Eisenhower Deathcamps

Over one million Germans were imprisoned and killed after WW2...how did I not know this? ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p161_Brech.html

Attached: 026bb3a35ae11924aa65bd596f95274a6e80c156.jpg (400x330, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/
truedemocracy.net/hj34/20.html
revisionist.net/death-camps.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OCtN0YaYIzw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_casualties_in_World_War_II
od43.com/items_indexx.html
historylearningsite.co.uk/world-war-two/the-bombing-campaign-of-world-war-two/the-thousand-bomber-raid/
youtube.com/watch?v=bLnZ-iFWlbs
bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/57/a8252057.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's many things you aren't taught for the very reason that if you knew it all you'd might want to change things

I recently came across this...never heard of German death camps in my life. They sound like they were worse than the supposed Auschwitz and Sobibors...can anyone expand on these?

Germans deserved it for being Nazis and doing the same to Jews.

because you're (((American)))

here ..your grandpa also did this (terrorize women and children)

Attached: 99q7w8q9q9q.jpg (1519x1200, 412K)

((()))
muh shitpost from a shithole (your mom filthy pussy)

why are (((Americans))) the world's biggest terrorists?!

Attached: 635543456.jpg (757x540, 113K)

Looks like a US soldier chilling while Europeans look for the remains of family killed by gay nazis

The Greatest Story Never Told

Attached: hard to swallow.png (553x534, 358K)

you saved the white race and muh fucking freedoms by killing millions of innocent high quality whites.?!

Attached: bild1519.jpg (600x446, 145K)

This is obviously FAKE. How could they round up 1 million Germans? Have you ever heard of any records or witnesses of this? No. The math does not add up. DEBUNKED.

you're not even white so don't fucking @ me.

((()))
you too

Huge POW camps on both sides of civil war. Its almost as if...you need somewhere to put the still angry, highly trained enemy combatants.

It appears that nazis were more humane than belived...and certainly not gay.

and you think we'll ever be "brothers" again?! The white race was permanently separated in 1945.

Attached: ww2-bomb-shelter-containing-dead.jpg (731x1000, 260K)

the lies continues because you're brainless animals

I haven't heard of this before, other than the posted testimony... thats why I posted it...hoping to learn a few things

Fake as the holocaust.

I read about that recently, also according to the author about 10 millions died from semi-intended starvation after the war. Is this true? What did they do with the bodies?

proofs?

there were millions of German soldiers in POW camps when the war ended. the ridiculous claim is that the West starved them. the research on Other Losses is very sketchy.

Americans are emotionally scarred over 2 fucking financial buildings collapsing from jewish attacks 20 years ago but motherfuckers think we'll be "brothers" now.

Attached: urn_cambridge.org_id_binary_20160830053034460-0554_03995plt43.png (1293x1293, 2.74M)

Burned them in easybake ovens. The last one was cremated sometime in 2004

because "people" who killed 1 million women and children through the most horrific firebombings would never kill men?!

Even wikipedia states as many Wehrmacht died after VE day as died during the whole war.
>3.5 Million during the war
>3 Million & change after.
I seem to recall they weren't classed as POW's in order to keep their murder legal.

It's funny, this was Jow Forums's bread and butter just a couple of years ago. Half the catalogue dedicated to thrashing out the minutiae & truth of the event.
Anyway, I must go, some nigger got 14 likes on twitter & a based user screencapped it.
fpp.co.uk/

Funny. I know from stories that the allies behaved quite badly towards the german (and even french) civvies and pows but I am really curious about the scale.

Not even David Irving says million died from firebombing

It's a lie. It was 21,000 and they died because the Nazis bombed the supply trains and of typhus.

Where are the bodies?

Kill yourself you arrogant fuck. The Germans starved 3 million Soviet POWs to death.

XDDDDD

They were POWs. I mean the camps existed, there's no doubt, I am just really curious about the mortality rates, scale and disposal of bodies.

Irving says a couple hundred thousand died, no?

this. hiding a million POWs isn't a small feat. you'd think the other Axis POWs would say something about it.

((()))
bitch you just shitposted about the murder of innocent white women and children. get raped by venomous snake while your whore mom dies of cancer

I just asked about the scale and this is the reply I get, interesting. Let's say this is true, do 2 wrongs make a right? How does Americans starving Germans make up for Germans starving Russians, especially since the Russians were shaping up to be American opponents in the future?

You said
>the allies behaved quite badly towards the german (and even french) civvies and pows
As a German you have a lot of fucking nerve.

its way worse then that user, over five million german men were marched into soviet russia, to be used as slave labor, and were never seen again. Thats right the allies SOLD SLAVES to the russians and those slaves were german men, and this occured AFTER the armistice was signed, that mena during peacetime.

this is a war crime of the most despicable nature, one which occured in peacetime, one which not a single person has ever been brought to trial for.

truedemocracy.net/hj34/20.html

By the winter of 1947, it was estimated that 4,160,000 German POWs were still held in 'work camps' outside Germany: 750,000 in France, 30,000 in Italy, 460,000 in Britain, 14,000 in Belgium (at one point, 48,000), 4,000 in Luxembourg and 1,300 in Holland (as discussed later, the Soviet Union started with 4,000,000-5,000,000, Yugoslavia had 80,000 and Czechoslovakia 45,000) as well as the USA's 140,000 in the US Occupation Zone with 100,000 more later also held in France.

revisionist.net/death-camps.html

Its way beyond outrageous. It is absolutely the very worst sort of treatment of PoW's.

I hang my head in shame knowing what my forbears took part in, and look around today at the ruin that is western civilization and ask why and for whom. We allied ourselves with jews and commies against our own kith and kin.

Never again.

Oh, blood libel, cool.

Watch this it is pretty good. Most of what what we did during and after the war is not something the government wants people to know about. It talks about the propaganda used against our soldiers after the war was over to make it seem that even children germans are the enemy.
youtube.com/watch?v=OCtN0YaYIzw

firebombing a defeated nation and unprotected cities filled with only evacuated women, children and elderly.. weeks from surrender. brave and honorable ...only something "brothers" understand and do

Attached: 1500930580111.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

Wikipedia link?

Over the winter with inadequate food supplies.

thats right, and the war had ended .... it was fucking over! and what happened to these men in PoW camps

well we know five million were in Jewish controlled soviet union, and less then 20000 ever made it back to germany,

the jews did to the germans what they claimed the germans did to them, slave labor and extermination camps

Tnx for the rundown user

>he thinks I care

Just because one side has been alleged to have acted wrong doesn't mean the other side is incapable of acting wrong, you fucking doltard.

It is not that known either but we had german concentration camps here in the US. Just like the jap internment camps.

((()))
kike boi has jokes .. take note Americans. You created and allowed this.. motherfuckers joking about the deaths of your "brothers" family. You killed and they joke.. it's all good :) Nature will fix both of you

Womp womp

German lives dont matter

>v1 and v2
>blitzkreig bombing of cities like Warsaw before official war declarations
>bombing cities in holland belgium

>but muh dresden

Warsaw was a frontline city under siege and it was legal to bomb it. Same as London. The allies however bombed behind enemy lines, and specifically targeted civilians, both of which are war crimes.

I'm reading through that right now, and just as with the Bacque thing, I don't doubt a lot of that shit happened, again, I know stuff that happened to my grandpa and great-grandpa but I just can't fathom the scale, that would have equaled a total demographic destruction.

((()))
you should be concerned with the fact others do. motherfuckers worrying about pablo, jamal and muhammad, but thinks because Steve smiles at him it's all good. :) it's not

Dam 90 mins...I'll def watch it tnx. Looks like whoever wins the war, writes the history is true

I bothered to look at the "about" page for this ihr.org site.

Attached: 1531154930318.png (194x255, 29K)

not entirely true, first of soviet pows died DURING the war, secondly they died not because the germans INTENTIONALLY starved them, but because the germans were being bombed to shit and couldn't get food or supplies intot he camps, rail tracks were being bombed daily, roads and buildings were being destroyed left right and center, farms were being burnt by these same soviets as they advanced .... there was no food

but when i talk to you about germans enslaved and murdered by jews I am talking about what happened AFTER THE WAR HAD OFFICIALLY ENDED ..... as late as 1949 German men were still being murdered by jews

over a million rapes occured in berlin AFTER THE WAR HAD ENDED. Again the jewsih controlled bolsheviks were behind these crimes ... were are the absolute worst war crimes ever recorded in the entire history of humanity.

Many of these jewish families still exist today, and they need to be stripped of thier wealth to pay reparations to those of german descent. the jews are by far the greatest war criminals ever

Story time?

germans aren't human

their women are children are animals

not enough.

Attached: 1476048257862.jpg (836x1200, 227K)

Here's the standard link, I can't find the post-war figure, although I did read it recently.
I was going to btfo some fag on goybook, but changed my mind before posting.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_casualties_in_World_War_II

Other anons are posting good info anyway, if one was to collate evidence even from only kosher msm sources, you could easily make up the numbers being thrown around.

Womp Womp

Have we ever been able to nail down exactly how many Jews the Zionists managed to kill? I've seen 72k and 270k float around

Attached: 1520406689642.jpg (884x960, 268K)

it's all good user, you never needed a justification and I'll never accept one.

I have a good enough memory though for when the roles are reversed.

Attached: 39b18bcaefa83ac9054a35a3b0f3fa01.jpg (1180x1234, 287K)

>I have a good enough memory though for when the roles are reversed.
You were alive during WWII or are you just some shitposter?

There's an entire book on it by a Canadian author called "Other Losses" if anyone is really interested.

David Irving is the man:
>Loses Mayfair mansion because he believes that exposing the Jews is more important.
>Imprisoned at the age of 70 in an Austrian prison for Holohoax denial
>Forced to be in solitary confinement for a couple years.
>Gets released from prison with several health problems.
>Still gives speeches and exposes the truth
>"Oy vey. He has strong morals and values things other than money. Don't listen to him goys."

BASED

Attached: 220px-David_Irving_1.jpg (220x294, 24K)

i know right. i always find it funny when merimutts talk about ' we should stick together, no brotherwars! we will help each other in the coming race war!"

they dont realize that the first a revived nazi germany does, is NOT bombing muslim shitholes or liberating south africa.

the first thing we do is to genocide the former 'allies' .

because a revived nazi germany is a redpilled germany. the population will be redpilled on everything the allies have done to us. you think they will just forgive them? fucking kek.

Oh. One grandpa was born in 1940 in central Germany, near Dessau. His town was reached first by the WAllies and there was some looting but no physical harm done to him or his mom. But his dad was in one of the Western camps and made it, had to work for years in France afterwards to do reparations in kind. In the late 40s they relaxed stuff though and my grandpa and great-grandma could join him, even picked up some french. They all returned later. Not throwing a pity party, as I said I am really curious about the scale of this.

the v1 and v2 menace is way overhyped, and compare the losses suffered by britain to v2's and a single bombing "raid" by the allies

arthur harris was doing 1000 bomber raids daily, the v2 was nothing compared to this

what your saying is if my neighbour fires a spitball at me its an appropriate response to nuke his house! totally disproportionate response
moreover, the germans never had a serious "bombing" airforce, the stukas etc carried a relatively small amount of bombs and were used as frontline attacks co-ordinated with army, the germans not once put together a 1000 bomber raid

name the city filled with civilians that the germans firebombed, killing 100000 civilians in a single night? name the city the germans sent a 1000 bomber raid against?

these are war crimes, the worst sort, deliberate targetting of civilians, the kind of war crimes that are devoid of any sense of honour, no true warrior would commit acts as despicable as this, only a jew

((()))
now now jamal hernandez ..those millions of whites were slaughtered by G I Joe not you.
lol non whites shitposting about the accomplishments of whites again. Congratulations Americans, you have non whites claiming your kills now. A few more kike movies and you can go quietly into history under the pillow of your Haitian caretaker.

Burgers are generally very stupid. Don't be alarmed you are not alone.

Cool story Chaim

a true canuck shitposter if ever there was one

to know the jew is to despise the jew

That'd be cutting your nose to spite your face, cleansing the fatherland has absolute priority. While I'm not a fan of the USA and americanism I also don't see the point in hating people for what their grandparents or great-grandparents did.

>When I was captured I weighed 128 pounds. After two years as an American POW weighed 185. I had gotten so fat you could no longer see my eyes.
— A German prisoner of war

german were threaded fairly well by the americans ... and the opposite as well. the germans were only shitting on soviets and viceversa

The only death camps to exist were ones all found by the soviets. The rest were concentration camps. The russian numbers are more accurate.

>Here is a singular journal entry to disprove the idea Germans were mistreated without even a reference year

>arthur harris was doing 1000 bomber raids daily, the v2 was nothing compared to this
>1000 bomber raids daily
hahahahahaha

>weeks from surrender
surrender sooner

>the only death camps to exist were the ones run by the (((soviets)))

fixed that for ya

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
European born, Axis allied, Loyal to the end.

these were POWS sent in the US. i m not talking about POWS in captured territory .... that being said ask yourself why germans would do everything to surrender to the americans rather than get captured by soviets

That's a quote from someone who was in a POW camp in the USA though, is it not? Probably not comparable to what happened in Europe.

Lmfao I can garuntee this is true, and I don't even need to look for a source.
t. American whos gramps was in WWII

>The post-war expulsion of the Germans formed a major part of the geopolitical and ethnic reconfiguration of Eastern Europe in the aftermath of World War II, that attempted to create ethnically homogeneous nations within redefined borders.[4] Between 1944 and 1948 about 31 million people, including ethnic Germans (Volksdeutsche) as well as German citizens (Reichsdeutsche), were permanently or temporarily moved from Central and Eastern Europe

From surrender until 1950, between 12 and 18 million germans were killed.

>PoW's
>systematical starvation of the population 1945-1947
>until 1947 any kind of crime against german citizens were exempt from the laws (result in 5 million rapes and several million deaths)
>doesnt include the numbers of the fertility rate of 70% until 1949
>not everyone was allowed to participate in the rebuilding process, leading to theft/prostitution for services/food until 1947

When looking at the aftermath 1945 to 1950 and the occupation, it explains a lot of what the nazis fought for.

Has anyone ever seen this site that sells authentic WW2 Nazi memorabilia? Too bad most of the good shit is gone.

od43.com/items_indexx.html

Attached: 1531242690208.jpg (553x851, 222K)

I think nature and the consequences of their "victory" are punishment enough. I do think some Americans are completely innocent of what happened. They deserve to be saved and brought back into the family.

Can't be accused of war crimes if you fatten up the prisoners

Attached: 19225592_10211653439788853_8592666558124871355_n.jpg (480x379, 27K)

Recently I read "Killing Patton". It was an ok book, but it mentioned toward the end that there was a point at which the Soviets were holding onto ""liberated"" British and American POWs to use as bargaining chips while maintaining that they had already repatriated all such soldiers. The allied commanders were aware of this fact, but held their tongues as they were desperate to get the USSR to join the newly founded UN. Patton, naturally, was against this. Patton was also keen on allowing Germans to get back to the business of rebuilding their country, eventually losing his post as leader of the Third Army because of this. His policy of letting civil servants who had been members of the Nazi party retain their position in the interests of rebuilding was seen as being "soft" on Nazism.

The book also mentioned that due to the immense post-war food shortages and the vast numbers of Germans attempting to surrender to the West to avoid the ravages of the barbaric soviet forces, one panzer division was told that their surrender would only be accepted on conditions that they provided their own food.

historylearningsite.co.uk/world-war-two/the-bombing-campaign-of-world-war-two/the-thousand-bomber-raid/

youtube.com/watch?v=bLnZ-iFWlbs

bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/57/a8252057.shtml

See, that would kind of explain that there wasn't a demographic implosion even with the Bacque numbers because the expelled people would make up for the population loss within the borders.

Your grandpa can verify that no Germans were starved or mistreated during and after the war?

read this never forget it or your response

Just open camps, no different than the British or French camps. Probation period, sign an oath, then get out in a few months. A relative of mine was an MP for them and came home with a treasure trove of lifted medals and weapons.

Attached: mp.png (249x165, 48K)

None of those say anything about daily raids of 1000 planes. One says there were two 1000 bomber raids, but a month apart.

You're autistic if you think they had the fuel and bombs to fly 1000 bombers every single day.

I lived in the Ruhr area (Ruhr pott) for over 20 years and I’ve never heard of this.

It actually adds up very well when you consider the 31 million germans being expulsed from central and eastern europe to germany/austria. The demographic of 1945 and 1950 didnt change much despite this massive number of germans returning

Boy, there are a lot of fucking kikes ITT. Everyone should realise by now that the only """people""" that seem to truly despise and hate Germany, and believe that Germany "deserved it" or Germans "need to be genocided", are Jews. Jews hate Germany with a passion. If you're a gentile and you hate Germany, then you have been influenced by kikes.

It's a recognition that you'd do exactly the same irrespective of when or circumstances. You're just as evil and kike driven.

Already replied to you. Guess strange minds think alike.