Want to help? Make this matter public

South African choir sang Kill the boer at international choir event. This was not only endorsed by the communist ANC government but praised afterwards as well.

youtu.be/HPsxyPXdthk

More details in video

Attached: images (1).jpg (279x181, 11K)

Why south africans are not armed to the teeth and bracing for the big one is beyond me.

what the fuck are you lot doing? You have had more than enough warning as to whats about to happen.

Modern wars are fought on more fronts than just in the streets.

How do you think global news networks such as CCN would spin a story if say a boer shoots 15 people who attempts to take his land and rape his children?

We know what's coming, only an idiot would be blind if the government makes it this obvious.

At this moment it is important for us to get our message across.

Bump!

Attached: uberfeel.png (645x773, 23K)

It's so unfortunate that the world has turned its back on South Africa. I wish we could force Western governments to recognize the threat level down there but even mentioning it will get you labeled an apartheid-supporting racist in (((polite company))). I honestly don't know what the solution is. We can't just remove all the whites can we?

>This was not only endorsed by the communist ANC government but praised afterwards as well.
NO WAY
how could the government killing and torturing you say that? wtf

so let me get this straight, the people who have been saying they're going to kill you since the 80's are now singing songs about killing you, as they kill you? SHOCKING

should've sided with the AWB when you had the chance, but no no no, that would be naughty and make you a racist. So now it's time to die. After those AWB men were shot in cold blood, it should of radicalized you all. But it didn't, it did the opposite. Now it is time to go

>oh nooo they're singing a song

Racists are so fragile its hilarious. I bet there's some of you browsing this board right NOW who get panic attacks when they see black people in public, lol

this is bait

>Modern wars are fought on more fronts than just in the streets.

This is bullshit. It's going to come down to violence, and all other fronts be damned.

>How do you think global news networks such as CCN would spin a story if say a boer shoots 15 people who attempts to take his land and rape his children?

Who gives a fuck, even my grandma knows CNN is bullshit because not unlike your country we have a nigger problem here as well. They keep moving out from the big cities and ruining everything they touch. The whole world realizes this now, and no one is going to give a fuck if you start splattering niggerbrains all over the sidewalks.

Drink the blood of the children
Big strong whitey killer

The ANC are neoliberals, not communists. And the SACP is fucking useless.

>SACP
no bro niggercommunism will TOTALLY work without Slovo and other whites

THEY'RE JUST LIKE US, DON'T BE RACIST

Attached: 1515717830178.jpg (1066x600, 62K)

Everyone who supported apartheid are evil fucking traitors who deserve the rope.

already seen this shared on the normie web and shared it there as well.
stay alive bru.
Help us replace the mexicans we kick out with your farmers. We need to fast track them and set up places for yall to live near our farms in the heartland of the USA.

pointed this out in another thread, but if you're worried about beans you're an absolute fool.

Remember how blacks just beat down a white man with the last name Rodriguez(LA, viral Jow Forums-tier story), then Mexicans almost started a race-war with blacks over it? It's little things like that. I always get shit for saying 'Mexicans are clearly allies'' but no one understands what i'm saying. As a white, would you rather live in Brazil or Zimbabwe/South Africa? Your choice should be neither, but if you were FORCED to choose, you'd pick Brazil. When Mexicans say ''La Raza'' it's clear that they're just being nationalistic and not thinking in terms of race, at least the majority.

Attached: 1517827925143.png (640x513, 145K)

you mean ending apartheid ?

Consider your whale hunting license revoked, bucko

>video got removed
nothing to see here right youtube

Listen no amount of publicity is going to help. The media will never shame the blacks.

You have to get ready to defend yourself, and desu I have no idea why all of white SA hasn't moved to the area around Orania and seceded already.

Same page of the book as the niggers, gibsmefreedom, gibsmefire

>Video removed by the (((user)))

Who cares. The whites should move out. The place will be hell on Earth minutes after the last one leaves. Really sad how quickly a nation can collapse when the darker race is in charge.

white people need to gtfo of SA. Let them die of hunger.