You can't just call the police any time you see a black person Jow Forums They have to actually be committing a crime

You can't just call the police any time you see a black person Jow Forums They have to actually be committing a crime.

Attached: yoga.png (750x642, 389K)

>oppressed by Whites
>won't stop following us around

>niggers
>innocent
Pick one

Stop being so fucking criminal, niggers, and people will stop being freaked out.
OP BTFO
Saged
Gayness

white trash
human
pick one

they gave him that hat for the news photo.

>nigger "chilling" listening to Yoga CD in car
He's a drug dealer loitering in his car waiting to meet somebody. I would have called the cops too.

theres a good chance that they are though. you only dont hear about the times when they were right

>larping retard
>you
pick both

A nigger tryna talkabout white trash
Thats rich.

1) why are these articles always written by white, or (((white))), women?

2) notice how you never saw these articles a year ago, and now all of the sudden there are 3-4 per week?

you still white trash and im still a nigger checkmate whitey

Yeah but there's like 95% probability they have actually committed a crime. I'm willing to play with those odds.

You got me Sambo.

shut up or else wh*te boi

Better safe than sorry. Funny they told All White People to stop calling the cops and now we are doing it more.

Stop being niggers is the message I guess

All niggers are criminals.

no problem frankie lee

>yoga cd

nigga

One trashy white is equal to one million niggers.

being a nigger or mixed mystery meat mutt should be a crime.

This

so... what's the aim of this new psyop, my fellow shlomos? So the whites won't call cops on blacks anymore no matter what? Or just further divide and conquer and antagonizing minorities against whites? Also I'm trying to find out, how will I be payed for shilling on Jow Forums but no one wants to tell me.

I’m just ashamed that In my lifetime I had to see a story that said chilling.

you need some attention here a (you) dont say a nigger never give you anything bitch

Why is there an unemployed nigger waiting outside some woman's house?
Loitering is a crime.

Blacks ruin all that they touch.

Attached: 3.5 Percent.jpg (1229x368, 67K)

Yoga is not a kind of music.

Even when niggers aren't doing anything, they're still guilty of a crime.
Fucking niggers.

>t. Dr. Amupdadoo Didda, doctor of KANGology and true KANG of Harlem

I think it's funny how we've seen a increase in these stories in the last 4 months...

Attached: media lies.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

The media is trying to shame white people into not calling the cops on blacks. If anything more white people will call the cops to spite the race baiting bullshit.

Little bit of both.

This guy knows what's up

I hope so. Unfortunately I think these horseshit stories are going to make white people look the other way when they see a nigger committing a crime, much like how police in Baltimore just ignore crimes they see these days because they don't want to start another Freddy Gray riot.

>be nigger
>scope out houses on your car
>someone calls the cops on you
>I wuz just listening to yoga and shiet

ok, but where to apply for shilling shekels?

Or blacks will see that whites will call the cops on them over anything so they think twice before annoying white people.

If you're larping you did a good job. Because that's the some real nog shit.

Where was he parked? I sit in my car and eat sometimes when I'm out but only in public places.

this is the new gimmick website are running with. i see it almost every day on crap tabloid sites like the Daily Mail.

like this from today

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-15 Home Daily Mail Online.png (786x816, 1.04M)

the woman who called the cops was actually thinking like a nigger. her thoughts went a little something like "they slowin' down too much in the wrong hood". but instead of chimping out and poppin caps at him she got in touch with her white side and called the cops instead

it's written by a nigger you stupid faggot

they spend most of their time committing crimes, whats the difference?

I had the police called on me when I was walking in a rich neighborhood, and I've been pulled over multiple times for piddly shit...while white btw.

Affirmative action was a slippery slope. Now we have to answer to the black community and twitter everytime a nigger gets busted for being petty.

and.... that is why these stories are stupid. watch Live PD some time you see white people pulled over for dumb shit (usually their fault like busted tail light) all the time but these race hustlers want you to think it's just the poor negro getting hassled by racists.

>'vibing'
should be put in jail for this shit anyway

Is the news going to do a report every time a white person calls 911 now? Media shills are fucking retarded

So...just wait a few minutes then?

>dark skin
>white skin
pick one

>know that blacks are disproportionately overrepresented in crime statistics like robbery and gta
>see a black guy inside a car doing weird shit
Wut do

yes i can because i want to. the nigger is probably wanted anyways. hahaha

I call the police if I even smell a black person

I've been pulled over for walking to the convenience store, "You been breaking into cars user? You look like the type" I was grilled for a half hour about car break ins for zero reason and I look like jake busey

In the damage they do to the environment. Agreed.

Men commit the majority of crimes, even within races.

They are sure pushing this narrative lately. At leasf 2 threads on Jow Forums and 1 thread on front page of reddit and google news at all times

>White men are scared by a coupon
Wtf white genocide is real!

Attached: 1490784644527.jpg (400x438, 154K)

>niggers parked in front of my house for 30 mins
>looking into my window
I honestly don't care if he's fucking listening to yoga music. I would call the cops on his ass, if the cops doesn't show up then they better get ready to come scrap up the body. I also don't care if I make the news.

>nau dis here cupan tellz me I get liek free prescription of crack n shiet

yoga is a secret gay drug dealing rapist pedo signal

bugchasing too

all blacks have hiv

for forgot to capitalize the T

source?

When i'm having a smoke and trying to get MY chakras aligned, some nigger walks by and ruins my day.
Seems right to get him copped

Better safe than sorry. Ring a ding dinger if you spot a nigger.

don't let criminal niggers and their liberal enabler lie to you, report any and all suspicious activity

Meditate in car for 30 minutes.

Police knock on window and say they got a call.

Answer police questions then ponder why someone would call police.

>>White person

Meditates ----Ah yes I can empathize with the caller -- this looks suspicious.

Maybe they thought I was ill or thought I was stalking a woman or a child who would walk past here on their way too school. Or break in to a house.

>>Black person

Meditates -- hears only rap lyrics.

Dae are racist !!!!

They tried the same shit on Nasim but she just told them she dindu nuffin and they left her alone.

Attached: nasim.jpg (986x554, 30K)

I called the cops on a homeless nigger outside my apartment a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised with the police response time, and I haven't seen him since. Niggers need to stay the fuck in their ghettos.