Was he ourguy?

Was he ourguy?

Attached: IMG_4040.jpg (1080x1440, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H3er7IZLRek
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ4qAYsLN74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh that's right this board is full of blue pilled niggers

He was half jewish; He made eyes eyes wide shut.

I can relate to him. He’s a self hating Jew just like how I’m a self hating mutt.
Also he was Redpilled on the rothchilds. Some of those creepy ass photos of their parties in the 70s looks exactly like something out of the Shinning.

His last 2 movies:

Full Metal Jacket
Eyes Wide Shut

FMJEWS

Free Masonic JEWS

He faked the moonlandings

youtu.be/H3er7IZLRek

Attached: movie moon.jpg (417x318, 22K)

Very much so.
People who he trusted and spoke to privately noted his admiration of hitler plenty of times.

He claimed he was a misunderstood and brilliant man despite his darker nature.
Even liberals can't argue Hitler was a great leader even if it was for the wrong team.

Just like you can admire the Viking despite them being ruthless rapists or British colonists in africa/india/canada/NZ/AUS/ect

eyes wide shut which holds great insight to the luciferian degenerate elite
what's your point

kubrick was black pilled and all his movies contain hidden knowledge
absolutely based

he was. definitely redpilled.
also I generally dislike the two-hour film as a medium but I like all his movies

Looks like you're right.

No they look like something out of Eyes Wide Shut, because the film is about them.

only jew i can say i respect

Fuck yeah he was. Told it all in his two masterpieces. The shining (pic related) and eyes wide shut.

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-151034.jpg (1797x884, 663K)

yeah, he was. self hating jew. liked hitler. probably redpilled on the holohoax. knew about global pedo satanic sex elites.

i might add: avoided flying in planes for the latter half of his life. probably knew (((they))) were coming after him, as they did just before he released eyes wide shut.

What is that place on the left?

They killed him for a reason.

somebody with a LIFETIME in the media? a lifetime in movies? YOURE JOKING THAT HE HAS JEWISH TIES. i hate when people bring up the jewish alex jones shit either, while they do have a point, lets see you try being in media for 20+ fucking years and not have a jew on dial, or a jew connection. grow up if you are this autistic. think of the career. its (((their))) game

I think an overhead view of the shining hotel

>all the conspiratards ITT

take your pills of KYS tinfols

do you believe he was killed for making eyes wide shut or nah, what was that shit i used to read 10 years ago? conspiracy that they killed him or something

"Never, ever go near power. Don't become friends with anyone who has real power. It's dangerous." - Stanley Kubrick

I think he had a grudge against them.

>Although he only received average grades, Kubrick displayed a keen interest in literature, photography, and film from a young age, and taught himself all aspects of film production and directing after graduating from high school.

Absolutely based as fuck

Stanley Kubrick was Bobby Fischer on steroids.

Attached: image.jpg (713x1024, 417K)

Watching this video of his daughter defending him... he was more /our guy than he was not ourguy.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ4qAYsLN74

t. sniveling Jewish rat

Attached: image.jpg (1536x2048, 1.64M)

Fact: his best movie is Barry Lyndon.

Attached: barry-lyndon-ryan-o-neal.jpg (1256x782, 96K)

Pavarotti was the best tenor in the world, he is our guy

Attached: 1531501807481.jpg (741x649, 158K)

what is it about?

Fugg i wish, pretty intense life compared to mine, being 40h/week in a cubicle

Attached: 1511377218935.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Don't forget his thirty minute documentary about niggers hidden at the beginning of 2001.

No, but he did his thing and didn't follow the stream.

Only dead fish follow the stream.

I'm a retard at first glance it thought you said: was it about you....
so:
In the Eighteenth Century, in a small village in Ireland, Redmond Barry is a young farm boy in love with his cousin Nora Brady. When Nora gets engaged to the British Captain John Quin, Barry challenges him to a duel of pistols. He wins and escapes to Dublin but is robbed on the road. Without an alternative, Barry joins the British Army to fight in the Seven Years War. He deserts and is forced to join the Prussian Army where he saves the life of his captain and becomes his protégé and spy of the Irish gambler Chevalier de Balibari. He helps Chevalier and becomes his associate until he decides to marry the wealthy Lady Lyndon. They move to England and Barry, in his obsession of nobility, dissipates her fortune and makes a dangerous and revengeful enemy.

>someone doesn't like tinfoilniggers praising a dead boomer jew

>Must be a jew

Newfags GTFO

YES

thanks for the quick rundown. ill have to give it a watch

Attached: 1502325906990.gif (366x281, 1.73M)

I think so

Attached: ews.jpg (125x123, 2K)

>kerdasi amaq

So they killed him because he made Eyes Wide Shut?