Even TRADE jobs where you bust your ass in 90 degree heat building shit only pay $12 an hour

>Even TRADE jobs where you bust your ass in 90 degree heat building shit only pay $12 an hour

I'M NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO MOVE OUT OF MY PARENTS PLACE

FUCKING BOOMERS

Attached: file.png (675x827, 49K)

thats a starting rate. if you still make that a year from now you are functionally retarded.

If I don’t get my promised raise at the end of the year, I’m going whistleblower and selling company secrets.

>upward mobility meme
Alright Mister Noseberg

employers in 2018 do NOT give raises anymore

You probably live with them long enough that you're commonwealth married to both of htem by now

Boomer detected. Raises only come by jumping jobs in 2018.

its only a meme in goy control buildings where retarded media consumers are squeezed dry like the fat cattle they are
in real life industries its possible to make good money on skill alone if you arent an easily deceived autist

How did I just get one around 2 months ago?

I get a pay rise every 1st of july
Its in our Enterprise agreement.
High school drop out.
120k pa
Feels good man

Ehh im 23 and make $16 an hour think im doing alright

stop, no, youre breaking the narrative with real life experiences. these NEETs need to never look for work because you'll never make much money anyhow just like in tv shows about working in office buildings.

Join a union you dummy. We start people straight out of high school at half journeyman wages, $16 hour. They get a raise every year, assuming the pass school (1 evening a week). What trade are you in?

Nigga what? A plumber or HVAC tech can make 50$ an hour on a scale job. And 30 an hour base pay. Just be good at what u do nigger.

Just landed a welding gig. Should last me a month or better plus the GC is a big name in my area. I told them up front my going rate is $30 hr + mileage. I impress them on this job and I won't be wanting for work.

We start at $20/he here. After taxes you only take home around $600/week
Everyone is fucked, everything sucks, you will never ever ever be able to afford a home, a car, insurance, phone, etc etc etc etc
And yeah, never get a qt and a family either.
Jamal will go to college in your taxes though after working all summer in plus weather, and he'll get some nigger job where he earns 100k/yr doing literally nothing.
I wish we would all just end this fucking system already.
I hate this fucking slow death of my race.

Attached: 192518.jpg (530x291, 36K)

>88k usd
good luck buying a million dollar home
and don't talk to me about buying a home in NoJobs BumFucksville

defend this one, boomer.

BODY DESTROYING HARD LABOR for $12 an hour

Attached: file.png (1152x568, 134K)

republicans told me unions are bad though

Wtf, holy shit
I did not post that pic.
I posted this one.
I don't even have that crime scene saved.

Attached: 1531625007085.gif (220x174, 206K)

I'm a mechanic apprentice with Cummims and it pays 16 bucks an hour with full benefits. How about you make yourself more valuable and consume less?

>get a union job
>have to pay in for a spot where there is only like 50 openings but a fuckton of people paying in
>literally everyday im instantly at the back of the waitlist for finding work
> union is senority > skill

Fuck republicans. NatSoc mah nig.

That ain't a trade...that's nigger/spic work.

Unskilled labour, what do you expect?

We make more than our non-union counterparts AFTER all dues. I've worked right along side non-union guys and we get better treatment as well. Every union is different my dude. No seniority here. I'm in the south.

Do they have beaners in Richmond?

Trades is one of those things where you get out of it, what you put into it.
>machinist here.

12/hr starting wage sounds about right. Rarely, if ever, there's an interview process. So if you're starting out and are unlicensed with minimal experience, this is where they'll start you until you prove yourself a bit.

Apprentices don't make that much (unless they're with a huge company, take Ford motors for example), its mostly the free school and a job ontop of that as an incentive.

But, to add to my first point, you get out of it what you put into it. You can be a """machinist""" and just push the green button at a factory all day, making maybe 23/hr at best. Or, you can keep learning, get into setups, know manual machining for quick jobs, programming, etc - and you're easily making around 40/hr.

You can work a shit job, or work at NASA as a machinist (extreme example, but still), and everything in between. You get out of it, what you put into it.

I imagine the other trades are the same.

Be prepared to work.

>t.nigger
Pretty much in any job I've ever done, you get pay raises over time.

im from the north so thats prolly why our shit is bad

In my job, you need at least 5 years to have a rise and still a slavewage.

>tfw you are cucked enough to believe annual raises are still a thing

you really need to get raped by a van

You sound like that faggot getting sued by Tesla.

choo choo, here come the company secrets

You're in the wrong trade, user. Go into plumbing or electric.

come to Australia you faggot, our tradies earn six figure salaries.

in my area the union doesn't even let in anyone nymore, and they have an agreement ith the factory management to only hire non-union so they can preserve their pay

they're literally build legal privileges for themselves'

fuck the boomers and kill every last one of them. they made three times as much money, got their jobs piss easy, and then abuse their position over you and berate you for not having their advantages

I'd nuke the entire fucking u.s. if I had the choice

Retarded boomer.

nope it's a get fired when you get too "experienced" and start from the bottom game

Just pull up those bootstraps bucko. Sounds like you're not trying hard enough.

it all starts with a firm handshake

If it does not require a license, it's not a trade. Get into something that requires qualifications and load up on them, you won't have a problem staying employed....It's not fucking rocket surgery.

Thats why i quit my job it was 5 year wait for a FUCKING CHANCE NOT A GUARANTEE at getting moved up to a better position/better pay.

which of the those two has better upward growth?

Just enrolled in the HVAC program at my community college. Did I do good?

>moving out of your parents house
>not living with them as a neet and then inheriting it

Nigga try being a machinist

>Work indoors exclusively
>Make real objects out of cool metals all day long
>Complex parts sometimes take as long as 4 hours to finish so you get paid just to keep an eye on things
>Pays $55k-$100 annually

T. Machinist

Well OP. Looking at all these reply I'd say you aren't trying hard enough.
Have a fucking go ya soft cock.

Been doing work in my field for 10 years now. The only time I have seen a raise is when I changed jobs for a better paying opening

I'm literally top ten in my field in stem at a high ranked school, fucking trilingual, masters degree, etc.

affirmative action niggers are eating up all the jobs, (females too, they immediately join, suck up tons of cash via training, find someone senior to marry, then immediately drop out) they then need to replace her by finding another fucking female that'll do the same thing, then they have no fucking money to hire men. making hiring in the field fucking impossible

the local unions keep me out of trade jobs

boomers are telling me to accept even fucking MORE TERRIBLE conditions/pay even though I'm a borderline genius

I have a reply: eat shit and die

I refuse to be a slave to people far stupider than me. if people insist on turning me into a slave they better be prepared for the eventual shootings coming to the entire country from people that refuse to be treated like niggers by people inferior to them, as actual niggers get treated great

One day, this will all be yours. Invest it wisely.

Attached: one day.jpg (900x600, 189K)

Depends on your area, but both are skilled positions in demand. Industrial electric pays really well, but you'll have to travel a lot. Good for a young man on his own, but hard if you have a family. Look at your state labor dept website, they will usually have job growth projections posted somewhere.

>mfw i went from $18/h to $25/h in three years

Attached: 1279119644433.png (640x850, 377K)

I only do commercial work as an electrician. The guys who put together duct make good pay, not sure if that's what they teach you at CC. The unions usually train you for free while you work.

oi Nigel I tolds ya not to shag on the couch if we iz expecting guests,

That job is gayer than 1000 Liberace's

>he fell for the trades meme
pfftAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Let me guess, you think universities are only good for churning out "SJWs," right?

You think your life sucks now, just wait until winter. Now you're wishing you paid attention in school and did your chemistry homework, right?

Never listen to Jow Forums. These are the geniuses who thought Hillary Clinton was personally raping children at a pizza restaurant. Threads like this are circlejerks for retarded tradies trying convince themselves they're smart for flunking out of school and doing manual labor.

>Genius
>Can't get a job
Hahahaha faggot LARPer

>The guys who put together duct make good pay, not sure if that's what they teach you at CC
It's an elective I can take. Seems kind of brainless to take a class on though. Not worried about cost because Indiana has a program where they'll cover the cost of going into school for an in-demand field.

"Oh sure I'll just hope my employer doesn't dick me down real hard on wages and benefits without the specter of collective bargaining going to bat for me"

drive a truck. you chill in A/C all day and if you're not a brainlet you can make $22/hr and up to$30/hr while driving; all the while you're chillin, listening to music, looking at the country. pretty comfy desu

Say hello to the hornets for me

ave?

>sips monster

well im your stereotypical loner 4channer so traveling alone wouldnt be an issue.Either way im considering one or the other because both are infrastructure work and wont vanish anytime soon and going to finish my degree really isnt fucking appealing when i have fucking friends who went to state universities and are either hopping from contract job to contract job or are doing shit like parking cars/washing dishes for a living.

American machinist here, couldn't have said it better myself

>You think your life sucks now, just wait until winter
>tfw will be welding in Florida winter
Comfy enough cold, no more heat, humidity or mosquitoes. That's gonna be great.

Attached: 1487992982813.jpg (832x468, 238K)

Hahahaha, bullshit.
That's $13/hr
You would have to work nonstop with double time pay on the weekends, not fucking happening, liar.
Machinists don't make shit.
Just work at Bill Millers

I highly doubt you ever tightened a nut or used a fucking tape measure. You are just like those retarded engineers. All you espouse is shitty college lingo and have no idea of electrical theory or real life application. You expect $50/hr but you can take your Jewish diploma and fuck yourself.
T. 2nd year Electrician Apprentice

You fucking retard a CPI correction is not a payrise.

Grow a brain.

I freelanced as an exterminator for a while. Hornets do not instill fear into me.

True master race here. I can listen to all my racist podcasts at work because I drive all day.

old people are such filth

>Richmond
>Why can't I find labour work in jewville with all these mexicans?!
Move state

Back to work, faggot.

I lol'd

>florida
>cold

You fucking what fucking 40 degrees is warm weather for me how the fuck do you guys manage weather above that?

Yeah, I'm in a trade and it should really be a last resort. No matter the pay, it's hard on the body. A degree in a good field simply works, just choose wisely.

They'll all die off soon enough. The time of the patient 30 year-old boomers has not even begun yet.

I'm a software engineer. I get paid twice your yearly income to automate your job

Yes they do, I just got one. Though if you are a nigger and or retarded probably won't get a raise.

Attached: burgerkot.gif (500x280, 1.17M)

You know that phrase originally meant of how futile it was to attempt pulling yourself off the ground via tugging on your boots as you wore them, right? It was a metaphor for the unlikelihood of someone drastically improving their lot in life without some form of outside intervention or lucky break.

Bro, I’m going on tour in a week with my trade. I dropped out of college and I’m gonna clear 120k this year. LOL.

If it were me I would choose electric, because I hate poo. If I were a bit younger I wouldn't hesitate to take an electrical apprenticeship, but I've got a whole lot invested in my education and I'm almost done. I'm specializing in a field in very high demand, so I'm not worried about employment prospects, but I did a ton of research and made sure before I started school.

you think ovens are the most painful death? let me educate you, kike

you're assuming the field I'm in is engineering/electricical

its not. fuck you you dumb nigger.

you people do jobs for fucking monkeys. if businesses could defer training costs via hiring intelligent people rather than government incentives to hire idiots, they'd do it in a heartbeat

I'm 25 and seriously considering joining the army.

Buddy your job can and will be outsourced to some third-world street shitter soon enough. They might even fly them into the U.S., give them a visa + a quarter of your salary and make you train them to do your job too.

No one is safe. NO ONE

Stop being a cuck and start freelancing.

Yes. I have two uncles in HVAC, one started a HVAC company with his buddy 30 years ago and now they employ 60 people and make over $5M a year and the other uncle is the facilities manager (senior HVAC guy) for MIT's campus and makes a hair under $100k annually

This. You have to leverage your value aggressively.

Literally A/C. Other states like Arizona and such may have a flat out hotter temperature in the summer, but the humidity makes it 10x worse since you can't just go in shade and feel comfy. A low 70s is a good day and anything under that is great, which is never during summer. Last winter was fucking great though, we had two freezes and it was overall very nice.

I wouldnt hire your dumbass with that attitude. I know AA is fucked but you are probably creating a worse problem. People will be put off by your demeanor, even if they arent as smart as you, they will sense your contempt and respond accordingly. I want to slap the shit out of you and I just read some sentences you typed.

I also want to add that elevator technicians/installers make a lot of money as well. Obviously you have to live in a city of some sort to have a really good job outlook in the trades, elevators probably even more so. Not sure how boom and bust they are.

>A DAYS WORK FOR A DAYS PAY

Union contractors get no subsidies or benefits from the government you cuckold. They will have preferential treatment because of education in the field, experience, and no subsequent problems unlike rat shops. So what is your field? Psychology? Gender studies? Colleges and universities are no longer "education".

Where do you work? Give details years of experience what do you actually do?
Not in the US.

Yeah imma looking into it i mean i still want to get some type of fucking degree but im assuming i could do that down the line after becoming an electrician right?

been there dont fucking do it the army is just functioning retard zone have fun being bitched at by a superior who was a point away from failing his asvab

Probably by sucking the bosses cock or letting him fuck your wife. Or you work for the government

26 here and considering doing the same. I'd probably go in as an officer since I already have an advanced degree. What MOS are you thinking about going for?

Some parts of North Florida are super uncomfortable in the winter--not just because people aren't used to the cold but also because the humidity is still 100% in most parts so it's a very wet cold.

alright so you are functionally retarded. Way to prove that guy right, retard.

Its only worth going in if its commissioned and even then there arent guarantees

Find a better shop, not all are $13/hr shitholes. I got paid $42 an hour to machine in Kansas driving out from WA state and put up in a company paid local hotel and paid $35 bonus per diem for my expenses and sheeeit