Good Heavens!

TIME TO DUMP YOUR TESLA STOCK!

Attached: IMG_20180715_194645.jpg (1080x1127, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PEDOS ON SUICIDE WATCH

More red pills from musk

Secret agent Grimes is based

>Secret agent Grimes is based
What do you mean by this? I know Elon is Plus Ultra but fill me in on Grimes.

Some say she is a secret agent, others claim she is a high level mage trained in the arts of multiverse magic.

Man reality has become far more interesting that any story will ever be ever again.

She wasn't supposed to be here, but then CERN ran the Hadron collider and, well..

Attached: gz.jpg (445x625, 159K)

WE AARE LEEJUN! REMEMBER YPURE HERE FOREVER! XD

>It's real

Man Elon really is a PR genious

>Calls out Elon Musk on his bullshit
>”no ur a pedo”
He got his little ironman ego hurt

is musk from a different dimension too?

He had better have proof of because calling out a rescue hero without proof is pretty bad and going to cost Musk a fortune in a big old lawsuit and right too. Sadly Elon is losing it and having a mental breakdown BIG TIME.

But then again his big ideas never produce as claimed, hes one of the best Marketing guys for investment in the world, he sells snake oil basically on a very large scale and once in too deep it becomes too big to fail...... almost

I've sold my shares. He's undergoing a total mental meltdown. Tesla was a scam from the very beginning

he has freedom of speech, unlike the U.K.

Elon Musk callls British diver in Thai cave rescue a 'pedo' in based attack

>no one wants your stupid submarine
>WELL UR JUST A PEDOPHILE!!!

elon is such a baby, no wonder alt-righters are trying to worship him.

oh.... this op is paid for, I'm out.

I'm starting to wonder. Does this mean Elon is a pedo? We always get these strange out of the blue accusations like this when the person (always a rightwinger) starts calling someone a homo or a pedo. You always find out later they fuck male prostitutes or flew on the Lolita Express.

All white men living in Asia prefer Asian girls
All men who prefer Asian girls are pedophiles

Elon Musk is right to call this guy a pedophile.

>TIME TO DUMP YOUR TESLA STOCK!
His donations to republican PAC's that support things like climate change denial will cost him car sales.

I've seen tweets from people saying their going to cancel orders and get their T3 deposits back.

>proof of pizzagate
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
>IckeWAVE
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y

>God speaks to Jow Forums
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS

Satanist BTFO
Molechians on Suicide watch.........

Attached: 1531612996719.jpg (286x246, 30K)

What a shock, an asshole acting like an asshole.

>scam from beginning
why did you own any stock, it was and always has been a meme stock. You you are supposed to jump in and out as Plebs fall for the meme. If it drops 6% I am immediately in.

>baseless
HE IS A WHITE GUY IN THAILAND

He is shaking off the dead wood of people who only wanted a Tesla for faggot reasons. The electric car cult got him this far, it is time to become a normal company. Apple died (the first time) because they didnt make this transition.

he did a delet this and tried to get rid of it tho?