Men race mixing is only a problem in situations like the current one we're in (low fertility and high immigration)...

Men race mixing is only a problem in situations like the current one we're in (low fertility and high immigration), but such situations are unnatural. Imperialism is the natural, inevitable, and most beautiful expression of male power and that includes the genetic imperialism of race mixing. Women race mixing is always a problem for the men of their group because women are the possession of the men of the group. The best model for an empire is for the homeland to be relatively racially pure and cut off from immigration from the conquered lands, at least until they are sufficiently bleached. The result will be a world where people have less racial confusion because they will be more similar - but the main drive for this should be a mentality of virility, pride, expansionism, and supremacy. Something like this, at least in a less severe form, will be the inevitable result of white pride and white nationalism, because the will to power will not disappear when we have simply secured out homelands. History suggests that it will only become stronger and lead to imperial activity. Lust for women of other races should not be condemned by white nationalists, but regarded as indicative of an adventurous and lustful disposition that must only be controlled for the time being because we are in a position of weakness.

Attached: 046_1000.jpg (888x1280, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3em6oj7aKYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tfw I don't know if no one's arguing with me because they know I'm right, or because I typed too much, or because Jow Forums is so ideological they think any opinion attacking one of their sacred cows is external subversion.

Attached: 1259837173212342.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Attached: 1290384939304303725.jpg (1393x1021, 236K)

I don't read any of what you just said, OP, but I know I want to fuck some Asian girls.

Attached: 12398473223904343242304224.png (2054x808, 1.05M)

Attached: probably british.jpg (636x340, 33K)

Fuck off.

Attached: 1531377379970.webm (720x720, 2.69M)

There is no problem with men race mixing because a man will always carry his fathers haplogroup/y chromosome. If you have a half black son and he has kids with a with girl, your grandson will be 100% white.

This is 100% wrong.

Holy shit. Illusion broken.

No.

Attached: 152351903913994130.jpg (960x624, 45K)

Attached: 124390580435983049583496894053895.jpg (1480x1026, 302K)

only korean niggers are like that

Just because it's easy to fake being hot for some doesn't mean hot ones dont look like that naturally.

Why do their facial features widen when they show their whole face?

To be fair, the first one looks morphed. Unless she can compress her nose on her own.

All these posts and not a single argument.

Attached: DHPCChUUQAAlvgR.jpg (1200x675, 44K)

The men don't leave permanently. They bring the woman back and start a family at home. Your assumptions are dated by centuries.

Attached: 1239490389048343894332984789.jpg (938x1200, 145K)

All racially foreign entry to the homeland must simply be prohibited and that prohibition must be enforced with punishment for trespassing severe enough to deter further trespassing attempts.

The 14th amendment will never allow such a restriction. What's your plan to repeal the 14th and usher in this policy, while the 19th is still in effect?

Genes of the Y Chromosome don't mix, all male descendants have the same Chromosome with minor mutations, therefore, white.

I have a light skin Latina gf rn. I’m 6’2 and blonde. We both hope our kids look white

Attached: 529F3CAC-9BDE-4B7D-9166-D8AB44CF447C.jpg (940x1410, 271K)

I'm not talking about America. I'm talking about a proud white nation that doesn't exist yet.

>I'm talking about a proud white nation that doesn't exist yet.
Oh, that ethnostate.
Carry on then

Imperialism is beautiful, which is why the colonising of the European world by stronger men is so beautiful.

What do her parents look like?
Jews aren't stronger than Europeans. They're just more cunning and less scrupulous.

You do realize that you’ve lost by now, correct? Your writing comes off as though you are in some position of power and can dictate these type of things, which simply is not the case. Europe is being overrun by immigrants to the point where they will be miniorities in their country in only a couple generations. America has fully shifted consciously now to the point where our national identity is firmly rooted in the notions of racial equality, inclusiveness and “Justice for all”. In fact, it has shifted so far now that anti-white bashing is perfectly acceptable on national television and in movies. If a racial supremacist such as yourself were to take to the political scene in any white majority country, the backlash would be swift and all-encompassing. Trending videos and posts on every internet platform, the news would be talking about it every single day much like they do with Donald Trump.

I suppose you are historically uneducated if you believe in the supremacy of any race, but just know that the white’s time of power is in it’s last days. That is not to say that they won’t take that spot again in the future, but it likely won’t be under the same flags, nations or ideas that it is fostered. Your high minded sentiments are nice to harbor and write about, unfortunately for you they have no basis in reality.

Attached: 50A75A08-EC9C-48AE-898C-3D0D1280D8C5.jpg (284x199, 21K)

>it likely won’t be under the same flags, nations or ideas
He's already pulled the ethnostate card

Space is the only way to get your ethnostate.

Attached: capital tower.png (900x675, 943K)

False. Half of black mom's genotype will be transmitted to the mixed offspring. Sexual chromosome doesn't carry melanin genes nor the brain structural biochemistry genetical informtaion, at least not as importantly as the other genes carried by the 22 other pair of chromosomes.
Have you ever seen male mulattos from a white male/black female couple ? They aren't white caucasoids. They aren't white.

If the mulatto breeds a white female, and she pushes out a male it will be probably whiter than the father, it depend's on mothers genetical background.

I would bet on the sea first.

Her dad is just as light skin as her, but her mom in certain lighting looks darker than her dad

I wrote that race mixing is negative in the current context because we are in a position of weakness currently, but argued that it is not always a negative and can be a positive if we are in a position of strength and nonwhites are barred entry into the racial base of operations. What I'm saying relates to the scenario in which the white nationalist project is victorious. I'm contesting the "ethnonationalism for everyone" attitude currently popular in white nationalism because it's a misunderstanding of the nature of the will to power - because power and masculinity are inherently expansionist. Supreme races such as the Indo-Europeans, Vikings, and Mongols have historically expanded into other territories when they had power and bred with foreign women to the point of producing clear changes to their genetics. It is natural and correct for a supreme race to do this and if there has been any situation where a supreme race's men were as sexually reserved with regards to foreign women as many white nationalist man today are I'd be very surprised. Abos might be exceptions at least with regards to having a very low quantity of mixture, but Abos are practically not even human to begin with.
It's not the only way, but it's a valid way. It may actually be easier to build an earthly empire from space since basically only the chinks could have any chance of attacking us on our home planet or space station.
That doesn't sound too bad. From the description I would think she was barely even mixed with injuns.

>What I'm saying relates to the scenario in which the white nationalist project is victorious.
You should focus on that before you focus on this.

Yeah, I got lucky with her, I found a racist cute Latina gf who wants white babies. Hopefully designer babies will be a thing soon so we can make sure they have desirable traits

Understanding the consequences of instituting white power and dispelling false, quasi-egalitarian notions is in the interest of white nationalists - and since we are an ideological strain concerned with our survival and thriving into the future, it's necessary to think about what that future will look like so we know what exactly we're doing.
Unless you're exaggerating how white she is, I'd say go for it.

Also, I just realized I was describing the plot of Gundam 0079 with the space state.
youtu.be/3em6oj7aKYU

You should just find something irl that makes you happy and forget about all this garbage. I’m a 25 year old white man and I used to so concerned with all these in the past, but I got off websites like Jow Forums and actually the internet in general and it was the best choice I ever made.

There’s an anti-white rhetoric going on all around the internet and you can’t stop it. But when you go outside into the real world you hardly see or hear about it (and this is saying a lot because I live in California of all places).

I don’t know what else to say, except that if you keep spending your precious time on things like this it will tear you apart. Get a hobby, find a girl friend, put your time into a charity... anything is better than this.
Because really there is very little any of us can do on a person to person basis. Even if Donald Trump came out and started supporting this it would still be a long ways off.

Better to just enjoy your life while you still can because our time here on Earth is short

gayest thing ive ever read

You're on Jow Forums right now.
Not necessarily bad advice though.

Gooks are fucking subhuman snaggletoothed panfaces.

Attached: 1531351090209.jpg (2105x784, 274K)

>in situations like the current one
everyday is a current one since 1945
piss off with your excuses for jungle and ricefield fevers

Attached: 10mei 1933 institut für sexualwissenschaft Berlin.jpg (800x634, 279K)