Has he gone to the soiside?

Why has he been constantly liking and retweeting tweets from the irony bros lately?
One is a literal communist and both shit on everything that's good and true about the right.
Have we finally lost Samuel L. Haydini?

Attached: Time_Travelling_Demon_Sam_Hyde.jpg (233x267, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/new_engine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Idk, but i did watch his "inconvenient anime" video last night. Still laughted as hard as I did 5 years ago

We need him back.

Attached: RWDSgathering.gif (240x320, 629K)

we gave him too much money. Now he just does not care and laughs constantly at his own irony.

Is hydewars 2000 or whatever worth the 5 shekels a month?

literally who?

fuck off 17 year old fag

Smoking weed here give me some privacy

Attached: GrissamHydeglass.jpg (900x506, 196K)

You can watch it on youtube for free, it wasn't worth it for a while but lately it seems like he's actually been putting out the videos he promised.
If you want to support him do so, I'm not subscribed since the service is retarded and one mostly unedited video per month where he rambles isn't exactly worth money.

I thought he was banned on twitter?

New account
twitter.com/new_engine

He's banned on twitter dumb fuck. He always ironically reposts stuff like that on Facebook.

>being this far behind and yet so arrogant
He's had a new account (officially not operated by himself of course) for quite a while already you worthless piece of shit.

Attached: Smuganimecharacter.jpg (500x386, 49K)

link his twitter I didn't even realize his old one got banned

->

I wonder if he has taken the illegalist fatalist-determinist romanticist crypto-anarchist accelerationist libertine pill yet?

If not, then he's a soi, just like everyone else who hasn't. Cheerio, chaps.

Just one more thing, looks like he's a Bitcoin core advocate, which is embarrassing considering Blockstream is owned by AXA. Some guy, this one. Not much behind the low brow referencial humour, is there?

How the fuck does he have a new account if he doesn't officially operate it? You're an idiot, Hans.

>How the fuck does he have a new account if he doesn't officially operate it?
Holy shit the kiwi is retarded.
How to get around twitter bans 101
>get "cousin steve" to operate your account
>there is no cousin steve
>you are cousin steve
>twitter can't ban cousin steve for things you do/did
Bearing did the exact same thing you retarded anglo cunt.

He's a faggot kike. Always has been, always will be.

Wait- You can lie about your identity on the Intertubes? Whoa, I had no idea, this changes everything.

Attached: Devo_Freedom_of_Choice_02.png (822x613, 721K)

Now watch the comedy show he did in front of the twitter audience.

So I can make a twitter called "Sam Hyde", claim I'm "cousin steve" and start posting and then fuck heads like you will believe it's the real deal. Enjoy your 10-20% Muslim population percentage by 2050.

>t.

Attached: 1527190138088.jpg (202x249, 30K)

Nah, I despise Jews, so much so that the words simply aren't enough to accurately convey it

Keep supporting Zionist Trump though yeah, ta-ta now

Britbong is right. Trump's campaign was engineered by Zionists.

Who brought up Trump?

Noted. Danke.

Mentioning Trump in a thread is the new Godwin's Law.

Attached: 1530412576947.jpg (625x435, 29K)

Me lad
Don't you support him?
Shut up faggot

How accurate do you think I am?
t. Sam Hyde
t. Fan of Sam Hyde

It's truly revolutionary.
He confirmed it on his instagram before it got banned you stupid fucking cunt.
You can just e-mail him any time as well, he answers those quickly.
Jesus Christ I hate smug retards like you, you don't know anything about anything but always consider yourself an expert.
Kill yourself.

>>Multi spam shill faggot.

Attached: Roof_Kraut_For_Hire_Ask_For_Fritz.jpg (2056x1542, 1.17M)

I thought you said "ta-ta", when are you leaving Schlomo?

kek at that picture.

No I just wanted to be a cunt bro
Leave your house, who gives a fuck

> I just made 10 Satoshi shoveling shitposts!

Attached: Front-and-Back-Paycoined_01_zps2b9a484f.jpg (1022x488, 131K)

I bought Bitcoin in 2011 while you were watching cartoons and playing video games mate

He's always been a faker/larper. He's not a racist/extreme right winger at all.
Remember that skit where he exposed homosexual degeneracy to a bunch of libtards? Here is what he said later on it:
"The furthest I ever strayed was with the anti-gay stand-up. I thought it would be cool to clear the room out but in doing so I said a lot of things I don't put any stock in, without any clear indicators for the audience… I think that was a mistake. "
The guy is a fraud.

Attached: 1526731793436.jpg (964x539, 51K)

Sam's also embraced reddit as his base of operations now. The guy is a faggot and anyone here that's bought into his shit has been scammed.

Attached: 1526731707556.jpg (3362x2521, 1.25M)

he's an embarassment now
no longer following his shit
rip

Sam only made himself known because shilled/commissioned shills to post discussion templates about him daily on image boards and other social media for months on end until he finally forced traction into meme status and got the underage babby's first edge phase audience he always wanted. He then proceeds to try to monetize his forced memes by sellings shirts of them. Pure kikery.

Attached: 1526731733106.jpg (818x589, 50K)

Him not believing that gays are subhuman animals doesn't make him a lefty.

he has been a fucking train wreck ever since world peace was cancelled, I guess having that show was his only real purpose and because of a retarded jew it got cancelled

Sam was the first irony bro dummy

It gets worse, he also dropped his fake persona for a brief moment, and wrote this on r/the_donald after his show got cancelled:
> In these articles they are trying to take a comedy show that was made with the help of black people, Jews, women, gay people, etc. and paint it as "Nazi propaganda"..
> ... we don't hate anyone ... Comedy has the power to relieve racial tension and heal divisions and that's one of the best things about it. We make fun of everyone on our show, including and especially white people.
He may not be a Hillary-voting lefty but he's definitely a cuck and a parasite on the alt-right's back.

Attached: 1526731781986.jpg (911x1214, 171K)

based brony that's still assmad over the dating sim

That's not an argument Samshill

Attached: 1526731733322.jpg (486x621, 88K)

You don't need to want to exterminate every other race to want an ethnostate either, most prominent white advocates argue that racial tensions would decrease in separation.

>Bitcoiner
>while you were watching cartoons and playing video games

I fucking KNEW it. Faggot Reddit Bitcoiner.
Kek.

Attached: Bitcoin_Faggot.jpg (640x960, 77K)

There is 0 evidence that Sam advocates for a white ethnostate, his lolbertarian tinted views fit better on r/the_donald than they ever would here.

Attached: 1526731789222.jpg (1117x783, 163K)

the point is he has disdain for so-called right wingers. jews simply are psychopaths with machiavellian personalities. i dont think u can have a serious society with any jews in it.

Buhu - Kys snowflake

You're a numale yet you call others numale and so on
You're a leftist at heart, just different sides
Go watch a cartoon faggot

Oh look another underage samshill with no argument to defend his surrogate daddy.

Attached: 1526731716166.jpg (1304x734, 111K)

It's weird that all of the faggots in this thread are conflating bit coins, libertarians, merch with le reddit and then larping like stormniggers on a basket weaving forum to feel better about being worthless incels.

Who cares ? Are there really people who self identify as alt right? The entire point of Sam is that nobody is off limits for comedy . You're the ones who look for comedians as political scientists , you're just as bad as the extreme liberals who worship John Oliver.

Pretending WP/MDE/Hyde wars isn’t funny are we. Dumb faggot

Haha! Dumb piece of shit

This girls existence is so gross

yeah, people care. that's why people come to this website to discuss politics and where mankind is headed, for example, you scoundrel half-man.

True, but I'm not the one making claims about what he might believe.

Sammy isn't a jew and isn't a fan of jews though.

He is a jew.

>The entire point of Sam is that nobody is off limits for comedy
That's not special, even a Jewmedian like Seinfeld supports that position. A lot do infact, if you've ever seen The Aristocrats documentary.

people care about politics, you said no, they don't.

>Random weak projection bullshit

Touchy? Haha. I knew you were a delusional Bitcoiner faggot. Run back to Satoshi's Comet and commiserate with your faggot pals.

Attached: Laughing_Lunatic.gif (200x163, 702K)

And yet none of them have the gift of gab.
Where?

>he thinks Sam is a jew
lmao

Attached: 1526731712125.jpg (1422x228, 66K)

Okay, you implied it's contemptible to care about politics and the future of mankind. I said no, this is quite important.

sam is a jew, sidf. recently i emailed sam and asked him if he ever got passed his nigger cock masturbation problem. email him and ask him that from time to time, he loves it.

Didn't you read? I bought in 2011 while you were watching cartoons.
Go play a video game faggot

Is this the best you can come up with?
I'm not defending him, read my posts in this thread, I just stick to facts.

>isn't a fan of jews though
Then why does he love working with them? He admitted that regarding his show.

sam is a jew, he has a jew appearance, he has jewish ancestry, he says that he is a jew, he's a controlled opposition jewish agent, he got a job in the jew controlled entertainment industry with a particularly jewish network.

jews are allowed to say the n-word, if any other nationality did sam's act, he would never fucking have a job on tv, do you fucking understand?? AHHHH!!

>Reeeee! Muh Bitcoin!

SFYL.

Attached: 1530710369527.jpg (517x768, 180K)

Twenty bucks Sam's gonna get me-too'd by the end of the year.

He's not important enough anymore for them to care. Otherwise he would have already for diddling his teen fans.

Attached: 1526731779524.jpg (1131x1074, 201K)

>Sammy isn't a jew

Attached: (((samhyde))).gif (232x286, 1.33M)

Moreover, SAm Hyde's acts could only come from a Jewish personality.

Self-deprecating humor is a hallmark of Jew comedians.

Attached: twojews.jpg (638x960, 59K)

>he has a jew appearance,
In your opinion, mutt.
>he has jewish ancestry, he says that he is a jew, he's a controlled opposition jewish agent,
Show proof.
> he got a job in the jew controlled entertainment industry with a particularly jewish network.
>particularly jewish
lmao
That aside, he was fired for being too right-wing so no.

>why does he love working with them
Why do you lie?
He doesn't say that in your quote.
Why do mutts have such problems with simply sticking to facts?

Irony bros are the only ones who put out good funny right wing content on twitter lately

>right wing content
>literally a commie
??????

he's a megalomaniac too.

he has a nasty transgressive personality too

You write like a frustrated single woman in her 40s
Are you a jew per chance?

I love how people who claims «alt-right» are puratiy spiraling over humor. If Jow Forums is to continue to matter and make an impact then this place needs to lighteren up.

white people only have the courage to mock ahmed the dead terrorist

>12 posts attacking sam hyde
>turns out to be a non-white
wew, who would have thought?