INCEL = MGTOW

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 12312536.jpg (1000x665, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2018/01/10/dangerous-times-part-3/
bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Women_Race_Loyal.png (3000x2368, 2.07M)

This is still a very cute pic. Everything is right, down to the whole classic 'only wearing stud) simple stud earrings in my second ear holes' detail.

Incels don't hate women, women just hate them... Because virgins are icky.

>Incels don't hate women, women just hate them

girls like me but Im a wizard since Jesus, what gang go I belong to?

to be fair there are a lot of divorced MGTOW who got JUSTed in divorce court (who are also fucking retards who blame everyone else on their poor life choices)

MGTOW =/= to celibacy. MGTOW is about understanding the true nature of women and using it to your advantage when establishing relationships.

>MGTOW is about understanding the true nature of women and using it to your advantage when establishing relationships.

only for some mgtow...but, with what goal? preserving your own nihilism?

OP is a Faggot. There are no Incels.
The term incel was many in the TV show Law and Order, and they made "fake forums" to promote the show.
Yet, many some faggot ended believing that Incel was a thing.

put a ring on it retard ahahahahahhaha

Attached: 872vepwem1a11.jpg (1920x1920, 2.15M)

No hymen no diamond, roastie

I’m turning down women and staying celibate so that’s not incel.

After years of fucking roasties you can realise it’s just not worth the effort.

What kind of partner do you think these guys get?

Attached: 1531543179919.jpg (976x1200, 243K)

>memeflag
>one post
>ooga booga me mate with female
Sex is for animals

Attached: F0F4EC6C-0DBD-4EED-8734-2EFC8B4EA577.jpg (300x168, 17K)

This. Those who claim to be incel aren't in "involuntary" situation, they're just loo lazy to make any effort and thus chose celibacy.

I’m not a virgin, and I don’t consider myself MGTOW; but Jow Forums would probably classify me as MGTOW

>creating a collective based around individualism
I just don’t get it.

>After years of fucking roasties you can realise it’s just not worth the effort.
Same can be said about relationships

I wasted my teens and mid 20s in a relationship and i wish i had fucked around and banged tons of chicks instead.

Who gives a fuck at this point, mate? Stop being sad cunts. You can be a sick cunt if you want to be. Everybody has a little bit of Zyzz inside of them. Go outside, fuck some bitches. That's why we doing this shit bruh! Ya mirin bruh.

Attached: 0aa35f8de4d110c2846699d7e018aef6.jpg (744x1052, 104K)

this

once you see how unattractive most of their behaviour is, once you see the addictions etc - you simply don't want any of it

Correct

MGTOWs kys rite meow

usually they are the left over men from the rape factory of family court, so they preach the pump and dump chad culture that they can get away with by pretending to be sugar daddies for younger cock carousel whores. they are bitter men rather then bitter non chad teens (the incels). there are no involuntary older men because prostitues exist, so there's teens that dont get fucks, middle aged men that dont pay for fucks, and broken older men that prey on younger future single mother coal burner whores for root relief.
then theres normal people that dont care 15 mins after the news program blames people for whaterver shit is wrong for sociaty and how its white n̶a̶z̶i̶,̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶i̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶i̶s̶t̶,̶ ̶i̶s̶l̶a̶m̶a̶p̶h̶o̶b̶e̶,̶ ̶h̶o̶m̶o̶p̶h̶o̶b̶e̶,̶ m̶i̶s̶o̶g̶y̶n̶i̶s̶t̶ now incels fault.

>Not banging chicks while in a relationship
Stop being a sad cunt. We're all going to make it brahs.

Attached: 95253.jpg (1400x2000, 2.34M)

>Ugly men are sent their way.
>No you can't fire me I quit!
No need to prove it.

Attached: redpill_comics_pic_37.jpg (452x640, 60K)

>Entire court system rigged against your gender
>This is totally your own fault

>Prove me wrong
Why would I waste time doing that? Think whatever you want.

Hello Jow Forums, much love

My issue is finding girls who are single, now im 30 and the dating pool is slim as all fuck so just replacing the current gf is next to impossible and finding another girl to cheat with...thats even harder bro
Cant lift girls into existence

INCEL = MGTOW = JEW PSYOP, GET WOKE MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: 1531394923035.jpg (501x504, 158K)

Homo gang. They think you are gay

sorry dude, can you be more clear?

There's at least seven women out there for every man, bruh. You gotta believe it because most guys don't get any pussy. Don't be afraid to go for younger or older girls.

Attached: 1531414454614.jpg (1200x793, 93K)

far from it, Im 100% heterosexual and alpha male.

Incels are genuinely involuntarily celibate.

MGTOW aren't capable of seducing high quality women so choose to live alone rather than with low tier woman.

Incels are like people physically incapable of passing their driving test

MGTOW are men who have a driving licenses but can only afford a car that is simply unsuitable for their needs so choose not to buy one.

Attached: 1529432627636.jpg (384x264, 22K)

But don't the MGTOWs often get laid anyways

In Sweden we have a massive gender imbalance brought by old ass women who import only young men.

Either way, most guys dont get pussy...maybe true but enough guys get relationships and everytime i meet a girl she has a relationship and she is looking to trade up but i dont want a new relationship. I just want (at most) to fuck but she doesnt want that, she wants a new bf to parade around as her prize.
This is the heart of the problem

Rational Male wrote this exactly 6 months ago:

>As much as it goes against every evolved instinct for women, it will be women who must pursue and make the effort to initiate sex and intimacy with men. There will likely be some pushback from more traditional/conventional women who truly desire men to pursue them – nothing is more flattering for a woman’s ego – but the social environment will be such that the risk of personal destruction will become so high, and the juice not being worth the risk of the squeeze will be so low, that even the top tier men in the SMP (sexual marketplace) will be incentivized to allow women to make the first move.

therationalmale.com/2018/01/10/dangerous-times-part-3/

Even high value men are going their own way. The West is doomed.

Attached: cavill mgtow.png (658x1488, 933K)

is that a black s*yboy?

No, I choose to be alone no matter what the quality of woman, you can keep trying to attach me to your control freak scheme but youll have to see me face to face for that to possibly happen, where it wont cause I will kill you.

fat woman over 30 = incel

Many preventable reasons for divorce
>Retards marrying a woman before getting to actually know her.
>Mega betas falling for a girl that just isn't that into him.
>Getting married to a girl and letting her get fat.
>Beta passive agressive faggots who drive their spouse away.
Girls want a strong male. If you are a loser then they will get sick of you. If you aren't, they will be completely loyal and will do just about anything for you, including breaking the law.

This. Most MGTOWs i've talked to are either degenerate hedonists that only care about pleasure or autistic sour grape incels. They do nothing to benefit the white race. That's why we should embrace polygamy to weed these genetic dead ends out.

Attached: 1498068338265.jpg (1024x882, 116K)

All I know is that incel = buzzfeed, you can fuck off right back there. sage

>le rational male aka Rollo Tomassi
It's a sad old nerd playing up to his age with the Peterstein gimmick.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Probably. They simply refuse to commit to low tier woman.

MGTOW is in many way a stupid movement. I've had plenty of shitty girlfriends my reaction was to dump them.
I didn't then decided that all women are like that and to give up on the idea of working on myself and finding higher quality women (which I have accomplished)

MGTOW is a state of an arrested development or a person who unfortunately physically unattractive, unable to achieve success or have a personality that higher quality woman would never find attractive.

Attached: 4eb174ce1671c6a9a821ef57f70013f67cd79a1b81de864d58334129bba0ebd5.jpg (625x475, 65K)

>went to see hooker
>couldn't cum despite 7 days of nofap
might as well stay celibate at this point

Low effort inforgraphic. Shitty quality, only included response and miscegenation rates. No argument as to why being anti-women is bad for the white race
>in b4 they make babies
Once men work out how to reproduce w/o women it’s over for you hoes, try harder.

>I don't like the messenger so the message is wrong too

Yeah, because "all Jews must be killed" was proposed by a homosexual drug addict who only had one nut and couldn't get into art school, we should discard the idea.

>meme flag
>claims to be MGTOW not incel.

Attached: rPHvOKE.jpg (732x506, 83K)

>muh meme flag
Is incel the new jew when you try to track down dissidents BIDF?

What a faggot. He is a handsome white man, he's not going to get accused of rape. It's not like he's some creepy old Hollywood Jew or Bill Cosby nigger whose been raping 16 year olds all his life. Women are finally calling out the cesspool of (((Hollywood))), but pathetic incels are getting manipulated into taking the Jews side

>Girls want a strong male
False
Not all girls want a strong man, some girls want a weak ass beta man they can order around
Ive known plenty of girls in my days and alot of em had a boyfriend and their favorite passtime was to complain about said boyfriend

Some women love door-mat men who they can walk all over but sure, they want to fuck attractive men too but for relationships its "better" to be a beta man

MGTOW is a Jewish psyop, period. It's to encourage whites to stop breeding.

Zero substance, all emotionalism. Act like an adult and stop being weak. If this doesn't appeal to you, then congratulations you aren't fucking right wing.

>They will be completely loyal
The female psyche does not deal in the the realms of loyalty, love or honour. These are male emotions. The female will always seek better, it is their survival tactic. You think your girl wouldn’t leave you for Chris Hemsworth?

Very true but these women tend to find themselves eventually unsatisfied by their relationships.

This kind of power can be intoxicating but in the end unfulfilling and doomed to divorce/cucking.

That's my point, they will inevitably cheat on that boyfriend because he weak and pathetic. But that betafag man has no one to blame but himself if he decides he wants to marry a girl that treats him like shit. He should improve himself and pursue a better woman. Faggots want to blame everyone else for their own helplessness. It's nothing but Marxist faggotry, thinking some else "owes" you affection. Fucking earn it

All incels are mgtow but not all mgtow are incels

Of course she would but women arn't stupid either. Do you think that mid tier woman will be able to keep a man like that who's gaining constant attention from extremely high tier woman.

Better the devil you know.

Attached: 1383083799440.jpg (616x462, 27K)

>all emotionalism
>act like an adult
yup thats you, nothing but feels over reals

Yeah it’s men’s fault for not having babies. Women are Qwewns n shieet who do no wrong.

Attached: 08ECF83C-402A-4AEF-8614-81CE05F873FF.jpg (919x626, 200K)

>He is a handsome white man, he's not going to get accused of rape

Until he has sex with some woman and then doesn't commit to her even though she knows she DESERVES the commitment and resources of a 10/10 alpha male.

And a guy wouldnt cheat on his girl if some 10/10 celebrity wanted to fuck? Only virgins think like this. You've obviously never had a girl that was in love you with. They are fanatically devoted unless you do something really fucked up.

All this incel, mgtow, alpha and beta shit makes me glad that I'm asexual and asocial. Having a hot bath with a good book is infinitely better than trying to fulfill the mental and sexual needs of someone else.

Attached: 1531531340310.jpg (1375x1032, 756K)

You know shitposter-kun, that honestly reads a lot worse than it probably sounded in your head. In fact, it almost reads like you're trying to convince yourself of the very thing you're typing.

>doomed to divorce/cucking.
The same can be said for relationships with a strong man, i know from experience how that plays out
The woman wants someone she can control and who listens to her every command and if the strong man doesnt chance she will get frustrated and her needs will then change to a more "sensitive" man so she will leave/cheat.
Its an endless cycle user

>Fucking earn it
A noble assumption but false as i stated to the guy above
I tried to "earn" love by being a beta fag and i ended up mentally crushed so i became stronger and improved myself, now dates are much much harder to come by despite me being objectivly better than myself from years past
Why? because its the cycle. Women want one thing until they get it, then the need changes and then they wont want the thing anymore.
Dont get me wrong, guys are the exact same way but there isnt an oversupply of cock-thirsty women who are willing to submit to your every desire as long as you are above 5'10'' and not fat as fuck

My point was there is no need to deal in absolutes, girls generally will respond diffrently to diffrent types of men depending on her and the surrounding situation. Some girls find X attractive while others loathe X with a passion.

MGTOW -> cant even get women
Incel -> has the possibly to get a woman

MGTOW doesn't have a core tenet other than ignoring women and not doing anything for them.

The more you make life harder on women by simply ignoring them the more compliance you'll get from them.

I don't have too, they are too separate things and your suggestion that they are the same is like saying apples and oranges are the same as they are both fruit.

Basically you are a fucking idiot and that's not my fault my problem nor am I your crutch to lean on when your vapid little brainlette fails to grasp simple fucking concepts. cool? cool.

Attached: 1466697793710.jpg (371x410, 31K)

or just change divorce laws so that men don't get fucked over.
the #1 problem is that women follow their instincts, society does not patrol them and the legal system AMPLIFIES the damage from their misbehavior.

Than the demon you don’t. I have great respect for men that do not attack us MGTOW and counter with reasonable arguments reasonable arguments, all the best brother.

>The same can be said for relationships with a strong man, i know from experience how that plays out
The woman wants someone she can control and who listens to her every command and if the strong man doesnt chance she will get frustrated and her needs will then change to a more "sensitive" man so she will leave/cheat.
Its an endless cycle user

There's a difference between a strong man and a man incapable of being emotionally supportive, emotionally developed human being.

Do you expect to be happy if you feel emotionally undernourished?

Attached: pPdNZ3c.jpg (818x503, 159K)

Oh really? Tell me what constitutes something “really fucked up”?

I work in IT my whole life. The new generation of so called "soibois" is completely redpilled. Most of them are ripped, and clearly state they don't want any pussy and will not fuck in the factory.
Most of the chicks wear like 4inch heels and too much makeup, and the bois just ignore them.
Sure, there are some overweight, sprinkleface betas, but they usually end up with an butterface asian, so they don't count.
Last company party was lots of dancing, good food, good talk, but most of the bois went home early and not one picked up one of the birds.
Instead some of them whored out on Tinder, which made some of the girls quite angry.

I could never into mgtow but I have a buddy who is. They are our allies, as they are taking a stand against feminism. It's always "Her body her choice!", and the fact that women expect sex whenever they want it, they expect men to impregnate whenever they want, etc. Feminism is out of control, and they are a growing group that's giving men leverage. So many societal issues- women should be believed when accusing rapists, women should be given custody of kids, women should get the divorce money, the list goes on. Like everyone here complains about this shit AND wants to put down the people doing something about it? You're just playing right into the Feminist game. Now my opinion is if you play your cards right you can still marry after careful serious judgement, and of course a prenup. But generally men get into it because aye pussy lmao and get the shittest end in the relationship/ divorce, and it encourages them. Basically to the feminists,it's if they keep playing the game on our terms, then we can get cockier and cockier, and C O I N C I D E N T A L L Y we see feminism getting to it's worst point. Birth rates are going down, and the blame is on the women, where you all would generally saying that it's men's fault for not dicking anything that's white and conservative. For relationships to look good to men, the women have to do their part as well, and we've just let them do whatever they want. It's been decades of "pussy alone is good enough to forget about everything else", and now it's getting to where it's not enough for men. Women can't reform their values until we let them seriously know that we aren't gonna take it. If you think you're super chad because you dick everything then you're just letting yourself be a slave to pussy, and honestly that's bitch shit, and is part of the reason feminist has festered for this long.

This.

I'm going to be rich enough to buy women and rear for children.

dont hide your flag roastie

Attached: 1512417495796.jpg (953x1282, 110K)

>Do you expect to be happy if you feel emotionally undernourished?
yes because im not dependent on a girl to feel happy and i know a girl cannot make me happy.
But this isnt about me and what i feel or dont feel, point being that women love a man they can walk all over but they also want a strong and distant man they can admire

Women cant be satisfied with just one man since their needs change depending on what they have and if you build a system that caters to womens needs only in a lopsided exchange you will get current day dating where women make the rules, face no competition and its generally shitty for men

Marriage in this basically just means the drop will be that much harder to survive when she eventually decides to dump your ass for a new guy and believe me, she will try to find a new guy so you always need to be on your toes

Oh and inb4 >good girls dont act like this
No but good girls make up what? maybe 1% of all girls...you expect men to ignore 99% of women and chase after 1% in the hope that she will go for him?
Good luck with that buddy

Not surprising is the Scandanavians complaining about women, aren't you known for being mega beta around girls? I don't see Australia whining about how their women treat them. Keep blaming the poor, frustrated, blonde girls, who want to date Sven, but instead get lured into a Mohammad gang rape, because Sven is so completely paralyzed by his fear of rejection that he ignores her every time

Edgy, never seen that picture before.

Attached: 0EDF062E-EF6B-424F-9407-C918C1852C57.jpg (1024x963, 187K)

Based Swede.

hmm

Attached: jewish-feminism.jpg (1600x2812, 320K)

>aren't you known for being mega beta around girls?
Nah, we are however used to having alot of personal space but most swedish(and scandi) guys are far from beta around women

Problem is as ive said that you never find girls who are single, she always has a current bf and while she is looking to trade up if you dont want to commit and "steal" her away you wont get anywhere with her

Friend of the current gf got dumped by her man and i told the gf "she will find a new guy within a month".
Gf got angry and wouldnt speak to me at all but she quickly got even madder when two weeks later her friend had found a new bf.
Women are never single for long and if they are they are single for a very good reason

Most MGTOW are divorcees.

I was talking about women being unable to be happy whilst emotionally unnourished. Not men.

Attached: 1531635214226.png (405x550, 266K)

Did you post the wrong picture? Wew lad, feminism is Jew controlled?! Colour me surprised! Are you going to try to explain how the philosophy of MGTOW is Jew op or?

The messengers message is discredited the moment he's posing as a guru while he's got no real world experience with the subject. A streetbum as well as an economics professor has no equally no idea of what to do on Wall St. because if they would they'd be doing it in the first place. Would you take fitness advice from a morbidly obese smelly neckbeard fedora?

Okay scizoid

"I'm incredibly incel and always have been."
- EurasianTiger, founder of r/hapas (angry asian incel forum)

Attached: Leebyunghun LBH.jpg (894x668, 69K)

Or have had a string of relationships with emotionally unstable women creating a confirmation bias and a heart scared of being broken.

MGTOW make a very solid argument from devorce laws, hypergamy and western media encouragements of depraved behaviour.

Deciding to quit seems very depressing to me.

Attached: 387af20d-6123-49d8-82d3-5dae1a78a753.jpg (650x366, 23K)

Well to be fair you asked
>Do you expect to be happy if you feel emotionally undernourished?
And i interpreted this as a direct question

I dont expect women to be happy if they arent satisfied but i wouldnt build a system that caters to her ever-changing whim with no consequenses either.
If your kid cries because it cant stay up all night and eat ice cream you accept that the kid wont be happy but youre still not gonna do what it wants. Women (and men) work in a similar fashion to kids but the system (dating especially) caters very much to the needs and wants of women and not men

Women and men have a 50/50% distribution rate thus there are as many women with boyfriends as boyfriends with girlfriends.

So she either found one new (so what) or she's some guys side bitch and he should be laughing at her emotionally investing in someone who sees her as a wet hole.

Attached: DguE-iRX0AULPXw.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

Don't give a fuck about either group. A bunch of pussies. So who cares?

OP care, and jews care very much
who will pay for jewish lifestyle if goyim refuse to work?

Ah, yes this old argument

First off, next to all men have a sexual interest in women but the same cannot be said for women. Alot of women simply choose to stay single and nothing you do or say can force them to participate
Secondly, Sweden has currently one of the worst gender imbalances in the world
bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
This is partly due to migration but also due to the natural birth rate not being 1:1 male:female but actually closer to 1,06-1,1 men :1 Women

Thirdly this says nothing about the overall quality and interests of men vs women who participate in the dating market. Alot of guys are looking for an LTR or a quick fuck but alot of girls want to meet mr right or they just want attention.

Finding a girl is hard as fuck and youre lucky if you manage to find one, meeting a guy as a girl is easier than taking a breath and requires zero effort on her behalf other than looking presentable and smiling.

This 50:50 argument is akin to me saying if there are 100 people willing to work and 100 positions to fill there is no labor shortage but if its high-skill engineering or medical positions to be filled and the laborers are undereducated brainlets there will still be unemployment and a labor shortage despite there being 100 workers and 100 jobs

>Holocaust denying aspie dad / mentally ill HK mom

so this is what happens when a Jow Forums user race mixes

Wow, an ethnic group that for centuries required for its members to educate themselves, I wonder why they are so many people who have some ideas and don't hesitate to promote them.

Sorry dude. There are a lot of things you can blame on the jews. But fat, basement dwelling white guys who can't get laid isn't one of them.

Thank you for reminding us that you wish your mother had been white. Good day.

>Having a hot bath with a good book

I have news for you felicia.

great argument faggot

Attached: 1526491093143.jpg (900x900, 294K)

Nice straw man there bud. I bet you felt great when you knocked that one down! How about address MGTOW arguments instead of childish shaming? There is plenty of people here perfectly happy for a discussion.

So by your analogy you want a top tier job despite clearly being a low skilled worker.

I don't blame you for not settling because your low value and don't want a low value partner.

Attached: The_Shocker_Postcards_Package_of_8_300x300.jpg (300x300, 12K)

That depends on the girl. I could probably murder someone and my wife would stay with me, but if I cheated or something she'd leave. Obviously their are tons of women that stay when a man has cheated on them. I've known one particularly retarded one that stayed with her man after he was been arrested on child porn charges.