Wouldn't legal prostitution and brothels solve the incel problem...

Wouldn't legal prostitution and brothels solve the incel problem? How is it even a problem they're going psycho and killing people?

Attached: incelsmain.jpg (774x386, 15K)

Countries with legal prostitution don't have an incel problem. troof

The leaf faggot probably was not even an incel, that post made on facebook was extremely suspicious, his profile didn't had nothing more than that post. The fact that the media ran this incel bullshit story is concerning.

these people use their sex life as a excuse to exercise other anger.

this idea around here that its based on actually not having sex is retarded. they have way bigger problems than their vignity but said problems lead to them being virgins but making all virgins get laid by force wouldn't fix their problem.

wouldn't be suprized if both are self loathing gays any way. they tend to be the people that get the most angry about not having sex they "think" they want. actual sad virgin loosers are considerably less angry and more apathetic and just focus on making the most pleasure out of a sad life.

how can people even live in a country without legal prostitution?

No it wont.

prostitution is literally legal where I live and trust me you don't want it just gives more power to mental bitches. just makes opiate problem worse. etc.

its not a good thing its a nice fantasy but narr...

It may solve the problem to some degree, but what a lot of these people want beyond sex is true companionship. I think that the sex is somewhat of a proxy for feeling desired, and even though the experience of having sex with a prostitute itself may be pleasurable, the kind of self-defeating people who are into inceldom would still internally recognize that they could only have sex with someone who did it soley for monetary purposes. So, idk.

most of these guys are just too retarded to even socialize with girls. Seeing some prostitute may help in these cases.

incel here, live in a country where prostitution is legal and i wouldn't touch these std sponges with a stick.

the problem of most incels isn't lack of sex. if that were true, they would just buy a whore and spent some time in jail -- seems like a much better solution that shooting people up and spending the rest of their lives in jail.

No, incels lack genuine acknowledgement from women. There is no paid or free service that answers to this desire. So the rage and disappointment builds up. Most of them probably end up killing themselves but in rare cases you get outbursts of violence like Rodger, especially in a country (US) where mass shootings have become something of a communication medium to express deep disgruntlement.

It was really strange AF. The only guy that I consider to be a gynophobic fighter and the precursor of MGTOW, old r9k and wizardchan was Marc Lépine. It was almost political.

no, incels want a gf not to pay 200$ for an hour

Most incels want ~true love~ else they'd just hire a prostitute
In fact some have hired prostitutes but that "doesn't count"
They're fucked up and rare, stop pretending they're a significant portion of society.

I think it may help with rape problems

Maybe for some of them that's true, but it just looks like fapping isn't enough for most of them to get their mind off sex all the time and a safe and legal outlet would help the majority out.

Most incels are not incels because of their looks, its because of crippling social anxiety, and hiring a prostitute would be difficult for someone like that

I went to a hooker once cause my friends pressured me. I couldn't even get hard.

Because most incels don't just want sex, they want love, affection, and intimacy.

Attached: consider.jpg (600x600, 29K)

ovens

it's not very rare.

Attached: incel.jpg (770x500, 52K)

Fucking a whore helps with social anxiety.
It's all downhill once you have sex a few times with a bunch of girls.
It makes dating easier to score and it makes you better at handling rejection.
Being not too much invested and way more relaxed worked for me.

People only focus on the incel part of it because we live in a gay disco, as E. Michael Jones puts it.
They are incels because they are fucked up and even more dysfunctional than regular degenerates.
See: El Goblina feeling justified in bullying Cruz because he was a freak, and he was.
Legal prostitution doesn't solve anything. Plenty of incels in Australia and there are legal brothels everywhere.

If you want to "solve the incel problem" then fix the family.

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 11K)

>in prior year
>no source

i thought you just had meth problems not opiates as well

Prostitutes are easy enough to come by