Ok Jow Forums I'm pretty much a normal dude and my country is a pretty traditionalist country by most standards

Ok Jow Forums I'm pretty much a normal dude and my country is a pretty traditionalist country by most standards.
But recently I see this stupid progressive ideas that fucked over the west creeping into the public conscience. What baffles me though is that at this moment 90% of people pushing these dumb ideas seem to be women. Even in my facebook feed, every time some of my friends posts something just a little bit redpilled or conservative, it's always women raging and calling people racists or xenophobes or homophobes or whatever. From what I've observed on my own out of 10 comments that support this whole degeneracy 8-9 come from women. What the fuck is wrong with women, why the hell do they push for this nonsense? Redpill a normie on what the fuck is going on here, this cannot be a coincidence. Are women really that dumb or is something else going on here?

Attached: 1523519315196.jpg (500x699, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
yuki.la/gif/10287932#p10289415
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women feel, men think. its really that simple. that is why we used to have separate rules for them.

>Has a faceberg
Your end is inevitable.

Attached: 44902D77-2EF7-4F92-AF5A-32F8C7BFB45A.jpg (566x479, 97K)

I'm a male who feels plz help

Attached: ACAD02D0-89C0-4F8D-AB69-3F52554F13DB.png (1136x640, 1.08M)

Is that pic real? I want to believe she still signed it, she's one dirty ass kike

Quit smoking weed

Women don't feel, various glands in their body's squeeze out chemicals. which produces physical effects that one can interpret as emotions from an outside perspective.

>women feel, men think. its really that simple. that is why we used to have separate rules for them.

this

Feminine nature is wired to assimilate into whatever is socially dominant rather than think critically. It's how they have survived.

Women do whatever they believe will earn them the most positive feedback. If we'd went back to hardcore catholicism across the western world they'd stop openly sleeping around and would fill churches to the brim.

Women are by nature conformists and follows whatever and whoever sets the rules of discourse and society.

Attached: 3453456.png (641x657, 64K)

They are slaves to their own expectations

They can play pretend so in the end it's useless. When I tell a black girl or Indian girl "I'd like to have you" they know as a.white man they are MINE not the other way around.

Silly rabbits.

Attached: allison-stoke-by-madeleine-takahashi_1.jpg (1200x1800, 317K)

Oh, it's pretty simple. You interact on a social website, and you used a small sample size of women with more extreme beliefs than you as anecdotal evidence to justify your own broad extreme beliefs.

Females are social creatures they imitate what the most Popular opinion there is right now to attract a "normal" mate from that circle, Which the current agenda being pushed is Multi-Culturalist. alot of Males really don't give a fuck what people think about them and are doing their own thing

Liberalism and feminism are society wide shit tests.

What mental masturbation in that tweet.
I'm in disgusted awe what could produce a person such as that. Such apparent self-hatred trying to be sublimated into something she can deem worthy of respect. The core still is rotten, and immediately the fruits are recognized as perverse. What could have happened to this person, why is their mind in such tragic shape?

Have you interacted with these future 'leaders' on campus? They swallow this wholesale.

Mock them it’s the easiest way to deal with uppity women

>DISMANTLE ICE
>REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT
>DACA IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A BORDER WALL
>IMPEACH EVERYONE IN TRUMP’S CABINET, INCLUDING TRUMP, AND BLOCK ALL HIS NOMINATIONS AND APPOINTMENTS
>GET RID OF WHITE PEOPLE, WE’RE REPLACING YOU, YOU DIDN’T EARN THAT
>ALL MEN ARE SEXUAL HARASSERS
>AMERICA SHOULD PAY EVERY COUNTRY’S BILLS
>NO MORE FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>MORE JOBS AND A GOOD ECONOMY IS A BAD THING
>THE USA SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DICTATE TERMS WITH OTHER COUNTRIES
>PEACE WITH NORTH KOREA IS A BAD THING
>PEACE WITH RUSSIA IS A BAD THING
>AMERICA IS INHERENTLY EVIL AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH
>LEAKS FROM HILLARY’S SERVER REQUIRE A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION BUT LEAKS FROM TRUMP ARE A FREE FOR ALL
>CRITICIZING CHRISTIANITY IS RATIONALITY BUT CRITICIZING ISLAM IS A HATE CRIME
>A PARTISAN FBI IS A GOOD THING
>PARTISAN JUDGES ARE A GOOD THING
>THE WHITE WORKING CLASS DON’T HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPINION! THEIR VOTES DON’T MATTER
>PEDOPHILES SHOULD BE RESPECTED
>THE POLICE ARE BAD AND RACIST
>TRUMP IS A RACIST NAZI! THE ETHNOSTATE OF CHINA ARE THE GOOD GUYS!
>IT’S IMPOSSIBLE TO RIG AN ELECTION GET OVER IT TRUMPTARDS, JK THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED BUT WE ONLY FOUND OUT AFTER HILLARY LOST DESPITE STATE OF THE ART SURVEILLANCE TECH
>ACCIDENTALLY USING THE WRONG PRONOUNS IS HATE SPEECH! YOU SHOULD BE PUT IN JAIL
>NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDER PEOPLE IS BIGOTRY! CISGENDERS SHOULD BE FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH TRANSGENDERS!
>YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS TOPICS WE DON’T LIKE BUT WE’RE FREE TO SHIT ALL OVER YOUR BELIEFS WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT!
>THE COUNTRY IS MORE POLARIZED THAN IT’S EVER BEEN BECAUSE OBAMA WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT!
>ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS TRUMP’S FAULT! MEXICO HOLDS NO RESPONSIBILITY
>IF THE USA FAILS IT’S A GOOD THING BECAUSE TRUMP FAILS!
>WE ONLY COOPERATE WHEN IT’S A PRESIDENT WE LIKE!
>TRUMP DIDN’T REALLY WANT TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY HE ONLY DID IT TO GET RICH BUT SIMULTANEOUSLY COLLUDED WITH PUTIN TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY TO HELP RUSSIA

Attached: 48EBC112-24C3-4756-9948-ED3AE3A0AFFE.png (225x225, 14K)

Oh damn, just saw the jizz. That is one hell of a tribute.

>look what I made for you, ScarJo!

I just about never do

I drink a glass or 2 of bourbon or sake on the rocks a couple times a month though just to reflect on life

I also smoke a cigarrette or 2 when it fits the situation

Well, you've expanded this sample size from OP's "people that respond to my friends on facebook" to "these women on campus." Still, it's anecdotal evidence to justify your general beliefs.

women were a mistake.
they vote with their rape fantasies.

Attached: insane woman.jpg (736x1003, 98K)

Attached: C0E5B5BA-FC87-4566-8222-7EE4181E72E6.jpg (750x307, 66K)

>What the fuck is wrong with women,
Women are primarily emotional and therefore easily manipulated.

Bahahaha is this real?

You better fight back and fight back NOW! (((They))) are demoralizing your country, these the first symptoms of demoralization. Fight back while you can.

got more pics of those khazar milkers?

Attached: 1530895666854.png (500x500, 39K)

You have no idea how bad things can be for Hindu nationalists.

Just let Tyrone finally rape your virgin boipucci, fagget

did someone really do that?

you aren't allowed to put hands on women anymore lest you get get assraped by Jamal in prison

>facebook feed
Fucking stopped reading there.
>Had fb since 2007.
>Deleted it in 2012.
My income is higher, my sex life is better. You make the mistake to fall for virtue signalling.
Le capsunarii make pics of houses they don't own in France and Spain, rent an SUV then they come home to tell people how rich they got buy everyone pizza and whiskey, upload that too on social media then go back to the west to rot in a single bedroom apartment they don't even own while breaking their backs for minimum wage.
Do yourself a favor and delete it today it's just noise like the fucking TV soap operas.

Its inevitable. Once women reach a sense of social consciousness they will combat a system that operates from an opposed and therefore necessarily oppressive perspective. Women are acting rationally. We are coming out of a century wherein women had achieved the right to vote, ergo determine their future political and the right to safe and legal abortion, ergo the right to determine their future biologically. Henceforth, all else is a precise balancing act. We progressives are attempting to develop a world that neither implicitly or explicitly inhibits the intellectual or political development of a woman's potential. That is essentially the goal of feminism. This is how you create equality in real terms.

In every country it goes the same way. Always be vigilant. And never follow those women for pussy. Shame them.

Really? I always thought India hadn't been culturally fucked by (((western))) degeneracy yet.

>ergo
>ergo again
Confirmed larp. High IQ progressives (excuse the plepnasm) do not have such an abysmal vocabulary.

just wait until men follow along because they think it will get them laid

It is social media, specially those in which your whole name and life is exposed

I watch some females who use a lot fackbuck change their behaviour to sjw/thot/feminist ...

Destroy fackbuck

OP watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Here are a few reasons.

Women will flood their home countries with young healthy men to increase competition for their vagina. In a natural setting, only 20% of men are chosen by 100% of the women for mating. By flooding the pool of potential mates, that 20% expands.

Flooding the mating market with men also raises the value of their own vagina.

Women are biologically adapted to mate with men from outside their group. This is because for countless generations, women that were able to adapt to a new conquering tribe, rather than dying with their men, survived and reproduced. We are all descended from women who preferred to fuck conquerors.

Women also want to shit test men. Despite what they say, women want to be dominated by their men. It is natures order. Women will push against this and demand equality as a way of seeing if their men are "man enough" to put them in their place. If the men are not, they will invite in hordes of masculine men who will put them in their place.

There are other reasons as well. Hyperemotionalism, as you mentioned. Women want to be mothers to the world, especially those older feminists without children and who have plenty of time.

Many of these older feminists are marriageable. They bring in foreign men and offer them economic shelter etc. then end up fucking them.

Women are more religious then men. (Although when men become religious they excel at it as with all things). Churches etc. have long been dominated by pious women in the pews. Today religion has been replaced by SJW radicalism.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 13K)

jesus

Well said,

This is a blackpill for sure. But due to evolutionary psychology, women have evolved to be sexually attracted to their conquerors.
For millenia, if Tribe A conquers Tribe B, Tribe B men will all be killed and Tribe B women integrated as wives or slaves as long as they didn't cause too much trouble. For women, the evolutionarily successful strategy is to have sex with your conqueror or captor and love him. Women are completely enamored of locally dominant power.
This is why women frequently suffer ""Stockholm syndrome"" when kidnapped, it isn't a defect at all but their natural love of power. See Jaycee Dugard
This is why women tend to have no political beliefs other than what the current establishment is or whatever their boyfriend has.
Women should never be trusted in leadership positions since they have no skin in the game, they actively want their country to be invaded by a stronger enemy. Women have no deep investment in beliefs or a war or a country, no loyalty because on some level they know that even if they lose, they will be spared. If men lose, they die.

Attached: fight-women_2520457b.jpg (620x382, 49K)

Please Jesus tell me OP's pic is real.

Tricky Rickie has accomplished feats no other manlet could ever dream of

yuki.la/gif/10287932#p10289415

This. The enemies of the West push their propaganda on women by manipulating their feelings. We, right-wingers, have genetics, statistics, theology, biology, history - all the branches of science point towards our views. People who are more involved with science, if they are sincere, understand this, and are more likely to be right-wing. This also works for high-IQ people, IQ means the ability to see patterns, this is important for scientific understanding. Picrel - smartest man on Earth, ~200 IQ, redpilled on nogs and mass migration.
Evolution shaped the gender differences. Women had to be feeling and empathetic to care for children, men had to be thinking and logical to be proper hunters. As I said, the right wing is the side that is backed by logic. That's why the enemies of the West use everything to keep people away from analyzing issues rationally, with true data. The opposite is the emotional approach. Women are generally more emotional, so they're more likely to fall for the lies.

Attached: DhaoOT6UwAAj9Ot (1).jpg (500x802, 124K)