Symbolism will be there downfall

>symbolism will be there downfall

Why do they insist on leaving a papertrail?

Attached: occult_symbols_in_wingdings.gif (424x351, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hoax-slayer.net/q33-ny-wingdings-hoax-elevens-and-the-wrath-of-the-eagle/
youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUC4hjtHPw
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's their "out" legally speaking

Leaf busts out a fascinating problem
Dude why is your country so cucked beyond belief?

Grammar check your posts, makes you look like a retarded nigger and your credibility suffers.

spelling will be yours

This isn't real leaf fag fuck off

Your anne idiot

Did I time travel back to 2005 or something

why does your autism insist on posting?

because there obviously is a reason for that.
there are obvious forces that govern our universe. Think in terms of good and evil, black and white. Polarity. Guess which forces they worship.

The forces of creation, order and struggle are the forces of "goodness", if you will.
The forces of destruction, chaos and deconstruction are the "evil" forces. One cannot exist without the other, they complete each other.

Correction, "struggle" is neither goodness nor evil, it's the perceived differential sum of the polarity of good and evil. It's literally the gray area of existence as we understand it.

>Dead.. Jews... Thumbs Up...
BASED microSOFT
switching to bing rn

These are their sigils, their plans are written everywhere, every movie being produced nowadays is part of a bigger spell

This isn't the entire reason, but occultists don't take karma lightly. Their blatant openness, and the masses unwillingness to accept the truth is a karmic failsafe.

just go type it in word kike.
its real. although the plane is not shown in my own version of word, anyone got a clue why?

Attached: kikesetc.png (582x144, 2K)

Where do you get the number 33 from.

Just say it's the archons

cypher of mason

Attached: mickey mason.jpg (317x409, 45K)

What does it represent though? Why is 33 important?

i have no idea what that is, those are my personal observations trying to give an answer to what I experience.
will look into it though, sounds like some religious nonsense which i have no interest in

Btw it's shift Q. And why is Q important? dont give me that Q larp reddit bullshit please.

33 degrees of freemasonry. It symbolizes completion.

The number 33 is connected to a promise or the promises of God. The 33rd time Noah's name is used in Scripture is when God makes a special covenant or promise with him. The Eternal promises to not destroy the entire world again with a flood and seals His pledge with the sign of the rainbow (Genesis 9:12 - 16).

The 33rd time Abraham's name is used in the Bible is when Isaac, the child of promise, is born to him when he is ninety-nine years old (Genesis 21:1 - 2).

Thirty-three also derives some of its meaning from the total number of times 'three' or 'third' is used in the book of Revelation. Because it is the product of 3 times 11 it can represent God's judgment. Thus, Revelation illustrates God's complete, final judgment of the world, which is ultimately accomplished in the final three-and-one-half year (1,260 days) period leading up to the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Their cult believes that all actions, thoughts and motion is interconnected. Synchronicity. They have to use proper codes and symbols for the magic to work. It also allows them to give instructions to other operatives without meeting them in person, like all codes.

The 33rd Degree is the highest rank of Freemasons.

From the german word for 'source' or 'fountainhead'. Quelle.

Microsoft Jews changed it after it was found out iirc

The inner city kids
Being paid regularly
Breeding my faggot ass
Super predator DNA
oozing our of my busted hole
My exit is loosened
I shit in a bag
Q

Q=

33= Highest Mason level. Very symbolic and powerful number in the occult.

NYC = Death, Jews, Approve

33 bones in the spine, some fused together I think, the top being atlas, "holding up the world", or your head or mind

its about raising your kundalini or spiritual energy, expanding your consciousness, becoming more like God

Attached: atlas the 33rd.jpg (1231x778, 229K)

I always knew it was wingdings behind 9/11.

Q =

I just did it on the latest update of word.

checked

that's now what I read just now though
hoax-slayer.net/q33-ny-wingdings-hoax-elevens-and-the-wrath-of-the-eagle/

>”For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allahand lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace.”

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.

Apparently this questionable site claims the source stated that Q stands for Quran

its shift Q now

is cracking my back bad?

Attached: 64990.jpg (310x475, 41K)

yes but supposedly the whole thing originated from that ancient email chain

not sure, just be careful if it starts feeling weird

Attached: firefox_2018-07-08_12-49-35_compressed.jpg (993x477, 88K)

Q is short for Qoèlet which is hebrew for Ecclesiastes. Ecclesiastes, or Qoheleth, means teacher or preacher. Thus "Q" is the author of Ecclesiastes and the wisdom bearer

What do you mean?

Despite what you may think about Qanon, this does shed some light on the name.
user = obscured/hidden
Q= source/teacher.
Either way, it fits the point of it all.

this is so old from from 2002 before there was youtube or anything

Q predicted this

It means if they "reveal" what they do, even by being a bit cryptic, they justify their acts. Their signals have been pretty clear if you have basic understanding of occult symbology, it's literally everywhere nowadays.

the original email that spawned this meme claimed that Q33 was the flight number of the first plane that hit the WTC on 9/11 (it wasn't)
now schizophrenics are convinced that it's a REALLY SUPER SIGNIFICANT OCCULT MESSAGE so they're going to try and piece together a puzzle that isn't there

I see
if there was a better explanation for Q this could have stood its ground a lot better
oh well

I figured this was old as fuck
I was awed when I saw it then

Basically by leaving breadcrumbs in pop culture they feel as if it removes the karmic burden they carry since they let us know beforehand.

That's quite interesting. But "karma" in that sense cannot be erased if the receiver does not understand what he receives.

Yeah but Jews literally wrote the talmud in order to find ways to jew out of what God says in the Torah.

The satanic elites selectively abide by natural law, they'll tell you what they're doing, even if it's in another language, so that they may rid themselves of the damage they do to you, as if telling someone you will thrust your fist forward in a minute so you may get your head out of the way

the better question is what is wrong with them? why are they the antithesis of virtuous behavior? why did they develop those kind of genes?

at one point it was probably necessary to deceive their host nations to not only survive, but to strive as a people.

I made a thread the other night about this. I think that they have different DNA and they aren't the same as us at all. There's a reason they can't create anything themselves.

Attached: 1523233110286.jpg (1374x5710, 2.68M)

They have different DNA 100%, what shows outside reflects on the inside, our whole reality is based on shape perception and understanding and they look plain vile and evil. But the question is, how did they develop to be the antithesis of everything good?

Their brain chemistry is different. They utilize their reptilian brain much much more. They are animals like insects and their colony is the only thing that matters.

Nigga, I just counted 24, get the fuck out with that bs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x960, 120K)

it's not biological, it's spiritual
God sent them a savior but he wasn't quite what they were expecting so they killed him
now they hate God and since God is the source of all that is good they hate goodness too

The point is, these jews used to have morals. its orally passed down they believed them so much. But something happened(egypt most likely) and they flipped their chemistry to a very hostile one. How else does a people, as a whole, turn their back on everything they knew was true? They lost their way.

Don't forget: youtube.com/watch?v=rhWqfPeerbo

Attached: a6f5q3sql2a01.jpg (1276x1280, 142K)

"spiritual" doesn't exist. The brain governs everything and obviously their appearance shares genes with how their brain is formed. this is why they look so vile and evil, it's a warning for us other humans, only too many choose to not care because that's their trick, they are never in the forefront!
i agree

The JEWS are different from Jewish people who practice Judaism. You have to remember that they hide under the guise of being Jews to have normie Jews as their shield.

Zionists were responsible for killing Anti Zionist jews during the Holocaust.

Attached: 1526149955525.jpg (1180x3837, 2.29M)

It's the will of Landru

I just use jews, sorry. There is just no way every single modern jew is a khazar, and even if this is true, it matters not because of where they got their jewish religion/ideals from to begin with. They are a protege tribe.

Its crazy because Israelis are responsible for antisemitism in the west as well. An Israeli teenager called 2000 bomb threats in 2017 to synagogues and jewish shit in various countries including The USA, Canada, Australia, and others.

Attached: 1512520630826.png (590x1294, 485K)

>"spiritual" doesn't exist.
that's fucking hilarious coming from the guy who wrote:
>there are obvious forces that govern our universe. Think in terms of good and evil, black and white. Polarity. Guess which forces they worship.
that sounds pretty spiritual to me, which is it?

I still don't understand how accurate this is.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?

Not at all crazy. You may not be able to affect certain thing with your biology, but you can certainly turn yourself into a fucked up person by force and pass this on to not only your children but your unrelated peers.

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=QLDE4mRwfSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eDUC4hjtHPw
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
youtube.com/watch?v=tOS4ES7OSvo

all I did was hover my mouse and was too disgusted to open it. delete your post.

No. I just proved you're a kike shill trying to get everyone to think in BLACK AND WHITE. Kys low IQ retard.

>assault my vision with a bunch of kikes
>calls me the kike

Attached: d4ba23ea63afe2a0f001d5427beec58b1514767199_full.png (640x360, 344K)

Numerologist kooks could find 33 different reasons to correlate 33 with 9/11. That's the beauty of numerology, you can just pull a vague reason out of your ass and it merely fortifies your stupid conspiracy theories.

Come to think of it...could have sworn the original was to type , 9-11 nyc
Would make more sense

Deep within you find the scrolls of Sarpox which divulge the secrets of the Jewish Telonian methods

there is nothing spiritual about it. It's factual and based on facts you can perceive in your everyday life.

It worked for me and I have a fairly updated version of word.

for me its shift q. weird

The kite runner relates to the nirvana of the sodomy ritual in seattle by the luciferian music industry against the church altar boy of a suburbia dysturbia black hole sun cult. Moderm day american horror story from the globalists for the globalists a frank bloodline tampered with by the (((steins))) to create the saint of sodom as the egyptian exodus of a revelation divine to the heavens purges the wicked from its midst the yeezus idols and other babylonian antichrist jayhovaz made by niggers and kikes as an unholy alliance and army of sjw clones and their vampire mk ultra hippie master thralls.

How autistic are you user?

Attached: 1526449853714.jpg (1024x674, 121K)

nice feet

i'd love to hear some of these factual facts

spotted the ssri zombie

Open your eyes and you will see them, they are right in front of you.

>proof of pizzagate
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
>IckeWAVE
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y

>God speaks to Jow Forums
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS

Satanist BTFO
Molechians on Suicide watch...

Attached: 1531658268633.jpg (626x842, 72K)

???
see what? facts? facts are information, if you have facts you can quote me one

Facts are information that your own bias could possibly reject. my reality is not your plaything. open your eyes and you will reach the same conclusions as I have. im still learning

Q predicted this

Attached: 8296FEFD-2076-4492-9C12-A07E13359A2D.jpg (400x286, 20K)

oh so now you're just in schizo damage control mode ok

thanks for proving me right
bye

i don't even know what you think you're right about, i have a feeling we're arguing about two different things
can you tell me what i am doing wrong

July 27 28 2018

A total lunar ecclipse.

Attached: 1507553359332.jpg (1007x103, 20K)

CAPS LOCK ON

This.

Attached: 1524622453687.jpg (670x562, 82K)

>muh symbolism

shall I show the the base-25 expansion of Pi? Ok

3.3DC9FINE6E7E492GM69FAG0C0JO8C6143H8O0NEO1O5MILI18D7JB4A68B26M13H4EGAB7986C5C0F2443HE5N41JINHOOBN255D7EN2NCKE0F9JHG73J580I17IAFHGNLM6DLDC135C559FAO27H8KK722F6F3MHGO616O8C92KM55ODEC73DHIFI0KJM56I1OB2MM1L9N53GFGFEIJ33F2N9H8IN8G1NAH9JFM2LNBGI54BLC4L1KDGD8CJNCO808DD6J31F752JEDOLBA3IMLGBAM8KG73I8DFI9J2FJOAEOLK5F0OD719AJ245O61G6AL3C8NDOO9OB9AK9I84L0NB728NDL71HL6M60678IALDA5FA41DJ0O8704B5L6EOL38DHB0MEIA1F36FJ1EM5B870MN354M82I8FJ35KGMBC2F3GD802222CM94976I5H4CNIL9IDEFD0NEF54LE14N0MNC74H0562L2JF6EC70AKK3IGJA2M9KFI4K1MG754330HMMG9AK4M9MJHGCNNLED1BFA6CH391FJ12KB3OOH8168H8B2JMD9OFDCAM96H43JMGMC681H1K5H816E35K9E7L37M826LFO4DMOH0LC748O0OJ2EOCAKGI7M1HL9N24O11I6NDNKL8J5908EM4DCF0HNA3E3OEE6J6K8E4NC4FNG6IL9FLNNCL71FC373ABG6etc