What is your stance on public beaches?

Topless or no topless?
Thongs or no thongs?

Please use arguments.

strawpoll.me/16082370

Attached: white_rock.jpg (255x326, 32K)

topless is for degenerate whores and whoremongers

so are thongs

Everyone should be naked if they please.

>braaaaaapppppppppp
Where are all my
>sniffposters
At??

People usually get handjobs at our naturist beaches, it's kinda based.

But in Europe topless used to be completely normal in times that were less degenerate than now when topless is frowned upon.

It still is here.

Its culture here that some women choose to bathe topless, and youd have to be gigantic faggot to be opposed to them doing so

Aka. Christian.

Why do you say so?

Degenerecance

no niggers

A relaxed attitude towards partial/total nudity in public situations where it is obviously the most efficient garb (e.g. swimming, sunbathing) is indicative of a high trust, low crime, homogeneous society unrestrained by foreign moralities.

No surprise that the Americans don't like it, though. They're too deeply committed to the Christian--Jewish shame dogma that dominates their cultural ideal.

Attached: A877E32A.jpg (2333x1400, 344K)

/thread

Totally nude if you want to.

This

When accompanied by a male it is the only semi-healthy way to get tan boobs. Tan lines are ugly

Attached: lovesponge_2542be.jpg (640x957, 379K)

>tan lines are ugle
get the fuck out of here you damn uncultured swine

All beaches should be exclusively nude for all ages and genders.
No more old farts.
No more annoying kids.
All young women will get fucked.
No more guys frauding their penis size online.

I'm the uncultured swine? Enjoy your stark colour contrast, faggot

Attached: tan_lines_1909513850.jpg (372x563, 52K)

have different rules for different place so you can just go to the other one if you're not comfortable with one option

>no more old farts
Have you ever been to a nude beach?

Agree with this. I should be able to take my wife and kids to a public beach. Dutchy in this thread complaining about tanlines can let his dog off the leash in his backyard.

i feel like we see the female body too often that now we dont get as excited by seeing it

Yes pls

Why? I'm genuinely intrigued now, Bjorn

Idk, I wouldn't mind my fiancée sunbathing topless as long as I am present and the situation is 'nude beach', i.e. everyone is nude and the sexual part isn't there

>Tanning this hard
She will look like a shriveled prune before the age of 35