This man was at the top of the FBI and we are supposed to beleive that the FBIs investigation into clinton, trump...

This man was at the top of the FBI and we are supposed to beleive that the FBIs investigation into clinton, trump, and fuckint hell even the user next to you for shitposting, is not biased????????????

Attached: Peter-Strozk-the-traitor.jpg (1200x669, 87K)

FBI status: Totally biased

>we did not include evidence of our bias in our reports
...how come the senators don't say "OFC YOU WOULD NOT SHOW YOU WERE BIASED, THAT IS THE POINT!"...I mean, why so dumb... it's not even like they were being politce- they were calling him a liar and saying he was a shit human being for cheating on his wife.

>mfw Strozk supplying the Right with pictures to use for advertizing

Midterms...gonna be a blood bath.

>man
no real men that I know make faces like this fucker. something is seriously wrong in that brain

How come he's such a cringy faggot?

He is eating and fucking children 100%

The more perverted, crazy, gays on the top, the more easier you can control them. Nothing strange here.

Sztgjrok thinks he's pic related and continues to larp it out, even in front of Congress

Attached: The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg (220x293, 12K)

Attached: strozk.jpg (682x1024, 340K)

He said he wasnt biased right before doing his demon possession dance.

How can you not believe that?

Aren't you feeling sleepy, user?

Attached: 1527234843172.gif (299x224, 1.04M)

He seemed totally composed, professional and objective to me. Understanding of alternative points of view. Seeking to inform and clarify without prejudice or bias. Really think many should use this him as a role model for restoring the lost values of character and integrity.

I agree.

Attached: 1520055222531.jpg (1500x758, 211K)

The FBI investigate terrorists and serial killers. I'm guessing there were one or two they privately said some disparaging things about. It doesn't mean they don't follow the law. They couldn't if they wanted to. This is all a right wing smoke screen because they're scared their orange hero is up to his toupee in this shit.

>we’re supposed to believe Drumpf instead
kys

Yes. This.

Attached: 1527168389065.png (800x600, 193K)

Donlad should nominate peter for the supreme court when Ginsberg keels. If he is unbiased he will have no problem getting in, right?
Also
>during questioning he say on advice of fbi counsel i will not answer that question
>questuon was regarding a very specific number of interviews he conducted as lead agent between when the hrc scandal was announced and when it officially began
>congress says you may not confer with fbi counsel as you are under oath not them. You may confer with your personal consel
>he smirks
>turns back to his counsel, who then turn to fbi counsel and ask the question
>he turns back around
>on advice of my counsel the fbi counsel instructed me to not respond
What a horrific shitshow

Maybe because he actually has something you childfucking leftists never seem to grasp and that is evidence.

it's a scary thought when people like this are supposed to be investigating serious crimes, while they appear to have a demonic possession. drain the demon swamp

>"drumpf"
>current year

Attached: 1515559257568.png (298x320, 133K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-13-00-25-21~01.png (1080x1456, 345K)

How did this retard pass a poly. They hear zero evidence in court but are still used for determining if you can share top secret information. The guy doing the poly must have been unbiased too?? Right?

Completely unbiased. Everything is above board. I'm feeling pretty sleepy.

Attached: 1518741446519.gif (256x256, 1.23M)

>hush little one, adults are busy
kek...a legal adult male wrote this. Its "ummm sweetie" tier

Strozk can have opinions and it does not affect how he does his job -- Supreme Court nominees can not have opinions on anything.

Attached: joker.png (1236x478, 726K)

I don't trust any straight white cis male American who's a Democrat. Seriously wtf?

>embattled
WHAT A BRAVE HERO

Attached: 1525593739141.jpg (1086x1086, 95K)

Polygraphs are complete bullshit, are 50% accurate at best, and over half of people telling the truth will get "inconclusive" or "deception indicated" results. Anyone can manipulate a polygraph without using a thumbtack in the shoe, or any other weird thing like that. Polygraphs are broken up into 3 types of questions, while they measure your heart rate, breathing rate, and sweat production on the hand. The 3 types of questions are relevant, non relevant, and control questions. They will ask you a non relevant question such as, "are the lights in the room on". When you answer yes, they say that they got a baseline for you telling the truth. This is a lie and does not matter. The control questions are things that they expect you to lie on purposefully. For example, they will tell you they cannot hire anyone who has ever told a lie, and then ask you if you've told a lie. When you say no, they measure you're reaction to that question. Finally, they get to the relevant questions, which is the information they really want to know such as, "user, have you stolen anything worth more than $500 USD?". They compare you're reactions to relevant and control questions. So if you can recognize which questions are control questions, you can alter your breathing slightly when you answer, triggering a reaction. You then keep your breathing steady the rest of the time, and your heart rate and sweat will follow. Polygraphs are based on lies to work, that's why they aren't admissable in court.

Attached: 2a02408f01d3af3e9bb5e7f47610428a7e5dad21.jpg (880x660, 129K)

Attached: voterID.png (685x640, 81K)

Agreed. He should be the poster boy for FBI integrity.

If they wanted voting to be accurate and non manipulable

They would have voter ids with a computer counting system that printed tickets for manual counting.

They dont do this on purpose.

Good rundown. They are still used for many who gets a clearance and strozks poly was flagged. Congress was not allowed to question why

he smiles too much for that

nobody believes it

Attached: 4999529A-8BBB-41EE-9D7A-30947F9DEF54.jpg (797x420, 88K)

Politics is a psyop.

>I'm not biased

Attached: lucifer.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

Attached: 76A6A1F0-ABEF-463D-8982-632D2E2FFDDD.jpg (375x375, 42K)

Really want to know what book he reads if he does everything by it

>totally not biased

Attached: 1531424144777.jpg (1024x683, 171K)

How has he reached this age and not learned to pull faces/act like that in public? It was just bizarre. Something I'd expect from a spoilt 15yo girl. Where was this guys father when he was growing up? Strange, effeminate, catty, juvenile and completely self defeating.

That dude is 100% high on adenochrome

Did you see his little buddies behind him it looked worse then a pol meetup holy shit the FBI is horrible. Think about it anons who told us the FBI was based? The media and hollyjew.

>1,000,000 to 0 chance for Trump to win Presidency
FBI satanically possessed logic.