JUST

JUST

Attached: 7464A7D6-A84C-469F-BAE9-4442B14A1E14.jpg (1242x1012, 367K)

Islamist fuck

>amazing diversity

white coach, white staff, white captain/keeper, 2 white starting players, 8 black starting players, all? black reserve roster

my god in my country they are using france victory to say muh immigration is good we need to keep bringing thousands of haitians

kikemods are deleting threads about the victory of africa

Attached: 1530055204090.jpg (827x492, 150K)

>haha suck it racists
has anyone genuinely called the athletic ability of niggers into question? the problem is all the raping, murdering, and stealing

>well-deserved
in what fucking universe

If only these people had as much national pride in their country and culture as they do in their sportsball team..... In fact, why are they even cheering for a team, their home team, if they are against teams? No borders = no teams. Players should just all get along and join one big team, right? Fans and players will enjoy that...

I'd rather lose than win with a team full of niggers

>Haitans
I feel bad for you. They're some of the worst immigrants. In Florida they're violent as fuck and are always involved in the cocaine trade.

>share shower room with a nigger
>be a winner
Pick one

Still needed a few whites like Grietzmann to win. That's why no team from an African country has ever made it past the quarterfinals.

If I could exchange a stupid cup to have my country back...

>If I could exchange a stupid cup to have my country back...
Too late. Macron needs his Africans to win a shiny cup.

>we need immigrants so we can win the football games!

You're right, all the wh*tes lose when they stand in the shower with POWERFUL BLACK AFRICANS and behold the BIG BLACK COCK that dwarfs their tiny pathetic wh*te penises, and they know African kings will be impregnating their women.

Yeah we knew this would happen. Why we all wanted Croatia to win. They will propagandize this shit for literally a year straight.

you didn't even qualify
>Still needed a few whites like Grietzmann to win. That's why no team from an African country has ever made it past the quarterfinals.
this

I used to be really upset by what happened at the Bataclan. Now I'm like meh

Hello Turkroach.

Attached: Turkroach_49cc90_5943210.jpg (434x412, 34K)

God you deserve to be shot and killed.

Sports are cancer

>Rape, Murder, Terrorist attacks, Children dead in the streets and communities changing forever into unsafe places is okay because we won the football

No one has explained why exactly "diversity" makes them win.

If by diversity they mean "black", then maybe; Africans run faster. Is that what they are claiming? We need to import millions of African immigrants because they run faster?

Hello there!
It seems you've made a bit of a mistake when creating your thread, but don't worry; this is a friendly community and we're always happy to help clear these things right up! It appears as though you've used a screenshot of a post on social media to create your thread, but you forgot to accompany it with a link to the post itself! Oops! It's best etiquette to immediately archive important posts, but at the very least you should always post the original link with your screenshot. This gives more legitimacy to your thread, increases the likelihood of others archiving the post, and it also helps isolate doctored screenshots that might trick others into replying as though they're real! Wins all around!
Now, theres no need to thank me. I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture and improve the quality of the board for everyone!

I noticed that too, they are deleting them all, not even moving to Jow Forums

Attached: 1531480351071.jpg (400x533, 48K)

The black man's dream: get paid millions due to your endurance and running speed

Why does Americans care so much about "diversity"?

Why does Norway be gay?

jewish brainwashing