Brit/pol/ - Nicky Romero Edition Part 5

>42% of people in NI want a united Ireland
thejournal.ie/united-ireland-poll-3-4059433-Jun2018/
>#FreeTommy: Antifa Counter March Confronts DFLA
youtube.com/watch?v=jGXW7aXEHXk

>Jeremy Corbyn says May should step aside and let HIM negotiate Brexit deal
express.co.uk/news/politics/988809/brexit-news-jeremy-corbyn-donald-trump-theresa-may-uk-latest

>Win the ball used in England’s semi-final against Croatia and you’ll own a piece of World Cup history
thesun.co.uk/competitions/6780357/world-cup-competition/

>David Attenborough launches Boaty McBoatface into the Mersey
metro.co.uk/2018/07/14/david-attenborough-launches-boaty-mcboatface-mersey-7716809/

> ISIS supporter who called for attack on Prince George is jailed
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5951007/ISIS-supporter-called-attack-Prince-George-jailed.html

>Searches related to domestic violence spiked during both World Cup semi-finals
newstatesman.com/politics/sport/2018/07/searches-related-domestic-violence-spiked-during-both-world-cup-semi-finals

>Trump said May's Brexit plan would kill off US trade deal because he failed to fully understand it, claims Liam Fox
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/trump-liam-fox-brexit-chequers-trade-deal-theresa-may-a8447036.html

>Donald Trump: US-UK trade deal 'absolutely possible'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44821976

>Thousands joined Trump protest as US leader played golf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44829539

>Teen dies in 70ft Magaluf balcony fall
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-44832360

>Gerry Adams calls on home attackers to meet him
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44832948

>Toddler dies after van crash on parkland in Birmingham
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-44832009

Attached: nicky.jpg (800x450, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrVC5dm5fFc
youtube.com/watch?v=777kGx7-qLw
institute.global/news/the-inbetweener-brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=Iedz_x6Hlhw
youtube.com/watch?v=_qETYenbPNg
youtu.be/2eBZqmL8ehg
youtube.com/watch?v=wvAnQqVJ3XQ
twitter.com/PeoplesMomentum/status/1018424382493003776
twitter.com/TfLBusAlerts/status/1018550685091160071
youtube.com/watch?v=Kuw8YjSbKd4
twitter.com/AudreyRN_/status/1018555727927959552
youtube.com/watch?v=dLp-JgswVb4
youtu.be/o-5RAiyeZc4?t=1m38s
youtube.com/watch?v=qCJr2R-3cXI
youtube.com/watch?v=mL2Bgj-za5k
youtube.com/watch?v=xLCc5QTHH_I
youtube.com/watch?v=zSjglHr3Qno
youtube.com/watch?v=hMu7XUc9OcI
youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE
youtube.com/watch?v=SG2d0SB2Y4s
youtube.com/watch?v=IDbMluwpHZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v7RaVSAs-98
youtu.be/_G4T1i6ztiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP LISTENING TO SHIT MUSIC

Attached: scruton.jpg (220x220, 42K)

>he wants to contain it
WHY ?

Attached: 1w.jpg (361x250, 20K)

fucking tune this lad

youtube.com/watch?v=KrVC5dm5fFc

youtube.com/watch?v=777kGx7-qLw

>Not confident enough in his own taste to post it
Many such cases. SAD!

Start joining UKIP

Tony Blair is completely right about Brexit.

institute.global/news/the-inbetweener-brexit

youtube.com/watch?v=Iedz_x6Hlhw

Attached: lush.gif (400x250, 1.34M)

Lush

dogshit

>Listening to bad music would be the worst hell to me, and I must be in it.
THATS RIGHT YOU LITTLE WEAKLING
THIS MUSIC IS SPECIFICALLY MADE TO WEED OUT LITTLE PUNK FAGGOTS LIKE YOU FROM THE REAL MEN. YOU HEAR A DISTORTED GUITAR RIFF OR A BLAST BEAT OR A GROWLED VOCAL AND YOU RUN OFF SUCKING YOUR THUMB AND CRYING FOR YOU MUMMY. YOUR LITTLE PEA BRAIN GETS OVERWHELMED BY COMPLEXITY AND YOUR ONLY INSTINCT IS TO WHINE AND CRY.
TRY THIS YOU WHIMPERING PUSSY FAGGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=_qETYenbPNg

Attached: 1524502103013.jpg (650x975, 174K)

youtu.be/2eBZqmL8ehg

Attached: big_1447962198_image.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

the fucking state of you.

Attached: 1530543129917.png (285x337, 195K)

You don't know what good music is. It's alien to you. You post your filler music for fucking idiots if it makes you happy, so be it. Oh no! A big bad distortion pedal! Oh no I must be scared and pea brained! Oh no! Growled vocal! Wow! How menacing and frightening!

Die in a house fire cunt

>be last night
>tell myself I'll binge only on Saturdays
>binge on junk food and immediately (physically) feel like shit and realise I should stop having junk food at all
>wake up at 10 am today
>go to gym
>went in to central London
>extremely hot and sunny day
>saw my reflection in a bus and realised that I'm so ugly, even going outside to feel like less of a loser may be an awful deluded farce on my part
>walked around outside while feeling sad about life
>had coffee but cut it short to go home and watch tennis
>had One Last Binge while watching tennis then football
>Wimbledon and the world cup are over: have nothing to occupy my time next week; no excuse for postponing life
>will read for the rest of the evening; don't plan on going to work tomorrow

I feel like life is passing me by. I have wasted so much free time in the past 3 years. I feel like browsing the internet is my default mode. Reading books is not very fulfilling anymore: it is a consumercuck activity.

Attached: 1389452357331.jpg (400x380, 25K)

Okay last one
youtube.com/watch?v=wvAnQqVJ3XQ

Attached: varg till i die.jpg (493x599, 49K)

>I fully accept the Prime Minister is putting forward the Government White Paper as a well-intentioned attempt to do Brexit

Stopped reading there.

fuck off back to paki land you paki

>not listening to obscure down-tempo rhythmic electronic and instrumental music with strange foreign language vocals

>varg holding a cat
>now makes videos about killing cats

ironic

This guy is a fucking retarded, boomer hack. Don't post him again.

Why are these Bolsheviks in a church?

twitter.com/PeoplesMomentum/status/1018424382493003776

I'm not sure it is. It may be a chapel in a manor.

I love those that know not how to live except as down-goers, for they are the over-goers.

I love the great despisers, because they are the great adorers, and arrows of longing for the other shore.

I love those who do not first seek a reason beyond the stars for going down and being sacrifices, but sacrifice themselves to the earth, that the earth of the Superman may hereafter arrive.

I love him who liveth in order to know, and seeketh to know in order that the Superman may hereafter live. Thus seeketh he his own down-going.

I love him who laboureth and inventeth, that he may build the house for the Superman, and prepare for him earth, animal, and plant: for thus seeketh he his own down-going.

I love him who maketh his virtue his inclination and destiny: thus, for the sake of his virtue, he is willing to live on, or live no more.

I love him who desireth not too many virtues. One virtue is more of a virtue than two, because it is more of a knot for one’s destiny to cling to.

I love him whose soul is lavish, who wanteth no thanks and doth not give back: for he always bestoweth, and desireth not to keep for himself.

I love him who is ashamed when the dice fall in his favour, and who then asketh: “Am I a dishonest player?”—for he is willing to succumb.

I love him who scattereth golden words in advance of his deeds, and always doeth more than he promiseth: for he seeketh his own down-going.

I love him who justifieth the future ones, and redeemeth the past ones: for he is willing to succumb through the present ones.

I love him whose soul is deep even in the wounding, and may succumb through a small matter: thus goeth he willingly over the bridge.

I love him whose soul is so overfull that he forgetteth himself, and all things are in him: thus all things become his down-going.

I love him who is of a free spirit and a free heart: thus is his head only the bowels of his heart; his heart, however, causeth his down-going.

What did he mean by this?

Because Christians love sucking black cock ?

fail links

>don't plan on going to work tomorrow
Sorry but not going to work because i don't feel like it is not an option in this country, unless your're a turd skin. Please leave these isles.

didn't I bully you enough this morning?

twitter.com/TfLBusAlerts/status/1018550685091160071

REEE

aye, only true patriots listen to british adopted german music

youtube.com/watch?v=Kuw8YjSbKd4

>i-its what churchill would have wanted

Attached: 1528821821415.jpg (251x242, 20K)

Well imagine my shock

twitter.com/AudreyRN_/status/1018555727927959552

I have a job that miraculously requires almost no work or time at the office

Handel is honorary Brit

YOU TYPE LIKE SUCH A FUCKING AUTIST ITS UNREAL
YEAH THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY WHO IS RIPPING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IN ALL CAPS YOU AUTISTIC BRAINLET FAGGOT
I LISTEN TO MANY GENRES OF MUSIC, JAZZ, PROGRESSIVE ROCK, CLASSICAL, METAL, ELECTRONIC, THE LIST GOES ON...
ONLY A BRAINLET WOULD DISREGARD AND SHUN AN ENTIRE GENRE OF MUSIC BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO DUMB TO PROCESS IT
STILL LAUGHING THAT YOU CALL IT FILLER MUSIC AND THEN ACT LIKE HELLA IS SOME SHINING BEACON OF MUSICAL CREATIVITY WHEN ITS JUST TWO GUYS DICKING AROUND MAKING SOME FAIRLY INTERESTING NOISES IN THE PROCESS
youtube.com/watch?v=dLp-JgswVb4

Just watched a bit of The Voice on ITV, and the judges were obsessing over this 10 year old Indian kid dressed in Indian garb. His singing was pretty stranded, but they literally jumped on stage and were saying how great it is to absorb different cultures like a sponge, it's how we're able to do what we do.

Attached: 1530034664994.jpg (577x658, 87K)

"It's not just music. Jungle is the abstract diagram of planetary inhuman becoming. Dread out of control. A post-spectacular immersive tactility that no humanist vision can put you in touch with. Smiling Californian cyberoptimism is as grotesquely archaic as scowling aryan Europessimism."

Basically, lol get fucked grandpa, JUNGLE MUSIC is the future. If you're not an Accelerationist working on receiving the blessing of inter-dimensional schizophrenia to bring you to a state of transhumanism, you're a sad sack of meatbag shit that's going to go extinct in the technoswarm.
youtu.be/o-5RAiyeZc4?t=1m38s

PURPLE SURGE

youtube.com/watch?v=qCJr2R-3cXI

Attached: purple surge.png (577x851, 386K)

Based schizophrenic transhuman accelerationism poster

>he believes in genres

Attached: 25332523532.png (349x376, 275K)

JUNGLE IS MASSIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=mL2Bgj-za5k

>honorary
kys

You're an embarrassment

Churchill fell for the
>we'll all be speaking German meme.
>join the war, let's get stuck in.

Attached: 2.gif (480x360, 3.33M)

THEY ARE NOT HARD LINES BUT VENN DIAGRAM CIRCLES

intredsting. Think i might join UKIP. This will terrify the CCHQ.

Stop pretending to be the accelerationist pill poster, he doesn't listen to Jungle that's for fucking sure
He's larping

youtube.com/watch?v=xLCc5QTHH_I

Explain, mentalist

Eddie how’s the boat coming along you fucking northern mutant

Attached: 6F6EC902-432F-41F2-8D2A-A4DD40123965.jpg (782x835, 136K)

YOU'RE AN AUTISTIC PUSSY BOY WHO DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING ESPECIALLY NOT MUSIC
youtube.com/watch?v=zSjglHr3Qno

Fancy a bum?

Attached: bos.png (256x256, 67K)

wait... honorary is correct?
well fuck me sideways

There's only one person on this entire board who talks about accelerationism and that is me.
>he doesn't listen to Jungle
I do when I'm trying to lose myself, actually. I experimented with sensory deprivation in December, locking myself into a dark room during the winter semester for few days with nothing to eat, blindfolding myself and putting in ear buds - then, after what my watch said was 70 hours later, I immediately subjected myself to a pre selected Dark Jungle mix while taking poppers and self flagellating.

But most of the time I just listen to dungeon synth, Tuur, or ambient house.

Yes, same with humorous and glamorous.

I've learnt something today.
Eddie finally BTFO

you lose

I thought that was where you were going. Similar thing with Truly too, I always thought it was Truely. Probably should be.

still have my reserve point

>being British
>an honorary position
pick one

>actually caring what people do in their spare time

t. incel freak

No, you're a newfag

Ffs tempted to fuck that fat chick again

Moron

i'm so much better than you all

wtf is going on here

It is if you aren't British, like Handel. Ya twit.

why would anyone want to be British?

Attached: 1528461862770.jpg (361x403, 19K)

>Handel
>Contemporary

thats england and wales, not britain

eddie's been having a mental breakdown ever since he got relegated tbqh

>he doesn't know Scotland is a shit haircut
paki detected

>He's never done DMT
Utter state

POZZED HIPSTER BRAINLET
youtube.com/watch?v=hMu7XUc9OcI

Any ddo matched betting? Even if I just use one of those paid services for one month and take advantage of all the sign up bonuses?

*Is it worth it if i do it for the one month

You have shit taste, stop replying to me and go listen to some greasy fat faggot EXTREME metal from the EXTREME metal """"""scene"""""" right? Lol all of those gimps are pretending.They're so metal and EXTREME, but do be careful.. they crack if you apply just a bit of pressure

>Anyone just become a Jew? Convert? Why not? I mean, everything I do benefits them in a direct way. Why don't I just convert?

i dont think im ready to meet the dmt aliens

youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE

Attached: wake up son.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Picture an EXTREME metal singer from the EXTREME metal """""""""scene"""""""""" practising his scariest growly voice in the mirror, just after taking his recylcing out

Ooooo EXTREME! It's all pretend you fanny, and I only play for real

Nig gonna nog.

But not before he grows his hair out and doesn't wash it! Can't be looking out of place now can we? It's part of the uniform isn't it? Wow! so EXTREME

what's the best city and why is it Leeds ?

Attached: LeedsTownHall.jpg (480x310, 44K)

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
YOU WOULD LITERALLY HAVE A PANIC ATTACK IF SOMEONE FROM A METAL BAND CONFRONTED YOU ON BEING A HIPSTER PUSSY
YOU COULDN'T EVEN LOOK THEM IN THE EYE WITHOUT CRYING
youtube.com/watch?v=SG2d0SB2Y4s

Attached: B1SaX5r.jpg (681x672, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IDbMluwpHZQ

0:35

meme merchant, this is very important - have you had sex?

It is if you arent semi retarded.
Can be expensive otherwise

no he hasnt he didn't even post a pic of that girlie or himself that he was supposed to me meeting yonks ago

he's a cand, a bounder and a charlatan, don't trust him

Nah missus is on the blob

Attached: 403A8E86-F593-454B-BD70-58F0437E3F9B.jpg (709x595, 169K)

I've fought with several EXTREME metal retards before, unironically. Met some in a chip shop some years ago and got into a fight over a similar conversation as this one as the pub they were playing at was opposite. Said pretty much exactly as I have to you, and yeah they're proper EXTREME metal, but no so much when they've had their teeth kicked in though. The big scary growly voice goes away and they start talking in upper middle class accents all of a sudden. Weird? No? What is it then? It's EXTREME!

CRITICISING PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE MASCULINE THAN YOU WON'T GET YOU PUSSY YOU SKINNY SKARF WEARING HIPSTER NU MALE
IF YOU SAW THIS GUY WALKING UP TO YOU YOU WOULD INSTINCTIVELY LOOK AT THE FLOOR BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE INFERIOR
youtube.com/watch?v=v7RaVSAs-98

Attached: Peter-Steele-Catholic.jpg (495x700, 58K)

did a metal head shag your mum or something?

I shagged yours

youtu.be/_G4T1i6ztiA

FUCKING HILARIOUS LARP
YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN A FIGHT, ONLY HAD YOUR ASS KICKED BY CHAD

You don't look like that though, do you? Lol fucking idiot
No I just don't like shit music, it personally offends me. Moreso than a rapist

I agree with you, what music do you like?

going there tomorrow to destroy a tattoo'd thot. What is there to do there?