you will start to truly believe what you say lol

#losing

Solid post user!!yes every day there is an attempt to demoralize. But we are winning!we have truth,beauty, humour and nature on our side. Our opponents are hideous.... we are winning, bit by bit

Major get lol. What was the last get? His huge crowd size or those korean war soldier remains that never arrived?

Ever get Into a situation where you feel you HAVE to do something in order to not to appear racist? Like hold a door for a nigger or let them go first or something? Once you drop that shit you feel much more true to yourself and sometimes you do that nice-guy shit but when you do it’s an honest dealing, not for appearances. When you are in that mode of creating appearances, you are a hostage.

Attached: 2ECE220B-897B-498E-B5F4-B8CD6687C652.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Keep lying to yourself
And always remember: Democrats are the party of human traffickers.

Never forget: December 21, 2017 haha

Attached: 1AWMv.png (909x515, 213K)

The last get was a confirmation that the Lord Jesus Christ is you savior and you need to repent for your sins.

>911
Terrible digits user

I've never felt that ever in my life

Attached: 1530132748765 (1).jpg (831x762, 417K)

Attached: Korean Mafia.png (618x467, 391K)

Hope you all have your tickets ready fellas.

This was the major get.
Time to repent heretic.

Attached: 1530955640836 (1).jpg (1250x872, 632K)

the future is bullet proof. unstoppable.

That's it? That's your biggest rebuttal? lol pathetic.

Now to get back on track. Tell us how many Deep state people or whatever you're rambling about has Trump indicted or arrested?

You're so delusional. You actually think that 30k people will be arrested ANY DAY NOW. WE JUST NEED Q TO GIVE THE GO SIGNAL

lmao

#losing so hard it hurts

Please not here
Why are you pushing this woman's image?

AMEN.

Attached: 1523388200232.jpg (3200x2150, 1.3M)

>>The enemy screams "BLUE WAVE" when ALL indications, ALL statistics and ALL social trends point to the opposite. So much so that a RED WAVE is inevitable.
thats the plan, they want to sell a war

You mean God's image?

Because I'm, kookie like that during the judgement, that ok with you pal?

Attached: QbyvIQ1.png (622x239, 35K)

I too have software that allows me to select a future post number to post on and have fancy names. see.

That's your big magic get? A post number?

Attached: 300px-Basedterry.png (300x323, 74K)

Love Terry so much

They will claim that the Trump Putin meeting is a discussion on how to rig the midterms
BINGO!
YOU WON THE BINGO!
You figured out the spin on what will occur

YOU HEARD IT FIRST RIGHT HERE ON Jow Forums FOLKS!
CNN WILL SAY THAT TRUMP ASKED PUTIN TO RIG THE MIDTERMS DURING PRIVATE MEETING.

Screenshot this, this will literally come true. 100% absolutely will come true. CNN and the rest really are this insane

Attached: 1519014532485.jpg (785x757, 78K)

Rig the digits, since you claim you can

Explain something to me

Fahrenheit 9/11 the film and then the subsequent film Fahrenheit 11/9

Why pray tell should he pick such a title?

No. They will make an alibi for shit they did before.

also, the number of people you're convincing with your posts is 0.

No matter how hard you try, no matter what you say, no matter how you spin it, one thing is for certain, you are and will not win anything. It's over. Start practicing saying President Pence lol

Why are your questions so off topic and random?
Is it a second film or is there one in-between making it technically a third film?

3119 days between WTC bombing in 1993 and 9/11 2001

>119 ---> backwards is 911 which is the Police emergency number

>311 ---> is the Police NON-Emergency number

9/11 is emergency
wtc 93 was "non-emergency"
Maybe your onto something you don't even realize

Think about that.

Attached: 160328112125-trump-1987-780x439.jpg (780x439, 332K)

The level of delusion really is amazing.
I'm thankful for ***puts water bottle under table***
***VP puts water bottle under table*** place where you will go to

youtu.be/GKBtMLOC2oU?t=167

I'll see you burn in the fires!

Good luck bro. Everyone wants Croatia to win.

KEK Inversion Principle (KIP): The exponential increase in HAPPENING odds for the sum of a given series of events, of which each normally having exponentially decreasing odds that each event actually could occur in the given sequence.
>Such inversions occur organically without any prior knowledge or intent, and typically branch off of a random desire or wish.
Once the HAPPENING begins to be revealed memetically and supported by the universal energy represented by mathematically recurring numerical sequences the seemingly remote odds of the HAPPENING shift towards an ever increasing likelihood that is the inverse of the original odds of the HAPPENING without the memetic revealing.
>Trump was a long shot and a laughing stock against the universally backed and supported favored establishment candidates until his election was revealed memetically by a bunch of artists on waifu image sharing boards. As election day approached the realistic odds of his winning were revealed to be inversely proportional to his original odds.
A series of unlikely events like volcanic island collapse chained with other unlikely events such as mega tsunamis, the loss of California to the ocean, and maybe even weirder things could occur if a HAPPENING is paired with memetic energy and the constant universal energy (beware making even more absurd claims as they will become increasingly more likely due to the inverse principle).
>see /kvg/

>We are WINNING
lol cute. let the delusion begin but you are not winning in their system

93 is Thelema Agape

but the title is after the book

Farenheit 451, the temperature at which paper burns

Do you know the reason paper didn't burn in the twin towers because cold nuclear fusion, is as the title suggests, a non thermo nuclear event?

Meaning - like when you put card under your pizza into the microwave, it doesn't burn.

Funny he said make such an oblique reference which is generally imperceptible to the masses, as evidence by your intelligent contribution but lacking in the literary cincher

France are going to win it

should make*

>Completely missing your mark.
>The post

Every great empire was made by what you jews call (((racists)))

Attached: racist.jpg (1591x3502, 945K)

>Do nothing all day
>WERE WINNING Jow Forums XDDD
You can't demoralize us because we're already demorilized af.
That's what Jow Forums is, the hurt box, not the hug box. The circle rape not the circle jerk

They're not.

btw I hate sports but the outcome is easy to see

Great post OP. There was never a time when all of these people did not exist, because time operates in cycles. This is the end of a cycle. Kek bless my post with doubles

Attached: kek lord of chaos.jpg (560x450, 59K)

So are communists. Doesn't stop them from trying though.

Honkey always the victim lol

Mockingbird kikes are deep state.

Weinstein was showing off a book as he surrendered to police. The books about a Hollywood director who rats out commies to Joe McCarthy (who did nothing wrong) Joe McCarthy's lawyer was the only guy that hated communist kikes more than him, and that man was Roy Cohn, mentor to president Donald J. Trump.

Attached: 1521684594866.jpg (4800x4800, 3.16M)

You guys

This is the end now

You forgot the echos
Which proves your a shill

KYS faggot no one fucking believes you. You kike masters will be lucky to hang from the nearest lightpost.

Attached: 1482262368318.gif (1024x1024, 115K)