G-guys was Yukio Mishima a faggot? And I mean it in a sense that he fucked other men and took it up the pooper

G-guys was Yukio Mishima a faggot? And I mean it in a sense that he fucked other men and took it up the pooper.
And to think I liked his character, fuck.

Attached: OVH-Japon-Yukio-Mishima-Portrait02.jpg (383x512, 50K)

he supposedly only fugged dudes. He didn't take it up the arse.

Either way, yeah, he partook in homosexuality, yet had a wife, children, and even had an affair with a single woman but boasted that the affair was "pure" because they never had sex in the affair.

The dude had problems, but had a lot of valid narratives and political messages about japan and being Japanese.

Apparently it was bisexual as far as i remember.

>How much truth can a spirit endure? How much truth can it dare?... Error (the belief in the ideal) is not blindness. Error is cowardice. - Nietzsche

You poor subhumans don't know the nature of man. You only know the ideal put in your simple minds by semitic faith. This is why reality will always be some version of hell for you.

>t. abo

>fucked dudes
>wrote homoerotic stories
>Pewz digs him
thats a faggot trifecta right there

It's hard to imagine why straight hetero would have had interest to write a book like Confessions of a Mask.

Most fascists are gay desu

This

Maybe he was the dominate one. If he was the dominate male, then it's not gay.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, it's just weird. There is everything wrong with trying to normalize it and pretending it isn't just sexual deviancy and sodomy.

he fucked men get over it

I'm not a christcuck, yet I also don't want to stick it into someone's pooper and be a faggot

Emperor Hadrian was gay too and he slayed more kikes than anyone in history. Nobody's perfect.

He is actually my favorite author. I reckon he was bisexual, however he had a wife unlike most of Jow Forums so I guess he has you beat there bros! Now get to it

Didn't his mom dress him as girl as a youth? I think he represents the post-war Japan insanity of a nation forced to abandon their culture and the vacuum that replaced it.

yes

Shut up, kangaroo.

Attached: 1531558761849.jpg (625x417, 87K)

Uh I that's not true at all

Hi, Felix

This makes a lot of sense.

Attached: imagesO7RE2N2N.jpg (254x199, 7K)

I've been wondering the same thing, his books are amazing but I haven't gotten to any of his homo books yet

watch the movie then.

does kangaroo meat taste good?

Not really, but it's no wonder that it can attract non-effeminate homosexuals who are drawn to male-centric ideology. After all if we are talking about men who fuck other men instead of feminized faggots, patriarchy is ultimately what they should want.

yes. It's kinda like beef.

Who doesn't

Based tw

Yeah, but he was a good faggot.

Attached: Milo meets pol.jpg (451x543, 40K)

No one said you had to. Stop feeling compelled. Your turmoil is a sign of your own issu

His booklet Patriotism was one of the most intense things I've ever read. He's no joke.

what flag is this /rare/?

^

Cultural osmosis.

Your values, views, and morals are that of the Christ cuck despite you being atheist because of the culture you live in.

Kind of like how everyone celebrates Christmas even if they're not religious. They don't pray or worship, but their culture compels them to follow religious customs

based and redpilled

I have great respect for Yukio Mishima as a writer. He remains the best of their modern writers, dark, intense, with masterful command over language and an amazing ability to convey the nihilism and isolation of the human soul. You look at what people consider great writing now like Murakami and it's disgraceful that their names are put in the same league as Mishima, who was a true genius.
Anyway, Mishima was a homosexual, but in the old sense. He believed that only men could really understand men and the manly ideal, and he fucked men in the ass but didn't take it in the pooper, like the old Romans/Greeks. He was also not unattracted to women, he just found them idealistically inferior to men and thought only men could accurately capture this sort of "harmony of ideal and physical presence" because women lack the requisite nature.
He was also a bit insane, if you read Confessions of a Mask his attraction is not merely to men, it is a certain quality of the men: that they have a doomed and tragic nature, like their existence is one of suffering and dying with wasted potential, and this was heroic and beautiful and pure to him, and that's what made him hard. He had violent fantasies of other men and himself being cut apart with swords because this was the death that all men deserved, since being cut down in your prime for something else was how men had always lived and thus what made them the best humans.
It's kind of hard to explain and English is not my first language, so I hope this is understandable.

Hmm that is kinda hot

>all the brainless ITT

yeah Mishima had some sexual deviancy. He was also one of the greatest authors of the last century and his writings are fucking incredible (and fascist). The man was a tormented soul living in a broken world, who even through his issues recognized the truth of tradition and the Samurai ethos. Stop being a brainlet for a moment and realize that life is not always simple, that no one is perfect, and that even a flawed man can offer wisdom

This.
This.
/thread

Women are a meme

Based post
Based Mishima

>ITT: people who read english translations and then pretend they know what Mishima was talking about

Retard memeflagger, please. I have read several of Mishima's works in the original Japanese and have read numerous English translations. He is not Soseki where you need to read it in Japanese to appreciate all the cute little wordplays or Dazai, whose stark style works best in Japanese and comes off as a bit stilted or dry in translations. Mishima's writing translates rather well, with a competent translator.
As for "what Mishima was talking about," what do you mean? Because this thread is about Mishima's sexuality, not the central tenets of his writings. So fuck off if you have nothing to contribute but your meaningless snark.

i read them translated into southern tibetan as they were intended to by mishima himself and you can only appreciate words like tsumai tsukumai this way, the only way to get his message of sexual buddha pureness across your mind

This

thiz

To be fair, you need a fairly high IQ to understand Mishima

are you retarded?

> he supposedly only fugged dudes. He didn't take it up the arse.

Kind of defeats the whole point of being gay if you aren't taking anything up the ass. Why bang some hairy dudes ass when you can pound some female butt. can fags explain this? is this even a thing? I thought all gayz do role reversal.

He fucked dudes and had all sorts of mental issues and obsessions.
He was also a great writer.
You don't have to prove how hardcore you are by hating a good author because he was faggy, OP.
Just like you don't have to dismiss Turing's work.

Mishima and Turing were not marching in the streets wearing only a pink feather boa every Summer as far as I know.