Agent Strzok

Why does he look satanic?

Attached: 6146FF5D-7072-41A6-BD95-2300AA9219BE.jpg (1024x784, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/06/yes-its-true-peter-strzok-failed-his-polygraph-yet-retained-security-clearance-and-position-on-two-investigations/
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he is

Because he's reptilian and a traitor

He is a thouroughly pozzed creature that would do anything to keep the access to his masters gifts.

because the only white men who are Democrats these days are absolute s o i b o i headcases and complete fags

I was shocked watching the hearings. The dems were all Jews and niggers with a few psychotic goys such as this man

Because he's larping pretty hard

Attached: The_Smoking_Man_(X-Files).jpg (220x293, 12K)

Look into his family tree. You might learn something.

Attached: 26168724_1743433945676316_8623632330571884196_n.jpg (380x686, 26K)

I saw the hearing too and couldn't believe what the democrat party had become (altough some behaviour was obviously explained by diversity hires). I'm not used to such open levels of displayed partisanship. They dropped all semblances of discovery and investigation. Instead they couldn't wait to be called by name to read their masturbation piece, actually praising this burnt asset. This guy is so damaged that no one should want to be in the same room as him, no matter what team you're on.

DUPER'S
DELIGHT
look it up..

He is a sociopath.
I know because I am one as well, but way better at hiding my traits/tendencies.
Also, how has he not been fired for having an affair? I know with a TS/SCI with read ons that is usually grounds for a local suspension.
Oh, never mind, I remember now, the FBI does their own ajudication for clearances, unlike everyone else who goes through OPM.

He failed the polygraph, if pure sociopath would never fail a polygraph.

Narcissist with sociopath tendencies but not pure sociopath or psychopath.

Attached: 53DC76D8-3BC0-4EEF-87F8-72AA06F525F4.jpg (1800x1800, 514K)

I wasn't aware he failed a poly.
Do you know if it was a CI or Lifestyle?
CI is pretty cut and dry, while lifestyle can get very complicated very quickly.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/06/yes-its-true-peter-strzok-failed-his-polygraph-yet-retained-security-clearance-and-position-on-two-investigations/

I don't know what kind it was. You can google it.

I heard his dad was a spook. Anything else interesting?

Because he's a cornered animal.
A mad dog.

And nobody has the guts to take the shot.

Attached: atticus.jpg (600x323, 67K)

because he has been to countless child rape parties with other deep state crooks

Attached: poorkid.png (144x112, 45K)

psychopathic

fpbp

lol what is he doing in the one where his face is all red?

Peter strozuck is a child rapist

Who's Peter strozuck?

ZO1Ks

I think it's funny how you get triggered by him Jow Forums Makes me think it would be easy to kick your ass.

Based poster and good reference

Checking his bitcoin portfolio

Attached: 1497927935287.png (583x608, 9K)

He looks like a gay Joker.

Attached: ROSS1.jpg (468x636, 57K)

It’s what he calls himself when he’s eating the adrenal gland of a newborn. Daddy strozuck.

Attached: david fuck the kikes icke.jpg (479x407, 20K)

its almost as if I don't need to read any other post than the first post

When he played with the gematria, he chose to let some of the demons possess him and not leave.

do satanic things get satanic prizes

Attached: joker.png (1236x478, 726K)

Attached: smilez - Copy.png (800x884, 533K)

Strzok Jr. was raised in Iran. No shit.

What did you mean by this?

"Limited lifestyle" poly.

Pretty sure he's the devil.

I think this is probable the closest thing to the truth. The dude's been backed into a corner and both his life and career are smoldering ruins. He's an animal that needs to be put out of his misery.

Attached: IMG_350.jpg (340x148, 8K)

Absolutely uncanny resemblance

Attached: skeleton 2spooky4me.jpg (800x450, 46K)

How the fuck is he still employed?

>proof of pizzagate
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
>IckeWAVE
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y

>God speaks to Jow Forums
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS

Satanist BTFO
Molechians on Suicide watch

Attached: 1531653555235.png (600x366, 237K)

I just figured he was a faggot by his body language

>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/07/06/yes-its-true-peter-strzok-failed-his-polygraph-yet-retained-security-clearance-and-position-on-two-investigations/

Isn't it kinda easy to fake the poly though?

I thought he just looked like a faggot.

He looks like he is blowing his first load ever in those pictures. Why /pol?

the first and second world layers are twisting aaaaaaa!

Attached: 1531617873721.jpg (1000x1000, 189K)

lol not bad

you're just projecting faggot
pic related is evil and/or smug

Attached: 1531449359106.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

It's sort of a variation of Trudeau's Law. The ones crying loudest about collusion are those guilty of it.

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-000512_Chrome.jpg (1429x311, 84K)

>yfw you're just time for the pizza party

>tfw duper's delight

The funny thing about this awful eastern European creature is that for years there was *one* picture of him. Like the Invisible Man.
Like a spook.
And then in one day he's irrevocably painted as a vivid, smirking, unjustifiably overconfident, grade-A asshole.

imagine how many lives hes ruined, how many people hes had killed

Attached: 1517586083015.jpg (482x427, 61K)

This. Everyone is calling him evil and satanic and he looks like a huge openly gay flamboyant faggot. He probably tries to hide it but he was too nervous to hide it there.

This

Is your imagination really this cartoonish?
He’s a high-ranking member of the FBI.

That lizard in the back. Spoopy

he's a hybristophiliac, he gets off on outrage
that's why he loves seeing people getting entrapped by witnessing murders of children.

it's how our world has been run for a while now.

BUMP

Right?! Commiting adultery with a fellow agent on the same case as you is most definitely a reason to lose access when you have a clearance especially at the TS/SCI level.

That's what happen when the Jew suck your soul

He Strzoks it all day and night!

Agreed.
His hatred has been festering to the point he's on the verge of a psychotic break.
He's seemingly lost the ability to mask any emotions tied to his internal dialogue.
Dude has lost the plot.

His family, gone.
His career, gone.
All because of Trump.
If he ever had the chance, Strozk would pull the trigger himself.

Mr Trump, please show some mercy, put Peter Strozk down. End his suffering.

Lisa Page will flip and destroy him, possibly with a #MeToo thrown in for good measure.

The only question is whether or not the Deep State intended for Strzok to be their fall guy, and whether or not he agreed to it.

Attached: IMG_0469.jpg (578x403, 28K)

OJ failed the poly.

This seems like a high possibility. He went into the House Intel Committee hearing with too much arrogance and confidence, likely being told he's golden and will be fine or something along those lines, mean while he's unsuspectingly being set up to take the heat. I could totally see it played out this way. At the same time, you'd think he has enough dirt to flip on others higher up than him, I mean who knows what was actually said when he interviewed Clinton.

I came here to say this

Lol he looks more evil than the actor, and that guys a great actor

He's so possessed he's barely in control of himself. He can't even sit there and look normal.

he is an actor designed to draw as much flack onto himself as humanly possible. This entire thing is entertainment to distract people from larger movements.

really, look at that. Do you think that shit is real?

Its an (((elite))) thing, has to do with monk seals, you couldnt comprehend it frendo

No, that is a man on the verge of breaking down.

Pedo's, their supporters, and enablers are literally agents of Satan. Never let a person who pulls faces like this filthy scum around your kids.

because his brain has been rewired to be succeptible to demonic activity without himself even knowing it.