Why are Western men shunning marriage and long-term relationships?

And what can be done about it? It's clearly wreaking havoc on our societies and making Western women miserable.

Attached: jtb0a93o54a11.jpg (640x757, 84K)

No incentive to, the sexual revolution was a mistake.

Why are they slut shaming men?

This but they’ll never accept that

Oh jee I wonder why.........you have to be brain dead to still be asking this question in 2018.

This.

There are plenty of reasons not to get married and almost zero reasons to get married. Simply put the cons outweigh the pros by a long shot.

"especially on dating apps" these roasties are truly fucking smoothbrains.

Attached: 1531579687633.jpg (750x818, 293K)

What kind of incentives are you talking about?

Marriages are no longer about the family unit, they are based on love....and love is fickle.

Attached: 15277485383274.jpg (433x519, 37K)

the media has shaped their values in a highly materialistic way

The way marriage, a lifelong commitment between a man and a woman, makes any kind of sense is as a family unit. The two purposes of sex are union and procreation. The purpose of marriage is to provide a longterm stable environment for raising children in.

Marriage has been disconnected from this purpose, it's now about companionship and happiness. Sex even moreso has been disconnected and alienated from its purposes by the sexual revolution, a product of contraception and the cultural changes it brought.

There's simply no reason for someone only interested in their own happiness to get married these days. You could just work part time, spend your money on vidya and food and alcohol/weed, and lead a fruitless but comfortable life. You'll die alone and unfulfilled, sure, but who cares? We're just bags of meat anyway, right?

The only legitimate answer to this is that women are incentivized to divorce, and gather half the man's money and seep child support away from him. Men as a result are learning not to marry in the first place because they don't want to get fucked over like the millions of men before him. If we as a society removed the government from marriage, completely and entirely, and gave it back to the church than realistically we would see men willing to marry because they can't be fucked over in divorce.

makes you think

Fault divorce created a balance
Getting rid of it was a mistake

Attached: no_fault_divorce.jpg (1362x776, 292K)

Because most women want to be whores. And you never ever wife a whores.

t. Had kids and regrets it

>wants a long term relationship that leads to marriage
>uses dating apps

>I want a long term partner but instead I fucked 100 guys off of tinder and now I can't figure out why no one wants me as a long term partner

Attached: 1502653404034.png (447x442, 351K)

What does being married provide me with that I cannot attain being single? In this situation youre making a claim that marriage provides an incentive for me that being single does not, therefore the burden of proof, so to speak, is on you (or at least the pro-marriage side of the argument.

I've fucked too many girls in relationships to believe in marriage. And I also know how nostalgic women get for ex-bf dick. Marrying a woman who has had even one ex-bf is an enormous mistake.

>why dont men want to get married
Asked the 30yo woman with two cats abd an abortion.

>Why are Western men shunning marriage and long-term relationships?
What would Western men gain from marriage and long-term relationships?

Because most women are damaged goods and there are no benefits to marriage for men.

This post 100%

No incentive to marry just terrible potential liabilities.

Can get casual sex without marriage. Will never marry until conditions change.

Family courts are terrifying.

Unless you plan to have children then marriage is a meme.

>...with two cats abd an abortion
>...abortion
You misspelled 'career'

These women have burnt through the entire supply of men in their extended social circle. Men are not allowed to approach women in a formal setting anymore, so most won't. The alternative is what? Bars and clubs?

Selling Mary Kay isnt a career. There, I said it.

>Why are Western men shunning marriage and long-term relationships?

because the jews basically bought all of our women, and very few of us can afford them.

Any system that incentives the woman to have a child and then divorce over "irreconcilable" differences is a bad system. I've watched older couples actually try and work their differences out. Today's generation doesn't wants everything easy, and disposable. Guess what that means? Men don't want to put up with a woman's shit.

>want a woman who is a 6/10+, hasn't ridden the cock carousel, and wants to build a future together that doesn't involve drinking and doing drugs for fun
>can offer everything I want in return plus a little extra
>this eliminates the vast majority of the dating pool

Attached: 1525525316949.jpg (300x250, 24K)

Lol like men aren't damaged goods? I suspect there are quite a few men on Jow Forums who are damaged goods....ie.autists and fatbodies.

And this is why, in an era where the average man has to work long hours for multiple decades to afford his home, men don't get married as much anymore - they get fucked in divorce court. They are much pickier now because it's much more of a risk, and there's now more than ever a good chance that they themselves grew up with divorced parents.

Chaturbate isn't a career.

>You'll die alone and unfulfilled, sure, but who cares? We're just bags of meat anyway, right?
That's why I am spending more and more time in prayer. I am spiritually fulfilled and not scared of dying alone, and even if i am not a bag of meat, my lack of marriage, sex, or children will not ruin what was otherwise a great life.

>sexual liberation decreases the value of pussy; no need to get married to get laid
>divorce courts further disincentivise men to take up the risks that come with getting married
>welfare and normalization of children being born from wedlock puts even less societal pressure for people to get married for the sake of children

All those "patriarchal" constructs were there for a reason. Feminists never realized that it was women who are in charge the domestic affairs in the past, not men.

We are to blame for not whipping our women in shape and letting them dictate the rules of the game.

Attached: 1529029062235.jpg (750x710, 64K)

I want the same thing, but I want to do acid twice a year with her

If women broke it, they can just put it back together again by themselves. They're equal to men after all :^)

Attached: 1515812255963.webm (1920x1080, 2.66M)

>I suspect there are quite a few men on Jow Forums who are damaged goods....ie.autists and fatbodies.
And? Neither the sluts/high-maintanence women nor the incels/mgtows would be happy with the other so it's a wash anyway. Men are "damaged" by the same social pressures as the women.

>"Feminism didn't lie to me, did it?"
...silently wonders every woman over 28.

Dont see them (autist & fatbodies) bitching about women not wanting to marry tough.

Attached: I am ready to settle down.jpg (553x567, 47K)

Women rate 80% of men as below average.
100% of women want the top 20% of men.
80% of women will be heartbroken when they can't get these "good men."

Attached: 1525447551478.png (503x644, 19K)

The tax incentives don't even exist anymore. It's just pure liability.

>Lose >50 of your stuff
>no chance to see the children
>still forced to pay for the children AND your wife
It's all around a bad deal if something goes wrong and not really a good deal if it goes well either.

>I want the same thing, but I want to do acid twice a year with her
Now you're just asking for the impossible:

>I want a degenerate who isn't degenerate.

what is that webm about?

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg (600x512, 25K)

Not to mention the number one cause of male damaged goods: being raised by a single mother

Because watching Predator is way better.

You were right until "ie.autists and fatbodies."
Which aside from being unnecessarily cruel, is inaccurate. Which is part of the reason this is such a problem, normal men are becoming damaged beyond repair not just the historically unmarriageable types.
This isn't going to end well for anyone, except for the men who discard gynocentrism and actually enjoy their unprecedented freedom.

I can see it actually, like the one I'm trying to chase.

She doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, wouldn't do either if I looked down upon it, but if I offered both of us trying acid one time I think she'd reluctantly try it.

They are never gonna fix it because they would never admit it was a mistake.

Feminism grew out of the notion that, "hey, I know both men and women have distinct but equally important roles in society, but can I have more cake and eat even more at the same time?"

it's not even that.
dont go begging to be even more cucked.
it's messed up laws, plus the mentality of selfishness in women and in parents concerning their daughters.
most women CHOOSE not to get married when young, when there are many suitors that would gladly marry them.
they wanna fuck around for 20 years, and only AFTER they've admitted they lost all marriage value, do they whine about marrying, and want a guy out of their league no less.
men have less value on the dating scene when young, although most would gladly marry a girl approaching anywhere near as high as the same league, but women dont.
after a man busts his ass for 20 years, why would he want to squander it all on some whore who has turned him down for the last 2 decades?
he might as well stay single. or marry a young girl.
but not some unmoraled old wench.

VR overlaid on a doll. I'll let you figure out the practical applications of that.

I think this about sums it up

Attached: 1518805292157m.jpg (576x1024, 123K)

cp pedo enablers obviously

I'd love to get married to a decent woman and have a few kids.

Unfortunately finding a decent woman is fucking hard a shit. I'm still looking, but I probably won't ever find one.

got any more webms or somewhere where i can learn more of this?

Attached: 1508473741890.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

It's obviously a sex doll, then some kind of VR device is added and it overlays a perfectly nice waifu over the doll, so to answer your question, it's about the future.

Attached: 0f5.jpg (680x422, 20K)

It's not fair. All I want is a committed relationship but women don't want me. I've tried apps but when I get a match they never respond.

>especially on dating apps
the last sentence basically killed her whole argument

Truth, if the men told the suffragettes "sure but we're gonna draft you okay? Fair is fair!" this all would've been averted and we'd probably be exploring other solar systems by now.
But no, gynocentrism is far too powerful. Must prioritize the wailing of women over basic reason.

>50 years of the progressive destruction of millenia of tried and tested western philosophy, the breakdown of the familial unit, and the subsidization of the female existence on behalf of the man, enforced by government
>grow up hearing how women are equal yet deserve special treatment, their egos inflated by constant barrage of feel-good bullshit by popular culture leads to a skewed bell curve on attraction where most men are considered unattractive and you're likely to get cheated on in any circumstance

>lol ur just fat

tits or gtfo

>She doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, wouldn't do either if I looked down upon it, but if I offered both of us trying acid one time I think she'd reluctantly try it.
You'll just end up breaking the very thing you're trying to treasure. Silly way of living, but junkies gotta junk.

>picrelated trying to blame men for what women are doing
its not guys who don't want commitment it's the hordes of whores

it's not us who use dating sites it's whores who use it for attention and men only respond

you can't get a women these days to do anything coz "you don't control me" "i'm an independent woman" but at the same time "he gotta pay for the restaurant" "he gotta support me" "he has to except me for who i am even if i want to suck tyrone's dick"

jesus christ.. the most hard core chads are opting out of this bullshit. seriously.

the hoes as usual fucked things up..
shouldn't have let them vote and shouldn't have given them freedom.

hoes are better off as property of men. period. better for all.. for society in general

90% of modern marriages is a late 20s/early 30s roastie that, after years and years of riding the cock carousel, finally realized that chad won’t marry her and tyrone can’t provide for her. so she settles for the first low test orbiter she can find who will buy her a ring. this poor chump is so excited to finally have a girl in his life (he was practically an incel most of the time) that he completely misses the fact that he’s being used by the roastie for social status and money. she will soon squirt out a few kids (that’s not even his decision) and wherher they’re biologically his or not won’t matter because he’ll pay through his teeth to keep everyone happy. he will also pay with years of sexual frustration while his wife gets some side dick. this of course will not stop the roastie from nagging him until the day he finally dies or until he catches her cheating, finally musters the balls to divorce her, then lose half of his shit and ability to see his kids. truly a great deal on the woman’s end, not so much for the guy.

This chart illustrates almost the entirety of the problem.

Most women want a 9/10 chad with 9/10 looks, a six figure job, and an instagram with 100k followers.

Most men just want a decent woman who isn't a bitch.

And then women have the nerve to claim men are the ones with unrealistic expectations.

Attached: 1380731386259.jpg (612x457, 44K)

>you can't get a women these days to do anything coz "you don't control me" "i'm an independent woman" but at the same time "he gotta pay for the restaurant" "he gotta support me" "he has to except me for who i am even if i want to suck tyrone's dick"
t. i never meat real women and think meme's are an accurate reflection of reality around me

*meet

bretty much this, and men are wising up to it

oh yeah did i mention she’ll stop working and get fat? top kek if you’re getting bamboozled son

Being married gives you the civilizing effect of woman.

were that 80% of women filing for divorce
>Real women
tough?

>that pic

excellent.

Attached: hypergamypill.png (1323x875, 359K)

>especially on dating apps

Attached: 1410827289627.jpg (380x250, 12K)

>Being married gives you the civilizing effect of woman.
Bullllllllllllllllshit. Women do not civilize men. That is a neo-con myth.

Need to overhaul the family court system. Nothing will change until that happens.

>I've fucked too many girls in relationships to believe in marriage.
basically this. i am not even good at getting women, and yet ive still had a number of married women come on to me. And there was nothing wrong with their husbands

why do you want to marry? it's basically living in chains. you should be glad if a woman decides to divorce you.
only way to hold a relationship is by staying attractive and feeding each others needs so everybody is satisfied.

the girlim know
shit it down

>the sexual revolution was a mistake.
Yes. It's funny because to men of the 1960's "gender equality" was rational and fair (1+1=2) ; to women it was, "will these chumps fall for it?".
So women got everything they wanted and then some yet bitch and whine about the results. Men already in doubt and on the fence about the whole marriage, really (((divorce))), scam will never buy into it when women blame them for everything.

Attached: 1530011953413.jpg (621x648, 86K)

most men i know are completely oblivious to that. and it’s very obvious how these roasties hunt them down (at least the ones with good jobs) and pretty much force them into marriage within a year. the amount of pressure a ~30 year old woman will give you is truly astonishing.
and yes i’m that 3 year old boomer

>tfw dating a homeschooled 18 year old qt gf whos a senior in college and has a co-op at NASA
>tfw im her first bf

get fucked faggots

Fucking strangers in exchange for meth is not a career.

>We're just bags of meat anyway, right?
Correct goyim, just bags of meat to serve the J---I mean peoplekind!

>what can be done about it?

dismantle 80% of the welfare state and drop easy divorce, alimony and child support.

Women don't know what they want, if they find it they still want something more. Not to mention they have to swat the dicks away every day, there's no shortage of cock for them. So they literally have an all you can eat buffet and don't know what to eat. If you're nice, you're weak. If you're assertive, you're abusive. It's revealed what a mess relationships are. In the old days, you marry your virgin sweetheart, have kids, and stay together until you die, even if you don't like eachother. Now you can tinder to hookup 24/7.

Attached: IMG_1003.jpg (416x688, 74K)

>haha fuck you losers, I got mine!
hmm yes very völkisch

>you should be glad if a woman decides to divorce you.
STFU you already overplayed your trolling hand.

>Bars and clubs
Clubs here are dead because niggers and nobody can afford to actually have fun at a bar, kek

And? Either you are a top 1% guy in which case this is perfectly normal or very soon you will experience the cold reality of hypergamy.

Because white women are awful

Make relationships less of a shitshow

>bring no value to the table
>demand the entire world
modern women, everybody.

Attached: 28977.png (436x1616, 98K)

t. unattractive guy trying to force morals on women so they don't leave him

ROASTIES GET THE ROPE

the only thing i can think of is that most valuable women will not have your child unless you put a ring on them. so if you want kids in the near futute you’ll pretty much have to get married. at least be smart about it and consult a good (((lawyer))) first to make sure your ass is covered as much as possible