Should North Africans be allowed into a White Ethnostate Jow Forums?

Should North Africans be allowed into a White Ethnostate Jow Forums?

Attached: Naz-Aydemir3 (1).jpg (630x436, 52K)

If they're white and reject Islam

Attached: berberchildwh1.jpg (394x380, 85K)

that's a greek

Only if they're white and hate all 3 Jewish religions and value European values

No nafris allowed

>white ethnostate
I never got this idea. Why lump all white people together? Just cleanse Europe, put up a wall around the mediterranean, and voila you've got ~40 of them and maybe italy can even split itself instead of living next door to some british cuck

how is she allowed to show that much skin?

Judaism is one religion, retard

If they’re Christian, yes

>If they're white
Modern North Africans are nothing more than the descendants of Arab rape babies.

No, they can go back to their own ethnostate.

A lot of them are descendants of Europeans who were kidnapped and enslaved by Muslim corsairs. So yes.

White ethnostate is referring to carving out a section of North America for New World whites.

Arabs should be pushed back into the peninsula they came from, all former Roman lands should be part of the ethnostate.

Africa for the Africans. Get out of Europe.

Islam in all its forms should not be allowed. Christian north Africans yes, Muslim ones no.

Nafris have a higher crime rate than subsaharan niggers. Id rather have somalis than nafris

Is that Gal Gadot?

I want her honorary white feet her white feet are allowed in my white mouth

Yes, no one can deny that pic related is not white.

You mean the original north africans that were white and populated what is modern north africa, isreal syria turkey?

The same people that europe is now named after? The ines that oredate jews and all that bullshit?

Yeah good luck finding any of them who havent been raped and bred into mutts and their lands claimed by other tribes.

An Ethnostate is not feasible since whites aren't a single group, you would basically have to have multiple regions.

>Should North Africans be allowed into a White Ethnostate Jow Forums?
This is seriously moust retarted question i ever seen on Jow Forums.

Portuguese are not invited for this reason. They want to be alone and outnumbered.

It isn't. There's a line where many who were kidnapped by the barbary from 1700-1800 are White, but the women got raped against their will and polluted. To an extent I feel bad for those types but it's like a dog catching rabies-- it's still your own but then it isn't. Look up the barbary kidnappings in europe that the jews never talk about.

The number is actually somewhere around 2 million in terms of kidnap victims.

>if they are white

thats a real fucking big if, you know

We are already in kek

No. North Africans are the lowest life-form known to mankind.

We should have a Borean Ethnostate, not a white Ethnostate.

Descendants of vandals are literally whiter than danes

>no east germanic/berberic waifu