America was a mistake

Attached: 1531621462359.jpg (848x1080, 179K)

it just proves what a weak and cucked nation you are

[clutches pearls in brittish]

>O-OH NO, WHY DOESN'T ANYONE TAKE US SERIOUSLY
Pfffff.

>year 2018
>giving a shit about britain and their opinions

Attached: 1336299.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

>Commies pretend to give a shit about their monarch.

Nuke Britain.

Just proves our animosity for Britain was justified all along and a good natural instinct. I attribute this to the massive Irish and German influx that largely populates the nation pushing the Anglos into obscurity as an ethnic group here. The Eternal Anglo with all his anger then decided the only way of self-preservation was to unify with the Demiurgic Jewish forces to counter his inferiority complex.

Fuck your crown and the horse it came on. Locke is burning in a fiery pit of semen and excrement in hell.

WOMP (x2)

>all this butthurt this past week
president meme has my vote for 2020. gonna show up 1st in line with my MAGA hat and everything.

Attached: 1530136017590.jpg (406x397, 11K)

Exshmactly

Would they have been cool with it if he finger blasted some kid while sitting in the chair?

>was a mistake

Implying you had any say in the matter

This

Attached: 1505013613057.gif (500x500, 397K)

ellipses is three periods you dumb fucks

MUH CHAIR

Churchill would have loved Trump and everyone knows it. He would have hated the muslim invasion of his country. The UK is lost.

>Trump has two scoops of icecream
controversy

>Trump sits in a chair
controversy

I love this fucking timeline.

How is it like to have a muslim mayor in your largest city?

Attached: britain why.png (500x441, 87K)

W O M P
O
M
P

Please do.

Absolute Chad

Can't wait to vote for him again in 2020

Attached: 1465016829756.jpg (720x720, 57K)

It's even better when people will actually cry and scream in the streets thinking he's homophobic for example when he LITERALLY SAID IN HIS NOMINATION SPEECH that we was going to restrict muslim travel to protect gays.

>i will work with the devil vs the nazis
nah

You know he farted on it

And when some illiterate screaming nigger from the darkest hell of Africa takes a dump in that chair a couple weeks from now it'll be heralded as the greatest moment in Britain's history.

The Daily mirror is a shitty faux left wing rag for the plebs.

>ellipses are
>an ellipsis is
you dumb fuck
but yeah, fuck Bongistan

You knew the USA was a the trouble maker child

>and that's a good thing!

>mean while Muhammad and pals are sodomizing there sixth Mary this day laughing about how they have the same name