Why don't people just fight back when they get attacked by a dog...

Why don't people just fight back when they get attacked by a dog? They just sit there like "oh no it has my arm! It has my arm, somebody save me from it!"

Just fuck the dog up.

Attached: pit-bull.jpg (2048x1536, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2764971/Woman-saves-pet-pooch-beach-brawl-inserting-finger-attacking-dogs-bottom.html
stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/news/76170184/dog-attack-victim-saved-by-unusual-tactic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Many people never had a dog and don't know how to react.

Protip, go for the eyes

Who would want to hurt this cute doggo

Attached: sniffffff.png (736x960, 1.48M)

Why don't you piss off a pit bull guard dog unarmed and find out.

"just fuck the dog up"
fucking lol
obvious basement dweller

Because dogs aren't like Canadians. One bitch slap isn't enough.

if you punch him he will just get more mad
all you can do is pepperspray his ass so he backs off
stabbing him somewhere beside the head will just make him go batshit crazy on your ass

Attached: 1521207651312.gif (294x273, 2.36M)

actually if you stick your finger up their butt they stop biting

this is why you should always carry a pocket knife on you

it's virtually weightless (you can't tell it's there), and it protects you under a variety of circumstances

Attached: img-benchmade-710-01.jpg (640x314, 21K)

I fucking hate all dogs. Yes.. this means your shit eating lab you call the doggo.. it better not cross my path.

>flag
unless you're lucky to get to his heart,I doubt it will do much

hell yeah dog hate thread

fuck pitbulls and staffies

Attached: HmNkYdZ82qj7v8RODgQV0MLbFqv6dhhgrwVF3TrOQcg.png (584x500, 16K)

Attached: 1527804150345.png (1618x730, 92K)

>t. Jyrone McWashington
all non whites hate dogs
which makes you

Combat dogs bite you and their jaw fucking locks. It then hangs there like a deadweight attached to about 50 knives slicing into you.

Attached: 1531518313528.jpg (900x900, 92K)

t. nigger

Attached: ProtectivePitbull.jpg (696x433, 120K)

You won't do shit, fatso. You'd have to go outside first to see another persons dog.

owning a pitbull automatically makes your a terrible person

Attached: O76t8Pe.jpg (1125x1106, 181K)

Please learn from Australia before attempting to shitpost again

>Just fuck the dog up
with my huge sharp teeth & massive steel crushing jaw ?

>unless you're lucky to get to his heart,I doubt it will do much

stabbing a dog in the face multiple times should be able to do something

i see them sometimes run in front of my car :)

I think people just don;t know how to react. I've gotten in fights with dogs since I was a kid. I've always had dogs so I know how to handle them, regardless of size. Sure some dogs will do more damage, but the basic premise is the same. Hold on to them tight, sit on them, if you really are in danger you mercilessly put your weight onto their body and neck. I nearly killed a pitbull that attacked me once by just driving all my weight into my knee and into the dogs neck. It had a hold of my hand. Sure it hurt, but I survived.

This. What most people don't know is that dog teeth curve backwards, so when they tug the teeth dig in to your flesh. If you just cram whatever part of you they have in your mouth further in, the teeth don't go in nearly as for, maybe even not at all. This forces the dogs mouth open and they have the sensation of choking, so they try to spit you out, and then they don't want to bite you.

Source: Personal experience.

poke out the beasts eyes.. it will wander blind and then you can deliver deathblows.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2764971/Woman-saves-pet-pooch-beach-brawl-inserting-finger-attacking-dogs-bottom.html

stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/news/76170184/dog-attack-victim-saved-by-unusual-tactic
it really works

if it's a combat dog or one of those p*tbulls,it will just make him maul you more
unless you stab like some downie without feeling pain and withstanding the force he puts on you,you may get lucky when he bleeds out
that shit wont pierce his skull

Attached: 1518506860931.jpg (1680x1050, 575K)

pussy

slam it into the ground, gouge its eyes out, finger its arse and claw inside its rectum

wow
I'm amazed

Attached: 1521633956950.jpg (817x1024, 106K)

Wanting to hurt a dog is not normal, in fact id extend this to pretty much any animal. Going out of your way to harm living beings is generally a bad thing

That said, if a put bull ever attacked me, i would LOVE to kill it. Brutally. Id choke the thing out and not let go until its body went limp in my arms. These things are not normal animals, they are bred to do damage and harm (if not kill) others.
I love watching pitbulls get justice served back to them.

>checks flag
>just fuck the dog

Attached: AF2C9DBC-7102-46F8-9068-E2C4FCB94497.jpg (1024x640, 81K)

He cute

Attached: Nermal & Bu1.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

>that shit won't pierce his skull
it's not meant to, it's meant to be an upgrade to the poking their eyes out solution

If you have a knife in hand and lose a fight to a dog than you are basically a retard who deserved it. Stabbing anything a few times will make it lose. Unless the dogs got a gun, a couple well placed stabs to it's gut and ribs and it's over.

Dogs move really fast. Haven't you ever thrown a ball or Frisbee for a dog? They can move fast as hell, they have fast reflexes. They could probably dodge a human punch/kick.

Most people do fight/squirm/try to get away when a dog attacks them, that's why I don't get why the police are allowed to sic dogs on people. Ever see a video of some fat faggot cop siccing a dog on someone? The dog starts biting the person and the fat idiot cop yells, "QUIT RESISTING." Like it's humanly possible to just sit still while a dog is biting the fuck out of you lol.

I think the police should be banned from using dogs as weapons, but gay ass fucking right-wingers give the police too much power.

kek

Attached: 1530472738227.jpg (960x912, 173K)

sniffy doggo

Former military K9 fag here. People panic due to the overwhelming pain that is initially inflicted. Even with a strong bite shield on dogs can pierce through and the amount of pressure is immense.
A lot of people try to run and usually trip in their paniced state. If you try and stand your ground, good luck, that's 90lbs of solid muscle with a ton of momentum punching you in the chest.
The best defense is to gain the top position, get on top of the dog and use both forearms on its neck to pin it down. Once that's accomplished put a knee in its chest/stomach to subdue it.